Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 64
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
There's literally no way to "exonerate" someone in an investigation this open-ended.  If this was, say, a murder investigation, you could exonerate someone by finding the real killer.  But in something like this, you're just proving a negative.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]
IN REGARDS TO THE HACKING / SETH RICH ASPECT....IT DOES NOT CLEAR SETH RICH OF HACKING THE DNC - READ THE FINE PRINT

It’s very easy to miss but it’s very interesting and notable that on page 2, it lists the 2 ways Russians attempted to influence our election.

It clears “US citizens” on #1, but does NOT clear “US citizens” on #2.

1.) Russian Internet Research Agency (IRA) disinformation / social media influence. The report clearly states they did not find any US person, Trump campaign official or associate was a part of this.

2.) Russian gov computer hacking. The report ONLY states that they did not find any Trump campaign official or associate linked to this. They left out the language in bold above- “any US person”. Meaning there could be US hackers (Seth Rich? Dems??) that were linked to this - just those who were NOT associated with Trump. By leaving it out, doesn’t it imply that there WERE US citizens involved??
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There's literally no way to "exonerate" someone in an investigation this open-ended.  If this was, say, a murder investigation, you could exonerate someone by finding the real killer.  But in something like this, you're just proving a negative.
View Quote
Exactly...

The language Meowler used was appropriate.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#4]
We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would be impeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Winning!

MAGA
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would be impeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home.
View Quote
TDS strikes again!
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
You'll cope better by repeating, "not exonerated".
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I want to hear from Admiral Rogers ASAP!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want to hear from Admiral Rogers ASAP!!!!
Ever seen a snowball roll downhill?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
IN REGARDS TO THE HACKING / SETH RICH ASPECT....IT DOES NOT CLEAR SETH RICH OF HACKING THE DNC - READ THE FINE PRINT

It’s very easy to miss but it’s very interesting and notable that on page 2, it lists the 2 ways Russians attempted to influence our election.

1.) Russian Internet Research Agency (IRA) disinformation / social media influence. The report clearly states they did not find any US person, Trump campaign official or associate was a part of this.

2.) Russian gov computer hacking. The report ONLY states that they did not find any Trump campaign official or associate linked to this. They left out the language in bold above- “any US person”. Meaning there could be US hackers (Seth Rich? Dems??) that were linked to this - just those who were NOT associated with Trump. By leaving it out, doesn’t it imply that there WERE US citizens involved??
View Quote
Excellent observation on #2.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm sure that there was more then one organization that gained access to the emails and or various servers. Off the top of my head, I can think of possibly Seth Rich, the Russian gov, and the Paki IT brothers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny, investigation says Russians hacked democrats email when everybody knows it was DNC inside job, Seth Rich.
I'm sure that there was more then one organization that gained access to the emails and or various servers. Off the top of my head, I can think of possibly Seth Rich, the Russian gov, and the Paki IT brothers.
It was an unpatched and unprotected email server for a presidential candidate.   Literally errrerbody was up in that bitch.  Someone was just trying to make it look obvious the Russians where there.  The likelihood is that every major nation from the Russians to the Israelis had poked around in it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Democrats in US Congress call for probe into Chinese influence around Trump

Russia is checked off, China is next, what follows after China?

Liberal propaganda unfortunately will never end, just morph.
View Quote
That will go well.
Feinstein's spy anyone?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I like their new talking point that "Barr is Trump's hand picked AG." Every fucking AG is hand picked by the president. God they're stupid.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#14]
From President Trump's YouTube channel

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I like their new talking point that "Barr is Trump's hand picked AG." Every fucking AG is hand picked by the president. God they're stupid.
View Quote
Just like they unanimously voted to release the full report - which is illegal and something the AG can’t even do..
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:41:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey! It’s that pillow guy!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn, even the my pillow dude getting in on the MAGA!
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Someone leaked the Mueller Report.
I have a copy of it to post on DU

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL!

This should be posted on DU, maybe toned down a bit (like leaving out the part about burning down the house)

See how many of the twats sympathize with it and send group hugs.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#22]
"true conservative" at WaPo

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Very astute observation.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Dayum.

The libs are like fish out of water today.
It's fucking GLORIOUS !!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

LOL!

This should be posted on DU, maybe toned down a bit (like leaving out the part about burning down the house)

See how many of the twats sympathize with it and send group hugs.
View Quote
Ohhh. I really like that idea!
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Trump brought him on stage in ND.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#35]
No way...

...it's real.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
either this is a quote you posted without attribution
-or- the dash is the new underscore
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Anyone catch Dershowitz and Levin destroy Mueller for his BS about "does not exonerate". Dershowitz said Mueller was gutless and failed to do his job, you either indict or shut up, and Levin said he violated the SC law by leaving this in.

My sister who is half a liberal said she absolutely believes Mueller put this in there to give the dems what they wanted and that is to continue this BS.

Yeah, lets try to nail a POTUS on obstruction when the thing that got it all off the ground was a fraud to start.
View Quote
Mueller knew what he was doing. He knew he was throwing them a bone, something to hang on to. Something that they'd run with. He also knew that the dems would complain and grouse about the AG, Hell it's started already.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
either this is a quote you posted without attribution
-or- the dash is the new underscore
View Quote
Relax homefry, he’s maga’ing.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
@davisac drop an “Official” in your title and update the title. Report will be out in 15-30 min.
View Quote
Sorry, out all afternoon. Thanks all for keeping this updated.

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Democrats in US Congress call for probe into Chinese influence around Trump

Russia is checked off, China is next, what follows after China?

Liberal propaganda unfortunately will never end, just morph.
View Quote
Hey? what about the influence on Crazy uncle Joe and his whelp? How many billions of Chinese dollars is he (his son Hunter) in charge of?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Another one that needs to be less Thoreau and more McCandless.

First Hillary now this chump?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#43]
This might be the most glorious day since Brett’s nomination was slammed thru.

Maybe even since the 2016 election.

Not tired of winning!
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:27:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How dare Trump spend money to play golf with Kid Rock. - Liberals yesterday

The 40 million we spent on the Mueller investigation was justified - Liberals today
View Quote
No dollar spent to castigate Trump is ever misspent......how dare you suggest otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ain't it WONDERFUL?

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Attachment Attached File

They really fucked up with this Russian bullshit.

Justice is coming.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
What reality are you living in? What did Trump do? Did he murder a bunch of dick sucking Trannies in a public library? No? Did he say he was dictator judge from the 9CCA? No?

I hope you seek help soon..
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
I ?? Copy pasta.
Page / 64
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top