BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you the guy who waits about a year before asking girls out?
View Quote

Nope.

I'm just the guy that doesn't get dates.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I mean that I try to avoid going out with them in the first place - it's usually pretty easy to pick out the SJW types right away, especially with some (maybe all now?) platforms going woke and offering ways to highlight just how much of a SJW you are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is true, but doing it on the first date can scare off some of them unless they're more mature than most ??

I mean that I try to avoid going out with them in the first place - it's usually pretty easy to pick out the SJW types right away, especially with some (maybe all now?) platforms going woke and offering ways to highlight just how much of a SJW you are.

That makes more sense
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nope.

View Quote

doesn't get dates or isn't good at dating?
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Both?
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That makes more sense
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is true, but doing it on the first date can scare off some of them unless they're more mature than most ??

That makes more sense

One of the advantages of online dating. They're never shy about their wokeness - screening them out is so quick and easy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]
The quote is inaccurate.  I doubt there are many women who aren't chill with women getting free food.  The speaker meant men should be chill with women getting free food.  By attempting to be inclusive, it misrepresents the issue.  And, no, we don't need to chill. Previous posters got it right.  Meet for coffee.

I once saw it with a Russian girl I dated once.  She was cute and slender.  She couldn't have weighed more than 110 lbs.  We went to a nice seafood restaurant on the water.  She ate an appetizer and wanted two entrees. I couldn't believe my eyes.  She also got dessert.  She ate twice what I did, and I was nearly twice her size.  I don't think she had eaten much for days. It was amusing to watch, but that one evening did it for me.  Have a nice life.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The quote is inaccurate.  I doubt there are many women who aren't chill with women getting free food.  The speaker meant men should be chill with women getting free food.  By attempting to be inclusive, it misrepresents the issue.  And, no, we don't need to chill. Previous posters got it right.  Meet for coffee.

I once saw it with a Russian girl I dated once.  She was cute and slender.  She couldn't have weighed more than 110 lbs.  We went to a nice seafood restaurant on the water.  She ate an appetizer and wanted two entrees. I couldn't believe my eyes.  She also got dessert.  She ate twice what I did, and I was nearly twice her size.  I don't think she had eaten much for days. It was amusing to watch, but that one evening did it for me.  Have a nice life.
View Quote

ooof
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One of the advantages of online dating. They're never shy about their wokeness - screening them out is so quick and easy.
View Quote

Pre-screening is a huge advantage of online dating. Unfortunately, it is also hampered by many people leaving their profiles mostly blank (and there are some that are likely just straight-up lying as well). I don't understand the point of having no profile unless you are solely on the platform looking for "casual relationships". It's particularly confounding on the platforms that purport to be the choices for those interested in something more serious / long-term. I do not understand that behavior.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Pre-screening is a huge advantage of online dating. Unfortunately, it is also hampered by many people leaving their profiles mostly blank (and there are some that are likely just straight-up lying as well). I don't understand the point of having no profile unless you are solely on the platform looking for "casual relationships". It's particularly confounding on the platforms that purport to be the choices for those interested in something more serious / long-term. I do not understand that behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

automatic nope from me

attention/validation might be a reason
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I had a doctor order a $18 brownie for desert, let me pay before abruptly leaving.  Bizarre, so now I don’t do dates that cost more than $5 and usually free.

It’s a bigger problem with conservative, over-achiever type girls.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I had a doctor order a $18 brownie for desert, let me pay before abruptly leaving.  Bizarre, so now I don't do dates that cost more than $5 and usually free.

It's a bigger problem with conservative, over-achiever type girls.
View Quote

was the brownie good?
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:26:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

was the brownie good?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a doctor order a $18 brownie for desert, let me pay before abruptly leaving.  Bizarre, so now I don't do dates that cost more than $5 and usually free.

was the brownie good?

I’m sure it wasn’t worth 18 damn dollars
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Both?
View Quote

you gotta step up your clothes/fitness/grooming/personality/game/etc or you're gonna be alone and weird for a long time, brother.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm sure it wasn't worth 18 damn dollars
View Quote

#lesad
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Completely Honest First Date
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I had a doctor order a $18 brownie for desert, let me pay before abruptly leaving.  Bizarre, so now I don’t do dates that cost more than $5 and usually free.

