Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Reportedly the final email exchange between Watson's then attorney and Buzbee:

Watson's attorney: "We don't believe that the alleged facts show that Deshaun did anything wrong with regards to Ms. Solis, but we are nevertheless happy to continue the conversation around a reasonable settlement figure because we believe he can learn a lesson about having put himself in this situation."

Buzbee: "We made a legit demand. You rejected it. We won't be making another or bid against ourselves. We also won't be having an extended dialogue about why you think your client did nothing wrong or how you want this to be a 'learning' experience for your 'high profile athlete,' as you refer to him. This is Houston, Texas. Perhaps you should find him a lawyer here so you can apprise both you and your client of the landscape here and who you are dealing with. Talk soon."

They both kinda sound like cunts to me, but for different reasons. Watson's attorney is degrading in referencing a potential settlement as a learning experience for having put himself in "this situation". Buzbee just sounds like an inflated ego prick.

Of course them being cunts doesn't mean anything. Just a personal observation.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That’s paydirt tight there.  Connect the Texans and ge can go after an astronomical settlement.  

Plus the league can discipline the Texans.

Hilarious to think that the Texans have no trade, so no II is.  Plus no Watson.  Plus, depending on what is uncovered, they could lose picks (extreme speculation on this of course).
View Quote

Imagine telling Texans fans a month ago that things were not only about to get worse for them and their team, but they were going to get a LOT worse.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Imagine telling Texans fans a month ago that things were not only about to get worse for them and their team, but they were going to get a LOT worse.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/81d2262b04b692791909578682620505/tenor.gif?itemid=19530219
View Quote
Eh- Houston sport fans always expect it to get worse. This is now like watching a train wreck into a flaming dumpster.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Eh- Houston sport fans always expect it to get worse. This is now like watching a train wreck into a flaming dumpster.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/81d2262b04b692791909578682620505/tenor.gif?itemid=19530219

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 6:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
To basically trade FOUR 1st round picks for a one year rental on a tackle and then have the biggest player in the history of your franchise throw his hands up and cry out "get me the fuck out of here" is bad enough, but to find out the franchise QB that your team was going to at least get 3 first round picks out of could potentially be worthless takes it to a level never before witnessed.

That's insane to think about how in the span of less than a month the Texans possibly pissed away/lost at least SEVEN first round picks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Some people still social justice warrior-ing for Deshaun. These were all in the last 10 minutes alone...

1. (a black woman) "This @deshaunwatson situation is fucking crazy. I'm sorry, normally I stand with women but I don't believe this story at all."
  2. (a black man) "At this point I think the @deshaunwatson lawsuits are just a distraction
  3. (a black man) "They really tryna kill Deshaun Watson's character frfr.."
  4. (a black man) "Over 20 women coming for DeShaun Watson?????? Come on man!!!!"
  5. (a black man, a highschool basketball coach) "I don't believe any of these lawsuits against my guy @deshaunwatson They was just praising this man about the work he did. Now all these women come out. Naw naw naw. My man's wanted out. The owner said naw. Now they looking to cut him. Thats the slave masta mentality."
  6. (a black man) "We literally watching Texans fuck over deshaun Watson"
  7. (a black man) "FREE DESHAUN WATSON. ALL THAT SHIT CAP"
  8. (a black man) "@deshaunwatson gotta clear his name.. we all know it's a dirty game"
  9. (a black man) "Lol i swear this Deshaun Watson shit is bs"
  10. (a black woman) "You realize they are suing for money? That's not even a little suspicious to you huh?"
  11. (a black man) "@Disney I don't wanna hear another lie about @deshaunwatson period ! It's clear he's being framed for wanting out .   So no press on this shit @AP zero press ! Lying women should get life in prison .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did see a guy tweet today that a lot of peoples tweets, including his own, were about to age poorly.
Some people still social justice warrior-ing for Deshaun. These were all in the last 10 minutes alone...

