BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#1]
my name is savage so whatever I guess.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Only heathens wear shoes in the house.  Sandals are where it's at.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you have a dog/cat in the house, your opinion is wrong, and irrelevant.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#4]
No shoe people walk outside barefoot and have pets that do the same. Then they walk into the house and bitch about people with shoes wile the dog scratches it’s ass on the carpet.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Guess I am a savage, it's not like there's a f'ing mud pit in front of my house.    I usually kick em off anyway if I am home for a while or the night, if I am running back in to get something or leaving in 5 to 10 forget about it unless of course I know they are not good to go for whatever reason.    

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We just got this little monster mastiff mix that LOVES making landmines....lol.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/289319/8fa72755-6d73-4e4a-99d6-1546dcb1b05e_jpg-2843426.JPG
View Quote

I was working in a multi million dollar home (circa 1998). Home owner (builder we do work for) says do not take off your shoes. My dogs are sick, and there is shit everywhere. Sure enough, I stepped in some and tracked it around. These were "prize goldens" as he called them. He refused to keep them out in the heat. We were there several days. The dogs were fine in a day or two. His wiff wasn't happy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I put my shoes on at 9am and don’t take them off until 9pm and I’m home most of those hours.
View Quote

Are they new balances?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]
No diabetes, huh?

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Only East Texas swampfolk go Chinese in the house.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Only East Texas swampfolk go Chinese in the house.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#12]
IBTL...
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah...leave them outside so the scorpions and baby rattlers have a place to sleep.
Only place i leave my shoes outside is Hawaii, and even then gatta watch for the centipedes..
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#15]
OP is correct.

Nasty.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#16]
We are a nation of savages.

I grew up rural.  I knew of one woman who demanded this.  She was not from around here.
---
One word - Legos.  Like we invented caltraps for our kids to play with.  At least Jacks are not popular anymore.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Screen name?
View Quote

Probably laid out in one of the BOTD threads?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#18]
sooooo proud to be a savage. I keep telling people, the us is a nation of semi-wealthy savages, and we love it that way, spread the word. I dont think i would do it even if i was rich and lived in a nice house, although the wife would love it. I just love being ready
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
sooooo proud to be a savage. I keep telling people, the us is a nation of semi-wealthy savages, and we love it that way, spread the word. I dont think i would do it even if i was rich and lived in a nice house, although the wife would love it. I just love being ready
View Quote
Savages unite! Sometimes I don't wash my hands after I pee but always before.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#20]
So groce.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Hate the creepy people that ask you to take off your shoes when you go in their house.  Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#22]
IMarriedAnAsianWoman.thread
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#23]
People who don't wear shoes in their own home eat corn the long way.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#24]
I have laminate floors and a roomba.

I wear my shoes sometimes, my birds go barefoot though

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We just got this little monster mastiff mix that LOVES making landmines....lol.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/289319/8fa72755-6d73-4e4a-99d6-1546dcb1b05e_jpg-2843426.JPG
View Quote
Have you considered just picking up the shit?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
IMarriedAnAsianWoman.thread
View Quote
@beitodesstrafe
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Have you considered just picking up the shit?
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#28]
If I want to wear shoes in my house I will wear them and I don't care how filthy you think it may be. I almost divorced my wife over her objections to me wearing shoes in the house, she ceded to my wishes. I believe the main reason has to do with my mother not allowing me to wear shoes during summer months when I was 5 to 11 years old. Having to go barefoot in the rural Nevada desert sucks. When I was 12 I got a paper route and started buying my own shoes. That being said I will wear socks in the house in the evenings.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Listen, I love socks and crocks as much as the next red blooded American, but not in the house.
View Quote

What if you do the Mister Rogers and have a paid dedicated for indoor only?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I switch to indoor only shoes when I get home instead of tromping around like some shoeless caveman.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't see why people have a problem wearing street shoes in the house, or propping them up on the coffee table or even lying in bed with them on.

My favorite nasty spot is all the piss dribble at urnials. The best ones are where some big fat smoker that doesn't hydrate and it smells like a stables when it hits the floor from poor aiming.

