Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, good.  That’s the most important thing.  Congrats on your fitness journey.
View Quote

It is important.

America is made up of fatasses.  Almost 70% are overweight or obese.  Obviously, body positivity, healthy at any weight and “supportive” measures to get people fit are a failure.

You know what worked.  Shame, ostracizing, mockery.  Hard, physical labor.  Nicotine.  Make fat people embarrassed again.

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I've lost 35lbs.  15 more to go until my target of 185lbs.  $20/month.  I was pre-diabetic so doc had no problem prescribing.  

Now if I could only quit drinking . . . .
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 9:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
eat street tacos.

side effects diarrhea/indigestion

loose 20 to 30 pounds

save 250 + bucks a month.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 12:05:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It is important.

America is made up of fatasses.  Almost 70% are overweight or obese.  Obviously, body positivity, healthy at any weight and “supportive” measures to get people fit are a failure.

You know what worked.  Shame, ostracizing, mockery.  Hard, physical labor.  Nicotine.  Make fat people embarrassed again.

View Quote

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 12:15:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This will blow up in y'all's (fat people's) faces eventually.  Nothing in life is free.  We'll just have a bunch of no muscle tone, skinny fat time bombs walking around feeling good until their strokes/heart attacks kill or cripple them.

"We don't know what happened?  She was so thin!"

a 300lb woman or 400lb man in a 120lb or 185lb body is still a weak, out of shape, unhealthy person.  

Enjoy!
View Quote

What lift kit do you have on your truck?   16” or 20”?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:02:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's a hormone that signals to the brain that you're full, so effectively an appetite suppressant, but an extraordinarily good one. I've heard that users get sick if they try to keep eating in spite of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does it actually do? Suppress appetite?

Just do crack like a normal person and save the prescription cost.
It's a hormone that signals to the brain that you're full, so effectively an appetite suppressant, but an extraordinarily good one. I've heard that users get sick if they try to keep eating in spite of it.

Sounds Clockwork Orange-y.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I bet 1500 mg metformin will get the same results and be much cheaper.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hmm.

I just switched to a species-appropriate diet.

All the steak I can eat. Done.
View Quote

Lol

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Greetings fellow fatty.

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:10:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Only came here to say…..

You’re gonna fuck yourself up taking those shots.

Diet and exercise.

You should stop taking those shots now before the damage is done.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My wife is on it to lower her A1C..she is 5'4" and went from 140 to 120 in 3 months..I call her face The O face now as she looks so gaunt...considering she still has DDD's..that weight loss in impressive
View Quote

Pics
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:32:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
On a related note, OP is also on TRT, Anastrazole and Clomid

View All Quotes
Quoted:
On a related note, OP is also on TRT, Anastrazole and Clomid

Quoted:
Figured I'd share my experience for my first 6ish months of TRT.

35 year old. 5'10" Had low energy, low sex drive, "I'm running on fumes" kind of feeling.

Started to using Hone Health at the recommendation of my friend.

Day 0: 275lbs, 45" waist (measured at belly button). Total T: 230 Free T: 5ng/dl Estradiol:15.4 SHBG: 24.1 LH:2.41

I was prescribed 200Mg of test every 2 weeks (administered 50Mg 2x/week), .5Mg of Anastrazole 2x per week, and 25Mg of Clomid daily. Like an idiot, I misunderstood the directions and only took the Testosterone and not the Clomid/Anastrazole for the first 3 months, then the doctor set me straight.

Day 90: 265lbs 43" waist. Total T: 375 Free T:11 Estradiol: 39.2 SHBG:9.4

Day 120: 255lbs 41" waist. Total T: 920 Estradiol:25.9 Free T: 25

I've had no "side effects" so far other than when I wasn't taking the anastrazole I did have a bit of nipple sensitivity.

I definitely feel better; probably not like I did when I was in my 20's, but definitely more like how a healthy person my age should feel. I seem to be losing a considerable amount of weight, even though I've maintained my pretty crappy diet.

5'10" with a 45" waist?

