[#1]
Speaking of Cowherd, how did he go from having this as a show sidekick:

Attachment Attached File

To this.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Lahey was a smokeshow. Joy has a wonderful face for radio.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Edit: Wrong thread!

Double Edit: Since I fucked up, lets throw something else up.

Jasbrook, the woman who came out in defense of Watson, but then whose private messages seem to insinuate she knew about what he was doing, has now stated that the messages are out of context and she was commenting on things about Watson un-related to sexual assaults, says she stopped working with him because of her own personal preference to not work with someone who is working with other therapists and that when she said he needed to be careful it was because someone posted his phone number publicly.

Rightttttt..... Reminder of what her message was:

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"We'll see you in court!"

Buzbee already told them that in February when they refused to settle privately...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
New statement from Hardin:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eydk7OrXMAE7ghl?format=jpg&name=medium

So the defense today is... All sex was consensual, and we're still arguing that Deshaun can't figure out who the accusers are even though he has the exact time, date and location of the incidents in every suit.

Doing a crack up job their Rusty.

'Buzbee told us to file a motion, so we did.  This is not fair.'

"We'll see you in court!"

Buzbee already told them that in February when they refused to settle privately...

Even just glancing at each statement individually it doesn't look good, but when you lay them all out Hardin's game plan (if you can even call it that) is simply baffling.

It feels like when someone has lost an argument and has nothing in which to defend themselves so they say something... anything... just to have a reply.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cowherd became much more intolerable after Lahey left.

As far as Joy goes: she seems to have a good rack (though of course for plus sized women having a good rack isn't hard when you sit behind a desk and wear a pushup bra with a V neck ), but that's about it.  That haircut is fucking hideous too.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

As far as Joy goes: she seems to have a good rack (though of course for plus sized women having a good rack isn't hard when you sit behind a desk and wear a pushup bra with a V neck ), but that's about it.  That haircut is fucking hideous too.
View Quote

She has a different dew or style every other day. Some make her look hot and others are like wtf...I'd still hit it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I was curious what he said after his long silence so I looked it up and I couldn't even make it a full minute before I threw in the towel.

Cowherd claimed the only way it's possibly to talk about the case is if you have a very strong conviction regarding guilt and Cowherd didn't have a very strong conviction regarding guilt so THAT'S the reason why he didn't talk about the case before.
View Quote

The old saying, about how Sterns ratings were stronger among people that hated him? I always thought it was bullshit. But I fucking hate Colin Cowherd, and I listen as often as I can
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

She has a different dew or style every other day. Some make her look hot and others are like wtf...I'd still hit it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd still hit it. But she got thicc after the divorce/breakup/whatever. Leahy is still rocking it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Listening to those to fucksticks talk about how enlightened and progressive they are. Reminds me of the Southpark episode were everyone started driving hybrids, then loved the smell of their own farts. I would bet those 2 motherfuckers love their own farts
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

When you find a good butt hole masseuse you really have to hang on to them, a replacement isn't easy to find.
View Quote

Gotta keep a few back-ups on the bench, too.  Never know when your main cornhole compromiser will come down with a hang-nail.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Edit: Wrong thread!

Double Edit: Since I fucked up, lets throw something else up.

Jasbrook, the woman who came out in defense of Watson, but then whose private messages seem to insinuate she knew about what he was doing, has now stated that the messages are out of context and she was commenting on things about Watson un-related to sexual assaults, says she stopped working with him because of her own personal preference to not work with someone who is working with other therapists and that when she said he needed to be careful it was because someone posted his phone number publicly.

Rightttttt..... Reminder of what her message was:

https://i.imgur.com/FXiqHOT.jpg
View Quote

I'd say her story was plausible if it weren't for the last text message.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Gotta keep a few back-ups on the bench, too.  Never know when your main cornhole compromiser will come down with a hang-nail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you find a good butt hole masseuse you really have to hang on to them, a replacement isn't easy to find.

