Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As many others have stated, Ken McElroy is a completely different situation. But keep attempting to justify murder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this dude?

Ken McElroy

As many others have stated, Ken McElroy is a completely different situation. But keep attempting to justify murder.

So this type of murder is ok?  Why didn’t they fight him in the street like men?  Guns make you a pussy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I taught my son that you never know who's sitting in the next booth.  You never know who's in the car next to you.  You never know who's pushing a cart in Costco.

You can't possibly know.  You can't assume that person would never pull a gun or a knife over a parking space, simply because YOU would never do that.  Don't ascribe your values and morals to others...that can get you dead.

"Be polite to everyone you meet, and have a plan to kill them if they break bad."  So far, it's kept my son and I alive.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What in the absolute fuck is wrong with you people? Soft ass confrontation avoiders in this thread. I don't give a fuck how shitty they treated the poor guy. Killing someone cause they were mean to you? Pathetic pussy. Man up and defend yourself before going to murder. He's a bitch, the end. Losers are more comfortable killing someone than confronting them. Weak ass shit, part of the erosion of our society. I hope the murderer is writhing in hell.
View Quote

There is no hell, not for the shooter, the victims, or anyone else that’s ever died for that matter.  Some people have more fragile psyches than others.  Does it really matter in the end who was wrong and who was right when you’re dead?  Like others have said, it’s best to de-escalate a situation, than to push someone who may not be in the best state to begin with to a point where they will actually kill you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That looked like how using guns in dreams feels like.

you shoot but the desired effect doesn't immediately happen.

I know in the case of dreams it's a mental thing.

But irl part of me wonders why he had to shoot so many times. A 22 should have finished the job by the time he's going back for his rifle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People don't think 9mm be like it do but it is, guy goes back and gets a .223 and finishes his murder.

That looked like how using guns in dreams feels like.

you shoot but the desired effect doesn't immediately happen.

I know in the case of dreams it's a mental thing.

But irl part of me wonders why he had to shoot so many times. A 22 should have finished the job by the time he's going back for his rifle.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:25:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I remember this one.
you never know who you're shit talking. even if you think you know, you don't.
maybe someone just got served with divorce papers, or ran out of psych meds a week ago, or couldn't get breakfast at mcdonalds because it was 11:02
maybe just sick of being their neighbor, and when pressed as to what he's going to do about it, he came up with something extreme to do about it.

literally asking for it without realizing.

not saying it's right, but I totally understand how it came to pass.
View Quote

Or just recently diagnosed with un treatable stage four cancer and given three months tops to live.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why is it some threads showing violent deaths GD laughs and has a coke, while other treads cause GD to get all puffed up and righteous?

View Quote

Depends on where in menstrual cycle.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Depends on where in menstrual cycle.
View Quote

This and also if the violent death(s) were hilarious or not!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So this type of murder is ok?  Why didn’t they fight him in the street like men?  Guns make you a pussy.
View Quote

Where did I say any of that?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#9]
The owners of the house two doors down from me went through a divorce and the property was rented out for several years.  These are single-family homes, 1600 sqft to 3000 sqft in size, built between 1999 and 2002, on small suburban lots.  It's not Beverly Hills, but it's not a slum either, for the most part.

A group of people rented the 3 br / 2.5 ba house from 2020 - 2022.  How many actually lived there became difficult to determine because there would be 4 vehicles parked in the driveway and 2 to 4 more parked on the street.  They hoisted a Mexican flag, put upholstered furniture in the front yard, and blasted Tejano music from their vehicles from about 5 pm to 11 pm on the weekdays, and from Noon to 2 am on Sat.  The subwoofer actually rattled one of my wife's decorative plates out of the wall hanger in the kitchen.  Annoying and disrespectful don't even begin to describe it.

My next-door neighbor is a GOOD man and he shares the same complexion and a similar background as the renters.  He politely talked with them on two occasions, and it became apparent the renters simply didn't give a fuck about it and any further interactions would probably lead to physical violence.

