Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
[td]
SYSTEM

SYSTEM

[td style="background: rgb(51, 51, 51);">

I understand how you could make the mistake, this thread is more like the Official Anti-Trump Derangement Thread where all the Cruzbots spam their nonsense trying to feel relevant since their candidate is so terrible.

View Quote

Fuck Trump's whiny safe space feelz needs.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it just a coincidence that the anti-Trumpers act exactly like liberals by telling us how intelligent and educated they are all of the time? While also telling us how we are stupid, uneducated, knuckledraggers, rednecks, trailer trash, fly over country idiots

I spent lots of time debating liberals in the history of the internets, and in person, and the leftists use the same tactics

Hmmm.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#3]
So many people put their faith in a Canadian to try and run this country. Look at the current leader of Canada and you will see what we'll get with Cruz.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is it just a coincidence that the anti-Trumpers act exactly like liberals by telling us how intelligent and educated they are all of the time? While also telling us how we are stupid, uneducated, knuckledraggers, rednecks, trailer trash, fly over country idiots

I spent lots of time debating liberals in the history of the internets, and in person, and the leftists use the same tactics

Hmmm.....
View Quote

Fuck Trump.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The fact you need it to be articulated is why you don't understand Trump's campaign.

Just like Nixon vs. Kennedy, Trump's success is not of the mind, but spirit.

If you can't pick up on it, I suggest you need to become more attuned to the nuances of human social cues.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump wins another one.

Could you articulate why?

The fact you need it to be articulated is why you don't understand Trump's campaign.

Just like Nixon vs. Kennedy, Trump's success is not of the mind, but spirit.

If you can't pick up on it, I suggest you need to become more attuned to the nuances of human social cues.

You are just about as stupid as it gets.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Trump shined last night.  The guys on either side of him last night tried their hardest but failed to make one point that even remotely damaged him.  NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT TAX RETURNS TED.  NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIM HIRING POLISH PEOPLE 30 YEARS AGO MARCO.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:28:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So many people put their faith in a Canadian to try and run this country. Look at the current leader of Canada and you will see what we'll get with Cruz.
View Quote

This thread is about God Emperor for Life Trump.  Take that Cruz talk tot he Cruz thread.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[td]
SYSTEM

SYSTEM

[td style="background: rgb(51, 51, 51);">

I understand how you could make the mistake, this thread is more like the Official Anti-Trump Derangement Thread where all the Cruzbots spam their nonsense trying to feel relevant since their candidate is so terrible.

View Quote

Cruz isn't my candidate, and what do you have against someone posting Trump's own tweets?  I mean if you think Bloomberg, and Piers  Morgan are cool, and vaccines cause autism, one could say posting his tweets is positive support.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#9]
For you Rubio lovers

Oh ya, he's also a minority, he also speaks "eloquently", he has screaming, shrieking fans in the audience

Rubio is like Obama.....not Trump
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow. That's actually quite disturbing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:36:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hmmm.....
View Quote

Well Trump is a liberal so your statement is like dividing by zero.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For you Rubio lovers

http://i.imgur.com/eRMbojS.jpg

Oh ya, he's also a minority, he also speaks "eloquently", he has screaming, shrieking fans in the audience

View All Quotes
Quoted:
For you Rubio lovers

Take that shit to the Rubio thread.  

We're discussing Trump up in huuurrrrrr.

I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president
- Donald Trump

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:41:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/16/02/25/56cf72764aa31.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For you Rubio lovers

- Donald Trump

How come you never like to discuss your Canadian crush?

The Cruz thread is dead
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Trump supporters sure don't like to discuss Trump's record very much. Are they afraid of revealing their support of big government progressive policies or just their willful ignorance to acknowledge it?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hmmm.....
View Quote

Thats funny, because i was just talking about how all the trumpets are just like Obama voters that crowd around trump in his speeches hoping that when he yells with force a random vulgar statements that one of the droplets of saliva from the mist of his speech will fall upon them so they may be blessed by the trump himself.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:46:52 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The Cruz thread is dead
View Quote

This thread is about Trump.  If you want to talk about Cruz, do so in this thread.  We're discussing Trump and his record in this thread.  

(I just posted in the Cruz thread BTW)
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:57:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The Cruz thread is dead
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For you Rubio lovers

- Donald Trump

The Cruz thread is dead

Cruz?  His own mother hates him.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Trump Thread

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Mockery is ALL that a Trump supporter has.  You cant possibly have a legitimate discussion on healthcare, private property rights, limited government, immigration...ect.  because to discuss the issue would be to show that Trump is liberal on all of those issues.

It used to be that some of these people hated RINO's.  What they hate is establishment RINO's.  They are fine with one that pisses off the establishment even if they have the same ideology
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Birddogz could probably help you find some funny, quality pics. Ask him. That ones kind of embarrassingly not funny.