1. (a black woman) "This @deshaunwatson situation is fucking crazy. I'm sorry, normally I stand with women but I don't believe this story at all."
  2. (a black man) "At this point I think the @deshaunwatson lawsuits are just a distraction
  3. (a black man) "They really tryna kill Deshaun Watson's character frfr.."
  4. (a black man) "Over 20 women coming for DeShaun Watson?????? Come on man!!!!"
  5. (a black man, a highschool basketball coach) "I don't believe any of these lawsuits against my guy @deshaunwatson They was just praising this man about the work he did. Now all these women come out. Naw naw naw. My man's wanted out. The owner said naw. Now they looking to cut him. Thats the slave masta mentality."
  6. (a black man) "We literally watching Texans fuck over deshaun Watson"
  7. (a black man) "FREE DESHAUN WATSON. ALL THAT SHIT CAP"
  8. (a black man) "@deshaunwatson gotta clear his name.. we all know it's a dirty game"
  9. (a black man) "Lol i swear this Deshaun Watson shit is bs"
  10. (a black woman) "You realize they are suing for money? That's not even a little suspicious to you huh?"
  11. (a black man) "@Disney I don't wanna hear another lie about @deshaunwatson period ! It's clear he's being framed for wanting out .   So no press on this shit @AP zero press ! Lying women should get life in prison .

Sometimes I think that the entire game with Twitter is to see who can say the most idiotic and indefensible thing.

Hurr hurr the Texans decided to give up a bunch of 1st rd draft picks that they would have received by trading Watson, got 20-odd women to all fake this story, and got lucky with the fact that Watson mysteriously had hundreds of masseuses out there, along with an electronic paper trail dating back years apparently...and they did all this just to make him look bad while also hurting themselves. Brilliant.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To basically trade FOUR 1st round picks for a one year rental on a tackle and then have the biggest player in the history of your franchise throw his hands up and cry out "get me the fuck out of here" is bad enough, but to find out the franchise QB that your team was going to at least get 3 first round picks out of could potentially be worthless takes it to a level never before witnessed.

That's insane to think about how in the span of less than a month the Texans possibly pissed away/lost at least SEVEN first round picks.
View Quote
This time should be referred to as The Jack-Off. Start date is when Jack Easterby was hired.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#8]
You'd think a pro athlete could get laid in this time and age with no problems. He's got some serious problems and it looks like they have a solid case against him.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You'd think a pro athlete could get laid in this time and age with no problems. He's got some serious problems and it looks like they have a solid case against him.
View Quote

Getting laid isn't the problem.  It's needing a specific, possibly illegal, scenario in order to satisfy your kink that's the problem.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Getting laid isn't the problem.  It's needing a specific, possibly illegal, scenario in order to satisfy your kink that's the problem.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kink flowchart:

Go to Insta ---> find non-professional/semi-professional ----> use chipmunk sized 'towel' ----> direct to the "glutes" ----> "go deeper" -----> flip over ----> maneuver groin so dick touches hand ----> see where it goes from there
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You'd think a pro athlete could get laid in this time and age with no problems.
View Quote

He was a dual threat 5-star QB prospect in middle school.

He's probably had girls throwing themselves at him since he was 12 years old. And now he's a world famous multi-millionaire on top of it.

He's probably had more 10/10 pussy in his lifetime than the number of posts in this thread.

It's not a matter of "getting laid" it's a matter of satisfying an insatiable hypersexual appetite that has evolved into deviance, something most of us normal people don't understand.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:11:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Some stuff Buzbee posted online. Nothing crazy. Just verifying some on the smaller things from the suits for the most part.

Watson sending the Atlanta masseuse a photo from her own IG asking her to wear it:

Mentioning he brought his own table (from the team) to a hotel suite:

Messages with a woman who arranges massage appointments?

Watson apology, I think this was from suit #1, can't remember:

Edit: Quincy is Watson's personal QB coach... Asking a woman for her IG so Watson can see photos:

This is from one of the 18 women who Hardin had give a statement about how professional Watson was:

Asking for a recommendation for a massage that day, wants to see their IG pages:

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Some stuff Buzbee posted online. Nothing crazy. Just verifying some on the smaller things from the suits for the most part.

Watson sending the Atlanta masseuse a photo from her own IG asking her to wear it:
https://i.imgur.com/sLR90W5.jpg

Mentioning he brought his own table (from the team) to a hotel suite:
https://i.imgur.com/nUDgAK6.jpg

Messages with a woman who arranges massage appointments?
https://i.imgur.com/pvMtru5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Wgaai8s.jpg

Watson apology, I think this was from suit #1, can't remember:
https://i.imgur.com/dtPzR8o.png

Edit: Quincy is Watson's personal QB coach... Asking a woman for her IG so Watson can see photos:
https://i.imgur.com/kFhmAiB.png

This is from one of the 18 women who Hardin had give a statement about how professional Watson was:
https://i.imgur.com/FXiqHOT.jpg

Asking for a recommendation for a massage that day, wants to see their IG pages:
https://i.imgur.com/VODwVHF.jpg

View Quote

Damn, that’s one extreme waist:ass ratio.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:57:24 AM EDT
[#15]
It seems like Watson's camp is either incompetent or they know he is fucked and are just desperately throwing up Hail Marys early in the 2nd quarter.

