User Panel

Page / 73
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great win, but I will be a debbie downer and say that it is sad that our great state could only manage a 2% win and a tie in the HOD with the shittiest president in history, coupled with a GOP who ran a great campaign and a democrat who ran one of the shittiest campaigns ever add in a locality concealing 2 rapes because the rapist was a tranny. God damn our state has fallen.
Now we need to get to work and take 2 Senate seats back next time.
View Quote

Random question.  How did you get site staff to remove the underscores in your name?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Still wondering who this Yinz character is, and why he wants to take it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In reporting on the Republican sweep of the three statewide races in Virginia on Tuesday night, the national media did note the winning candidates would become the first black female lieutenant governor and first Cuban-American attorney general in state history.

Little mentioned was Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears and Attorney General-elect Jason Miyares are both swashbuckling conservatives who campaigned unabashedly on conservative themes.

Sears, 57, is a former state legislator, U.S. Marine, and past director of a homeless shelter. A native of Jamaica and naturalized U.S. citizen, she is a strong opponent of abortion and advocate of the right to keep and bear arms.

Last year, Sears was national chairperson of Black Americans to Re-Elect President Trump and, on the campaign trail, she spoke proudly of her admiration of the former president.

With near-final results in, Sears edged Democrat State Delegate Haya Analya by about 51.43 to 48.57%.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/virginia-winsome-sears-jason-miyares-glenn-youngkin/2021/11/02/id/1043057/

State Delegate Miyares, who unseated Democratic Attorney General Mark Herring by a slim margin (50.81 to 49.19%), ran as a strong law and order candidate. He vowed "to keep our communities safe and secure" and vowed to oppose increasing any gun control in the Old Dominion.

Miyares, 45, is also strongly pro-life and voted against expanding Medicaid in the legislature.

Both Sears and Miyares are immediately being discussed as potential candidates for either the U.S. Senate or the governorship in 2025 (when GOP Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin must by law step down after one term).

View Quote

That law was changed last year. Youngkin will be the first VA governor able to run for 2 consecutive terms.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:that’s all they have to do
The tide may turn for us, but we can't let up now. Now we have to work harder than ever.

View Quote

How about our republican politicians do the right thing And look after the working middle class that’s all they have to do and the votes will end there we have to stop stepping on our own do is , it’s not hard .
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's how they say "you all" in eastern Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

SW PA

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm shocked honestly, I didn't think we could beat the fraud and I'm still expecting to hear that they will find a room full of mail in ballets in Fairfax but I'm more than happy to admit that I'm wrong in this case. Tata and Anderson won their House seats and Republicans have the majority!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#9]
"We''ll have our home again" -american Nationalist song
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"misinformation"

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Western PA, specifically Pittsburgh area.

Way back before the Richmond Rally, we had a rally in Pittsburgh. Someone made a Pittsburgh variation of the Gonzales flag, "Yinz Can't Take It." We decided to spread it far and wide and had custom flags made. There's at least 100 of them in the wild. It's our way of announcing our presence. :)

This is the origin;

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Republican Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin garnered more support from Hispanic voters than Democrat Terry McCauliffe, a Fox News exit poll shows.

According to the poll, 54 percent of Hispanic voters backed Youngkin and 45 percent cast their ballots for McCauliffe — a nine percentage point difference for Virginia’s fastest-growing ethnic group.

In pre-election analysis from the Washington Post, dean of the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University Mark J. Rozell noted that Latino voters are an “emerging powerhouse in Virginia politics.”

“It can make a critical, perhaps, the critical difference in this election,” Rozell correctly forecasted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Yinz is a western PA (mainly Pittsburg) thing. In NEPA (Scranton) we say youse.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Woops
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"misinformation"

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

SW PA

View Quote

I often confuse east and west.

Especially in that big ass state where it's 5 hours from Pittsburg to get to Philly and also 5 hours to end up in like fucking Wisconsin or some shit. It's fucking mind bending.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Dems cranking out another 60,000 votes for McAuliffe in Fairfax with 98% in last night and it turns out they needed 120,000.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Random question.  How did you get site staff to remove the underscores in your name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great win, but I will be a debbie downer and say that it is sad that our great state could only manage a 2% win and a tie in the HOD with the shittiest president in history, coupled with a GOP who ran a great campaign and a democrat who ran one of the shittiest campaigns ever add in a locality concealing 2 rapes because the rapist was a tranny. God damn our state has fallen.
Now we need to get to work and take 2 Senate seats back next time.