Guy is in here talking shit when the last one he saw in person was face down and on the way out head first.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It does a number of things by working on GLP-1 receptors.

It seems to do a phenomenally good job of helping people reduce their A1C and blood glucose levels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does a number of things by working on GLP-1 receptors.

It seems to do a phenomenally good job of helping people reduce their A1C and blood glucose levels.
So does short term fasting.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Fat guy jumping in thread…..

Been heavy all my life. Started ballooning up in the 2nd or 3rd grade.  Was raised on rice and gravy, fried chicken, fried okra, fried anything smothered in gravy.  As a kid, I didn’t stand a chance.  As an adult, my weight has yo-yo’ed all over the scales.  Heaviest was 355 when my kids were young.  Lost a lot on the Atkins diet. Like down to 225.  Yea, didn’t last long.
Got on TRT last summer (after hitting 350 again) and things started changing.  Not as hungry as I was in the past, more active (active as I can be with two bad knees and severe spinal stenosis and arthritis) and weight has been slowly coming off.  Down 20 lbs without really focusing on it.

No way will I give these injections a chance. 1) I just don’t know enough about them. 2) Would probably wind up being a lifetime dependency on them.  I’ll stay on the TRT and cutting back.  Just yesterday I only ate lunch.

Drs appointment next month. Going to do something with these knees finally. I’ve had enough of this shit. I want to walk again without extreme pains shooting throughout my legs.

EDIT: Midcap started a thread on this subject and someone posted a link to the same drug that was “lab testing use only” for something like $20
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fat guy jumping in thread ..

Been heavy all my life. Started ballooning up in the 2nd or 3rd grade.  Was raised on rice and gravy, fried chicken, fried okra, fried anything smothered in gravy.  As a kid, I didn't stand a chance.  As an adult, my weight has yo-yo'ed all over the scales.  Heaviest was 355 when my kids were young.  Lost a lot on the Atkins diet. Like down to 225.  Yea, didn't last long.
Got on TRT last summer (after hitting 350 again) and things started changing.  Not as hungry as I was in the past, more active (active as I can be with two bad knees and severe spinal stenosis and arthritis) and weight has been slowly coming off.  Down 20 lbs without really focusing on it.

No way will I give these injections a chance. 1) I just don't know enough about them. 2) Would probably wind up being a lifetime dependency on them.  I'll stay on the TRT and cutting back.  Just yesterday I only ate lunch.

Drs appointment next month. Going to do something with these knees finally. I've had enough of this shit. I want to walk again without extreme pains shooting throughout my legs.

EDIT: Midcap started a thread on this subject and someone posted a link to the same drug that was "lab testing use only" for something like $20
View Quote
The problem is that you are metabolically broken. Your body is setup to convert carbs to fat from a lifetime of eating carbs.

Not even Atkins is enough to reset it. You need to do a zero carb diet (like, really zero) or some extreme fasting for an extended period.

I didn't believe it until I saw it myself, purely on accident, from a medical situation. I went from being 290lbs and afraid to even look at food since it just went right to my belly with a long list of bad numbers on bloodwork, to 190lbs and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want with bloodwork that looks like a much younger man.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C Clarke

I’d say the same goes for those that don’t know about hormones and how they work.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#17]
I lost 120lbs last year

The first month of restricted calories sucks dick then your body adapts

You don’t need some weird injections just have self control
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C Clarke

I’d say the same goes for those that don’t know about hormones and how they work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he is talking about the fall of rome esque, distopian hedonistic nature of eatting as much as you want, then taking a shot to keep from getting fat... they used to have to puke it back up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I lost 120lbs last year

The first month of restricted calories sucks dick then your body adapts

You don’t need some weird injections just have self control
View Quote

yes I do, because of my glands
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you're diabetic, ok.

