Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yikes, how many hits with the handgun?  Is that woman bleeding out from a head wound?

I’m surprised this sorta thing doesn’t happen more often.
View Quote

That last part...is coming soon. Society is decaying rather quickly. I feel we're living in the days of Noah. Right before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

ETA for reference...Genesis 6:5, Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:34:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Property values went up with the removal of those two.

Always look on the bright side of life.

View Quote

3. And I doubt anyone in that neighborhood was upset about it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Photos of all 3 of them.

Spaide looks exactly like I pictured.  The Goys were bullies, but Spaide definitely was a weak man.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b0e99d286e0a520ad76352429a1e8544-pjlq
View Quote

See, your predator vision identified him as a harmless victim, just like the Goys did.    This be a good time to re-calibrate.    You can’t tell a book by it’s cover.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dang, I missed this one when it originally happened.

How the hell do they both just stand there as dude fires multiple rounds at them?
View Quote

Go through life being a bully, picking on others that you don't think will ever stand up to you, it's probably a big surprise when someone does.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the husband ran pretty much right away, and the video just doesn't match up to the audio.

That woman had zero survival instincts or appreciation of the threat. She just continued to do the exact opposite of anything that had a chance of changing the direction of the scenario.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think the husband ran pretty much right away, and the video just doesn't match up to the audio.

That woman had zero survival instincts or appreciation of the threat. She just continued to do the exact opposite of anything that had a chance of changing the direction of the scenario.
View Quote

If the shooter wasn't sure about his choice at first, I bet he was enjoying it by then.  Oh well
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Watching that brings up an interesting scenario.

Asshole neighbors you don’t like provoke a decent neighbor until he snaps and shoots them.  The question is, in the time he went in to retrieve his rifle, you have time to react and get yours.  You have a clear shot at him as he walks back out to finish them off.  Do you take it and save the asshole neighbors?
View Quote

In this case, with those people, Not my monkey, not my circus.
If it was my nice neighbors next door that someone was shooting at I may have enough time to get to a rifle.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
You mean she stood there and continued to call him a pussy as he pumped rounds at them?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The people defending him are pussies too. They just like to interject themselves into real scenarios as if they were tough. Living out their fantasies of actually being capable of any resolve so they pick the edgiest of situations.
View Quote

That’s your opinion. I don’t think assholes have a right to go around making society a shittier place. They don’t have a right to do whatever they want.

Harsh?  Maybe. But the rest of us don’t have to deal with them.

Worthless…..nay, less than worthless people removed from society. At least worthless people are neutral. These people actively made society worse.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:12:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The dude was a pussy and anyone defending his actions is a pussy.

You got a problem with another man? Go to the middle of the street and fight it out. How anyone could justify pulling out a weapon over words is beyond me.

This video is nothing more than ammunition for leftists to attack gun rights.
View Quote

That's exactly what the guy did. The other party didn't seem to be equipped for that fight.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's exactly what the guy did. The other party didn't seem to be equipped for that fight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The dude was a pussy and anyone defending his actions is a pussy.

You got a problem with another man? Go to the middle of the street and fight it out. How anyone could justify pulling out a weapon over words is beyond me.

This video is nothing more than ammunition for leftists to attack gun rights.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:25:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This and also if the violent death(s) were hilarious or not!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on where in menstrual cycle.

This and also if the violent death(s) were hilarious or not!
Seriously dude, you need to get some fucking therapy. You're not right in the head and your mind is seriously twisted. I'm not saying I don't have a lot of empathy for people when they are killed in the course of their deplorable actions/behavior, but moving beyond not having empathy and openly bragging about how hilarious you find it when a now helpless person is shot in the head execution style is seriously fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So, I guess this happened in 2021.  I wasn't a member here, don't know if it was covered.
Here is footage of a double murder/suicide.  It's about as raw as it gets.  
A couple in PA gets into conflict with a neighbor about where snow is shoveled
and it gets bad.  There's not a bunch of gore, but there's lessons learned here about
how to maybe not be an A hole and to think about what you are doing before
you lose your temper and flex.  

-No chubby cobra guy.
-No talking news heads.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ixl7bZsB5fk/

I left the link cold.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/3-dead-murder-suicide-over-snow-removal-dispute-prosecutors-say-n1256599

News story.  Also left cold.
View Quote

Left the links hot.
Link 1

Link 2
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Asshole neighbors you don’t like provoke a decent neighbor until he snaps and shoots them.  The question is, in the time he went in to retrieve his rifle, you have time to react and get yours.  You have a clear shot at him as he walks back out to finish them off.  Do you take it and save the asshole neighbors?
View Quote

Not my monkey.  Not my circus.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Left the links hot.
Link 1

Link 2
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, I guess this happened in 2021.  I wasn't a member here, don't know if it was covered.
Here is footage of a double murder/suicide.  It's about as raw as it gets.  
A couple in PA gets into conflict with a neighbor about where snow is shoveled
and it gets bad.  There's not a bunch of gore, but there's lessons learned here about
how to maybe not be an A hole and to think about what you are doing before
you lose your temper and flex.  