Myself, my next-door neighbor, and several other neighbors called 311 multiple times and filed noise complaints.  I have no idea if Austin PD  ever made contact with the renters.  We all saw the lack of police presence/response during the 2020 -2022 time frame.

The COC does not allow me to convey the thoughts of manmade and divine retribution I wished upon those people.  They are the literal scum of the Earth.  I cannot condone what the man in the video did, but I completely understand why he did it.

My GOOD neighbor retained contact with the owner of the house and explained what was going on, and he asked if he could do anything to help.  At the end of the lease, the house was sold to a couple who have been very friendly, and considerate, and who take care of their property.

TLDR;

Shitty neighbors suck!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Of all the shooting vids posted here, this one is easily memorable. He shot her in her big fat mouth and she still kept talking shit. lol
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Of all the shooting vids posted here, this one is easily memorable. He shot her in her big fat mouth and she still kept talking shit. lol
View Quote

When the shit hits the fan, people tend to fall back on what they have trained to do in such situations.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did you NOT say it?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I guess some people here have never heard the phrase, “Some people need killin’.”

I’m rather surprised that some just can’t grasp that deserve, right, be a real man and fight a guy who’s twice your size, etc don’t really matter in the real world.

In the real world you got to be careful about your words and actions.  Piss off the wrong dude and you’ll catch a bullet.  It’s how it always has been, it’s how it always will be.

Being a real man means understanding the concept manners, customs and formal behavior in social interactions.  Otherwise, it’s FAFO.
View Quote

Bears repeating.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wonder what the blood alcohol level was for everyone involved.

Wife sounded like a typical drunk woman.  Booze makes idiots invincible, she wasn't even scared as she was being shot...just kept flapping those lips.

View Quote

Her brain couldn't process it fast enough that she was getting shot at.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I've used this video in the YouTube view ahead for my concealed carry classes since shortly after it happened.  

1.  Sometimes you can't "move away" from a problem.  This apparently was the culmination of a long series of abuses by that couple.  Sell the house?  He could have definitely walked away from that conflict, but at somepoint there would be another.  And another.  And another.  

2.  Everyone has what William Aprill referred to as a  "murder trigger", and this guy hit his.  

3.  FAFO is, in fact, a thing.  "Always has been", to borrow from the meme.  You never know how close someone is to their fatal, for you, last straw.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:52:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Watching that brings up an interesting scenario.

Asshole neighbors you don’t like provoke a decent neighbor until he snaps and shoots them.  The question is, in the time he went in to retrieve his rifle, you have time to react and get yours.  You have a clear shot at him as he walks back out to finish them off.  Do you take it and save the asshole neighbors?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I remember opining that the male dickhead stood still in the middle of the street while 6-7 shots were fired directly at him....and missed.

And while looking on the shrew wife did the same.  You would think human nature would have some survival instinct built in to flee from direct gunfire.

These people just weren't that smart.  I get a general feeling now days that people, more than ever before, just don't know when to STFU and mind their own damn business.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Photos of all 3 of them.

Spaide looks exactly like I pictured.  The Goys were bullies, but Spaide definitely was a weak man.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Asshole neighbors you don't like provoke a decent neighbor until he snaps and shoots them.  The question is, in the time he went in to retrieve his rifle, you have time to react and get yours.  You have a clear shot at him as he walks back out to finish them off.  Do you take it and save the asshole neighbors?
View Quote

Nope.   Stay out of that clusterfuck and help them fill out the report afterwards.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I remember opining that the male dickhead stood still in the middle of the street while 6-7 shots were fired directly at him....and missed.

And while looking on the shrew wife did the same.  You would think human nature would have some survival instinct built in to flee from direct gunfire.

These people just weren't that smart.  I get a general feeling now days that people, more than ever before, just don't know when to STFU and mind their own damn business.
View Quote

I came to post this.  How do you not run or duck when bullets are fired in your direction?  

