Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the less than subtle jab they put into the introduction of their court filing where they said "legitimate" sexual assault claims should be reported to authorities. Hinting that if you filed a civil suit you are a liar (not "legitimate").
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 4:16:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If that is the only major defense they have Watson's team are rocking it hard at doing it wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hardin, statement just released:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzWxLPhVgAgqchU?format=jpg&name=large
Edit: Watson's defense started with, "I treat every woman with respect."

Upgraded to, "I had sex, but it was consensual," with a side of, "Covid made me hire 50 different masseuses (many who aren't licensed) on Instagram."

Now we have upgraded to full on, "They are all liars who just want money. The two claims of forced sex were consensual, and we're not even going to respond to all the accusations of me wanting people to finger my butt hole, me jerking off, the other women I splashed with my semen, or me waving my dick at every single one."

I still can't wait to actually see the fucking texts and DMs. Both sides have now claimed to have messages that would help prove their point. Watson is claiming the masseuses continued to contact HIM to work with them. Buzbee has claimed all along that the masseuses have messages showing Watson continuing to seek massages from the women (with many of them refusing).

If that is the only major defense they have Watson's team are rocking it hard at doing it wrong.

I've been saying it for about a month now.  Based on what has been presented at this time it would seem at least two of the following must be true:

1. Someone who is considered by many to be one of the best lawyers in Texas is commenting one of the biggest legal botches this century.

2. Watson is fucked, his team knows it, and they have nothing to work with.

Even if it is #2 though Watson's team has been totally shitting the bed in the PR department.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#3]
The big issue in my eyes is how they keep pushing the goal posts back further and further.

First it was a categorical denial. I only treat women with respect.

Then it was an admission of sexual conduct but it was consensual.

Then they pushed the idea that his nudity, and "massage requests" are completely normal and that he had to hire dozens of women off Instagram because of Covid.

Now we have gone to flat out stating that all the accusers are liars and it is a money grab and that there was sexual conduct but it was not only consensual but that the women liked it (stating the women were happy afterwards and wanted to meet again).
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
According to FOX 26 in Houston, NFL investigator Lisa Friel has arranged to meet with at least two of Watson's accusers. The meetings will be virtual over Zoom.

FOX 26 also reporting that additional women involved in the civil suits have agreed to meet and speak with the Houston Police Dept.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#5]
USA Today, Deshaun "Doesn't have a lot of moves to make". Responding to six parts of Watson/Hardin's court response.

All 22 women are lying. To ask an independent observer (juror) to believe that 22 women are collaborating and lying about the same story is tough.

"You have 22 women coming forward all asserting the same thing. That's a whole lot different than one or two. With one or two, Deshaun Watson can take them on and put up some defenses. But when you've got 22, it's Harvey Weinstein all over again." - Attorney for one of Weinstein's accusers

They're all out for money. Former NFL star Kellen Winslow II said his accusers were out for a money grab before being convicted of rape. Bill Cosby's lawyer made a similar argument. In today's #MeToo age, it is a hard sell (especially to female jurors) to accuse women of readily lying about sexual assault just to score some cash.

"This ugly stereotype serves as a powerful tool to undermine women's credibility. Accusations that women have fabricated assaults rarely, if ever, are substantiated. Instead, they serve to intimidate women out of coming forward to share the truth about harms they have suffered at the hands of powerful men." - Deborah Epstein, law professor and director of the Domestic Violence Clinic at Georgetown

It was consensual. Almost every accuser says they didn't know Watson before their first contact (typically on Instagram). By admitting there was consensual sexual conduct Hardin is stating that a famous football player was either paying for sex acts with strangers or that he was seducing strangers during professional paid therapy.

Why so many masseuses. We know of at least 40 women that Watson sought our for massage therapy. A decent number of them were not even licensed massage therapists. Hardin's list of excuses included saying Watson needed specific areas worked on repeatedly because of the type of a QB he is. That due to Covid he had no choice but to hire all these women on Instagram.

"Why risk exposing yourself to so many new people outside your circle?" said Daniel Lust, a sports attorney in New York. "I go to the same barber every time. The numbers are alarming, and I don't think there's an easy way to explain them."

