Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone else think it's ironic that he has so many women lawyers bleeding his bank account dry and in turn his lawyers accuse all 22 on the other side of gold digging.

He should ask them to do pro bono work because he is so famous.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Rusty Hardin: Deshaun Watson may have raped those women, but it was completely consensual.

Deshaun Watson:

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:55:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone else think it's ironic that he has so many women lawyers bleeding his bank account dry and in turn his lawyers accuse all 22 on the other side of gold digging.

View Quote
Hardin was such a fumbling moron when he brought up all the female attorneys. He babbled on for like 4 minutes about how many of their attorneys are women, and that Watson's team has so many women on it, but wait, there are some men, but wait, mostly women, but some men. But more than half our office employees are women.

Idiot. This is why you should write out your press releases before hand. Don't go off script Rusty.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Since I mentioned again how Hardin said Watson cried. This is a direct quote from Rusty in the PC, "That's the thing for y'all to remember, we don't cry about things that we did."

I mean I can't think of a time a criminal has ever cried during or after a crime and especially not after finding out their crime was exposed, with their world crashing down, losing their livelihood and reputation, looking at prison time.

He cried? Case closed. Not guilty. Thanks Rusty, we almost believed Watson was a sex offender for a minute.
View Quote

Hardin might be a great attorney, but it is abundantly clear that in this specific situation (defending a guy in the court of public opinion against 22 women claiming sexual assault/misconduct when your client has given you nothing to work with) Hardin doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

Watson desperately needs to hire a PR/crisis guru and let them handle the PR side of things and tell Hardin to stick to the courtroom stuff and keep his mouth shut to the press.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

When it's all said and done Watson could be looking at having to pay millions of dollars in legal fees alone.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
A couple of months ago Watson was well on his way to cashing in on a $156M/4 year extension with $110M guaranteed.

He finds out a potential storm is coming that could jeopardize that, but for the price of just 0.05% of that one contract he can make that storm a non-factor.

Watson declined.

Now it's a very real possibility that 5 years from now instead of having earnings over $200M he'll be broke (or close to it) all because he wouldn't pay that 0.05%.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#7]
How it started:

"I have never treated any woman with anything other than the utmost respect"

How it's going :

Quoted:
This is amazing. Black Twitter is starting to take the accusers side after that press conference. Multiple people saying Watson should fire his attorney and questioning his responses and how it would have been better to day nothing at all.

They are really sticking on the fact that Hardin, multiple times, expressly confirmed there was sexual conduct.

A number of others are asking how can all the female attorneys say that Watson is unequivocally not guilty when Hardin spent half the press conference talking about how they couldn't even start to vet the allegations because they don't know who the accusers are.

"This is a live look at  Deshaun Watson lawyers in court today."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eyj0oYQXIAUjXHO?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How it started:

How it's going :

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
How it started:

How it's going :

Quoted:
This is amazing. Black Twitter is starting to take the accusers side after that press conference. Multiple people saying Watson should fire his attorney and questioning his responses and how it would have been better to day nothing at all.

They are really sticking on the fact that Hardin, multiple times, expressly confirmed there was sexual conduct.

A number of others are asking how can all the female attorneys say that Watson is unequivocally not guilty when Hardin spent half the press conference talking about how they couldn't even start to vet the allegations because they don't know who the accusers are.

"This is a live look at  Deshaun Watson lawyers in court today."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eyj0oYQXIAUjXHO?format=jpg&name=small

That was the first public statement Watson made about it.  Right off the bat I was highly suspicious considering his first planned public statement contained an obvious lie.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
The reason he brought and wore his own wash cloth was so they could have something to wipe their hands with after finger banging his rectum.

Very respectful.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hardin was such a fumbling moron when he brought up all the female attorneys. He babbled on for like 4 minutes about how many of their attorneys are women, and that Watson's team has so many women on it, but wait, there are some men, but wait, mostly women, but some men. But more than half our office employees are women.

Idiot. This is why you should write out your press releases before hand. Don't go off script Rusty.
View Quote

Couldn't help but read that in Trumps voice.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 12:05:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 12:17:28 AM EDT
[#12]

This could easily end up being the biggest case of Hardin's career and he just shoots from the hip at a major press conference and comes off looking like a child who didn't read the book he is doing a verbal book report on and is just winging it.  