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd still hit it. But she got thicc after the divorce/breakup/whatever. Leahy is still rocking it.
View Quote

Having seen your post history I doubt it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#14]
A comment posted elsewhere, I thought it was a valid thought.

"Hardin and Watson absolutely have to know who each of the women are (otherwise why didn't any of the 18 character witnesses contain overlaps). He just wants the names to be published so that Watson's camp isn't responsible for the release of names and the predictable smearing of each of the women. This is absolutely an intimidation tactic."
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Hardin granted two court hearings tomorrow in order to have Buzbee identify all 22 plaintiffs.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hardin granted two court hearings tomorrow in order to have Buzbee identify all 22 plaintiffs.
View Quote

Buzbee should ask how it is Hardin was able to find the 18 women to say that Watson didn't sexually assault them during a massage and yet Hardin claims to have no idea who the 20ish women are who say Watson DID sexually assault them during a massage.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Also with Hardin admitting sexual acts took place are we supposed to believe that Watson can't remember AND didn't keep ANY of the correspondence for ANY of them?  

And if he did, why would he delete all the correspondence between himself and the 22 women?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
In before the embarrassing pit thread!

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I mean isnt that how it works? if you fly a "massage" girl in to give you a private massage from Instagram I would assume sex was implied. why even be famous anymore?
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Morning hearing, Judge ordered one of the accusers to be identified. Another hearing later in the day to cover 12 more of the suits.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Morning hearing, Judge ordered one of the accusers to be identified. Another hearing later in the day to cover 12 more of the suits.
View Quote

i saw she was using a pseudonym?

not sure how common that is, but i figured filing civil suits would require some sort of identification.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Listening to those to fucksticks talk about how enlightened and progressive they are. Reminds me of the Southpark episode were everyone started driving hybrids, then loved the smell of their own farts. I would bet those 2 motherfuckers love their own farts
View All Quotes
Quoted:

it's funny how liberal they are, how woke they can be. shit, joy was tweeting in anger after the breonna taylor cops weren't charged. yet they don't give a shit about METOO or women's rights at this time.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Watson be creeping on IG fingering his butthole right now
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:24:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Going with the glove doesn't fit/Chewbacca defense. Doing Kegel exercises to tighten his butt hole so Hardin can say, "If they don't hit the prostate, you must exonerate."
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"If they don't hit the prostate, you must exonerate."
View Quote

fuck me coffee on my monitor now

gonna have to remember that one

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Buzbee has announced that 9 of the 12 women represented in today's forced naming court hearings are willing to release their names publicly. One of the 12 is Ashley Solis who already revealed herself at his press conference.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Buzbee has announced that 9 of the 12 women represented in today's forced naming court hearings are willing to release their names publicly. One of the 12 is Ashley Solis who already revealed herself at his press conference.
View Quote

Can you post pics of them in yoga outfits

It gets hot here
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#30]
judging from pic posted earlier

My dick would be wearing the hand towel like a burka
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eyipig_XAAQe4Vv?format=png&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyiplgOWEAM7QGl?format=png&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EyipsCpXIAIWhM-?format=png&name=small
View Quote

Pretty sure I called that happening earlier in the thread.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

It would seem the only card Hardin can play is to get the accusers' names public in a desperate Hail Mary attempt that the Watson leg humpers' harassment and threats will cause the women to throw their hands up and say "no more, you win, make it stop."
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It would seem the only card Hardin can play is to get the accusers' names public in a desperate Hail Mary attempt that the Watson leg humpers' harassment and threats will cause the women to throw their hands up and say "no more, you win, make it stop."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As mentioned above, 9 of the 12 suits pending name exposure today have already stated they are willing to reveal their identities publicly.

But that also means 3 of them may be hesitant to continue. Of course, they could always potentially wait it out and continue after the other suits/news cycle dies down. So who knows.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#35]
So the court has ruled that all 13 cases reviewed today must refile with their identities within the next two business days or the cases will be dismissed. I believe 10 of them have already confirmed they will reveal. Other 3 unknown.

