BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
It's habbening.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]

I don't think its happening... probably would of heard about it now and I cant seem to find those facebook posts
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The 2 shooters were verified to be at the Bundy ranch. They supposedly were asked to leave.
View Quote

That they were asked to leave has not been verified.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

View Quote

Nailed it.

Instead of belittling the oath keeper, keep your eye on the real issue.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 2 shooters were verified to be at the Bundy ranch. They supposedly were asked to leave.

Shooters ?

Someone fired shots or threatened to ?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://<a href=http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah118/dangerdawg/Sugar%20Pine%20Mine_zpsznkbxl8j.jpg</a>" />

I don't think its happening... probably would of heard about it now and I cant seem to find those facebook posts
View Quote

I'm hesitant but I don't believe them. If they can post to facebook where are some pictures?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone with a ham radio want to listen in?
http://www.oathkeepersjoco.com/comms.php
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#8]
So Oathkeepers and BLM Are currently engaged in a gunfight at an Oregon gold mine?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So Oathkeepers and BLM Are currently engaged in a gunfight at an Oregon gold mine?
View Quote

maybe.....

More than likely nothing  happening
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nailed it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

Nailed it.

This issue is retarded to go nuclear over.  Yeah the BLM generally has their head up their ass but that's not a reason to point guns at them.

Do you know how many millions of land disputes there are every year?  Especially out west where lots of land was deeded over 150+ years ago on napkins or a scrap of paper, not properly filed with the local court, the local court loosing that information after mining towns would dry up over night, etc...    Not very many people go point guns at each other when there is a land dispute anymore.  They settle it in court like reasonable people.

These people have not even tried to file an injunction in Federal court against the BLM  They are going to go from doing nothing to resolve this legally to pointing guns at people..../sarcasm\real reasonable bunch of folks/sarcasm\.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing is happening guys

From HOSSUSMC

Posted 27 minutes ago.

“Contrary to reports otherwise, all is calm in Galice, Oregon According to the attorney representing the mine, he spoke with BLM Special Agent Mike Swindon who told him that BLM is standing down. It is also reported that BLM has no LEO presence west of Merlin. Despite this, the mine owners continue to have a distrust of BLM and efforts are still to keep the mine infrastructure secure from destruction or theft by run amok “land managers”. In the meantime, the internet is aflutter with all kinds of rumors. As I said earlier, if you do not hear it from Oathkeepers or myself, it is NOT official. We are currently working on an official release of information, including pertinent documents. Stay tuned.” -Kerby Jackson
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

That sounds like the makings for an epic tv melodrama!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I dont care what the subject is fuck the BLM.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:56:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This issue is retarded to go nuclear over.  Yeah the BLM generally has their head up their ass but that's not a reason to point guns at them.

Do you know how many millions of land disputes there are every year?  Especially out west where lots of land was deeded over 150+ years ago on napkins or a scrap of paper, not properly filed with the local court, the local court loosing that information after mining towns would dry up over night, etc...    Not very many people go point guns at each other when there is a land dispute anymore.  They settle it in court like reasonable people.

These people have not even tried to file an injunction in Federal court against the BLM  They are going to go from doing nothing to resolve this legally to pointing guns at people..../sarcasm\real reasonable bunch of folks/sarcasm\.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

Nailed it.

losing

Just saying...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

FBLM
FATF
FBHO
FHRC
FSRB

did I leave anyone out?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

FBLM
FATF
FBHO
FHRC
FSRB

did I leave anyone out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FBLM
FATF
FBHO
FHRC
FSRB

did I leave anyone out?

I have had to deal with the BLM a lot and I really like giving them the fuck you
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

losing

Just saying...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

Nailed it.

losing

Just saying...

That's about as deep of an argument I would expect from someone supporting these nut jobs.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have had to deal with the BLM a lot and I really like giving them the fuck you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FBLM
FATF
FBHO
FHRC
FSRB

did I leave anyone out?

Nothing wrong with that
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's about as deep of an argument I would expect from someone supporting these nut jobs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

Nailed it.

losing

Just saying...

Thanks buddy!

I'm not supporting them, I'm just not ripping them to shreds either.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#20]
U tube vid from the 16th on call out.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOrU2jImMGg
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

Nailed it.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
U tube vid from the 16th on call out.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOrU2jImMGg
View Quote

That's a nice unbiased and neutral news piece
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it was, Bundy's son confirmed that he asked them to leave.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

In this particulate instance the "oath keepers" and the mine owner are not acting like rational and should be condemned.

Instead, the usual SHTF circle jerk crowd is out in force without bothering with any of the facts.  Why these nut jobs pick the most meritless causes to exercise the nuclear option, makes absolutely no sense.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

FBLM
FATF
FBHO
FHRC
FSRB

did I leave anyone out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FBLM
FATF
FBHO
FHRC
FSRB

did I leave anyone out?

FEPA

I want my turbo diesel mini SUV that will pull my boats and still get 49MPG hwy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

In this particulate instance the "oath keepers" and the mine owner are not acting like rational and should be condemned.

Instead, the usual SHTF circle jerk crowd is out in force without bothering with any of the facts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Instead, the usual SHTF circle jerk crowd is out in force without bothering with any of the facts.