I get maybe Hardin's people are afraid to tell him the truth, but does Watson have no one in his life that cares about him enough to tell him how badly Hardin is screwing the PR pooch?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 12:22:33 AM EDT
[#13]

and that right there, is the end of DWat...in open air, had he sought hookers or "masseuses" that knew the deal before hand= no problem. forcing "what one believes to be" internet sluts, which turn out to not be into your kink= super creep/maybe rapist/not my QB
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:08:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow, that’s some hard hitting journalism he was turning out.

It’s also telling that he made the comment in mid-March and is only just now getting fired for it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A couple of months ago Watson was well on his way to cashing in on a $156M/4 year extension with $110M guaranteed.

He finds out a potential storm is coming that could jeopardize that, but for the price of just 0.05% of that one contract he can make that storm a non-factor.

Watson declined.

Now it's a very real possibility that 5 years from now instead of having earnings over $200M he'll be broke (or close to it) all because he wouldn't pay that 0.05%.
View Quote

So broke he may have to swab his OWN poop deck.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 2:09:24 AM EDT
[#18]
As more Watson leg humpers jump ship it seems pretty much the only ones left are the really, really delusional ones that are willing to believe (or at least claim to believe) any kind of nonsensical reason in order to maintain their boy “didin do nuffin.”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 7:52:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
As more Watson leg humpers jump ship it seems pretty much the only ones left are the really, really delusional ones that are willing to believe (or at least claim to believe) any kind of nonsensical reason in order to maintain their boy “didin do nuffin.”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/19C8C245-E5D3-4F44-8755-943F73DF8341_jpe-1900628.JPG
View Quote

He was weeding through them alright. To find out which ones would do butthole touchies.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, always nice when a sports scandal torpedoes some mindless, talking head.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Top 10 Deshaun Watson Quotes:

10.  "Doctor's Office?  I'd like to schedule my annual prostate exame.  What do you mean I've already had it 4 times this year?"
9.  " Nothing gay about having someone finger-blast your poop chute.  Right?"
8.  "Hello, Front office?  It's DW.  Hello ... ?  Hello ... ?
7.  "Without acknowledging any wrong-doing, I'd like to offer you $XXXX to sign this non-disclosure agreement."
6.  "How long are your fingernails?"
5.  "That's how the NFL trainers give a glute massage ...."
4.  "Are there any more like you at home that do massages?"
3.  "Wanna make an easy extra $100?"
2.  "Does this washcloth make my penis look fat?"
1.  "Wanna play CornHole?"
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#23]
ESPN doing a good job breaking down a timeline using all the suits info and Watson's schedule. Found this time period to be particularly interesting.

Monday Nov 2nd - Massage with a woman who owns a bodywork and stretch therapy company. The one he kissed and she went and told the business owner next door. Watson offered to pay for a handjob, she refused.

Friday Nov 6th - Massage from the flight attendant who is training in massage therapy. Wanted her to "get up in there" and moved his hips so his dick hit her hands.

Nov 7th-8th - Flew with the Houston Texans to Jacksonville to play the Jaguars.

Monday Nov 9th - Went to one of the estheticians, who said she wasn't trained for massages and he didn't care, grabbed her butt and told her, "You can sit on it." Made her sign an NDA.

Tuesday Nov 10th - Back to the flight attendant and this time he ejaculated on her.

9 day period in which he had team practices, 6 Covid tests, traveled out of state to play a game, and still found the time to have 4 massages from 3 different women, NONE of whom are licensed massage therapists.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Masako Jones, one of the 18 women who spoke on Watson's behalf, stated to ESPN that Watson did develop an erection on at least two occasions she worked with him. Something she did not reveal in her statement released by Hardin.

