BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 4:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, this is hilarious.

Link Posted: 4/3/2021 4:46:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm now convinced Watson is not only a sexual predator but is also gay. I'm glad San Fran didn't trade a piss load of ammo for his weird ass. That being said, if the Jets actually draft Wilson then this move up in the draft was a complete fucking shit show. Me personally, I would've gave up our current first for Menshaw and kept the rest of our picks.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 4:47:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I fucked that all up
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2021 4:55:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm now convinced Watson is not only a sexual predator but is also gay. I'm glad San Fran didn't trade a piss load of ammo for his weird ass. That being said, if the Jets actually draft Wilson then this move up in the draft was a complete fucking shit show. Me personally, I would've gave up our current first for Menshaw and kept the rest of our picks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:58:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, this is hilarious.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2021 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, this is hilarious.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2021 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He doesn't know because the lawyer won't name them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find it interesting how Watson was able to remember 18 masseuses he did NOT sexually assault, but claims he has no idea who pretty much all of the 21 (or however many it's up to in the past hour) women accusing him are.

He doesn't know because the lawyer won't name them.

So he remembers and/or kept the commutations of the masseuses he didn’t sexually assault, but can’t remember and didn’t keep the communications of the masseuses he allegedly sexually assaulted w/o someone else naming them.

Well, that certainly doesn’t seem sus.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Houston attorney Tony Buzbee will hold a press conference Tuesday to address "important and significant developments" in the lawsuits filed against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.

The press conference will be held at noon at the Chase Tower downtown.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Houston attorney Tony Buzbee will hold a press conference Tuesday to address "important and significant developments" in the lawsuits filed against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson.

View Quote

Anyone want to take a guess?
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1:1 More women came forward, more suits pending.

1:2 Will be similar to the last PC where they just get to air some of the suits information and use it to continue the publicity/media train and hopefully bring in more accusers.

1:5 New accusation that spreads the timeline out even further/earlier.

1:10 3rd party witness/es have come forward to provide further evidence/testimony.

1:20 Reveal there is new digital/photo/video evidence to corroborate the accusations.

1:40 The NFL/Texans have become more involved in some way.

1:100 New accuser is a man. Watson has homosexual tendencies.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

1:2 Will be similar to the last PC where they just get to air some of the suits information and use it to continue the publicity/media train and hopefully bring in more accusers.

1:10 3rd party witness/es have come forward to provide further evidence/testimony.

1:20 Reveal there is new digital/photo/video evidence to corroborate the accusations.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not about butthole pleasures
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the numbers continue to grow, it becomes increasingly more likely that there's something out there.  Maybe not wyze/nest/arlo home security video, but I could easily see a woman getting freaked out, going to her phone, recording video and putting it in her purse or hiding it while he was doing his stuff.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Lawsuit #22 has been filed.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Lawsuit #22 has been filed.
View Quote
Suit #22: https://pdfhost.io/v/OpSB5A5qn_Suit_22PDF.pdf
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 5:21:01 PM EDT
[#18]
#22: November 2020, Houston Esthetician

Contact made on Instagram. She provided a list of services she offered and gave her phone number for Watson to contact. On the phone she explained she was not a licensed massage therapist and offered to help him connect with one. He declined saying he already had licensed therapists from the Texans and wanted her to perform the massage. She asked how he found her and he said she came up on his "explore page" on Instagram. She accepted with the hope this would help her business.

She informed Watson that she wanted him to use the common sheet and blanket draperies. He said he didn't want sheets and inquired if she had any towels. She said she had large towels and medium hand towels. Watson said those were unacceptable and he would bring his own.

Upon his arrival she left so he could change and when she came back he was face down covered with nothing but a wash cloth on his butt. He told her he wanted her to work on his lower abs, groin and quads.

When she worked up to his buttock area he repeatedly asked for more pressure and to go deeper. She said she did not feel comfortable and refused to go any closer to his anus. Instead she asked him to flip over.

Started on his lower legs, worked up, when she reached his thighs he again asked for more pressure. Working on that area with more pressure would lead to contact with his penis, she expressed she was not comfortable with that and wanted to move to his abs.