It’s a bigger problem with conservative, over-achiever type girls.
View Quote

@hiyaboa
oh? go on...
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

was the brownie good?

maybe there were pot needlez in it
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#18]

LoL

I then watched the Obgyn skit for the first time
Good stuff
LoL
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I stopped reading at the pay gap BS.
View Quote

But it's true! I read they only saved .12 on their July 4th barbecue....
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Cook for her, put ex lax in dessert if she is just playing games. Make sure she drives HER car home.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Que the “modern problems require modern solutions” meme that I can’t seem to find.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
you gotta step up your clothes/fitness/grooming/personality/game/etc or you're gonna be alone and weird for a long time, brother.
View Quote

I expect no more. I've been optimistic about finding somebody in the past, but I've become more and more of a realist as time goes on. A lifetime of rejection and dead-ends takes its toll, as does watching the clown world descend upon us.

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I expect no more. I've been optimistic about finding somebody in the past, but I've become more and more of a realist as time goes on. A lifetime of rejection and dead-ends takes its toll, as does watching the clown world descend upon us.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d4d8ff888610ff8768a95569284ccb98/tenor.gif?itemid=14029153
View Quote

elaborate on this "lifetime of rejection and deadends" for us.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:15:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Nope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you the guy who waits about a year before asking girls out?

Nope.

Eh, just takes a few weeks of prep. Work out, lose weight, shave, get a hair cut. Maybe change cologne, everyone comments on the dollar store aqua velva “classic ice blue” I switched to.

Keto and lifting is like magic. More bacon & eggs you eat, the More fat you lose, the more muscle you gain, the more women start eye-fucking you from across the room.

Unless you’re like me, cursed with a mean-mugging look on your face, like a bulldog dragging his nutsack through a briar patch. Then you just need to look elsewhere for women, lol. Ran into quite a few college chicks that love a southern drawl, even more that said they liked me because I “looked mean.”

ETA: I see you’re in Ohio. There’s your first problem.

I kid, I kid!

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#25]
@WhiskersTheCat

#winedanddined

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#26]
There are women who do see online dating as a way to get a free meal.  The way to screen them out is to only invite women to meet for a drink.  It is much more practical and give both an easy way to bail out of a boring date quickly. If a women is more interested in getting a meal she will refuse to meet for a drink or other non-meal date.  You can always turn a drink date into a meal date if you click.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:30:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I never minded paying, especially for early dates, or at least offering.

But I've never had anyone abuse it.

Girls I've dated and my girl friends that I still take out... while sometimes I insist on treating them as a gift, they will usually offer to split or ask to take me out.

I guess I've just never been into golddiggers.

My partner, our first date we split, the next I treated, the third she treated.

13 years later we still follow a similar pattern, for vacations and what not too.

Works for me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#28]
I get tired repeating myself. But here goes:

Never, ever, ever buy a woman dinner. If a woman wants to eat dinner with you, then she should cook it for you.

If a woman wants you to buy her dinner, tell her that she has not earned it yet.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 10:48:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If someone gave me a dollar for every time that's brought up, she'd have 77 cents......
View Quote

This is not the gap you're looking for. Obie-Wan Kenobi
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:39:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I get tired repeating myself. But here goes:

Never, ever, ever buy a woman dinner. If a woman wants to eat dinner with you, then she should cook it for you.

If a woman wants you to buy her dinner, tell her that she has not earned it yet.
View Quote

This actually makes sense for early dates and serial man-whoring.  If you actually want to settle down though, it makes sense to occasionally do something nice for a girl who has earned it.  What's the longest committed relationship you've ever been in though, @FluffyTheCat (and are you still in it?)?  Or are you a committed bachelor?
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I used to really enjoy going on dates when I was younger and single.  Going to one of the local joints for some drinks and dive bar food, and usually having some semi decent conversation with someone was a pretty good time.  I'd usually pick up the check too, mostly because it felt good to be nice to someone if I had a good time with them.

People these days are fucking weird.
View Quote
This
it was good times,never knew how it would go but pretty much always was fun

now a days I'm grateful to be married to a good woman and not deal with all the BS

anyone remember the guy bailing out the back and sticking women with the restaurant bill a year or two ago,he might not have been as big a dick as I previously thought.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Just pay for a whore. That way all parties are on the same page.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Leftists are working so hard to break traditional roles and create strife between men and women. It's great to see so many willing accomplices.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Demand sex before the meal.  You want to eat, I want to bang.  Flip the script.