The cases will be CONSOLIDATED. That means we are going from individual cases to a class action style.

Edit: This is apparently ONLY for pre-trial. Then they go back to individuals.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Hardin giving a press conference. I'll edit this post for my commentary/highlights on it. YouTube Link
  • Says that the media has not been unkind to Watson and their defense team, but the reason things have been going so poorly for the defense publicly is that they have been uncomfortable talking to the media because they haven't known all the events/accusers.
  • Done a really good job painting themselves as the victim in the media because they haven't known the accusers identities.
  • Rusty Hardin on Deshaun Watson having so many masseuses, "This guy has been getting 2-3 massages a week. The math on that is anywhere from 120-150 massages a year. In the year 2020, spas shut down. The massage world during the pandemic changed."
  • Back tracked a little by mentioning that Watson was finding masseuses on Instagram even before Covid (Then why the fuck did you say the previous comment? You just countered yourself.)
  • "Millennials live on Instagram. Deshaun lives on Instagram. He does business transactions on it."
  • Said they will not investigate the women, and he hopes the media will investigate the women as well.
  • "I'm not about to accuse 22 women of ill motive, of lying or anything. All I know is we're supposed to start out believing Deshaun did not do it.  That presumption on social media is pretty much gone."
  • Hardin admitted that Watson had "consensual encounters" with multiple massage therapists. Says he never forced anyone. Will come out in court.
  • Paraded out all his female attorneys to say how much they like Deshaun, and how good of a guy he is, and how they don't believe he did it. (More women not involved in the accusations at all saying Deshaun is a nice guy, and being paid to do it).
  • I think this female lawyer basically just used the defense that he can get all the free pussy he wants by mentioning he has basically been a celebrity since childhood and has had plenty of female attention.
  • "I don't discount any woman. Because I'm too a survivor." But then immediately says she would never seek out a civil lawyer for justice, "That's something we need to think about." Went on to bring up money again and again.
  • This woman literally just said that Watson didn't understand that he was famous and had to do things differently and that Watson said he just wanted to be normal. Then she once again brought up money.
  • "Deshaun can't eat or sleep... He's worked so hard for his name. He cares deeply for his communities and takes every opportunity to give back... To see how these women and Mr. Buzbee are trying to tear him down is upsetting."
  • Says Deshaun doesn't have his own staff/help. "Still schedules his own Dentist appointments." Says we shouldn't be surprised that he then books his own appointments and uses Instagram to do so.
  • Mentioned to remember these are civil suits, not criminal, because no accusers have mentioned any forced "penetration or anything". That most these women were just uncomfortable and not forced into anything.
  • "Just as many bad things are being said about Deshaun, or more, or worse, than there has been about any women."
  • Asked by a reporter if he was confirming Deshaun booked these women on Instagram and engaged in sexual acts with them. "At some of these massages, we've never run from it, from our first announcement this has always been about consent, that on some occasions some sexual activity would have taken place." Not going into the nature, the type, the numbers or with whom.
  • Have not heard anything from HPD. Said he wouldn't expect to until they talk to a bunch of witnesses. Have not heard from the NFL. Believes they will do the same thing and privately gather information and wait until law enforcement is done.
  • "What we've witnessed here is a new model for extortion, that's all." Once again mentioned that if it wasn't about money, they wouldn't have asked for a settlement for their silence before hand.
  • Reporter asked about the 150 massages a year, why so many therapists? Once again says that because of Covid he had to hire more people due to availability.
  • Says the fact that the 18 women who spoke on his behalf were willing to give their names, while the accusers of sexual assault were not, is a "relevant factor for people to consider".
  • Reporter asks about why Watson would ask the women to wear certain clothing, "I'm really not going to get into it."
  • Explains all the cases are being consolidated for pre-trial discovery (one judge) but then will go to individual judges.
  • Hardin says Watson started crying and was dumbfounded when told these women were accusing him of forcing them. Asked in disbelief, "I forced her?"
  • "Nudity is not rare during massages." Says he would be surprised if any masseuses thought it was unusual for a client to be nude. Doesn't understand those allegations. When asked about Watson refusing to be covered, says they will respond in court to each allegation. Says if the women were uncomfortable with Deshaun being nude, then "why go forward [with the massage]?"
  • They "absolutely" plan to take/fight all suits at trial.
  • Asked if he would be willing to keep the identities private between the two camps, stated unequivocally no and said it was important for the public to know who the accusers are and for the public and media to investigate both the accusers and the accused.