If not:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:38:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I bet 1500 mg metformin will get the same results and be much cheaper.
View Quote

Nope, not even close.  Semaglutide has other effects such as delayed gastric emptying, meaning the food you eat physically sits in your stomach longer making a person feel fuller.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:48:56 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

That happens when people have a bad diet, don't exercise, and then eat fewer calories.  In that situation, whether a drug is involved or not, the person needs to include more protein in their diet to try to save some of the muscle mass.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Calorie restriction works regardless of glands…
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That happens when people have a bad diet, don't exercise, and then eat fewer calories.  In that situation, whether a drug is involved or not, the person needs to include more protein in their diet to try to save some of the muscle mass.  
View Quote

It comes with ozempic face as well. Seems like cocaine would be much cheaper, sexier and a lot whole lot more fun. Probably also less habit forming in the end. I’ve read that as soon as you stop O the weight comes right back. Doubt the same happens with lost muscle.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hmm.

View Quote

This.  

I feel like I'm getting younger.

Everything we've been told about diet and health over the last 30 years is a big pharma lie.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But what about my genetic predisposition to absorbing calories out of the air?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I’ve read that as soon as you stop O the weight comes right back. Doubt the same happens with lost muscle.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 1:05:35 PM EDT
[#29]
I definitely feel like I need help to lose weight.

When I was 29, I had put on weight, my wife at the time had a couple of weight loss surgeries. I didn't want surgery and I already had back issues. I hired a trainer who worked with me 3 days a week, I was hitting the gym 4 to 5 days a week, she put me on a diet and I was fucking miserable and not losing weight. I also had taken a job at a large metro airport, when I wasn't in the gym, I was pounding concrete, moving luggage, bending, stooping. I wasn't sitting on my ass all day. When I went home at the end of the day, I was exhausted.

I finally decided I had enough of my trainers diet, went on Atkins which was basically keto. Those first two weeks were a bitch, I won't lie. And there's plenty of food temptations at a major airport. I think chicken wings from Pizza Hut saved my life. The weight started coming off. My trainer hated my diet, but she couldn't argue with the results. So I was working out 4 to 5 days a week, busting my ass at a very physical job, and cutting nearly all the carbs out of my diet. I was cooking my own meals at night, figuring out desserts, little egg white cookies, pound cake made from almond flour, special energy bars from GNC for breakfast and snacks. At 29, this is what it took to lose weight.

20 years later, a few more injuries, there's no way I could achieve that anymore. Kids, jobs, divorce, physical limitations. The docs fused C5-C6 last year. That career in MMA is out for me. I don't mind asking the docs what's out there to be a little more healthy.

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#30]
As an overweight pharmacist. (5'8'' 210). I thought about it, but the risk of cancer (yes it has a black box warning) and the "aids face" that people get wasn't worth it to me. I have family in town for a wedding this weekend ,but starting Monday, I'll do a mix of intermittent fasting and watching my carbs.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#31]
It’s shocking to me that so many are willing to trust big pharma and their new drugs. They want you hooked on drugs for life. Vaccines, boosters, SSRIs, and now this stuff. Not to mention the trans cash cow. Not only have they lost my trust, I don’t want to enrich the industry anymore than necessary.

What worked for me was a prescription for diethylpropion to ease me onto keto combined with the anti keto flu regimen of mostly salt and some other stuff I can’t recall. Hell, it has diet right in the name so you know it’s perfect. It worked a little too well and I had to force myself to make minimum daily calories. It’s a lot cheaper and also seems much safer and more effective.

Keto and Atkins are totally different. Atkins is burning protein and has a history of heart complications iirc. Keto burns fat.

We need to get drug ads off of digital media.

Quoted:
I definitely feel like I need help to lose weight.

When I was 29, I had put on weight, my wife at the time had a couple of weight loss surgeries. I didn't want surgery and I already had back issues. I hired a trainer who worked with me 3 days a week, I was hitting the gym 4 to 5 days a week, she put me on a diet and I was fucking miserable and not losing weight. I also had taken a job at a large metro airport, when I wasn't in the gym, I was pounding concrete, moving luggage, bending, stooping. I wasn't sitting on my ass all day. When I went home at the end of the day, I was exhausted.