Why do you assume I'm an underscore Phaggot? I voted for Trump 3 times but don't suck his cock like some do. My post also had nothing to do with Trump.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That law was changed last year. Youngkin will be the first VA governor able to run for 2 consecutive terms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In reporting on the Republican sweep of the three statewide races in Virginia on Tuesday night, the national media did note the winning candidates would become the first black female lieutenant governor and first Cuban-American attorney general in state history.

Little mentioned was Lt. Gov.-elect Winsome Sears and Attorney General-elect Jason Miyares are both swashbuckling conservatives who campaigned unabashedly on conservative themes.

Sears, 57, is a former state legislator, U.S. Marine, and past director of a homeless shelter. A native of Jamaica and naturalized U.S. citizen, she is a strong opponent of abortion and advocate of the right to keep and bear arms.

Last year, Sears was national chairperson of Black Americans to Re-Elect President Trump and, on the campaign trail, she spoke proudly of her admiration of the former president.

With near-final results in, Sears edged Democrat State Delegate Haya Analya by about 51.43 to 48.57%.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/virginia-winsome-sears-jason-miyares-glenn-youngkin/2021/11/02/id/1043057/

State Delegate Miyares, who unseated Democratic Attorney General Mark Herring by a slim margin (50.81 to 49.19%), ran as a strong law and order candidate. He vowed "to keep our communities safe and secure" and vowed to oppose increasing any gun control in the Old Dominion.

Miyares, 45, is also strongly pro-life and voted against expanding Medicaid in the legislature.

Both Sears and Miyares are immediately being discussed as potential candidates for either the U.S. Senate or the governorship in 2025 (when GOP Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin must by law step down after one term).

Thought that was not passed?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:24:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I often confuse east and west.

Especially in that big ass state where it's 5 hours from Pittsburg to get to Philly and also 5 hours to end up in like fucking Wisconsin or some shit. It's fucking mind bending.
View Quote

PA is definitely one wide-ass state.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Seems to me that the Lt Gov and AG both ran on the fire breathing, old school conservative approach and won a decisive victory. Youngkin ran on conservative issues and it paid off. Don't know why you can't see that.
View Quote

Youngkin stayed away from the fire breathing conservative issues. He ran as a moderate republican/conservative. McAuliffe repeatedly gave democrats reason to not support him, Youngkin failed to give the democrats a good reason to show up and vote against him. And here we are. If Youngkin now becomes a hard core republican, those democrats who stayed home will swear to never again stay home.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:25:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Those questioning about Hopewell,  I was right . They went Red!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/3738/Screenshot_20211103-064736_Chrome_jpg-2153312.JPG
View Quote

Nice! I was not expecting that, but it went red in the 2004 presidential election so I figured it was possible.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Youngkin won the latino vote by 10%  Listening to Miyares now, man oh man does he sound like an ass kicker.  Already sent a shot across the bow of all the NOVA liberal commonwealth attorneys who let child rapists off - he will come in and prosecute instead.
View Quote

If this keeps up, Dems will build Trumps wall and add 20ft with razor wire.

A10 warthog mini gun strafe go brrrrrr.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#24]
The first black, female Lt. Governor in Virginia history is a Republican.

She isn’t shy about her support of the 2A

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Our Lt. Governor's victory speech.

It's worth a listen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:26:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#27]
‘Tis a Happy morning.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Thought that was not passed?
View Quote

Mcawful was running again, so obviously it passed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The first black, female Lt. Governor in Virginia history is a Republican.