Watson grabbed her butt and began flirting, with an erect and exposed penis. Moved his hips so his penis would make contact with her. She asked what he was thinking and he replied, "you can sit on it". She said that was unprofessional and not how "she got down". She ended the massage at that point.

When he had dressed, he came out with a non-disclosure agreement and said she had to sign it for him to pay her. Without reading it, she signed it. he left and paid her $250 through CashApp although the charge was only $65.

Right afterwords she contacted her business partner and explained the session. Watson reached out to her again, but she refused.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Nobody:
Deshaun Watson during a massage:

Link Posted: 4/5/2021 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Let’s keep in mind that the more accusers Watson has the more innocent it means he is.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#21]
The fact the NFL has $156M to pay anyone is what is fueling this.  Defund the NFL.  Seriously, it's grown men wearing tights fighting with each other to hold some old rich guy's leathery balls.

They all hate us anyway.  It's stupid to feed the beast.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Nobody: -

Deshaun Watson on a massage table:
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 10:57:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Part of a letter to Texans season ticket holders.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Part of a letter to Texans season ticket holders.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/180878/EyPvYG8WgAkxSX__png-1894553.JPG
View Quote

Holy shit, they are laying it on pretty thick.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:52:21 AM EDT
[#25]
you would think the Massueses would get the hint when they meet him and he hands them a dozen packets of grape jelly from Carls Jr.

or when they walk into the room and he is face down with 2 packets of grape jelly on each ass cheek.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Looks like today's presser was about the first woman to come forward publicly.  But I thought SI already spoke to someone who was named.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 1:46:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Looks like today's presser was about the first woman to come forward publicly.  But I thought SI already spoke to someone who was named.
View Quote

That one wasn’t suing or at least wasn’t using Buzbee.

IIRC, all she wanted was an apology which seemed bizarre to me.  A simple apology and then both parties move on is usually when someone does something like accidentally bump into you or steps on your foot.  Not when you are sexually assaulted.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Bad time to be a heterosexual male athlete.

Did you see ESPN fired Paul Pierce just because he posted an instagram video where he was getting a neck massage from a woman in a bikini while playing poker?

Stick a fork in Deshaun. He's d-u-n DUN.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/04/06/video-espn-fires-paul-pierce-after-racy-instagram-post/
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#30]
In today's presser, Tony Buzbee stated that Watson flew one of Buzbee's clients in from Atlanta, GA for a massage/assault.  Crossing interstate lines for sexual purposes is trafficking, so Watson may have committed a Federal felony.

Buzbee also revealed that one of the 18 women that released the public statement supporting Watson said something very different in an IG message, which Buzbee released to the press.

Ashley Solis, one of Watson's victims, made a public statement:
https://abc13.com/alleged-victim-of-deshaun-watson-speaks-publicly-for-1st-time/10491009/
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:08:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Bad time to be a heterosexual male athlete.

Did you see ESPN fired Paul Pierce just because he posted an instagram video where he was getting a neck massage from a woman in a bikini while playing poker?

Stick a fork in Deshaun. He's d-u-n DUN.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/04/06/video-espn-fires-paul-pierce-after-racy-instagram-post/
View Quote

Didn’t he or some other guy there make some sexual comment about a female coworker during the live feed? I vaguely recall something like that.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
In today's presser, Tony Buzbee stated that Watson flew one of Buzbee's clients in from Atlanta, GA for a massage/assault.  Crossing interstate lines for sexual purposes is trafficking, so Watson may have committed a Federal felony.

Buzbee also revealed that one of the 18 women that released the public statement supporting Watson said something very different in an IG message, which Buzbee released to the press.

https://abc13.com/alleged-victim-of-deshaun-watson-speaks-publicly-for-1st-time/10491009/
View Quote

No link?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:11:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She said that Watson assaulted and harassed her on March 30, 2020 “in my own home, doing what I love most, massage therapy.”

“Some days I feel like a hero, other days I feel like a failure,” she explained, adding that she replays the interaction over and over in her head.