Get everyone's priorities out there.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My favorite test is the door lock test.

I open the girls door. She gets in and does she attempt to open mine or sit there on her phone.

A good catch I was dating for a while, was falling over herself to reach across the car to OPEN my door for me. A good indicator of interest.

W
View Quote

Do you take the battery out of your key fob?

I do enjoy opening the car door and seeing the reaction. But unlock with key fob is reflexive.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:34:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Do you take the battery out of your key fob?

I do enjoy opening the car door and seeing the reaction. But unlock with key fob is reflexive.
View Quote

No it is reflexive. It doesn't work as well with power locks henceforth why the attempting to open my door is a big deal.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:50:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This actually makes sense for early dates and serial man-whoring.  If you actually want to settle down though, it makes sense to occasionally do something nice for a girl who has earned it.  What's the longest committed relationship you've ever been in though, @FluffyTheCat (and are you still in it?)?  Or are you a committed bachelor?
View Quote

Here's a better way of explaining it. Tell little Miss Free Food the following.

"A man has sex with a woman and then he never calls her again. On the other hand, a man takes a woman out for dinner and he never hears from her again either.

So that's why I won't take a woman out for dinner unless she desires me as a man. Unless I've had sex with her, there's no dinner from me. I won't allow a woman to use me for free food. If you want free food, go to the food bank or a soup kitchen"

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:56:06 AM EDT
[#38]
First date should be something so cheap and simple that it doesn't matter who pays. Like a coffee.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:57:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Whatever.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Once the Japanese get the Sex Robot thing worked out - some ladies will be seriously out of work...

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:01:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Several years ago I took a lady on a date. She ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. Then I never saw her again.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:31:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Once the Japanese get the Sex Robot thing worked out - some ladies will be seriously out of work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg

View Quote

Can’t happen soon enough to suit me. I’m all in favor legalizing prostitution, too.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:42:24 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We haven’t found a picture of the big ‘un that wrote this?

https://i.imgur.com/qr9Dukb.jpg

Pretty, but that's a Myspace angle if I've ever seen one. She could be a hippopotamus.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:43:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

flexible.

i'd buy her a croissanwich value meal at the BK.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/253414/index_jpg-2012692.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We haven't found a picture of the big 'un that wrote this?

flexible.

i'd buy her a croissanwich value meal at the BK.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/253414/index_jpg-2012692.JPG

Another angle pic though. And it's hard to tell but she could have a FUPA. I'd want to see a normal, standing up, full body picture before I commit to a Happy Meal.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:44:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That picture is 5 years old.

She is a self proclaimed jugellette as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We haven’t found a picture of the big ‘un that wrote this?

https://i.imgur.com/qr9Dukb.jpg

That picture is 5 years old.

She is a self proclaimed jugellette as well.

Then you're good. Take her White Trash ass to In n Out. I'd pay $12 to hit that.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:46:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://www.instagram.com/magdajtaylor/?hl=en

link left cold d/t naughty pics.  
View Quote

Ok, after seeing that I'd hit it like a retard on a drum set.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yeah, ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Basically, men already hold all the cards in the dating scene.

Yeah, ok.

Apparently someones parents were mad they had a girl and did not raise her to be one.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:55:05 AM EDT
[#48]
I’ve never split a check on a date. Women to this day like it when a guy pays. It’s all part of the foreplay.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:58:39 AM EDT
[#49]
This is basically solved in a sense by not having the need to go on random dates.  Meet someone that has some actual interest, not an app swipe, and problem solved.

Doesn’t mean he or she is the one, but it’s really not hard to tell if a women is in to you or not before you actually go on a date.  Then is it a waste to find out if there is more to it?  Dinner isn’t a great fist date anyway.  Do something else.  Have a coffee, maybe it turns into dinner, maybe it turns into a happy ending.  

If things don’t work out with the Mrs, I’ll never take part in this social media version of speed dating, and I’m never going to be that desperate to get laid.   I have no interest in that nonsense.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:01:33 AM EDT
[#50]
She has an Only Fans. Which I would not pay for, even though she looks damn good on Instagram.

Found some leaked nudes online. Full frontal. Cute, but no better than any girl her age who's not fat. Wouldn't pay for them.
Page / 8
Top Top