-No chubby cobra guy.
-No talking news heads.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ixl7bZsB5fk/

I left the link cold.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/3-dead-murder-suicide-over-snow-removal-dispute-prosecutors-say-n1256599

News story.  Also left cold.

Left the links hot.
Link 1

Link 2

Who’s the pussy now!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Seriously dude, you need to get some fucking therapy. You're not right in the head and your mind is seriously twisted. I'm not saying I don't have a lot of empathy for people when they are killed in the course of their deplorable actions/behavior, but moving beyond not having empathy and openly bragging about how hilarious you find it when a now helpless person is shot in the head execution style is seriously fucked up.
View Quote

Cmon…..you don't find that a least a little bit funny?  Be honest…no even a little funny?  You sound like you have no sense of humor. I mean who doesn't love someone yelling "PUSSY" as they're getting shot at then getting an anchor shot, or three, in the noggin?  All the while her husband runs away like a bitch, leaving her there to die,  screaming….

Do you think your husband would do that to you?

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:01:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My favorite part is when shovel boy goes from "FUCK YOU" to "Oh God I've ben shot", runs away and leaves his wife, loud mouth shovel cunt, lying in the street to be executed.

It's almost like he thought there were never be any repercussions for his actions and when there were he wasn't in any way prepared.  Had he charged the shooter or in some way tried to bring the fight to him I might have a little respect for him but running like a little bitch, leaving your wife lying in street and screaming "I've been shot!" is just too funny.  

Sort of sums up who he was as a person and a man.

As for all the folks making outright or veiled insults at me…..I'd meet anyone of you in the playground right after school and we can fight it out. Who ever cries UNCLE first in the loser!  Lol…you guys crack me up.

Am I advocating for using lethal force and committing murder to resolve neighborhood disputes? Of course not….but sometimes in life people push other people's buttons and things go high ordinance in a blink of an eye and you don't get a chance to say "I give".  Some of you, it seems, would be served well to remember that.
View Quote

100% this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Cmon ..you don't find that a least a little bit funny?  Be honest no even a little funny?  You sound like you have no sense of humor. I mean who doesn't love someone yelling "PUSSY" as they're getting shot at then getting an anchor shot, or three, in the noggin?  All the while her husband runs away like a bitch, leaving her there to die,  screaming .

View Quote

You have a quote from the Bible in your signature line... maybe you should go back and read it again.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You have a quote from the Bible in your signature line... maybe you should go back and read it again.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cmon ..you don't find that a least a little bit funny?  Be honest no even a little funny?  You sound like you have no sense of humor. I mean who doesn't love someone yelling "PUSSY" as they're getting shot at then getting an anchor shot, or three, in the noggin?  All the while her husband runs away like a bitch, leaving her there to die,  screaming .

Posturing...just like high school.  He's in front of the boys, and trying hard to be edgy.  

Guys like to act like a hard ass in GD.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe you should mind you own business?  

Me and the big man upstairs have an agreement. I don't fuck with him and he takes care of me when I need it because I did his dirty work down here.  I'm pretty sure  that he's looking down and got a chuckle when that dude ran away, leaving his old lady in the street…probably said "what a little bitch".
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Posturing...just like high school.  He's in front of the boys, and trying hard to be edgy.  

View Quote

Lol. You have no idea.

And how is finding that little scenario amusing being a hard ass?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lol. You have no idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. You have no idea.

Really?  How many times you gonna keep telling us how funny it is?

Once you get a bite,  you double down for even more shock.  

Quoted:

Lol, yep...you are transparent as fuck.   Wow you!  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:31:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

13 years of their behavior and you don’t think the cops weren’t called there repeatedly with nothing happening all 13 years? I’m guessing the cops know that address by heart, but the cops nor the justice system curbed their shit behavior. The man had enough and curbed their behavior permanently and he was willing to die doing it. That to me screams, a man at the end of his rope dealing with them and the process.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"You're a pussy"

"Go ahead"

These phrases are favorites among the fucking around crowd.