“I can no longer practice the profession I love the most without my hands shaking during the session,” she said. “I got into massage therapy to heal people. To heal their minds and bodies. To bring peace to their souls. Deshaun Watson has robbed me of that.”

She said that she has suffered panic attacks, anxiety, depression.

“We were all deceived into thinking Deshaun Watson was a good guy, and unfortunately we know that good guys can do terrible things,” Solis said.

“People say that I’m doing this just for money,” she added. “That is false. I come forward now so that Deshaun Watson does not assault another woman.”

Buzbee said that Solis had spoken with the Houston Police Department, and that at least one other person has as well.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/06/first-person-who-sued-deshaun-watson-reveals-her-identity-and-speaks-out/
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yikes

Buzbee claims that the massage therapist he generally identified sent a direct message that reads as follows: “I told you I stopped working with [Deshaun Watson]. Because I was hearing too much stuff about him messing with other people. . . . He’s been doing a lot in the last three or four months. I even told his ass he needed to be careful because his names getting around. I just hope don’t nobody call me to question me.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/06/tony-buzbee-contends-that-one-of-the-massage-therapists-supporting-deshaun-watson-knew-of-his-alleged-reputation/
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yikes

Buzbee claims that the massage therapist he generally identified sent a direct message that reads as follows: “I told you I stopped working with [Deshaun Watson]. Because I was hearing too much stuff about him messing with other people. . . . He’s been doing a lot in the last three or four months. I even told his ass he needed to be careful because his names getting around. I just hope don’t nobody call me to question me.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/06/tony-buzbee-contends-that-one-of-the-massage-therapists-supporting-deshaun-watson-knew-of-his-alleged-reputation/

The idea that Watson (who signed a $156M extension and stands to lose almost all of it) paid off at least some of these women to lie for him is a hell of a lot more believable that some of the conspiracy theories some of the Watson leg humpers are spinning.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Attachment Attached File

She’s claiming her father was a “diehard Texans fan”?  Well, her story just got a lot less believable.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Go after the biggest wallet.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

That would certainly blow some of the Watson leg humpers’ conspiracy theories out of the water.

Though of course for people that say things like “the more accusers he has the more innocent it makes him” they can do mental gymnastics to convince themselves of anything.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Replay of the press conference. Wasn't able to watch it earlier. Watching now.

Tony Buzbee holds press conference on 22 lawsuits filed against Deshaun Watson

Some highlights:
  • Reportedly would take a picture from the women's Instagram pages and then ask them to wear something like that to the massage session because it was hot out.
  • Would insist on bringing his own "towel" which was a washcloth for covering.
  • Sometimes asked people to sign an NDA before, sometimes asked people to sign an NDA after.
  • Of the 22 suits: 15 African American women, 4 white women, 3 Hispanic women
  • Buzbee said he was handing out packets to the journalists (and will later post online) with copies of messages, messages confirming he would fly a woman from Atlanta to Houston, messages saying he would provide a table that he would borrow from the Houston Texans, copy of the Non-Disclosure Agreement he asked women to sign.
  • Have messages where an accuser was texting her boss and the woman who arranged the appointment about what happened. The woman who arranged the massage replied, "You don't have to tell me, but out of curiosity, was it Deshaun Watson?"
  • Said woman replied, "You can report to police, but from what I understand they won't do much. I can get the player personnel person...that's who you would talk to on the team to handle it. They don't do much about the situation though...These guys are used to never being told no...shake it off... There's nothing you can do."
  • Questions why someone who has access to world class massage therapists and trainers, worth 100's of thousands, why would he reach out to over 50 women on Instagram.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That would certainly blow some of the Watson leg humpers’ conspiracy theories out of the water.

Though of course for people that say things like “the most accusers he has the more innocent it makes him” they can do mental gymnastics to convince themselves of anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Though of course for people that say things like “the most accusers he has the more innocent it makes him” they can do mental gymnastics to convince themselves of anything.

I did see a guy tweet today that a lot of peoples tweets, including his own, were about to age poorly.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I did see a guy tweet today that a lot of peoples tweets, including his own, were about to age poorly.
View Quote
Some people still social justice warrior-ing for Deshaun. These were all in the last 10 minutes alone...