Now the I see it is, you need to park as close as you can to whatever filth sourse you plan on tracking though your house, be it some random hazardous material in your work or parking lot, or public rest room. The trick is to trounce all through this stuff and get to your vehicle with a minimum of filth falling off.  For body fluids and effluence, you want your shoes still glistening around your soles; regular oil and other hazmat will collect and stick to your shoe.

Then, parking as close as you can to your entrance, walk carefully to get inside.  There you'll want to walk all over, hitting the more common areas where your wife, kids, pets, and others will be exposed to as much of this stuff as possible.  Those with babies and toddlers will know they've done a good job when you wonder why they have strange infections and/or grease stains around the hands and face.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If I want to wear shoes in my house I will wear them and I don't care how filthy you think it may be. I almost divorced my wife over her objections to me wearing shoes in the house, she ceded to my wishes. I believe the main reason has to do with my mother not allowing me to wear shoes during summer months when I was 5 to 11 years old. Having to go barefoot in the rural Nevada desert sucks. When I was 12 I got a paper route and started buying my own shoes. That being said I will wear socks in the house in the evenings.
View Quote

I break in new shoes by wearing them as dedicated house shoes for a while first.

I have 3k sqft of ceramic tile, so my feet get a little tired after a while barefoot.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Some days I leave the house 10 times, no way Iam taking shoes off each time.  dogs sleeps on the bed too, iam a savage
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Wearing socks in the house is the way to go.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#35]
I tried to wear flip flops today. Disgusting.

I felt so exposed. How am I to intervene if danger comes lurking around in flip flops? Ridiculous invention.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#36]
I actually agree with this one, and a lot of people think I'm weird for insisting they take their shoes off before they come inside.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Plantar Fasciitis on a linoleum or hardwood floor is murder barefoot.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Can I wear house shoes in my house?   If you don't mind I'd like to do so.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Some of you mother fuckers have never raised cattle.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Next you'll tell me I'm supposed to close the bathroom door.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Indoor barefoot master race checking in!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#42]
This thread pisses me off. I consider myself a savage but I take my shoes off in my house.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Listen, I love socks and crocks as much as the next red blooded American, but not in the house.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Socks 'n crocs master race radio check over

But they're HOUSE sockcrocs

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
ARF - Feet are gross.

Also ARF - Take your shoes off, and rub your nasty feet all over my floors.
View Quote

TRUTH! I don't want someone's sweaty, nasty-ass feet on my floors or furniture.

I'm not against feet in general. My wife has the sexiest pair of 7 1/2's with painted nails. Seeing those babies through a pair of open-toe high heeled pumps is almost more than I can handle.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have laminate floors and a roomba.

I wear my shoes sometimes, my birds go barefoot though

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/20856/4A9972D1-FE8A-4634-88A2-70F7F310D719-2522919.jpg
View Quote

What is that lil guy?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Plantar Fasciitis on a linoleum or hardwood floor is murder barefoot.
View Quote

"Recovery sandals" by Oofos

I switch into them at the kitchen door. Cured mine. Way better than any shoes with any insoles and they make a good pair of indoor slippers, functional anywhere you would wear flip flops as well and with more arch support than you can imagine

So much arch support it actually stretches you for the first few times you wear it and you may have to ease into wearing them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We are a nation of savages.

I grew up rural.  I knew of one woman who demanded this.  She was not from around here.
---
One word - Legos.  Like we invented caltraps for our kids to play with.  At least Jacks are not popular anymore.
View Quote

Oh man there's nothing worse than going downstairs for a snack in the middle of the night and stepping on a freaking jack.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

"Recovery sandals" by Oofos

I switch into them at the kitchen door. Cured mine. Way better than any shoes with any insoles and they make a good pair of indoor slippers, functional anywhere you would wear flip flops as well and with more arch support than you can imagine

So much arch support it actually stretches you for the first few times you wear it and you may have to ease into wearing them.
View Quote

Thanks for posting that! I've been looking for the right indoor shoes for a long time.

I appreciate it!
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Oh man there's nothing worse than going downstairs for a snack in the middle of the night and stepping on a freaking jack.
View Quote
Lol.  My Grandfather hated jacks with a passion, and I can understand why.

I can't thing of a worse toy to step on.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#50]
If I'm awake I have footwear on.  What if you get disrespected and gotta get it on? You wanna do that barefoot?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top