Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Turns out, you’re not supposed to ask that.
It’s now consider by some particular mods as “generalized bashing.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know it's probably been asked already, but have those good cops stopped they yet?  Impeded them in any way?  At least rolled their eyes at them?

If the entire department is in on it, and we criticize the entire department, is that generalized bashing?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If the entire department is in on it, and we criticize the entire department, is that generalized bashing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know it's probably been asked already, but have those good cops stopped they yet?  Impeded them in any way?  At least rolled their eyes at them?

Yes

In before your 3 day timeout
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who knows. Whatever you do, don’t criticize China. They will ban you for life
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe the truckers should surround the cops.  Sit in chairs and wait them out.  Cops get no access to toilets, food, etc.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Turns out, you're not supposed to ask that.
It's now consider by some particular mods as "generalized bashing."

I don't know.  Please ask that in another thread.  Lets try not to slide this thread into a different discussion because I want it to remain unlocked.

Its a fair question, I just wish we could not derail this thread with it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
These specific cops are the enemy of the people and should be treated as such.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These specific cops are the enemy of the people and should be treated as such.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg
Yes I too believe he is right about these PARTICULAR cops.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:17:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe the truckers should surround the cops.  Sit in chairs and wait them out.  Cops get no access to toilets, food, etc.
View Quote

Good point.  Truck stops can no longer allow the bad ones to use their facilities.   That would suck at 0323hrs, -20F with a NE 10MPH wind, and a turtle poking it's head out.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Its a fair question, I just wish we could not derail this thread with it. Poof.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't know.  Please ask that in another thread.  Lets try not to slide this thread into a different discussion because I want it to remain unlocked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it's a fair question, what does it say that it being asked has you worried about the thread being locked?

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a live-stream going on in the background, and the guy has talked to three different agencies, and apparently only the Ottawa Police confiscate.  The other two had "roadblocks" and said that people shouldn't, and it could be a ticketable offense, but his reading of demeanor was that the other two agencies (one is OPP?) don't want anything to do with confiscating.  So 1 of 3 departments is interfering with fuel carrying, but the other two are stopping the first.

I mostly remember the Ontario Provisional Police due to their acronym.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If it's a fair question, what does it say that it being asked has you worried about the thread being locked?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite obviously because at least two other threads about this news story have been locked.  The reason is generalized bashing.  Can we stick to what is going on with these cops, point out these cops, not worry about generalizations, and HAVE IT LIVE TO GET THE WORD OUT?

I don't think that is too much to ask given the state of affairs.  Please start a new thread about the issues you are concerned with I will join in there, until it is locked.

But in the end what does more good, thumbing people in the eye who have told you why threads are being locked.....

OR GETTING THE WORD OUT ABOUT THIS STORY??

Mine thoughts are this story being told, especially when you can go start a new thread to thumb people in the eye, right wrong or indifferent.  I am not disagreeing, I am saying KEEP THIS THREAD UNLOCKED.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Bounce castles and saunas!!! I love their style!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:24:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Then what?  Are they going to distibute them too?  And who gets what?  It only gets worse no matter what they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If goods stop flowing into Ottawa, will the Ottawa police begin confiscating trucks loaded with goods and bringing them into Ottawa?

Then what?  Are they going to distibute them too?  And who gets what?  It only gets worse no matter what they do.

You have to CREATE the crisis before you can SOLVE the crisis.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:30:28 PM EDT
[#16]
The absurd gyrations required to keep the thread open is as ironic as the ridiculous actions by the particular officers in Canada. JFC..

Keep those truckers fed and fueled, good Canadians!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The absurd gyrations required to keep the thread open is as ironic as the ridiculous actions by the particular officers in Canada. JFC..

View Quote
I don't disagree.  yet here we are.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

IBTL
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#19]
STREAMLINED AND SIMPLIFIED PROCUREMENT PROCESS
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Some specific people in this thread right now.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Probably a fringe minority
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quite obviously because at least two other threads about this news story have been locked.  The reason is generalized bashing.  Can we stick to what is going on with these cops, point out these cops, not worry about generalizations, and HAVE IT LIVE TO GET THE WORD OUT?

I don't think that is too much to ask given the state of affairs.  Please start a new thread about the issues you are concerned with I will join in there, until it is locked.

But in the end what does more good, thumbing people in the eye who have told you why threads are being locked.....

Mine thoughts are this story being told, especially when you can go start a new thread to thumb people in the eye, right wrong or indifferent.  I am not disagreeing, I am saying KEEP THIS THREAD UNLOCKED.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get what you are trying to do. But I think it's a lose lose situation.

Create a thread about an issue happening in real time, then ask people not to discuss the issue that it happening, and people will lose interest and the thread falls off of page 1 and dies forever.

Let people discuss the issue that is happening, and the thread gets nuked.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I love the irony of walking on eggshells here, while also bashing Spotify in the Joe Rogan threads.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"They have far more people than we have police officers..."

That's the sentence from that article that everyone should remember.
View Quote

Look at me.  I am the jackbooted thug now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Just anecdotal from someone watching streams, but was watching Via Frei live-streaming from downtown a few minutes ago and was talking to a group of cops. They seemed pretty laid back, at least at the moment.

A few minutes after he got done talking to them, 2 guys went walking by them in the background carrying gas cans. Must've strolled right by the cops with no issues, as it didn't draw attention from the 3 streamers that were right there.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I love the irony of walking on eggshells here, while also bashing Spotify in the Joe Rogan threads.
View Quote

Fuck, I missed the good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is a game that the Canadian government cannot win. Even if they win this battle and clear the streets of truckers, it will only strengthen their resolve to win the war.