Are you the Official Trump Fellater in this thread?

Because you're doing a bang up job of trying to defend him with your mockery. Which is quite sad and childish.....oh, wait. Like your candidate...

Carry on....

Mockery is ALL that a Trump supporter has.  You cant possibly have a legitimate discussion on healthcare, private property rights, limited government, immigration...ect.  because to discuss the issue would be to show that Trump is liberal on all of those issues.

It used to be that some of these people hated RINO's.  What they hate is establishment RINO's.  They are fine with one that pisses off the establishment even if they have the same ideology

I'll just leave this here.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/marco-rubio-the-gop-2016-race-and-the-delegate-fairy/article/2584305

A considerably better-known political analyst, former George W. Bush strategist Matthew Dowd, has observed that anti-Trump forces have comforted themselves with various "myths" during Trump's rise, all to reassure themselves that Trump's threat was not serious. "Summer flings, voters will get serious, ceilings, Trump won't win a primary, organization matters -- and other establishment political myths," Dowd tweeted on Wednesday.

I asked Dowd whether the delegate count has become the latest such myth. "Yes, the delegate math rationale is now taking on the feel of all the other delusions the establishment has used to convince themselves," Dowd responded in an email exchange. "It is possible, but only matters if Trump momentum stalls or is stopped. And that won't happen unless he makes a major error that matters. Or someone else starts winning."

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
"You People"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bump for Trump

Trumps got you people?

"You People"

Bronies

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:10:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Undisputed king of the 180! Idiot, hypocrite, terrific guy!

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Cut that crap out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm.....

Fuck Trump.

Cut that crap out.

FBHO is posted everyday...
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#25]

-Women should be able to choose if they want an abortion or not, it's not the 1500s anymore, get your outdated religious views out of America.

-With the reduced deficit under Trump, healthcare will be a feasible expense for the government. We can't be the only country in the world to not take care of it's people. We can't be the greatest country in the world if we let people die in the street.

-He's not wrong, under Clinton the economy boomed, under Bush the economy tanked, these are just the facts.

-Supporting a ban is stupid, and he has seen the error of his past and has changed his views on the 2nd amendment "Defend The Rights of Law-Abiding Gun Owners GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS. Gun and magazine bans are a total failure."-donaldjtrump.com

-That's just Trump being Trump.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So are the Cruzers gonna support Trump or Rubio when he drops out after Super Tuesday is what I want to know...
View Quote

Rubio I'll never vote for trump. If he end up the nominee I write in Cruz
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

-Women should be able to choose if they want an abortion or not, it's not the 1500s anymore, get your outdated religious views out of America.

-With the reduced deficit under Trump, healthcare will be a feasible expense for the government. We can't be the only country in the world to not take care of it's people. We can't be the greatest country in the world if we let people die in the street.

-He's not wrong, under Clinton the economy boomed, under Bush the economy tanked, these are just the facts.

-Supporting a ban is stupid, and he has seen the error of his past and has changed his views on the 2nd amendment "Defend The Rights of Law-Abiding Gun Owners GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS. Gun and magazine bans are a total failure."-donaldjtrump.com

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol. Change your view on guns (like trump has claimed to have done) and Hillary is your perfect candidate!
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Cut that crap out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm.....

Fuck Trump.

Cut that crap out.

Why?

And to add:

1. If it violates the CoC and I am unaware, please let me know and I will be more than happy to refrain
2. If it violates what you personally don't like, well, get over it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm.....

Fuck Trump.

Cut that crap out.

Why?

Because replying "Fuck Trump" to every post in this thread is fucking annoying
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm.....

Fuck Trump.

Cut that crap out.

Why?

As is obfuscating the truth, ignoring his blatant hypocrisy, and generally acting like douchebags.

Don't like it?

Find a fucking safespace where you can console your hurt feelings.

I have made it a point of shitting on Trump, because I *want* to.  If I rove into the realm of personal attacks, then I believe i'd be in error.  As of yet, i'm just mocking your candidate.

Cry harder if it feels that bad.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

As is obfuscating the truth, ignoring his blatant hypocrisy, and generally acting like douchebags.

Don't like it?

View Quote

You can say whatever you want about Trump but spamming the hell out of "Fuck Trump" several times per page is fucking annoying and childish. Knock that shit off.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You can say whatever you want about Trump but spamming the hell out of "Fuck Trump" several times per page is fucking annoying and childish. Knock that shit off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't like it?

Cry harder.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Don't like it?

I have made it a point of shitting on Trump, because I *want* to.  If I rove into the realm of personal attacks, then I believe i'd be in error.  As of yet, i'm just mocking your candidate.