The simplest explanation is easier to believe, and that is that Watson, "enjoyed having women that he did not know come give him a massage, and many times, he would try to turn it into some kind of sexual activity."

Extortion, or negotiation? Hardin continues to accuse Ashley Solis of extortion and that her actions set up an assembly line for similar allegations. Other attorney's say that it was just a normal course of negotiation in a civil dispute, and they say the emails provided by Hardin himself supports that.

Buzbee asked for Watson to settle privately, and his lawyer responded that they were WILLING to pay her a, "reasonable settlement figure because we believe he [Watson] can learn a lesson about having put himself in this situation."

"It was odd that his attorney would claim that Ms. Solis is lying because she discussed a monetary settlement before filing the lawsuit, which ignores the fact that parties frequently discuss settlements before and during litigation," said Kenneth Williams, professor at South Texas College of Law in Houston. "Also odd is the fact that he insisted on non-disclosure agreements.  Who does that for an innocent massage?"

Legitimate victims should go to police. One of the biggest questions about the plaintiffs and their credibility is why they didn't go to the police at first and instead went to a plaintiffs' attorney. To Watson's team, this shows they were more interested in money than justice.

Ring, who has represented abuse survivors, said there's a good reason for this. It started with one massage therapist who didn't know about all the others. If one person went to police without any hard evidence, that goes nowhere with police "99 out of 100 times," Ring said.

Going to a plaintiffs' attorney instead led to her lawsuit becoming public, which led to more women coming forward. Something the police would have never been able to do as there is zero chance they would have made a public statement asking for other victims of Watson to come forward.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
USA Today, Deshaun "Doesn't have a lot of moves to make". Responding to six parts of Watson/Hardin's court response.

All 22 women are lying. To ask an independent observer (juror) to believe that 22 women are collaborating and lying about the same story is tough.

"You have 22 women coming forward all asserting the same thing. That's a whole lot different than one or two. With one or two, Deshaun Watson can take them on and put up some defenses. But when you've got 22, it's Harvey Weinstein all over again." - Attorney for one of Weinstein's accusers

They're all out for money. Former NFL star Kellen Winslow II said his accusers were out for a money grab before being convicted of rape. Bill Cosby's lawyer made a similar argument. In today's #MeToo age, it is a hard sell (especially to female jurors) to accuse women of readily lying about sexual assault just to score some cash.

"This ugly stereotype serves as a powerful tool to undermine women's credibility. Accusations that women have fabricated assaults rarely, if ever, are substantiated. Instead, they serve to intimidate women out of coming forward to share the truth about harms they have suffered at the hands of powerful men." - Deborah Epstein, law professor and director of the Domestic Violence Clinic at Georgetown

It was consensual. Almost every accuser says they didn't know Watson before their first contact (typically on Instagram). By admitting there was consensual sexual conduct Hardin is stating that a famous football player was either paying for sex acts with strangers or that he was seducing strangers during professional paid therapy.

Why so many masseuses. We know of at least 40 women that Watson sought our for massage therapy. A decent number of them were not even licensed massage therapists. Hardin's list of excuses included saying Watson needed specific areas worked on repeatedly because of the type of a QB he is. That due to Covid he had no choice but to hire all these women on Instagram.

"Why risk exposing yourself to so many new people outside your circle?" said Daniel Lust, a sports attorney in New York. "I go to the same barber every time. The numbers are alarming, and I don't think there's an easy way to explain them."

The simplest explanation is easier to believe, and that is that Watson, "enjoyed having women that he did not know come give him a massage, and many times, he would try to turn it into some kind of sexual activity."

Extortion, or negotiation? Hardin continues to accuse Ashley Solis of extortion and that her actions set up an assembly line for similar allegations. Other attorney's say that it was just a normal course of negotiation in a civil dispute, and they say the emails provided by Hardin himself supports that.

Buzbee asked for Watson to settle privately, and his lawyer responded that they were WILLING to pay her a, "reasonable settlement figure because we believe he [Watson] can learn a lesson about having put himself in this situation."

