Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
We have a farm and both my wife and i are acute care nurses.
We have never taken shoes off just to come inside unless unusually nasty.
Even after work!
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Crazy. People keep filthy animals in side but don't wear shoes?
And, yes, your house smells like animals.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Agreed. I don’t wear pants in my house either.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Only been to one person's house where shoes were removed in my entire life.   They were Korean.

I wear my shoes in my house.   I don't wear a mask everywhere I go either.    I guess I like to live on the wild side.  

No way another man is getting his foot sweat and foot fungus all over my house.       If you tried to take your shoes off and enter my house, you'd be asked to leave.    
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If you have a dog/cat in the house, your opinion is wrong, and irrelevant.
View Quote

I just hate wearing  shoes.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:41:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why do you or the OP give a shit what I do in my own house? You don't get uppity when someone tries to tell you how to live your life?
View Quote
Truthfully I don't, I just like watching how irrationally angry shoers get at the mere suggestion that they take them off.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yet probably have 4 shit eating dogs on their couch.
View Quote

And licking their faces.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I used to. But now my orthopedist says I need to wear my ankle braces and orthodics all day except when sleeping. Or I can get both ankles replaced. So I walk around the house in shoes
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I used to. But now my orthopedist says I need to wear my ankle braces and orthodics all day except when sleeping. Or I can get both ankles replaced. So I walk around the house in shoes
View Quote

You have cankles?
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Truthfully I don't, I just like watching how irrationally angry shoers get at the mere suggestion that they take them off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you or the OP give a shit what I do in my own house? You don't get uppity when someone tries to tell you how to live your life?

You've never gotten angry reading a story from an anti-gun zealot calling you a baby killer because you support the second amendment? So someone I don't know but probably agrees with me politically on a lot of things calls me a disgusting savage because I choose to wear shoes in my own house. And it's irrational that I may comment on it negatively?
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Apparently asking house guests to remove shoes is rude, although maybe I shouldn't have included underwear in my request.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#12]
No shoes in the house ever.

We have slides we put on for house use.

Everyone that wants to come in the house has to remove shoes... I do the same at their houses.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:18:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Nasty fuckers let dogs and cats in their houses and whine and snot over shoes being worn.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I accidentally kicked a bark scorpion while walking around my house at night in my bare feet.

Now I wear shoes in my house.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 9:19:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Work days: I put my shoes on just before I leave for work. Before that, I'm wearing Crocs. When I get home, shoes come off, put on Crocs.
Off Days: Wake up, put on Crocs. If I go outside to do anything, I put on shoes and don't take them off until I get ready to take a shower. Then I put on Crocs.

It's my house, I'll wear whatever the hell I want. And I don't ask anyone else to take their shoes off, either. I don't have carpet, so if the floor gets some dirt on it, I can clean it up in a matter of seconds. No worries.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:35:04 AM EDT
[#16]
At my house you take your shoes off..

If They don't have nice socks On or whatever, I Have These little hospital type socks they can wear and take home.

I don't have pets or kids in here. I have Exposed hardwood floors In the whole place..
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:03:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Good times create weak men.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hell, I don't wear shoes outside.

View Quote

Same, I'll walk down my rock driveway barefooted bring the trashcan in. I didn't wear shoes from the time school let out in may until it restarted in august when I was a kid. These dogs are like leather, lol.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#20]

@nmxdavenn
Attachment Attached File

We have a house pig as well, and try not to wear our boots in the house sometimes we are in a rush and do not take them off,  but we try
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have house shoes. Like a proper person.
View Quote

I have indoor crocs and outdoor crocs.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 7:53:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If I've ever been in someone's house where they wore shoes indoors, I don't remember it.

View Quote

I have never been in a house where the residents went shoeless, at least while I was there. I used to do field investigations for the .gov, I have been in hundreds of homes over the past 40 years. Kind of an asian thing IMO.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/440308/a87d0daee020b2c0b0d36c8a2fd3fac2_jpg-2843416.JPG

It's my house. I'll wear my g*****n shoes in it if I want to.
View Quote

It's my castle. I make sure the dogs take their shoes off when they come in.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@nmxdavenn
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/80067/2973EF19-5A87-4CCE-BE7F-7573B5105C7B_jpe-2845666.JPG

We have a house pig as well, and try not to wear our boots in the house sometimes we are in a rush and do not take them off,  but we try
View Quote

@Chuck25 I’m going to need a name on to put with that face.  We have friends that raise pigs & they name them after the pigs preferred vegetable.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@Chuck25 I’m going to need a name on to put with that face.  We have friends that raise pigs & they name them after the pigs preferred vegetable.
View Quote

My pigs name is Thor, that’s funny about the vegetables
Thor has no favorite vegetable he eats them all.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:40:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't really think about it

Most of the time shoes are off, but if I'm doing shit inside or outside and going back and forth they're staying on.

Now if I am in the city probably walking through some water shot through with hpv and God knows what else, shoes come off immediately when I get back

View Quote

This is me. I use crocs when I'm in and out of the house. They are easy to kick off and slip back on. But like you, if I have a working shoe on it stays on through lunch or taking a leak or whatever.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:41:36 AM EDT
[#27]
OCD, anal retentive, OP?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:45:06 AM EDT
[#28]
OP is not wrong.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:58:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OP is correct, you have no idea what filthy crap you are tracking in your house.

View Quote

You skeered?
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top