Questioned the accusers, wants the media to investigate all the accusers now that their names are going to be public, insinuated Watson didn't need to assault women to have sex, insinuated all these women just wanted money, insinuated that if they wanted justice they wouldn't be suing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"If they don't hit the prostate, you must exonerate."
View Quote

"If they didn't touch his shit, you must acquit."

"If they didn't reach the back of the cock, Deshaun will walk."

"If they didn't pleasure the anus, the judge must dismiss."

"If there's no cum on their hand, the defendant you shall not remand."
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
  • I think this female lawyer basically just used the defense that he can get all the free pussy he wants by mentioning he has basically been a celebrity since childhood and has had plenty of female attention.
  • View Quote

That's something that leads me to believe he's guilty, not innocent.

He's had so much free pussy for so long and has never been told no, so he's become football Harvey Weinstein.

Now he has an insatiable sexual appetite that requires deviance and kink to reach any kind of climax.

Makes more sense than "he can get all the free pussy he wants, so why would he try anything with these 50 random hot instagram girls he hired to give him massages even though they aren't licensed/experienced masseuses."
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:54:50 PM EDT
    [#39]
    This is amazing. Black Twitter is starting to take the accusers side after that press conference. Multiple people saying Watson should fire his attorney and questioning his responses and how it would have been better to day nothing at all.

They are really sticking on the fact that Hardin, multiple times, expressly confirmed there was sexual conduct.

A number of others are asking how can all the female attorneys say that Watson is unequivocally not guilty when Hardin spent half the press conference talking about how they couldn't even start to vet the allegations because they don't know who the accusers are.

"This is a live look at  Deshaun Watson lawyers in court today."

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:59:44 PM EDT
    [#40]
    I think I see the Exempt List coming closer for DW.