The next actions by the government will dictate just how ugly or not it will get.
View Quote

How do they remove semis?  I doubt the city owns any big rig tow trucks.
So they would have to call in the truckers to remove the truckers?
Queue laughing gif.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just wait until the Otaawa police send a letter to remove all threads about the protest.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Create a thread about an issue happening in real time, then ask people not to discuss the issue that it happening, and people will lose interest and the thread falls off of page 1 and dies forever.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree in your assessment.  The only things I THINK I have requested are quit with generalizations and stay away from moderation critique.  

Discuss the situation.  I think we can do that being specific in who we are talking about, and not discussing the ins and outs why certain things happen within moderation.  

How bout we just stick to the Canadian situation at hand.  Not that hard.  No weeping or gnashing of teeth here.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hopefully these cops remember this very moment when they get defunded and replaced by social workers by the very same government that sent they are acting like thugs for.
View Quote

This.

The real irony is that the BLM types and shitheaded liberal leftist fascist scumbags are gonna hate on the police no matter what. You can put "Disband the police" on any ballot and they'll reliably say yes.

But in the last two years the police, not all of them, but enough, across both countries have worked diligently to turn the very people who ordinarily fully support law enforcement at all levels against them.

In many places the police have exactly zero support. Worse is that in some places the police have so damaged their own image that instead of just having no support, the mainstream is actively against them too. They see the police as a net negative specifically because they, as in ANY officers, were seen doing something stupid or worse, the officers did something terrible to those people. That goes for pulling the guy who was surfing out of the water and arresting him because covid to shooting a kid when you executed a fucked up warrant that any fresh out of the academy kid with a ten foot blue flame shooting out of his ass should know was wrong and shouldn't go.

The police, ALL police, need to do better. Fucking up just because you were ordered to is still fucking up, and the police, ALL police, need the support of those who entrust them or they're no longer police. They become an occupying army. The police shouldn't be taking orders from politicians who don't have the best interest of the police in mind.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Seeing all the cunts on twatter that are crying about the protest and wailing for the cops and military to take tyrannical actions is fucking disgusting.

The truckers should block the roads going into the city, then take the wheels off the trucks. Put a few on the runway at the airport too. No supplies in, starve and freeze the cunts.

It looks more and more like there will be no positive change until the Canadians start stacking bodies.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Alot of police shops up here have their own fuel and pumps on site at their divisions.  Not sure about Ottawa though.
View Quote

We did at my old department, but that tank only lasts so long...
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They are trying to break the will of the protestors.  I predict that will not work.  The more the authoritarians press the issue, the more determined the protestors will become.  This could violently escalate.  Prayers for our Canadian brothers.
View Quote

I wonder if specific cops are hoping other specific cops squash the Canadians uprising with ultra-violence to teach the civilians a lesson ?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Seeing all the cunts on twatter that are crying about the protest and wailing for the cops and military to take tyrannical actions is fucking disgusting.

The truckers should block the roads going into the city, then take the wheels off the trucks. Put a few on the runway at the airport too. No supplies in, starve and freeze the cunts.

It looks more and more like there will be no positive change until the Canadians start stacking bodies.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

There you go again, being mature in a GD thread.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

The tbl overlords will be respected!!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I wonder if specific cops are hoping other specific cops squash the Canadians uprising with ultra-violence to teach the civilians a lesson ?
View Quote

All LEOS are civilians too.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Try telling that to the particular LEOs.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The tbl overlords will be respected!!!!
View Quote
there are protected classes here.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#42]
All of this could just disappear if those specific cops just reached out those other specific cops at London Metropolitan Police department to send a strongly worded email to ARF mods.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
All of this could just disappear if those specific cops just reached out those other specific cops at London Metropolitan Police department to send a strongly worded email to ARF mods.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am talking about all the specific LEO's that like to think that even though they are not subject to the UCMJ, it is their duty to be a paramilitary org for their masters.

Sheepdogs have masters.

Any decent live streams that people here are using for the protest ?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#45]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
All of this could just disappear if those specific cops just reached out those other specific cops at London Metropolitan Police department to send a strongly worded email to SPECIFIC ARF mods.
View Quote

Fixt, must keep thread open :)
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

THE FIRE DEPARTMENT IS HELPING THE POLICE TAKE THE FUEL AND PROPANE!! Wow!  The FD has always been able to say that everyone loved them.  Wow.
View Quote

The fire dept. needs to tell them that they are there for emergency response only. They don't have the resources to do what those specific cops want them to do.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#49]
good thing we have hurt feeling police. otherwise some statements that hit a bit too close to home might hurt some feelings.

that story has all kinds of messed up in it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
OK lets try this VERY WORTHY NEWS STORY AGAIN.

But this time, IN ORDER TO KEEP IT FROM GETTING LOCKED, can we keep the criticism very specifically aimed at the TURD COPS IN OTTAWA WHO DID THIS.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE GENERAL COP STATEMENTS. Lets aim it directly at the OTTAWA TURDS in order to keep this thread and worthy new story alive.  If the thread lives more people know what happened.

BY THE WAY THESE COPS IN OTTAWA ARE TURDS

Pertinent new story link.  

https://www.theblaze.com/news/freedom-trucker-convoy-fuel-police
View Quote

I hope they cross the Rubicon.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top