Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/13/2015 3:03:11 PM EDT
The oath keepers in Oregon are gearing up for a showdown with BLM over mineral rights at some gold claims. Get your popcorn ready. It is already the 1 year anniversary of the Bundy Ranch standoff.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The oath keepers in Oregon are gearing up for a showdown with BLM over mineral rights at some gold claims. Get your popcorn ready. It is already the 1 year anniversary of the Bundy Ranch standoff.
View Quote

So, when do they ambush police officers at lunch and shoot  customers in a WalMart?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol Oathkeepers
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, when do they ambush police officers at lunch and shoot  customers in a WalMart?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

When do the police start shooting people in the back?

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

ummmm link?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:07:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't know what you're talking about.  Hush.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, let me help you.  

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/vegas-shooters-bundy-ranch-neighbors-say
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, let me help you.  

Can/did anyone corroborate their presence at the Bundy ranch?  If not, just consider them as upstanding as Brian Williams.

I can say I was on the moon with Neil Armstrong, but that doesn't mean it's true.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck the BLM.

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, let me help you.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#11]
The 2 shooters were verified to be at the Bundy ranch. They supposedly were asked to leave.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#12]
So in
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol Oathkeepers
View Quote

A lot of the Oathkeepers here have been integral in protests against gun control.  Most of them are retired military and good people.  Please dont judge a group because of a few tards.  Every group has them...
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#14]
What is an Oathkeeper?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
A lot of the Oathkeepers here have been integral in protests against gun control.  Most of them are retired military and good people.  Please dont judge a group because of a few tards.  Every group has them...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol Oathkeepers

I know we have some good members here that are Oath Keepers and are not like the bad apples
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#16]
This gonna be good.

Txl
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#17]
In on 1.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#19]
This should be good.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#20]
You mean the people who had to take an oath to keep an oath to guard the constitution?

Bruhhhh
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Hmmmm...think I've heard bits and pieces of this.  Yet to see an in-depth look at it.

From the bits, and pieces, BLM is going after some mining claims that go back as far as the 1880s-ish (?), neglecting to go through channels required to 'sever' the rights involved and, trying the 'because we say so' schtick.  

It's something to keep an eye on.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#22]
It is heating up in Northern California as well over the states ban on suction gold dredging.

Lot's of guys are engaging in civil disobedience after San Bernardino Superior court ruled the States regulatory ban was "unconstitutional".

Could be a crazy mining season this year.

After many years of ongoing litigation, Judge Ochoa awarded California suction dredgers a huge win on January 12th 2015 by declaring California’s “scheme” of first passing a law that requires gold dredgers to obtain a permit, and then passing another law making permits unavailable, as an "unlawful and un-enforceable interference with the intention of congress.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You mean the people who had to take an oath to keep an oath to guard the constitution?

Bruhhhh
View Quote

Their first oath wasn't good enough, apparently.
So they had to take a 2nd oath to confirm that they really do care about oaths, even though the 2nd oath could conflict with the 1st one they took.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#24]
In!
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, let me help you.  

They may have been at Bundy Ranch, but they're not OathKeepers.

I know, reading is for faggots n all.

You have to be a first responder to be an OathKeeper.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#26]
In for the pursefight.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, let me help you.  

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1822993.1402349178!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/jerad10n-1-web.jpg?enlarged

"supports Bundy family" =/= OathKeeper

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

What is an Oathkeeper?
View Quote
"...against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is an Oathkeeper?

lol
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I have seen some of the guys with dredging barges on some rivers in NE WA.  Pretty interesting setups,  and I was surprised to find it was even legal. One guy was just hanging out on the barge drinking beer,  had a huge American flag flying on it.

Also FBLM
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What is an Oathkeeper?
View Quote

They're like the jocks in HS that never really moved on and are hangin on to their glory days in the .mil, or whatever.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They're like the jocks in HS that never really moved on and are hangin on to their glory days in the .mil, or whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is an Oathkeeper?

Like most Marines?

It was so great that they got out after 3 years.q
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Hurr durr, herp hurrde durr durr.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:04:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You mean the same oath they already took, before they took an oath to keep their oath?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is an Oathkeeper?

You mean the same oath they already took, before they took an oath to keep their oath?

For all the people who mock the "two oaths";  I talk to plenty of former servicemen and cops and the like, who disregard their oath or don't take it seriously.  The way I see it, the OK are what they are as an affirmation of their values, individual liberty, personal responsibility and upholding the Constitution.  I won't begrudge or prejudge a man for that.  It may be something extraneous that makes a person goofy....

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:08:36 PM EDT
[#38]
///
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

View Quote

This, over and over...
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This, over and over...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

This, over and over...

yup FBLM
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:39:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Supposedly the mine is now under attack. This is a quote from another forum I frequent.

"I just got off of the phone with my friend Bob Ewart, who is the son in law of the co-owner of the mine, George Backes.

He said that they are UNDER ATTACK.

There are casualties.

3 helicopters were used.

My friend would not make this up. He's grabbing his AR and kit and going up, I told him to call CNN and FOX news, and our local news. He said that the OathKeepers already have?

This is all I know so far. I have called our local ED where I used to work until I had cardiac arrest back in November. I told them that they might get casualties.

My real name is Ron Beane.

G-d help us.

Ron B. ><>"

Trying to help spread the word.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Supposedly the mine is now under attack. This is a quote from another forum I frequent.

"I just got off of the phone with my friend Bob Ewart, who is the son in law of the co-owner of the mine, George Backes.

There are casualties.

3 helicopters were used.

My friend would not make this up. He's grabbing his AR and kit and going up, I told him to call CNN and FOX news, and our local news. He said that the OathKeepers already have?

This is all I know so far. I have called our local ED where I used to work until I had cardiac arrest back in November. I told them that they might get casualties.

G-d help us.

Ron B. ><>"

View Quote

My friends has a friend who has a friend who's mom's cousin twice removed...

Not trying to rain on your parade but that's a little hard for me to believe from my perspective ya know?

Oh and in on 1.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not trying to rain on your parade but that's a little hard for me to believe from my perspective ya know?

Oh and in on 1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are casualties.

3 helicopters were used.

G-d help us.

Ron B. ><>"

Oh and in on 1.

Agreed. But since a thread had made it's way here, figured I'd help spread the word if it's true. We will all find out pretty shortly if it is I assume.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

There are casualties.

3 helicopters were used.

G-d help us.

Ron B. ><>"

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:51:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#46]
I really hope not.  From what I know about this issue, this is an issue that belongs in court and these retards took it to the nuclear level before exhausting all legal avenues.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221366

Only reposting it as I saw it, nothing more. BS, maybe. Like I said, we'll soon find out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Only reposting it as I saw it, nothing more. BS, maybe. Like I said, we'll soon find out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's BS 3%er wet dream fantasy shit.

Or the fat retards got drunk and shot eachother
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#49]
In before the drone strike.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#50]
So, it's habbening?

http://oathkeepersjoco.com/index.php#Staging

Seems like it's happening.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top