Maybe they were too stupid to live.  I just don't understand what they were thinking.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Asshole neighbors you don't like provoke a decent neighbor until he snaps and shoots them.  The question is, in the time he went in to retrieve his rifle, you have time to react and get yours.  You have a clear shot at him as he walks back out to finish them off.  Do you take it and save the asshole neighbors?
View Quote
Mind my own business and go back inside and finish watching America gots talent.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Asshole neighbors you don’t like provoke a decent neighbor until he snaps and shoots them.  The question is, in the time he went in to retrieve his rifle, you have time to react and get yours.  You have a clear shot at him as he walks back out to finish them off.  Do you take it and save the asshole neighbors?
View Quote

No, unless you can tell me the very significant upside of me inserting myself in that dispute.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:16:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The first rule of first aid is don't make more victims.

Rolling up on a tanker truck on fire and a truck driver standing in the grass on a cell phone calling for help, do you run up with your tiny fire extinguisher to help put it out, or do you know what a BLEVE is and stay far away?

Same thing in your scenario.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

MYOB

Let the shootout run its course and then go piss on each of their legs as they bleed out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was taking a nap and didn't hear or see anything, sorry
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:18:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They have been shitting on the whole neighborhood. The guy should have been smarter. Arson would have solved the problem.
View Quote

I think their house was semi-detached, so it had someone else's attached to it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is this the video where the guy goes back to get a rifle then "you should have kept your mouth shut" bang! to the wife?   That was pretty fucked up and a perfect example of someone who is just done with it all.  

Did the guy kill himself?

Edit: I watched, it was the one I was thinking of
View Quote

Pretty good example not to fuck with people.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
@50cal
Why does he come around the neighborhood? The fact that he still comes around the neighborhood is really... concerning. Does he have friends in the neighborhood that he's hanging out with? Or do you get the feeling he's sorta stalking you?
This might not be "over" for him. For all you know, selling his house caused his entire life to unravel... and he's been spending the last few years irrationally blaming *YOU* for his life sucking.

I'd be disturbed about a neighbor I had a feud with, moving out, then some years later...suddenly shows up in the neighborhood over and over again.
View Quote

@PatriotAr15

Not sure why comes around periodically.  He does have a few people he was friendly with. But for the most part he tried to act like the overlord of our small subdivision.
He cruises through, goes up to the dead end and comes back out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:23:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Is he in prison?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the video where the guy goes back to get a rifle then "you should have kept your mouth shut" bang! to the wife?   That was pretty fucked up and a perfect example of someone who is just done with it all.  

Did the guy kill himself?

He did.  Vid all the way through you can hear the report of the deading shot.

Is he in prison?

If he is it would be pretty rank.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's fucked up.  Laughing your ass off after watching two people shot, in pain, and then shot some more?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That video never gets old….from tough guys to screaming bitches in the blink of an eye…and then dead.  Lol. I always laugh my ass off after watching that.

That's fucked up.  Laughing your ass off after watching two people shot, in pain, and then shot some more?  

Yeah man double murders are hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

As mentioned, those 2 have been assholes all their lives, and gotten away with it. That's why they didn't react. Their standard MO is to escalate, and they're used to rational people deciding it's not worth it, and backing down.

The thing is, everyone has a breaking point. Keep pushing and you're likely to find it (and as mentioned ad infinitum, you have no idea how close anyone already is to their breaking point. It might not take much).
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope.  In fact, I didn’t see nothing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
My neighbors are pretty good shots. I would be inclined to keep my head down if they were exchanging fire.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Photos of all 3 of them.

Spaide looks exactly like I pictured.  The Goys were bullies, but Spaide definitely was a weak man.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b0e99d286e0a520ad76352429a1e8544-pjlq
View Quote

In that photo, she could've been someone's pleasant aunt. If the videocamera hadn't also recorded audio, we wouldn't know just how much of a miserable c##t she was.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm convinced they were both drunk.  She was too brazen to be sober.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:54:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
@runfrumu

Fuck man, that's a hard, but really good question.  I would be arguing with myself about that one for a while.

I might have to tell him to leave them the fuck alone, and if the rifle swings toward me, he's getting one to the dome.  I would be in cover. You could easily justify the shot as a risk to yourself, and not make it about a 3rd party (that was the aggressor in this case).  You're also stopping the commission of a murder as well, since he's coming back for anchors.  