"It was odd that his attorney would claim that Ms. Solis is lying because she discussed a monetary settlement before filing the lawsuit, which ignores the fact that parties frequently discuss settlements before and during litigation," said Kenneth Williams, professor at South Texas College of Law in Houston. "Also odd is the fact that he insisted on non-disclosure agreements.  Who does that for an innocent massage?"

Legitimate victims should go to police. One of the biggest questions about the plaintiffs and their credibility is why they didn't go to the police at first and instead went to a plaintiffs' attorney. To Watson's team, this shows they were more interested in money than justice.

Ring, who has represented abuse survivors, said there's a good reason for this. It started with one massage therapist who didn't know about all the others. If one person went to police without any hard evidence, that goes nowhere with police "99 out of 100 times," Ring said.

Going to a plaintiffs' attorney instead led to her lawsuit becoming public, which led to more women coming forward. Something the police would have never been able to do as there is zero chance they would have made a public statement asking for other victims of Watson to come forward.
View Quote

Watson is paying millions of dollars for a defense that is not much better than attempting to defend a shoplifter with "everyone shoplifts."
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Hardin is shitting the PR bed regardless of the circumstances, but wasn't there only one accuser when Watson hired him?  Maybe Hardin figured he could discredit one woman and it'd be an easy win.  Then after he was hired accusers started coming out of the woodwork and it's not like Hardin can just quit.

Still, you'd think he'd change the game plan between 1 accuser and 22.  It's like a football team having the exact same game plan down by 35 as they did at 0-0.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#8]
After being called liars by Hardin/Watson, Buzbee says 12 of his 22 clients will attend the status conference in court today. That they, "insisted on being present because they were called liars by Watson's attorney."

The status conference is a nothing-burger. Just standard proceeding. There's nothing there to really grand stand about... So this instead brings up the question, will Buzbee be holding a little press conference on the court house steps with a dozen women standing behind him as he responds to Hardin?

I hope so.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
After being called liars by Hardin/Watson, Buzbee says 12 of his 22 clients will attend the status conference in court today. That they, "insisted on being present because they were called liars by Watson's attorney."

The status conference is a nothing-burger. Just standard proceeding. There's nothing there to really grand stand about... So this instead brings up the question, will Buzbee be holding a little press conference on the court house steps with a dozen women standing behind him as he responds to Hardin?

I hope so.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2021 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzmVNVLVIAEo1Hm?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzmVNVJVgAEaQMY?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

I’m confused. There is almost certainly a digital footprint to associate with these woman based on how all the visits were booked. Why does he need their SS or DL#?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzmVNVLVIAEo1Hm?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzmVNVJVgAEaQMY?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Two of those chicks looks like they have long fingernails.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think I'd let any of them finger my butt.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:56:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't think I'd let any of them finger my butt.
View Quote

Don't knock it till you try it.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:02:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope so.

Without even looking at Twitter I can tell you the Watson leg humpers are going to be ripping these women's looks and claiming that Watson can get much better looking women as if that's incontrovertible proof all 22 women are lying.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I’m confused. There is almost certainly a digital footprint to associate with these woman based on how all the visits were booked. Why does he need their SS or DL#?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the names go public the higher the chances are they'll be harassed and threatened by the Watson leg humpers.  The more they are harassed and threatened the higher the chances at least some of them will not be able to deal with the torment anymore and will quit.

Based on what Hardin has been doing and saying that seems to be pretty much his only play.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Without even looking at Twitter I can tell you the Watson leg humpers are going to be ripping these women's looks and claiming that Watson can get much better looking women as if that's incontrovertible proof all 22 women are lying.
View Quote

But to be fair... I was legitimately expecting better.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Throw in photoshop, 5 pounds of makeup, and some strategic placement I bet most of them have some instagram pics comparable to that instathot Watson was dating.

Plus when you're horny as hell and desperately want to get off pretty much any random woman between the ages of 18-35 giving you a massage is probably going to look at least 2 points better.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Throw in photoshop, 5 pounds of makeup, and some strategic placement I bet most of them have some instagram pics comparable to that instathot Watson was dating.