Dany Craig, another one of the 18 women, when interviewed by ESPN, didn't even know the specifics of any of the accusations levied against Watson. "She was not aware of the nature of the allegations."
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Top 10 Deshaun Watson Quotes:

10.  "Doctor's Office?  I'd like to schedule my annual prostate exame.  What do you mean I've already had it 4 times this year?"
9.  " Nothing gay about having someone finger-blast your poop chute.  Right?"
8.  "Hello, Front office?  It's DW.  Hello ... ?  Hello ... ?
7.  "Without acknowledging any wrong-doing, I'd like to offer you $XXXX to sign this non-disclosure agreement."
6.  "How long are your fingernails?"
5.  "That's how the NFL trainers give a glute massage ...."
4.  "Are there any more like you at home that do massages?"
3.  "Wanna make an easy extra $100?"
2.  "Does this washcloth make my penis look fat?"
1.  "Wanna play CornHole?"
View Quote

Considering it seems many of those instathots love the "ghetto skank cashier press on nails" look that could be an issue.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#26]
All 22 suits have now been grouped under one judge for all pre-trial needs, then will return to their assigned judges for trial.

Judge Rabeea Sultan Collier will handle all disputes over permissible discovery and referrals for mediation or any other pre-trial matters.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
All 22 suits have now been grouped under one judge for all pre-trial needs, then will return to their assigned judges for trial.

Judge Rabeea Sultan Collier will handle all disputes over permissible discovery and referrals for mediation or any other pre-trial matters.
View Quote

I wouldn’t mind a happy ending from her.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#28]

She's got a five head but looks like she'd have tiny hands for rubbing your glutes.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She's got a five head but looks like she'd have tiny hands for rubbing your glutes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's all relative.  If I clicked on a link to see a pic of an NFL cheerleader (well, a non-Packers NFL cheerleader ) and saw that then I'd be disappointed.

However, clicking on a link to see a pic of a judge for a sexual assault pre-trial civil suit and seeing that...

Link Posted: 4/13/2021 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#30]

Short nails

DW will hit her up on IG
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It's all relative.  If I clicked on a link to see a pic of an NFL cheerleader (well, a non-Packers NFL cheerleader ) and saw that then I'd be disappointed.

However, clicking on a link to see a pic of a judge for a sexual assault pre-trial civil suit and seeing that...

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/uploads/default/original/3X/f/8/f84764b5ca3f23bf9d870a3193b3ae0fbb3a3af5.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/uploads/default/original/3X/f/8/f84764b5ca3f23bf9d870a3193b3ae0fbb3a3af5.gif

Oh I get that, just five heads creep me out. Other than that she's pretty good looking considering the expectation.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Scared one away for now.

Buzbee: "The Watson team thinks that if these courageous women are forced to identify themselves, they would slink away and not pursue this matter. Watson & his counsel badly miscalculated."

Edit: Still waiting on 1 suit to be amended and refiled with the identity, that's why it says 20 of 21 for now and doesn't mention the 22nd.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Scared one away for now.

Buzbee: "The Watson team thinks that if these courageous women are forced to identify themselves, they would slink away and not pursue this matter. Watson & his counsel badly miscalculated."

Edit: Still waiting on 1 suit to be amended and refiled with the identity, that's why it says 20 of 21 for now and doesn't mention the 22nd.
View Quote

I still don't understand wanting the women named at this point. This is a civil case and they are going to have what, months? of hateful messages and potential death treats by the twitter mob.

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I still don't understand wanting the women named at this point. This is a civil case and they are going to have what, months? of hateful messages and potential death treats by the twitter mob.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Scared one away for now.

Increase the amount of harassment and threats they receive thus increasing the chances at least some of them might give up.

It’s certainly not a strategy with a high success probability, but based on what we’ve seen, Hardin appears to be desperate.  I suspect because Watson hasn’t given him much, if anything, to work with.

That being said, even if Watson has given Hardin NOTHING to work with Hardin has still been handling the PR side of things horribly, IMHO.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
As Hardin said at his press conference. He wants the media and the public to investigate these women.

Remember, he also said that what Watson has had to listen to is just as bad if not WORSE than what any of these women have had to listen to. Can't believe he actually said that. Idiot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Another lawsuit is filed against Deshaun Watson

The latest plaintiff, a Houston makeup artist, accuses Watson of sexual assault and harassment during massage sessions at his home in September 2020 and November 2020. She claims, per the Houston Chronicle, that Watson repeatedly asked her to touch his penis during the massage.