Introducing weapons to the I am pissed at my neighbor or pissed at the other driver scenarios... Probably not going to end well. Guy had retreated to his garage and sounds like he could have ended it and won right there. They trespassed and threatened and threw stuff at him. He might have been able to get the cops to do something based on that. Instead he got mad and chose poorly.

Was not surprised to learn this happened in Philadelphia. Brotherly love.

13 years of their behavior and you don’t think the cops weren’t called there repeatedly with nothing happening all 13 years? I’m guessing the cops know that address by heart, but the cops nor the justice system curbed their shit behavior. The man had enough and curbed their behavior permanently and he was willing to die doing it. That to me screams, a man at the end of his rope dealing with them and the process.

in bold. this is my take.  the cops will write you a parking ticket but they wont do anything with this.  there are no consequences for poor behavior from the system.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Really?  How many times you gonna keep telling us how funny it is?

Once you get a bite,  you double down for even more shock.  

Lol, yep...you are transparent as fuck.   Wow you!  
View Quote

Don't get all torqued up. I'm just having a little fun with ya'll that's all.  Some of you guys just crack me up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm not gonna lie, this is the first I saw of this video and I laughed out loud. I've seen enough horrible shit happen to good people that I rather enjoy watching it when it happens to douchebags.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:37:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Cmon…..you don't find that a least a little bit funny?  Be honest…no even a little funny?  You sound like you have no sense of humor. I mean who doesn't love someone yelling "PUSSY" as they're getting shot at then getting an anchor shot, or three, in the noggin?  All the while her husband runs away like a bitch, leaving her there to die,  screaming….

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:43:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So the couple bullied and harassed the old man for months, if not years. Constantly. He recently lost his wife to cancer. They finally came out harassing him some more, and he had enough.

This is why you don't push people who got nothing left to lose. They didn't deserve to die, but you gotta understand, bad things happen when you put yourself into bad situations.
View Quote

The shooter was actually the same age as the bully couple. Spaide was 47. James Goy was 50 and the motor mouth bitch was 48.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Me and the big man upstairs have an agreement. I don't fuck with him and he takes care of me when I need it because I did his dirty work down here.  I'm pretty sure  that he's looking down and got a chuckle when that dude ran away, leaving his old lady in the street probably said "what a little bitch".
View Quote
Ah, so you actually haven't read - or at least understood, any of it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

meh

They fucked around and found out that eventually their mouth's can overrun their equipment or ability.  Shit like this is amusing.  

Zero sympathy here except to the neighbors that had to deal with those two worthless fucks.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Honestly, they would probably have to be yelling fairly loud for me to have a chance of hearing them before the shooting started.  I don't doubt that I would hear the gunfire (unless they had a suppressor, then maybe not), but I heard one of them doing a mag dump last weekend, and I just listened long enough to figure out which direction the sound was coming from, then went back to what I had been doing.  They don't call the cops when I open the window behind me and start blasting away at the target stand I have out back (quick way to do a function check on a new build and get the sights somewhere in the neighborhood of zeroed), so they may react the same way I do.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ah, so you actually haven't read - or at least understood, any of it.
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:17:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Me and the big man upstairs have an agreement. I don't fuck with him and he takes care of me when I need it because I did his dirty work down here.  I'm pretty sure  that he's looking down and got a chuckle when that dude ran away, leaving his old lady in the street…probably said "what a little bitch".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are on a roll tonight.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I thought this thread was going to be about tonight's Midwest white death forecast.

Get your milk and bread. I don't use either so I bought booze.
View Quote
Yeah its scary here in So WI right now. Dont know what we're gonna dow with all this snow falling here. All 1-3" worth.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:21:36 PM EDT
[#34]
If the audio is off from the video, it's not by much.

Watch the part where the guy finally reacts to being hit, by bending forward.  His voice changes from taunting to yelling in pain at the same time.  The woman also switches from taunting and yelling that she is getting it on video, to yelling "OW!" when she is halfway through the process of falling to the ground.

The guy did flinch a little when the first shot was fired, and it looked like he may have briefly considered running at that point, but then decided not to.  They really were continuing to taunt the guy that was shooting at them from close range and missing.  ...until he quit missing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

meh

They fucked around and found out that eventually their mouth's can overrun their equipment or ability.  Shit like this is amusing.  

Zero sympathy here except to the neighbors that had to deal with those two worthless fucks.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

meh

Yep. Their alligator mouths wrote a check that their Hummingbird ass couldn’t cash.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

How the hell do they both just stand there as dude fires multiple rounds at them?
View Quote

Because they had nothing but spite and scorn for him. They do the abusing (of others), not the other way. It's a mindset, by them, that he did not have the capacity to do injury to them. Pure contempt. It's pretty commonplace actually. A stance of superiority devoid of any grounding in reality.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm pretty sure when spade come out with the pistol
he knew it was his last day. that's why he made sure both of them were graveyard dead before he called it a day.  I've been pushed but never far enough to do that. but I get it.