I'm the crazy motherfucker that already ran out into the street to save a neighbor though, so my thoughts might not be the best on the subject.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I came to post this.  How do you not run or duck when bullets are fired in your direction?  

Maybe they were too stupid to live.  I just don't understand what they were thinking.
View Quote

First time I watched it I thought the audio was just ahead of the video.  Nope, they literally stood there until the male took a round, then I realized it was in sync.  They were retarded.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I remember it. Woman couldn’t believe it was happening to her.
View Quote

Of course not. She's the star of her show, and Bad Things aren't supposed to happen to the star...
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would love to have seen a tox screen on the autopsies.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Constant Karen mode.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:28:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did a search and didn't come up with anything.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:34:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Dang, I missed this one when it originally happened.

How the hell do they both just stand there as dude fires multiple rounds at them?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I taught my son that you never know who's sitting in the next booth.  You never know who's in the car next to you.  You never know who's pushing a cart in Costco.

You can't possibly know.  You can't assume that person would never pull a gun or a knife over a parking space, simply because YOU would never do that.  Don't ascribe your values and morals to others...that can get you dead.

"Be polite to everyone you meet, and have a plan to kill them if they break bad."  So far, it's kept my son and I alive.
View Quote

I like it.

That guy was out of fucks to give.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Sorta interesting how quickly fuckface went from "Fuck you pussy! Fuck you pussy!", "to waaa waaa call the cops! call the cops!"  Guess he wasn't as bad ass as his mouth thought he was.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That last paragraph is how the bulk of human history deals with the neighborhood asshole.  None of this “fistfight in the street” shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of pacifist in this thread that think the Queensbury Rules of boxing would have settled this situation are delusional. There are born perfect assholes that fall through the cracks where civil law do not stop them and avoid being criminally charged that could make Mother Theresa if she was still alive want to shoot somebody. Easy to judge somebody that is at their wits end when you have not experienced what they are or were going through.

I remember stories my Grandfather would tell of assholes like this couple being around in the 1920's to 1930's when he was growing up. They just disappeared out of thin air with people in town having an unspoken nod to each other knowing what happened to them.

That last paragraph is how the bulk of human history deals with the neighborhood asshole.  None of this “fistfight in the street” shit.

Societies actually used to have legal ways of dealing with assholes like that. Back in medieval times if an obnoxious woman (or man, in some cases) was convinced of being a "scold" she'd be marched through the street with a scold's bridle, a sort of mask had a tongue depressor thing that went in her mouth, sometimes with spike, and was extremely uncomfortable,, with the obvious message that they needed to shape up and quit pissing people off. I saw a show with a guy reenact it and he said it was one of the most obnoxious things he'd gone through. Unfortunately for the Goys there are no more sentences of having to wear a scold's bridle to teach good manners, so someone just decided to shoot them. Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:53:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What in the absolute fuck is wrong with you people? Soft ass confrontation avoiders in this thread. I don't give a fuck how shitty they treated the poor guy. Killing someone cause they were mean to you? Pathetic pussy. Man up and defend yourself before going to murder. He's a bitch, the end. Losers are more comfortable killing someone than confronting them. Weak ass shit, part of the erosion of our society. I hope the murderer is writhing in hell.
View Quote

LoL.  There’s always a couple dude who identify with the DBs.  
Be glad you saw this thread.  Learn something from it:  Not everybody subscribes to the DB code of honor, and not everybody gives a damn about your “life” or even their own.  
There’s already a number of suicidal people who are tired of your shit.  
All self righteousness aside, Why not just be polite to them?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yeah, this was a crazy story.

GD did it to death last winter, but it’s still worth a watch as a reminder about what can happen when fucking with someone who has reached their limit goes wrong.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I wonder what he could have done to them to fuck with them worse and get them to stop and not potentially wreck or end his life.
View Quote

Probably nothing,  the jerk couple had a camera pointed right at his house.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Probably nothing,  the jerk couple had a camera pointed right at his house.
View Quote

Thank god they did, the entertainment value will continue for years
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top