Because he is an elite QB he’s been given all the benefit of doubt that exists in the universe, but eventually I think the NFL puts him in timeout.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:01:55 PM EDT
    [#41]
    Quoted:
    Hardin giving a press conference. I'll edit this post for my commentary/highlights on it. YouTube Link
    • Says that the media has not been unkind to Watson and their defense team, but the reason things have been going so poorly for the defense publicly is that they have been uncomfortable talking to the media because they haven't known all the events/accusers.
    • Done a really good job painting themselves as the victim in the media because they haven't known the accusers identities.
    • Rusty Hardin on Deshaun Watson having so many masseuses, "This guy has been getting 2-3 massages a week. The math on that is anywhere from 120-150 massages a year. In the year 2020, spas shut down. The massage world during the pandemic changed."
    • Back tracked a little by mentioning that Watson was finding masseuses on Instagram even before Covid (Then why the fuck did you say the previous comment? You just countered yourself.)
    • "Millennials live on Instagram. Deshaun lives on Instagram. He does business transactions on it."
    • Said they will not investigate the women, and he hopes the media will investigate the women as well.
    • "I'm not about to accuse 22 women of ill motive, of lying or anything. All I know is we're supposed to start out believing Deshaun did not do it.  That presumption on social media is pretty much gone."
    • Hardin admitted that Watson had "consensual encounters" with multiple massage therapists. Says he never forced anyone. Will come out in court.
    • Paraded out all his female attorneys to say how much they like Deshaun, and how good of a guy he is, and how they don't believe he did it. (More women not involved in the accusations at all saying Deshaun is a nice guy, and being paid to do it).
    • "I don't discount any woman. Because I'm too a survivor." But then immediately says she would never seek out a civil lawyer for justice, "That's something we need to think about." Went on to bring up money again and again.
    • This woman literally just said that Watson didn't understand that he was famous and had to do things differently and that Watson said he just wanted to be normal. Then she once again brought up money.
    • "Deshaun can't eat or sleep... He's worked so hard for his name. He cares deeply for his communities and takes every opportunity to give back... To see how these women and Mr. Buzbee are trying to tear him down is upsetting."
    • Says Deshaun doesn't have his own staff/help. "Still schedules his own Dentist appointments." Says we shouldn't be surprised that he then books his own appointments and uses Instagram to do so.
    • Mentioned to remember these are civil suits, not criminal, because no accusers have mentioned any forced "penetration or anything". That most these women were just uncomfortable and not forced into anything.
    • "Just as many bad things are being said about Deshaun, or more, or worse, than there has been about any women."
    • Asked by a reporter if he was confirming Deshaun booked these women on Instagram and engaged in sexual acts with them. "At some of these massages, we've never run from it, from our first announcement this has always been about consent, that on some occasions some sexual activity would have taken place." Not going into the nature, the type, the numbers or with whom.
    • Have not heard anything from HPD. Said he wouldn't expect to until they talk to a bunch of witnesses. Have not heard from the NFL. Believes they will do the same thing and privately gather information and wait until law enforcement is done.
    • "What we've witnessed here is a new model for extortion, that's all." Once again mentioned that if it wasn't about money, they wouldn't have asked for a settlement for their silence before hand.
    • Reporter asked about the 150 massages a year, why so many therapists? Once again says that because of Covid he had to hire more people due to availability.
    • Says the fact that the 18 women who spoke on his behalf were willing to give their names, while the accusers of sexual assault were not, is a "relevant factor for people to consider".
    • Reporter asks about why Watson would ask the women to wear certain clothing, "I'm really not going to get into it."
    • Explains all the cases are being consolidated for pre-trial discovery (one judge) but then will go to individual judges.
    • Hardin says Watson started crying and was dumbfounded when told these women were accusing him of forcing them. Asked in disbelief, "I forced her?"
    • "Nudity is not rare during massages." Says he would be surprised if any masseuses thought it was unusual for a client to be nude. Doesn't understand those allegations. When asked about Watson refusing to be covered, says they will respond in court to each allegation. Says if the women were uncomfortable with Deshaun being nude, then "why go forward [with the massage]?"
    • Asked if he would be willing to keep the identities private between the two camps, stated unequivocally no and said it was important for the public to know who the accusers are and for the public and media to investigate both the accusers and the accused.

Questioned the accusers, wants the media to investigate all the accusers now that their names are going to be public, insinuated Watson didn't need to assault women to have sex, insinuated all these women just wanted money, insinuated that if they wanted justice they wouldn't be suing.
    View Quote

THOSE are the people Watson is paying 7 figures to protect him and his image?

It's amazing how the more Watson's camp tries to publicly help him the worse they make him look.
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:06:19 PM EDT
    [#42]
    OJ Simpson at it again: Tweet for Video

"Now, I’m a big fan of Deshaun’s, the man always had a sterling reputation and I’m a guy that knows what accusations can do your reputation *laughs*. I'm a little confused, 22 women have come out accusing him of wrong doing and uh I'm a little confused, because in my entire life I have had 4 massage therapists and 2 of those were guys. So I'm a little confused why he went through so many of them, and I'm sure there's a lot who have not accused him of anything. I would hate not to see him play again and I know we got to let the system work itself out, but my prayers are with him."
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:14:22 PM EDT
    [#43]
    Antonio Gates believes Deshaun will play in NFL again, "too good of a player"
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/09/antonio-gates-deshaun-watson-will-play-nfl-again/

"He seems like a good dude," Gates tells TMZ Sports. "Obviously he made some -- I don't even know if he made these mistakes. But, if he did, hopefully he can recover from them. This is the land of the free. You always get second chances."