“Plaintiff was mentally beat, the pressure from Watson’s relentless instruction coercing her against her will left her powerless,” the lawsuit alleges.

The lawsuit also claims, among other things, that Watson tried to kiss the plaintiff and groped her.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:47:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 12:52:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Something to note, mentions 5 of the women have spoken with the police so far.

Also, love this comment from Tony about how Hardin admitted to Watson having consensual sexual encounters: "So you've just told the world who's watching that your client paid for sex? . . . My grandma always said: 'You're digging yourself a hole already. Stop digging.'"
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#39]
It’s funny because it’s true.

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#40]
His goose is cooked
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It’s funny because it’s true.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
His goose is cooked
View Quote

No, no.  One accuser dropped out.  That means the other 87 are “fake.”

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:15:00 PM EDT
[#43]

He might want to be careful with their names............being accused of intimidating them, whether he does or not, will certainly bring the house down on his client
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I find it interesting that he attacked all 22 accusers in a court document intended to respond to only the 1st accuser. As the author writes, "The document, titled "Deshaun Watson's Original Answer," seems to have been written much more for the media than for the court."

Going all in on the everything was consensual and they're just money grabbing whores defense.

Two things I noted: eight of the plaintiffs "bragged about, praised and were excited about massaging" Watson

75% of the accusers were their own bosses/working from home/small business women. Of course they would fucking brag about and be excited to have a huge celebrity athlete as a client. Why is this supposed to be some sort of negative/defense against their accusations?

Two: five plaintiffs have "scrubbed or entirely deleted their social media accounts."

Well no fucking shit Sherlock. Once they learned they would have to be revealed publicly they should delete their entire online presence to help prevent harassment. Once again, how is this a negative/defense for Watson?
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The most sexual assault claims/law suits an NFL player has had at the same time has been what? 2? 3? A “money grab” set up might be believable in that situation.

Watson has 22.

Also, a “money grab”? Seriously?

Link Posted: 4/19/2021 2:17:07 PM EDT
[#48]
I was highly suspicious of Watson when the first statement he made about the allegations contained an obvious lie.

Ever since then it seems every time him or his team make a statement trying to make him look better they end up making him look even worse.

It seems the defense he is going with to counter 22 different women claiming sexual assault is basically "they liked it."
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Hardin, statement just released:

Edit: Watson's defense started with, "I treat every woman with respect."

Upgraded to, "I had sex, but it was consensual," with a side of, "Covid made me hire 50 different masseuses (many who aren't licensed) on Instagram."

Now we have upgraded to full on, "They are all liars who just want money. The two claims of forced sex were consensual, and we're not even going to respond to all the accusations of me wanting people to finger my butt hole, me jerking off, the other women I splashed with my semen, or me waving my dick at every single one."

I still can't wait to actually see the fucking texts and DMs. Both sides have now claimed to have messages that would help prove their point. Watson is claiming the masseuses continued to contact HIM to work with them. Buzbee has claimed all along that the masseuses have messages showing Watson continuing to seek massages from the women (with many of them refusing).
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hardin, statement just released:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzWxLPhVgAgqchU?format=jpg&name=large
Edit: Watson's defense started with, "I treat every woman with respect."

Upgraded to, "I had sex, but it was consensual," with a side of, "Covid made me hire 50 different masseuses (many who aren't licensed) on Instagram."

Now we have upgraded to full on, "They are all liars who just want money. The two claims of forced sex were consensual, and we're not even going to respond to all the accusations of me wanting people to finger my butt hole, me jerking off, the other women I splashed with my semen, or me waving my dick at every single one."

I still can't wait to actually see the fucking texts and DMs. Both sides have now claimed to have messages that would help prove their point. Watson is claiming the masseuses continued to contact HIM to work with them. Buzbee has claimed all along that the masseuses have messages showing Watson continuing to seek massages from the women (with many of them refusing).
View Quote

If that is the only major defense they have Watson's team are rocking it hard at doing it wrong.
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top