I mean Buzbee was dropping some haymaker's today and how did Watson's camp respond?  By issuing a statement that presented information that Buzbee already came out with in a press conference he made weeks ago and then they attempted to present it as if it's breaking news that will clear Watson's name.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#16]
SOMEONE has finally made a fucking move. Nike has suspended Watson's endorsement deal.
Link
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
SOMEONE has finally made a fucking move. Nike has suspended Watson's endorsement deal.
Link
View Quote

I saw that. I think the dominos are about to fall for his sponsorships...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

I think many times people will not act or take things seriously until they see it for themselves. The Ray Rice incident is a perfect example, it was flying under the radar, no big deal, then the video hit and he was done. DONE.

Yesterday we finally got to see a victim. There's a human behind it all now. Nike could see her tears, they could hear her voice, and NOW it is real.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Link
View Quote

Amazing how it took all this time just for one of his sponsors to simply suspend Watson's endorsement deal after 20+ women filed sexual assault suits against him.

A few years back Cam Newton made a "sexist" remark (IIRC, after a female reporter asked him a football question he made a remark about how it was impressive to see a female reporter who really knew her stuff when it game to the game implying, some claimed, that most of them didn't) and some of his sponsors flat out dropped him a couple days later.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think many times people will not act or take things seriously until they see it for themselves. The Ray Rice incident is a perfect example, it was flying under the radar, no big deal, then the video hit and he was done. DONE.

Yesterday we finally got to see a victim. There's a human behind it all now. Nike could see her tears, they could hear her voice, and NOW it is real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

that's always interesting to me. with rice, he was upfront about what happened, told the truth, but it all changed b/c we saw the video. the facts and his story didn't change, but public perception changed b/c of the video.

same here. though i haven't seen the video or the victim, technically seeing her doesn't change the allegations. but we see her and boom nike suspends watson.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

that's always interesting to me. with rice, he was upfront about what happened, told the truth, but it all changed b/c we saw the video. the facts and his story didn't change, but public perception changed b/c of the video.

same here. though i haven't seen the video or the victim, technically seeing her doesn't change the allegations. but we see her and boom nike suspends watson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

Didn't god king clown shoes already had down judgment and it was just one game (or something very light)?

And then when the video came out they double jeopardyed his ass and brought down the hammer not because of what he did, but because of how it was making the NFL look.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Didn't god king clown shoes already had down judgment and it was just one game (or something very light)?

And then when the video came out they double jeopardyed his ass and brought down the hammer not because of what he did, but because of how it was making the NFL look.
View Quote

Yes. He was suspended for 2 games in July (5 months after the incident went public). The video didn't come out until September. Then the Ravens released him a couple days later, and the NFL suspended him indefinitely that same day he was released.

The Ravens and NFL have always denied knowing of/seeing the video beforehand, but many people say otherwise. I believe a LEO said the NFL was sent the video in April, months before the first 2 game suspension.

Rice was "reinstated" around December I think. But no one was touching that shit.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:24:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes. He was suspended for 2 games in July (5 months after the incident went public). The video didn't come out until September. Then the Ravens released him a couple days later, and the NFL suspended him indefinitely that same day he was released.

The Ravens and NFL have always denied knowing of/seeing the video beforehand, but many people say otherwise. I believe a LEO said the NFL was sent the video in April, months before the first 2 game suspension.

Rice was "reinstated" around December I think. But no one was touching that shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC, LE AND the hotel both stated that the NFL had the video WAY before it went public. Even after it became fairly obvious they had received the tape and then buried it the NFL continued to lie about it making them look even worse.

Then, in a desperate attempt to shift the blame, they had all those laughably bad "no more" commercials in which they admonished the viewing public when the NFL were the ones that shit the bed.

When it was all said and done god king clown shoes and his lackeys handled the situation about as poorly as possible.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

IIRC, LE AND the hotel both stated that the NFL had the video WAY before it went public. Even after it became fairly obvious they had received the tape and then buried it the NFL continued to lie about it making them look even worse.