Plus when you're horny as hell and desperately want to get off pretty much any random woman between the ages of 18-35 giving you a massage is probably going to look at least 2 points better.
View Quote

Yeah, photoshop is a powerful tool, but if you want things to be quick and easy you need something worthwhile to start with.

I'm pretty sure I could walk into a random bar in the afternoon and find a better looking woman than a couple of them appear to be. Some of them look decent, but you have to do better than decent to finger my butthole
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:42:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah, photoshop is a powerful tool, but if you want things to be quick and easy you need something worthwhile to start with.

I'm pretty sure I could walk into a random bar in the afternoon and find a better looking woman than a couple of them appear to be. Some of them look decent, but you have to do better than decent to finger my butthole
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes looks don't play a huge factor for celebrities looking for a hook up.  Especially if they have a weird kink.

Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurley in her prime with this:

Click To View Spoiler

With a net worth of $400M and current governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger could have banged 9's and 10's if he wanted.

This is who he cheated on his wife with:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sometimes looks don't play a huge factor for celebrities looking for a hook up.  Especially if they have a weird kink.

Click To View Spoiler

With a net worth of $400M and current governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger could have banged 9's and 10's if he wanted.

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

Valid point.

I still don't get why they would though, lol.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Maverick52

Valid point.

View Quote
Some people catch everything tossed at them. Even if it is a flaming bag of crazy ugly.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Deshaun Watson's girlfriend Jilly Anais is standing by him despite all of the sexual assault accusations. She recently posted photos of Watson and herself together on vacation in the mountains on her Instagram. Giving the double middle finger to the camera.

Of course she also posted photos of herself in lingerie with a link and a discount code... So maintaining high publicity and a celebrity boyfriend probably helps pay her "influencer" e-thot bills.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Deshaun Watson's girlfriend Jilly Anais is standing by him despite all of the sexual assault accusations. She recently posted photos of Watson and herself together on vacation in the mountains on her Instagram. Giving the double middle finger to the camera.

https://i.imgur.com/P87ZnGL.png

Of course she also posted photos of herself in lingerie with a link and a discount code... So maintaining high publicity and a celebrity boyfriend probably helps pay her "influencer" e-thot bills.
View Quote

She knows she's on the gravy train.  If maintaining her "influencer" status means a few other women are sexually assaulted, it's not big thing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

More evidence
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Long nails. Ouch!
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Long nails. Ouch!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Long nails. Ouch!

No pain, no gain.

Rule 34 I suppose.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now there's a trashy gold digging skank you could bring home to mom.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How dare you! She's a published author!

Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#29]
NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations Troy Vincent commented on the Watson situation on Saturday on Fox Sports Radio.

"I'm just praying for the young man, personally, today. I'm praying for him and his family. I'm praying for the young ladies that have come out. This is not good for anybody, forget the sport."

"I think we've learned that every situation's different. They're delicate. You make sure that folks - whether it's the accuser, the victim, whoever it may be - that there's a due process in place. And I think we've learned that over time, not that we've rushed in the past, but I think we've learned from the different cases that we've seen with this particular subject matter. Let the due process take care of itself, then that's up to Lisa Friel and her team to now make the proper recommendations to what direction the commissioner and the commissioner's office should take."
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:42:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Valid point.

View Quote

I’m sure he figured out hot chicks were less likely to want to dig mud out with their nails

And sometimes it’s fun to hit batting practice in single A
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#31]
What a dumb fuck. In his city, there are probably 50 Asian massage parlors full of girls who would've willingly rocked his world for $150 and he's out here shooting loads on unwilling girls and trying to get actual professionals to stick their fingers in his ass.

That's how you know he's a fucking creep. He could have willing girls but he doesn't want them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations Troy Vincent commented on the Watson situation on Saturday on Fox Sports Radio.

"I'm just praying for the young man, personally, today. I'm praying for him and his family. I'm praying for the young ladies that have come out. This is not good for anybody, forget the sport."