Cry harder if it feels that bad.
View Quote

You must be talking about Cruz, he's the only candidate that has been a proven liar during this campaign.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Huh, I guess I missed you getting on trcpe's case when he says "Cruz is a pussy" repeatedly.  I'm sure you spoke up since you're deeply committed to civil, respectful, and rational discussions.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#36]
I love how the official thread page numbers reflect the poll numbers and delegate numbers for the candidates.

Clearly ARFCOM wants America to be great again!
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Fuck Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm.....

Fuck Trump.

Which one?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't like it?

You of all people complaining about spamming is fucking hilarious.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Let's make this thread great again!
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Notice the Cruz thread is dead. These people love bashing Trump more than they like to support or promote their own candidate. It's kind of cute. Even Rubio the pool boy is beating the Constitutionalist Savior
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:27:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Huh, I guess I missed you getting on trcpe's case when he says "Cruz is a pussy" repeatedly.  I'm sure you spoke up since you're deeply committed to civil, respectful, and rational discussions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Creepy Canadian pussy, to be specific.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I love how the official thread page numbers reflect the poll numbers and delegate numbers for the candidates.

View Quote

Best part it's mostly Cruzbots in here spamming anti-Trump BS to fuel their TDS.

They're not too bright though.  They keep trying the same tactics and can't figure out why Trump just gets more popular.  

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So are the Cruzers gonna support Trump or Rubio when he drops out after Super Tuesday is what I want to know...
View Quote

Rubio. Im a single issue guy and that issue is the Second. If Cruz got out, I have more faith in Rubio than I do Trump. Rubio has spoken about defending that right a couple of times, and each time he has been right on the money. I have zero faith in Trump. Zero. Yeah Trummp has a policy paper on it. A paper he did not write and cannot recite.

I run the Newtown test in my head. If another Newtown happen, who would stand against the tide and stand on principle. Cruz would be the only answer. I believe Trump would fold. He is a 'common sense conservative' who makes 'deals'. I'm amazed by the amount of support on this site for a man who you have to elect to find out what you'll get. Why gamble with our right to bear arms on that.

Also, people claim they support Trump only because they think he can win the general election. Although that is a terrible excuse, an excuse that gave us Romney and McCain, I believe Rubio has a better chance against Hillary.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Best part it's mostly Cruzbots in here spamming anti-Trump BS to fuel their TDS.

They're not too bright though.  They keep trying the same tactics and can't figure out why Trump just gets more popular.  

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keeps them busy I guess. It's the same stuff we've already seen 1,000 times over.

It's funny that they think they are actually changing the primary results

Here's what will happen:

Rubio will beat Cruz in every state except for Texas on Super Tuesday, then Cruz drops out shortly after that

It will become a Trump vs. Rubio race. So pick your side. Cruz is done.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#45]
So why did Ted Cruz use Harry Reid's tax return tactic against Trump? Painfully desperate move by someone I admire.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"You can say whatever you want about Trump Cruz but spamming the hell out of "Cruz is a pussy" several times per page is fucking annoying and childish. Knock that shit off."

^^Gym needs you to stop.  He finds your antics childish and annoying.

Respect his safe space
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So why did Ted Cruz use Harry Reid's tax return tactic against Trump? Painfully desperate move by someone I admire.
View Quote

Very true. And Ted Cruz is someone that wants to abolish the IRS? He sure seems like to use the IRS's power to throw low blows at Trump
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Rubio. Im a single issue guy and that issue is the Second. If Cruz got out, I have more faith in Rubio than I do Trump. Rubio has spoken about defending that right a couple of times, and each time he has been right on the money. I have zero faith in Trump. Zero. Yeah Trummp has a policy paper on it. A paper he did not write and cannot recite.

I run the Newtown test in my head. If another Newtown happen, who would stand against the tide and stand on principle. Cruz would be the only answer. I believe Trump would fold. He is a 'common sense conservative' who makes 'deals'. I'm amazed by the amount of support on this site for a man who you have to elect to find out what you'll get. Why gamble with our right to bear arms on that.

Also, people claim they support Trump only because they think he can win the general election. Although that is a terrible excuse, an excuse that gave us Romney and McCain, I believe Rubio has a better chance against Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Romney and McCain also spoke like Rubio

Rubio is GOPe, establishment and big money controlled. This was a guy that was MENTORED by Jeb Bush of all people

If you like the current direction the country is going, and like the current GOP-controlled Congress, then you'll love Rubio. Because nothing will change. And as a bonus you'll get amnesty

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:35:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Thank God we merged all the Trump threads. Trump bots are more obnoxious than Trump himself.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 11:36:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Notice the Cruz thread is dead. These people love bashing Trump more than they like to support or promote their own candidate. It's kind of cute. Even Rubio the pool boy is beating the Constitutionalist Savior
View Quote

Could be due to Trump being a potential threat to our way of life and freedoms some of us (not you) enjoy.  

Lol just looked, from what I've seen you haven't posted even once in the tech forums.
Page / 227
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top