She isn’t shy about her support of the 2A

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/314595/B15E21B1-EDE0-4E03-B491-B337492D4825_jpe-2153417.JPG
View Quote

That pr trip is paying off in dividends. I think that pic has been posted 50 times in the last 12 hours. Still doesn't top "Machinegun Bacon" though.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:30:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/x1zQhbW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HxjKrK0.jpg

I said if Youngkin won I would report here for crow and well deserved mockery, happily! So here I am. I was wrong. Virginia did it. Congrats to all of you in Virginia. This is a huge win not just for you, but for all of us really, showing us all that it can be done. I’m sure there was cheating, but it was overwhelmed by Republican enthusiasm. This was a big win. On to the midterms!
View Quote

Show’s character when one openly admits they were wrong, it shows more character to be glad one was wrong!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

SW PA

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SW PA

Bingo.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#33]
This is an excellent twitter thread where a democrat lays out some of the key problems democrats have:

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Mcawful was running again, so obviously it passed.
View Quote

No. Mcawful was the gov before racist Ralph. The law was against consecutive terms so doesn’t apply to him.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:34:25 AM EDT
[#35]
It would have been fun if I still lived in Arlington to watch all of the sad commies mope around today.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:35:37 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Western PA, specifically Pittsburgh area.

Way back before the Richmond Rally, we had a rally in Pittsburgh. Someone made a Pittsburgh variation of the Gonzales flag, "Yinz Can't Take It." We decided to spread it far and wide and had custom flags made. There's at least 100 of them in the wild. It's our way of announcing our presence. :)

This is the origin;

https://assets-varnish.triblive.com/2019/01/599177_web1_PTR-GunRally17-010819.jpg

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/53505649.jpg
Twas a fun day.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It would have been fun if I still lived in Arlington to watch a of the sad commies mope around today.
View Quote

I'm not far from there so I will watch them for you!
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Crow goes down better with a bit of humility and ketchup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gloat, gloat, gloat.

LOL....What are some members going to do with their pushcart full of cheating narratives now?

Use it to flavor their crow?

Crow goes down better with a bit of humility and ketchup.

Not happening. Dims are allergic to that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is an excellent twitter thread where a democrat lays out some of the key problems democrats have:

View Quote

Not only did they abandon working class people they went so far as to "cancel" them for god's sake.

Their chosen ticket for the 2020 presidential election have proven themselves to already be the worst in American history wasn't a very smart move.

Finally, being INSANE didn't help either.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:39:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Job well done Virginians.

Bravo and congratulations.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#41]
We better make hay while the sun is shining.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not only did they abandon working class people they went so far as to "cancel" them for god's sake.

Their chosen ticket for the 2020 presidential election have proven themselves to already be the worst in American history wasn't a very smart move.

Finally, being INSANE didn't help either.
View Quote

A huge chunk of them vote because they are afraid of the republican candidate. The vote against republicans, they don't care who their candidate is, that isn't going to change unless republicans were to change. I doubt it. I also doubt democrats are going to change, that's why I voted against McAuliffe.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That pr trip is paying off in dividends. I think that pic has been posted 50 times in the last 12 hours. Still doesn't top "Machinegun Bacon" though.  
View Quote

Well, she won her race.  Cruz didn't.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Yesterday was good...but if 2016 showed us anything, it's that any election is just one battle.  The war rages on.  Today is a day to celebrate.  Tomorrow, we get back to work.  Don't let up.  Open those wallets, here in VA and in other states where comrades are fighting back.  The fight for freedom doesn't end.  Ever.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:47:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Wait I thought Ralph Northam was the current governor?

Anyways @WebleyMKIV you see that Latinos for Youngkin?  Get bent.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

SW PA.  FAYETTE NAM

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SW PA.  FAYETTE NAM

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:53:00 AM EDT
[#47]
he just conceded
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#48]
According to news max fast terry has conceded.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:54:31 AM EDT
[#49]
VA is FUBAR for the DNC - The VA Election Rant
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:55:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Wait I thought Ralph Northam was the current governor?

Anyways @WebleyMKIV you see that Latinos for Youngkin?  Get bent.
View Quote

Governors can’t have consecutive terms so he couldn’t run.

I don’t know if they would have run him anyways if they could have he’s a fucking moron and a easy target with the blackface/kkk hood stuff. He was stupid enough that in a interview about that at the height of the controversy he then started talking about black facing as Michael Jackson much more recently than the photo in question and was wanting to moonwalk until his wife/handler reigned the fucking moron in. His Lt governor having multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault at Democrat conventions from Democrat women also ruled him out. So Terry was their boy.
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top