I finally decided I had enough of my trainers diet, went on Atkins which was basically keto. Those first two weeks were a bitch, I won't lie. And there's plenty of food temptations at a major airport. I think chicken wings from Pizza Hut saved my life. The weight started coming off. My trainer hated my diet, but she couldn't argue with the results. So I was working out 4 to 5 days a week, busting my ass at a very physical job, and cutting nearly all the carbs out of my diet. I was cooking my own meals at night, figuring out desserts, little egg white cookies, pound cake made from almond flour, special energy bars from GNC for breakfast and snacks. At 29, this is what it took to lose weight.

20 years later, a few more injuries, there's no way I could achieve that anymore. Kids, jobs, divorce, physical limitations. The docs fused C5-C6 last year. That career in MMA is out for me. I don't mind asking the docs what's out there to be a little more healthy.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This.  

I fell like I'm getting younger.

Everything we've been told about diet and health over the last 30 years is a big pharma lie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmm.

This.  

I fell like I'm getting younger.

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

GD: fuck the medical establishment

Also GD: check out this article by the medical establishment because it matches my views on the topic
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Charts can be interpreted in so many ways.

Looks like those that were on Wegovy and then taken off it are still in a better place that those without.

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This stuff is available online as a research chemical (semaglutide) if you're in to that sort of thing, which some gym bros are.
View Quote

You and the Mrs. can also buy a peptide called PT-141.

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This - my missus lost 30lb, with the trigger being Mounjaro. She dieted, trained, but found it hard to see any results. This helped her tilt the balance, she started to see some changes, which renewed her focus on dieting and training, and that I think has been the main driver behind her weight loss. Sometime snake oil does work purely as a placebo.

Some folks just need a little extra help to get moving, even if 90% psychological, and these drugs seem to do that assuming the person believes it will.
View Quote

Relative owned a gym, and charged family members. His mindset (not that he couldn’t absorb the money loss) was if you don’t pay, you won’t go. Part of motivating you to go to the gym, is bc you’re paying for it. If it were free, you wouldn’t feel bad not going to it. I think it’s a similar mindset when doing programs, drugs etc. you’re paying so much for it, other things fall in line as being more mindful of the foods you intake and activity levels. Bc you want to maximize the benefits of the money you spent.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#37]
My wife is going on this, or some variety, next week. She's got some sort of cysts on her ovaries that basically put her body into "I'm pregnant, must store fat" mode. She's put on some sort of sugar monitor, and I don't know the units but even with good diet her number is 150 and should be 50.

We're hoping the medication will help her control the sugar, I think it's related you the cysts, but also because she works nights so gets really shitty sleep.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My wife is going on this, or some variety, next week. She's got some sort of cysts on her ovaries that basically put her body into "I'm pregnant, must store fat" mode. She's put on some sort of sugar monitor, and I don't know the units but even with good diet her number is 150 and should be 50.

We're hoping the medication will help her control the sugar, I think it's related you the cysts, but also because she works nights so gets really shitty sleep.
View Quote

PCOS.

Polycystic ovary syndrome.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Charts can be interpreted in so many ways.

Looks like those that were on Wegovy and then taken off it are still in a better place that those without.

View Quote

they gain back all the fat but none of the muscle and bone (40% of total weight lost)
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
the shit people do to avoid eating healthy and exercising.
View Quote

Jesus. This. working out 6/7 days a week is a bitch but I prefer to fix what's broken.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sometimes life keeps people busy or stressed or drags them down or just gets them a point of being comfortable and then they turn lazy.  Aging is also a factor.  The older someone gets the more effort it takes to do the same thing.  In my early 20s I was laughed at for being so skinny and told I needed meat on my bones.  I could eat whatever I wanted and never really put on any muscle mass even going to the gym 3 to 5 x a week.  Now 20 years later I can look at food and gain weight.  When someone can eat anything and not gain weight they don't learn the self discipline to regulate what they eat.  Not an excuse for me being fat but life does happen and things go down hill.  

That said just taking a drug isn't going to fix it, at least not long term.  The drug/peptide should help people to lose weight and during that process they need to train themselves to eat in moderation, eat healthier, and to get more exercise.  With no behavioral changes the person will eventually either get accustomed to the drug and it will stop working as well or they go off of it and balloon back up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not stronger in the willpower department, apparently.