Read my sig line, lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Read my sig line, lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read my sig line, lol

The only people distorting anything on this one are the oath keepers and the owner of the mine.  Why these nut jobs pick the most meritless causes to exercise the nuclear option makes absolutely no sense.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#28]
So lets just cut to the chase instead of beating around the bush this time.
Who sucks metaphorical BLM cock, and who doesn't?
I do not.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The only people distorting anything on this one are the oath keepers and the owner of the mine.  Why these nut jobs pick the most meritless causes to exercise the nuclear option makes absolutely no sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read my sig line, lol

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sure that's what the British said about a bunch of assholes dressed as Indians throwing tea in a harbor.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:33:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm sure that's what the British said about a bunch of assholes dressed as Indians throwing tea in a harbor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love GD!

And I agree with you.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not like they accomplished anything either.

And they also didn't have any other means of redress.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh man.  Remember the time when ARFCOM was all balls to the walls nuts and in love with that paragon of pioneer patriotism and we had a 114 page thread on it?  And then remember how it turned out he'd not been paying his fees for the land?  For a couple decades?  And then they gave him an open mic and he got all racist-y on it?  Whew.  That was good times.  And then you remember there was a 50-something page thread after everyone realized they'd backed a stupid horse about the possibility of it being a false flag?

I'm just going to go with my thoughts on the last "Brave Patriots chest bump the Evil Feds in a threatening manner while people fantasize that they're gonna get all Matt Brackeny and shout Wolverines from atop piles of burning fiat currency as Obama weeps tears for his failed socialist experiment in the background"...

Like an enthusiastic fratboy, sometimes ARF gets a bad case of Liberty Goggles on and takes the fat sovereign citizen home.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I've got no problem with people going up and showing support for something they believe in.

They don't need to go pointing guns at people but they can make this public enough for the media to pick it up.

If some can riot, burn, loot, assault ect. ect. in Mo. and Md. and get the poor children just venting by this President and his cronies, then these people can certainly
show support and peacefully protest.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now lets address the factual differences since you've chosen to ignore those.

What did the crown not grant to the US?  Think back to fourth grade.  Taxation without representation.  The first course of action was not to exercise the nuclear option.  They went through the painful process of trying to secure a civil solution.  When that method was exhausted, then and only then did they escalate their actions to violence.

These dip shits fighting the BLM in OR haven't even bothered to file for an injunction...herp derp.

I've had the state government try and tell me what I had to do with my land BTW.  Never once did it cross my mind to bring violence into the equation.  Instead it worked its way through the courts.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Shooters ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooters ?

Two of the folks who showed up at the bundy ranch later dressed up in costumes and went on a spreee killing two officers and CCW who tried tostop them.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:48:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What did the crown not grant to the US?  Think back to fourth grade.  Taxation without representation.  The first course of action was not to exercise the nuclear option.  They went through the painful process of trying to secure a civil solution.  When that method was exhausted, then and only then did they escalate their actions to violence.

These dip shits fighting the BLM in OR haven't even bothered to file for an injunction...herp derp.

I've had the state government try and tell me what I had to do with my land BTW.  Never once did it cross my mind to bring violence into the equation.  Instead it worked its way through the courts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a faster paced world in this day and age. People be impatient.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Two of the folks who showed up at the bundy ranch later dressed up in costumes and went on a spreee killing two officers and CCW who tried tostop them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooters ?

Ok, I remember that shooting, just didn't remember they went that they went to the Bundy ranch.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:50:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just can't understand the feelings of hopelessness and dread unless you've been stomped down by the man your whole life. No Justice, No Peace.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You just can't understand the feelings of hopelessness and dread unless you've been stomped down by the man you're whole life. No Justice, No Peace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just can't understand the feelings of hopelessness and dread unless you've been stomped down by the man you're whole life. No Justice, No Peace.

I know, right?

I feel oppressed almost every day!

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#43]
http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/mine-supporters-speak-to-county-commissioners.html#.VUKklc6U3vI

The mine is a point of contention between the Bureau of Land Management and the mine's owners who say they're protected by a more than one-hundred year old law. "Miners are operating under the concept of the mining law, BLM tends to come in with different rules which apply in certain cases, their argument is it doesn't apply in this case," said Commissioner Keith Heck.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Not seeing anything other than a helicopter doing touch-n-go near the mine.

ALERT STAND DOWN
30 April 2015 - 1430

There was a perceived threat at the mine this morning. Our quick response team responded.

After investigation, it appears that a Robinson helicopter (black with red stripe) was landing on public land without permission. Joseph Rice requested comms with the pilot. The helicopter landed multiple times above the mine, it may have been a training exercise. We are continuing to investigate.

We are secure at the mine and standing down.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

Nailed it.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

How long before the inevitable thug rioters vs. Oathkeepers confrontation?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

Nailed it.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

Confrontation? If the Oathkeeper's were consistent, the mere rumors of federal troops to a riot area should have them out guarding the rioters from the threat of force.

Is an Oathkeeper cop allowed to disarms people taking part in a riot?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Not been following but is this another case like the Bunday Ranch where someone wants to use land that don't belong to them rent free?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the BLM.

Nailed it.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

Soon.

But I can't continue this conversation, UPS just dropped off my new watch, I must play.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Not been following but is this another case like the Bunday Ranch where someone wants to use land that don't belong to them rent free?
View Quote

Nobody knows but that be my guess.  The people currently on the land have refused to file any sort of court injunction.  That leads me to believe they can't prove any legal claim.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Instead, the usual SHTF circle jerk crowd is out in force without bothering with any of the facts.  Why these nut jobs pick the most meritless causes to exercise the nuclear option, makes absolutely no sense.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long before you guys Call James Yeager to help you guys in the ditches?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top