I learned long ago that being polite will keep you safe 90% of the time. for the other 10% im hopefully trained and ready.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Because they had nothing but spite and scorn for him. They do the abusing (of others), not the other way. It's a mindset, by them, that he did not have the capacity to do injury to them. Pure contempt. It's pretty commonplace actually. A stance of superiority devoid of any grounding in reality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember the Texas front porch shooting?  The big guy wasn't scared of little Chad's gun....similar scenario like you just described.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#39]
There is a very big difference in regard to what is worth dying for, and what is worth killing for.

I don't think the man and woman thought their abuse was worth dying for, but obviously the other guy thought that abuse was worth killing(and dying) for.

Adjust your meters.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You are on a roll tonight.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Looks like white trash business.  How the fuck do people live (and die) like that?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I came to post this.  How do you not run or duck when bullets are fired in your direction?  

Maybe they were too stupid to live.  I just don't understand what they were thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember opining that the male dickhead stood still in the middle of the street while 6-7 shots were fired directly at him....and missed.

And while looking on the shrew wife did the same.  You would think human nature would have some survival instinct built in to flee from direct gunfire.

These people just weren't that smart.  I get a general feeling now days that people, more than ever before, just don't know when to STFU and mind their own damn business.

I came to post this.  How do you not run or duck when bullets are fired in your direction?  

Maybe they were too stupid to live.  I just don't understand what they were thinking.

I’m thinking they were all drunk as fuck.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Looks like white trash business.  How the fuck do people live (and die) like that?
View Quote

By running their mouth and being assholes to their fellow human beings.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

13 years of their behavior and you don't think the cops weren't called there repeatedly with nothing happening all 13 years? I'm guessing the cops know that address by heart, but the cops nor the justice system curbed their shit behavior. The man had enough and curbed their behavior permanently and he was willing to die doing it. That to me screams, a man at the end of his rope dealing with them and the process.
View Quote

Exactly. Quite possibly the PD just got tired of dealing with all the calls there (probably from more neighbors than just Spaide) and just strolled out there.

If ya never had problematic neighbors before consider yourself lucky. Dealt with 2 of them although both time the local PD shut them down.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So the couple bullied and harassed the old man for months, if not years. Constantly. He recently lost his wife to cancer. They finally came out harassing him some more, and he had enough.

This is why you don't push people who got nothing left to lose. They didn't deserve to die, but you gotta understand, bad things happen when you put yourself into bad situations.
View Quote

And on that note, this "gentle giant" is pushing up daisies  because he let his ego get the best of him and chose to escalate a situation that didn't need escalating.

The guy certainly didn't deserve to die, but he decided to turn aggressor at the wrong time with the wrong person.

Another example of how it's pants-on-head stupid to get into fist fights with strangers over trivial shit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#46]
My theory after watching this for the 10th time is they stood there while he shot thinking he's stupid enough to discharge a firearm but was deliberately missing to scare them  Then the rounds started hitting and they realized they were done.

From what I see, James Goy stands there with that "watch this" demeanor up until he's hit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

But despite the volatile relationship between Spaide and the Goys, their fights were never reported to authorities. And Spaide was not generally “known to police” — until his final, fatal argument with his neighbors.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Photos of all 3 of them.

Spaide looks exactly like I pictured.  The Goys were bullies, but Spaide definitely was a weak man.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b0e99d286e0a520ad76352429a1e8544-pjlq
View Quote
And you know this how?  Phrenology?

Based on the story and details Spaide is the type of guy who just tried to live his life and not bother anyone else.  I'd much rather have him as a neighbor than someone who thinks their masculinity is dependent on how loud they talk or how much they push other people around.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Property values went up with the removal of those two.

Always look on the bright side of life.

I'm sure pretty much everyone if asked will say the right things "This was tragic" or "I'm still in shock" or the one I like the best "I always got along with them".

But deep down inside, they're relieved the Goys are worm food right now.  They just won't admit it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Did I defend them? I stated that they posed no imminent threat, which means that using a firearm is out in my book. Guy comes on his property and it’s a different story. But standing in the street shouting? Yeah, that’s not it.

You guys are setting the precedent that if your neighbor and a bunch of people on the internet think you’re a douchebag, that it’s “understandable” if he murders you.
View Quote

Why did Israel take out the Iranian nuclear facility?
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top