User Panel

Page / 64
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/077A7355-B596-41CF-8C85-0A7594C285C2_jpeg-889153.JPG

They really fucked up with this Russian bullshit.

Justice is coming.
View Quote
They did, yes, and I hope you're right about oncoming justice.

The perpetrators of this hoax deserve every single ounce of rage from the American public.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What reality are you living in? What did Trump do? Did he murder a bunch of dick sucking Trannies in a public library? No? Did he say he was dictator judge from the 9CCA? No?

I hope you seek help soon..
View Quote
Why?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What reality are you living in? What did Trump do? Did he murder a bunch of dick sucking Trannies in a public library? No? Did he say he was dictator judge from the 9CCA? No?

View Quote
Relax that was snatched from a liberal on DU.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Carter Page firing shots at Donna Brazile.

Attachment Attached File

Rest of DB’s tweet:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
either this is a quote you posted without attribution
-or- the dash is the new underscore
View Quote
I seent it in a 4chan thread. Had to slightly edit it, but thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not great at photoshop. if anyone can make a better version, or gif it, feel free.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would be impeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home.
View Quote
I'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
----ZING----

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
----ZING----

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

----ZING----

And I'll have another coke...
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm not great at photoshop. if anyone can make a better version, or gif it, feel free.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/198592/RUSSIA_png-889166.JPG
View Quote
It works well just the way it is.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/077A7355-B596-41CF-8C85-0A7594C285C2_jpeg-889153.JPG

Justice is coming.
View Quote
Oh no, the blow hard Sean Hannity is threatening to hold people accountable. Sean, Sean, Sean, you are not the AG, outside of being a lying blow hard, you are just a karate copping, marksman who has family members who were LE.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh no, the blow hard Sean Hannity is threatening to hold people accountable. Sean, Sean, Sean, you are not the AG, outside of being a lying blow hard, you are just a karate copping, marksman who has family members who were LE.
View Quote
And during all this time...

Hannity has been a LOYAL PATRIOT!!!!

Influencing MILLIONS to the side of FREEDOM.

Where have YOU been on the issue?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#18]
"Russiagate findings destroy what little remained of reputation of the press"

This is how PATIENCE PAYS OFF!!!

[Are_we_there_yet?]

lol
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:13:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sounds like someone needs some massengill to get all the sand out of their vajayjay.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#21]
All I have to say is

Lo fuckin L

you know who you are

Trump Wins again

cry in your pillow cunts

going to fuck the wife

have a good night
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think it was sarcasm. At least my meter tells me that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Justice is coming.
View Quote
I fear you are underestimating our media, and congress.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America. We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would be impeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home.

Lol.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Been drinking all day but I don’t see how the dems can win in 2020 after this barring a crazy economic correction or something?

Plus who the hell are they gonna run who can beat trump on stage?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Justice is coming.
FISA declassification, IG report. A shit storm is coming.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Media will have to dream up something else now. Probably pick up the Adam Schiff bug eyed fuck "need to investigate more" story 24/7
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Been drinking all day but I don’t see how the dems can win in 2020 after this barring a crazy economic correction or something?

View Quote
That gal with the BIG titties?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Media will have to dream up something else now. Probably pick up the Adam Schiff bug eyed fuck "need to investigate more" story 24/7
View Quote
Another question is...

What will the Trolls do now???

What strategy will they cook up to annoy everyone?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Burn it all down!

Anyone involved should feel the heat!
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pelosi?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Another question is...

View Quote
They will fake cry some more about bumpstocks, pretending they give a shit about the 2nd amendment. Yell about how the report can’t be trusted. Orange man bad no matter what.

They are conspicuously absent.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Burn it all down!

Anyone involved should feel the heat!
View Quote
That's a simple and eloquent solution...

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Another question is...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another question is...

SDNY court, more bullshit from Maxine and Adam Schitt. Harass DJT’s family. Request the Dept. of Justice to do illegal shit for their moronic base, etc.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They will fake cry some more about bumpstocks, pretending they give a shit about the 2nd amendment. Yell about how the report can’t be trusted. Orange man bad no matter what.

They are conspicuously absent.
View Quote
Even Mr. Green...
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The OBD2 says your sarcasm sensor is all jacked up.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Maxine Waters still believes the “Kremlin Klan” won the White House for President Trump, despite the evidence indicating otherwise.

But no one can convince her that just because Special Counsel Robert Mueller found there was no collusion with Russia, that it’s over.

Attachment Attached File

“This is not the end of anything!” Waters told MSNBC’s Joy Reid as they realized the report was a giant nothing burger for Democrats.

“This is the— well, it’s the end of the report and the investigation by Mueller. But those of us who chair these committees have a responsibility to continue with our oversight,” Waters said.

“There’s so much that, uh, needs to be, you know, taken a look at at this point,” she claimed,” and so it’s not the end of everything.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-meltdown-this-is-not-the-end-of-anything/
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#41]
ARF_commies are melting down and can't accept the fact that Trump is clean.

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:51:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Maxine Waters still believes the “Kremlin Klan” won the White House for President Trump, despite the evidence indicating otherwise.

But no one can convince her that just because Special Counsel Robert Mueller found there was no collusion with Russia, that it’s over.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/31680E8E-330D-4248-925C-04A546FB1D8A_jpeg-889275.JPG

“This is not the end of anything!” Waters told MSNBC’s Joy Reid as they realized the report was a giant nothing burger for Democrats.

“This is the— well, it’s the end of the report and the investigation by Mueller. But those of us who chair these committees have a responsibility to continue with our oversight,” Waters said.

“There’s so much that, uh, needs to be, you know, taken a look at at this point,” she claimed,” and so it’s not the end of everything.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-meltdown-this-is-not-the-end-of-anything/
View Quote

I think she's gonna get her wish...

Just not the way she'd like it to happen...

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Cold links to the crying rage vomiting at DU? For freedom boner reasons...
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Cold links to the crying rage vomiting at DU? For freedom boner reasons...
View Quote
Boner you say?

Go 5 12 posts up!

[sorry]

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:54:40 PM EDT
[#47]
SOOOOO-----

She doesn't want to hear the TRUTH!

Was expecting this...

The TRUTH will destroy the DIMS.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 8:57:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Mueller only created a final documented report. I have a hard time believing Barr didn’t already have a summary of some sort; verbal, meeting or rough draft etc.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"There's so much that, uh, needs to be, you know, taken a look at at this point," she claimed," and so it's not the end of everything."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maxine Waters still believes the "Kremlin Klan" won the White House for President Trump, despite the evidence indicating otherwise.

But no one can convince her that just because Special Counsel Robert Mueller found there was no collusion with Russia, that it's over.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/31680E8E-330D-4248-925C-04A546FB1D8A_jpeg-889275.JPG

"This is not the end of anything!" Waters told MSNBC's Joy Reid as they realized the report was a giant nothing burger for Democrats.

"This is the well, it's the end of the report and the investigation by Mueller. But those of us who chair these committees have a responsibility to continue with our oversight," Waters said.

"There's so much that, uh, needs to be, you know, taken a look at at this point," she claimed," and so it's not the end of everything."

Your lips to God's Ears....
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Even Christie gets it right:

Page / 64
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top