1. (a black woman) "This @deshaunwatson situation is fucking crazy. I'm sorry, normally I stand with women but I don't believe this story at all."
  2. (a black man) "At this point I think the @deshaunwatson lawsuits are just a distraction
  3. (a black man) "They really tryna kill Deshaun Watson's character frfr.."
  4. (a black man) "Over 20 women coming for DeShaun Watson?????? Come on man!!!!"
  5. (a black man, a highschool basketball coach) "I don't believe any of these lawsuits against my guy @deshaunwatson They was just praising this man about the work he did. Now all these women come out. Naw naw naw. My man's wanted out. The owner said naw. Now they looking to cut him. Thats the slave masta mentality."
  6. (a black man) "We literally watching Texans fuck over deshaun Watson"
  7. (a black man) "FREE DESHAUN WATSON. ALL THAT SHIT CAP"
  8. (a black man) "@deshaunwatson gotta clear his name.. we all know it's a dirty game"
  9. (a black man) "Lol i swear this Deshaun Watson shit is bs"
  10. (a black woman) "You realize they are suing for money? That's not even a little suspicious to you huh?"
  11. (a black man) "@Disney I don't wanna hear another lie about @deshaunwatson period ! It's clear he's being framed for wanting out .   So no press on this shit @AP zero press ! Lying women should get life in prison .

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#44]
League statement following the press conference:

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 4:52:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Some people still social justice warrior-ing for Deshaun. These were all in the last 10 minutes alone...

1. (a black woman) "This @deshaunwatson situation is fucking crazy. I'm sorry, normally I stand with women but I don't believe this story at all."
  2. (a black man) "At this point I think the @deshaunwatson lawsuits are just a distraction
  4. (a black man) "Over 20 women coming for DeShaun Watson?????? Come on man!!!!"
  5. (a black man, a highschool basketball coach) "I don't believe any of these lawsuits against my guy @deshaunwatson They was just praising this man about the work he did. Now all these women come out. Naw naw naw. My man's wanted out. The owner said naw. Now they looking to cut him. Thats the slave masta mentality."
  8. (a black man) "@deshaunwatson gotta clear his name.. we all know it's a dirty game"
  10. (a black woman) "You realize they are suing for money? That's not even a little suspicious to you huh?"
  11. (a black man) "@Disney I don't wanna hear another lie about @deshaunwatson period ! It's clear he's being framed for wanting out .   So no press on this shit @AP zero press ! Lying women should get life in prison .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also apparently if a sexual assault isn’t recorded on video that proves there was no sexual assault.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Rusty Hardin released a statement following the press conference. The defenses tactic today? Go after the fact that Ms. Solis sought a private settlement before going public... Not sure how that helps Watson, but not sure anything Hardin has said has helped him so far either.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Rusty Hardin released a statement following the press conference. The defenses tactic today? Go after the fact that Ms. Solis sought a private settlement before going public... Not sure how that helps Watson, but not sure anything Hardin has said has helped him so far either.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyUbbCAWYAIouxp?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyUbbB7WgAYLjYq?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

The way Watson and his camp have handled this is simply baffling.

Hell, if anything I think they’ve done more harm than good.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Also apparently if a sexual assault isn't recorded on video that proves there was no sexual assault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also apparently if a sexual assault isn't recorded on video that proves there was no sexual assault.
I think I found a winner. "If he is innocent, paying is just accepting you did it. Once Deshaun settles, the police must arrest him because he did it."

Yep. If you pay an out of court settlement the police must immediately arrest you because it is an admission of guilt. Fucking Twitter man.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:16:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1379504233444220938[/tw
View Quote

That’s paydirt tight there.  Connect the Texans and ge can go after an astronomical settlement.  

Plus the league can discipline the Texans.

Hilarious to think that the Texans have no trade, so no II is.  Plus no Watson.  Plus, depending on what is uncovered, they could lose picks (extreme speculation on this of course).
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
League statement following the press conference:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyURS4vW8AktL4Z?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

That’s one way to protect the brand image I guess.
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top