Then, in a desperate attempt to shift the blame, they had all those laughably bad "no more" commercials in which they admonished the viewing public when the NFL were the ones that shit the bed.

When it was all said and done god king clown shoes and his lackeys handled the situation about as poorly as possible.
View Quote

I can’t wait to see how they handle this.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Why are we paying any attention to this stuff? And by that I mean the NFL, it's a woke organization that has none of our values in mind and in fact promotes the exact opposite in alot of cases. Many of the owners rely on taxpayer funded stadiums so they can make tens of millions of dollars. None of the games outcomes affect us in our daily lives unless of course you are betting on them.
If you want to accuse me of virtue signaling, fine. I went from watching 2-3 games a week to not watching any for two years now. I do my best to not support companies and people who want to do away with everything I believe in. As far as deshaun, if he is guilty hopefully justice will be served.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:40:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Why are we paying any attention to this stuff? And by that I mean the NFL, it's a woke organization that has none of our values in mind and in fact promotes the exact opposite in alot of cases. Many of the owners rely on taxpayer funded stadiums so they can make tens of millions of dollars. None of the games outcomes affect us in our daily lives unless of course you are betting on them.
If you want to accuse me of virtue signaling, fine. I went from watching 2-3 games a week to not watching any for two years now. I do my best to not support companies and people who want to do away with everything I believe in. As far as deshaun, if he is guilty hopefully justice will be served.
View Quote

Are there any other 20something year old millionaires that currently have 20 sexual assault cases filed against them?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was always kind of surprised nobody signed Rice after all that. We've seen teams take flyers on all kinds of dudes after their troubles, Kareem Hunt is probably one of the closer examples to Rice's situation, but not on Rice. IMO, he was still one of the better RB's in the league at that point.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I was always kind of surprised nobody signed Rice after all that. We've seen teams take flyers on all kinds of dudes after their troubles, Kareem Hunt is probably one of the closer examples to Rice's situation, but not on Rice. IMO, he was still one of the better RB's in the league at that point.
View Quote

The Rice video was pretty bad. Dude was throwing uppercuts and haymakers on a chick who weighed like 90 lbs.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

The level of ego behind that phrase is astonishing.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Nevermind, I just watched it again. I guess I was thinking about a different video. I gotta agree with ya, surprised he didn't get another chance.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he was a top 10 QB he probably would have been  But a top 10 RB?  Not worth the PR headache.  That video was pretty damn brutal.  Not only the way he beat her, but the way he dragged her unconscious body out of the elevator like he was moving luggage.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hunt was a 23 yo beast, Rice was a 27 yo RB with a couple seasons at or above 300 carries.

Or put another way: Rayray was about to go on my do-not-draft list for fantasy football, whereas Hunt was a 1st rounder with the Chiefs and still in the top couple rounds as a backup to Chumbawumba.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The Rice video was pretty bad. Dude was throwing uppercuts and haymakers on a chick who weighed like 90 lbs.
View Quote

And she forgave him...lol wow.

oops, edited by OP...wrong video.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It could be she's one of those women who lies to themselves saying "he won't do it again" and "he only does it because he loves me" or maybe she just wanted to save her meal ticket.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If he was a top 10 QB he probably would have been  But a top 10 RB?  Not worth the PR headache.  That video was pretty damn brutal.  Not only the way he beat her, but the way he dragged her unconscious body out of the elevator like he was moving luggage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was the part that always stuck home with me on that one. It wasn't that he struck her, but the way he treated his fiancee, the woman he married right after that incident, like she was a sack of trash. Just half dragging her out and dropping her face first back on the floor, and IIRC he even kicked at her leg in a, "get up bitch" style/manner. Left her skirt hiked up exposing her.

People don't treat strangers like that, let alone the woman they supposedly love.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah it was bad, but IIRC it was just one brutal hook and the wife was getting physical as well. Not saying that made it alright, but the whole thing was a mess. Meanwhile in a situation like Hunt's you had multiple people trying to hold him back from kicking this girls ass and he wouldn't give it up.

One situation I can understand having a stupid an irrational moment inside an elevator, in the other there was time to realize you were being a dumbass while your friends were holding you back and dragging you away but his brain didn't work well enough to figure that out. I know which one I'd put money on to repeat their offense.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hunt was a 23 yo beast, Rice was a 27 yo RB with a couple seasons at or above 300 carries.

Or put another way: Rayray was about to go on my do-not-draft list for fantasy football, whereas Hunt was a 1st rounder with the Chiefs and still in the top couple rounds as a backup to Chumbawumba.
View Quote

Oh yeah, I get that. Hunt had way more upside left.

