BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:12:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I when I first saw a WD video awhile back he made reference in it to “haters”. I thought he was overselling that for effect.

This thread proves to me how wrong I was. He really does trigger folks like few others can.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It sounds to me like this newspaper guy, who also wrote the book, has and had a major agenda in all this, then and now.   Perhaps exactly the sort of agenda that drove Marvin to do it.   After all, the newspaper guy was one of the main targets for the revenge.
View Quote

A newspaper guy with an agenda?  Say it isn't so!
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a fucking idiot?
View Quote

While i agree.... at least he is getting young boys interested in trucks and messing with engines outdoors... instead of pokemon cards and makeup tutorials.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I when I first saw a WD video awhile back he made reference in it to "haters". I thought he was overselling that for effect.

This thread proves to me how wrong I was. He really does trigger folks like few others can.

View Quote
He makes trolling and rage content while in a particular character and some people really get their jimmies rustled. He has been very successful at what he is doing whether they like the content or not. His old videos are out there and we know what his background is (a regular middle class son of a farmer and construction guy), so even his detractors can probably respect how far he has progressed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I was disappointed he didn't talk to the concrete plant owner.
View Quote

THIS.

Link Posted: 1/31/2024 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a fucking idiot?
View Quote

You’re definitely not alone.

But there are plenty of people here that worship his stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You’re definitely not alone.

But there are plenty of people here that worship his stupidity.
View Quote

Worship lol
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top