He continued ... "I do [think he will play again.] He's too good of a player, so I do. Hopefully, when all this unfolds, we'll see how it goes."
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:14:50 PM EDT
    [#44]
    Quoted:

That's something that leads me to believe he's guilty, not innocent.

He's had so much free pussy for so long and has never been told no, so he's become football Harvey Weinstein.

Now he has an insatiable sexual appetite that requires deviance and kink to reach any kind of climax.

Makes more sense than "he can get all the free pussy he wants, so why would he try anything with these 50 random hot instagram girls he hired to give him massages even though they aren't licensed/experienced masseuses."
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

• That's something that leads me to believe he's guilty, not innocent.

The weak defense from rusty is pretty telling. I hope it goes to trail just to see the lawyers performances. One of the best lawyers in Texas vs one of the most obnoxious lawyers in Texas.
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:24:44 PM EDT
    [#45]
    Quoted:
    The weak defense from rusty is pretty telling. I hope it goes to trail just to see the lawyers performances. One of the best lawyers in Texas vs one of the most obnoxious lawyers in Texas.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

• That's something that leads me to believe he's guilty, not innocent.

Which is baffling to me.   I mean I get it if your client isn't giving you anything to work with (which seems to be the case here), but how is anyone over there thinking making these kinds of statements is helping Watson?  The more they talk, the worse they are making him look.

All I can figure is that Hardin, who turns 80 later this year, has either lost a step or doesn't know how to handle a case like this (or at least not the public side of it) and no one working for him has the balls to tell him.
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:26:35 PM EDT
    [#46]
    Quoted:

View Quote

That’s a bold strategy.
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:29:32 PM EDT
    [#47]
    Quoted:

It's amazing how the more Watson's camp tries to publicly help him the worse they make him look.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:

Quoted:
    There are some things Rusty said that would be helpful to Watson... IF they didn't include everything else around it which will become the headlines. No one is going to remember them talking about how nice of a guy Watson is, or how Watson cried when he found out about these suits or how he can't eat or sleep.

They are going to remember Hardin confirming, MULTIPLE times, that Watson had sexual interactions with multiple massage therapists.

They are going to remember Hardin refusing to answer the reporter about why would Deshaun ask the women to wear skimpy outfits.

IANAL/IMO, he should have never fielded questions, should have never mentioned consensual/non-consensual sexual conduct in his statements at all (just deny the accusations in general, you don't have to specify your are denying whether it is consensual or not), should not have gone with the one female attorney who basically came out and attacked the media and the accusers (she came off as a raging bitch to me), and he shouldn't have repeatedly stated he wanted the media and public to investigate the women (comes off as if he wants to instigate harassment/pressure on the women to force them to drop their suits).
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:32:33 PM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:

fuck me coffee on my monitor now

gonna have to remember that one

View Quote

So - guys have a "second wall" too?
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:34:29 PM EDT
    [#49]
    Since I mentioned again how Hardin said Watson cried. This is a direct quote from Rusty in the PC, "That's the thing for y'all to remember, we don't cry about things that we did."

I mean I can't think of a time a criminal has ever cried during or after a crime and especially not after finding out their crime was exposed, with their world crashing down, losing their livelihood and reputation, looking at prison time.

He cried? Case closed. Not guilty. Thanks Rusty, we almost believed Watson was a sex offender for a minute.
    Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:47:33 PM EDT
    [#50]
    Rusty Hardin: Watson had to hire dozens of masseuses because he is an athlete, and he couldn't allow Covid restrictions to prevent him from getting massages.

The 1,700 other NFL players when asked if they had to hire dozens of new masseuses (and estheticians and cosmetologists and others not trained in massage therapy) because of Covid:

Page / 23
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top