"I think we've learned that every situation's different. They're delicate. You make sure that folks - whether it's the accuser, the victim, whoever it may be - that there's a due process in place. And I think we've learned that over time, not that we've rushed in the past, but I think we've learned from the different cases that we've seen with this particular subject matter. Let the due process take care of itself, then that's up to Lisa Friel and her team to now make the proper recommendations to what direction the commissioner and the commissioner's office should take."
View Quote

Perfectly reasonable comment...except for that bolded part. Sometimes it seems like they have learned nothing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

It seems like only yesterday the response was “believe all women”.  Now it’s all about due process.  Huh.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It seems like only yesterday the response was "believe all women".  Now it's all about due process.  Huh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems like only yesterday the response was "believe all women".  Now it's all about due process.  Huh.
The NFL is lucky this happened in the off-season. They are able to sit back and wait. If this happened during the season?! Oh boy, then the out-cry for them to do something would have been loud and on-going. They would have been forced to make a move.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

More evidence
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More evidence

lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The NFL is lucky this happened in the off-season. They are able to sit back and wait. If this happened during the season?! Oh boy, then the out-cry for them to do something would have been loud and on-going. They would have been forced to make a move.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, for the NFL it was pretty much the perfect time for it to happen if it was going to happen.  However, it is very unlikely this thing gets wrapped up in the next 3-4 months so they'll have to make a call before "due process" plays itself out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope so.

so is it law or not to provide identification in a case like this?

or is IDs be racist!?
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't know if they're still doing it anymore, but it cracked me up how some in the media were attempting to play the "nothing to see here" card by claiming many teams were still interested in trading for Watson as if that somehow means teams aren't buying the allegations.  No shit they're still interested, but for how much?

Your Ferrari could be in a major accident and people would be interested in buying the damaged vehicle.  However, whereas you used to be able to get $250k+ for it, now you'd be lucky to get $50k.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Texans beat writer John McClain is reporting that the Texans had been working on keeping the Watson interest and hype up in an attempt to cash in right before/during the draft. The expectations internally were that they would have been able to move Watson for three 1sts, two 2nds and a defensive starter.

And then the accusations hit... Get fucked Houston.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#40]
And with the 67th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select some no name QB from a junior college.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Texans beat writer John McClain is reporting that the Texans had been working on keeping the Watson interest and hype up in an attempt to cash in right before/during the draft. The expectations internally were that they would have been able to move Watson for three 1sts, two 2nds and a defensive starter.

And then the accusations hit... Get fucked Houston.
View Quote
Definitely falls under pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#42]
[SportsCenter] "There are people in league circles who believe Deshaun Watson will not play this season. There are people who believe his career in Houston is over." AdamSchefter gives an update on the Texans' QB situation, including the status of Deshaun Watson.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Knowing the NFL its still probably $75 half off...
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:43:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably wants to doxx them and intimidate them
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
And with the 67th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select some no name QB from a junior college.
View Quote

...... Stanford?
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

...... Stanford?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...... Stanford?
His time stamp was pre-draft. So was likely a guess and joke.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:45:15 PM EDT
[#49]
From the Rich Eisen Show today:

"It is all quiet on every single front right now. It is so quiet. You can hear a pin drop on Deshaun Watson... Is Deshaun Watson settling his cases right now?.. I think it is quiet right now for a reason. You don't hear a word from a lawyer who was on Instagram like a 16 year old... Why? Anyone who knows the legal system knows that means something is being discussed and you don't want to wreck it. You don't want to upset it."

Good question and good guess. Considering how public Tony Buzbee was being, not a bad guess to assume we may have entered private arbitration/pay out negotiation territory. If he settles it all now quietly, good chance he is back on the field by 2022 at the LATEST.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
From the Rich Eisen Show today:

"It is all quiet on every single front right now. It is so quiet. You can hear a pin drop on Deshaun Watson... Is Deshaun Watson settling his cases right now?.. I think it is quiet right now for a reason. You don't hear a word from a lawyer who was on Instagram like a 16 year old... Why? Anyone who knows the legal system knows that means something is being discussed and you don't want to wreck it. You don't want to upset it."

Good question and good guess. Considering how public Tony Buzbee was being, not a bad guess to assume we may have entered private arbitration/pay out negotiation territory. If he settles it all now quietly, good chance he is back on the field by 2022 at the LATEST.
View Quote

I'd agree with that assessment.
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top