Sometimes life keeps people busy or stressed or drags them down or just gets them a point of being comfortable and then they turn lazy.  Aging is also a factor.  The older someone gets the more effort it takes to do the same thing.  In my early 20s I was laughed at for being so skinny and told I needed meat on my bones.  I could eat whatever I wanted and never really put on any muscle mass even going to the gym 3 to 5 x a week.  Now 20 years later I can look at food and gain weight.  When someone can eat anything and not gain weight they don't learn the self discipline to regulate what they eat.  Not an excuse for me being fat but life does happen and things go down hill.  

That said just taking a drug isn't going to fix it, at least not long term.  The drug/peptide should help people to lose weight and during that process they need to train themselves to eat in moderation, eat healthier, and to get more exercise.  With no behavioral changes the person will eventually either get accustomed to the drug and it will stop working as well or they go off of it and balloon back up.

You live in my brain as thicclicious, based on vague memory
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That would be an over dose of Ozempic.

View Quote

No, no it is not.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:16:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

"Ozempic requires you to increase dosage by two milligrams up to a max of eight milligrams, while Wegovy can only go up to a maximum of 2.4 milligrams on a weekly basis."

Wegovy is for weight loss, Ozempic is for diabetes.

Kharn
View Quote

It is exactly the same shit.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Ozempic requires you to increase dosage by two milligrams up to a max of eight milligrams, while Wegovy can only go up to a maximum of 2.4 milligrams on a weekly basis."

Kharn

Welcome to the FDA approval process, and insurance companies not covering weight loss drugs.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Welcome to the FDA approval process, and insurance companies not covering weight loss drugs.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Kharn

Yep, I had wegovy on insurance for 25 a month.

On obmacare now and they don't cover it. Tried to get my doc to prescribe ozempic, but he won't.

I am now on the "generic" from a compounding pharmacy like the OP.

BtW, none of these generics are approved.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:33:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep, I had wegovy on insurance for 25 a month.

On obmacare now and they don't cover it. Tried to get my doc to prescribe ozempic, but he won't.

I am now on the "generic" from a compounding pharmacy like the OP.

BtW, none of these generics are approved.
View Quote

That’s ok.

This is arfcom.

Home of “give me fish antibiotics or horse paste, it’s basically the same shit.”

Don’t know why they would also the suddenly have an aversion to sourcing compounds with the same active ingredients from
Compounding pharmacies.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:52:09 AM EDT
[#47]
I was thinking about doing it but I worried about body comp.  I really dont wanna lose lean mass and the thought of taking a shot to force me to be on a starvation diet of sorts seems like it would reduce muscle mass quite a bit.  I like to lift weights and compete.  I'm sure I'd lose a lot of strength if I started it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I was thinking about doing it but I worried about body comp.  I really dont wanna lose lean mass and the thought of taking a shot to force me to be on a starvation diet of sorts seems like it would reduce muscle mass quite a bit.  I like to lift weights and compete.  I'm sure I'd lose a lot of strength if I started it.
View Quote

You are describing the classic problem of "can I build muscle while losing weight?".  That short answer is, no it is one or the other.  There are ways to mitigate how much lean muscle you lose while losing weight though.  There are YouTube channels that claim you can build lean muscle while losing weight if you want to listen to their theories.

What do body builders and actors do?  They bulk up, including putting on fat, and then they cut losing fat and lean muscle.  Working towards one goal is going to be easier and more effective then trying to balance both.

BTW, eating protein after your work out is one of the best ways to reduce how much lean muscle is lost.  Working out and then going to bed without eating anything is a very quick way to lose lean muscle, learned that one the hard way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Greetings fellow firearms enthusiast.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Here is further reading.

Article

Dr Attia giving a talk on it.
View Quote

Sounds like for men, getting on TRT then consuming at least 150g protein daily with mild exercise while doing the semaglutide should counteract the muscle/bone mass loss and keep it to fat.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top