That said, anybody could have picked up Rice for league minimum, done some press conferences about DV with him, done some donations and shit, etc. and still have had a current top 10 RB for a couple years.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Oh yeah, I get that. Hunt had way more upside left.

That said, anybody could have picked up Rice for league minimum, done some press conferences about DV with him, done some donations and shit, etc. and still have had a current top 10 RB for a couple years.
View Quote

Agreed, he still had some juice left in the tank and I bet some team could have got him at a very good price.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:34:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It could be she's one of those women who lies to themselves saying "he won't do it again" and "he only does it because he loves me" or maybe she just wanted to save her meal ticket.
View Quote

It could be either of those, or it could also be she actually got some sense knocked into her and realized if she hadn't also gotten physical he likely wouldn't have reciprocated

That's a lesson my daughter is struggling really hard to learn. She's a bit of a tom boy and she'll have no problem playing rough and hitting her brother or one of the neighbor boys, but when they hit her back she acts like the world ended. I just tell her if she kept her hands to herself she wouldn't have to worry about it, fair is fair. I've seen plenty of women carry this attitude into adulthood and I don't want her to be one of them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I am sorry to presume that you might be a patriotic American. My Bad.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It could be either of those, or it could also be she actually got some sense knocked into her and realized if she hadn't also gotten physical he likely wouldn't have reciprocated

That's a lesson my daughter is struggling really hard to learn. She's a bit of a tom boy and she'll have no problem playing rough and hitting her brother or one of the neighbor boys, but when they hit her back she acts like the world ended. I just tell her if she kept her hands to herself she wouldn't have to worry about it, fair is fair. I've seen plenty of women carry this attitude into adulthood and I don't want her to be one of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Straying off topic, but you just reminded me of this little event from a few years back:

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wonder the same thing when people pay attention to "celebrity guntubers". IDGAF what's going on in the life of FPSrussia or Hickock45. But if that's what tickles your fancy, go for it.

When it comes down to it, all pop culture and celeb worship is pants in head retarded, and we should be investing that time and energy into our families - but we don't. We have short attention spans and we enjoy mindless entertainment, whether it be Sci-Fi movies or foosball games.

In my experience, every single man who shits on other men for watching sportsball have their own hobbies and interests that are equally stupid.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even Arfcom shares "our values". Tons of people on here more than willing to sign your rights away as long as it doesn't effect them. Tons of members who shop at Costco even though they are anti-firearm.

The NFL is entertainment. It should be treated as such. And much the same way I don't listen to any Hollywood actor/actress when they speak of their personal opinions regarding ANYTHING, I also don't listen to NFL players on their personal opinions.

Doesn't mean I can't enjoy watching them hit each other every Sunday the same way I enjoy watching Deniro in Heat or Casino or Goodfellas even though he's a cunt.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This time should be referred to as The Jack-Off. Start date is when Jack Easterby was hired.
View Quote

Fuck Easterby, but the spiral started with the Osweiler debacle.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I wonder the same thing when people pay attention to "celebrity guntubers". IDGAF what's going on in the life of FPSrussia or Hickock45. But if that's what tickles your fancy, go for it.

When it comes down to it, all pop culture and celeb worship is pants in head retarded, and we should be investing that time and energy into our families - but we don't. We have short attention spans and we enjoy mindless entertainment, whether it be Sci-Fi movies or foosball games.
View Quote

Or lets be honest about this...watching celebrities lives implode due to their own arrogance/ignorance/etc.

I really have no idea how any FNFL people think a thread discussing a high profile NFL player's career about to be ruined is some kind of hero worship or beneficial to the NFL...
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Number two! Nike opened the door. Edit: Although this one is just not renewing his contract, not cutting him.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Number two! Nike opened the door.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyYyt4sXEAw5tMs?format=png&name=large
View Quote

That's probably smart regardless of the accusations. I didn't even know they were a sponsor of his so I'm guessing that's marketing money wasted
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Three.

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
As a former nfl/texans fan I'm absolutely enjoying watching the biggest front office fail in the history of the sport. Nothing else comes close. Good, cal McNair is a fucking tool.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are going to be a really busy person not supporting companies like that with so many industries intertwined now days. Being an American means different things to different people, even on arfcom. I watch it for entertainment not for political messages from individuals within the league nor do I care what they think.
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top