Jesus, when are we going to end that fucking breed?  Useless fucking animals
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:18:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
This x100.

You do not love dogs if you think a pit is a good dog.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#4]
One shot each for dog and owner.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:19:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Wasnt there a video of a husky killing a poodle or something before in the same area?

They just learned that dogs can be pets?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:19:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Well bred Pit.  Displays all the characteristics of the breed.  Probably should have gotten best in show.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Broom stick up the pooper will cause that Pit Boo to let go.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Well...the PB owner has thigh tats. So it fits.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:27:27 AM EDT
[#9]
A former employee of mine was let go, partly due to his inability to control his damn dog, or leave the fucking thing at home. I have my dogs at my shop, because it's my fucking shop. I told him on multiple occasions that my GSD does not like other males in his area, and definitely doesnt like pitbulls. I think it's because around here they are the ones always getting aggressive at dog parks, and being the resident overwatch, my boy doesnt like anyone getting too rowdy.

I told him to leave the dog at home multiple times, but then, wtf does he do? Shows up with him anyway.

The dog is a fucking tank, and literally tackles people when he's excited, using his mouth and all to play bite, etc. That dog is going to hurt someone or get shot for his bullshit, all the while the owner is going to be in the background saying "staaahp" softly with no real influence over what the dog wants to do.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This x100.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

I love my pitbull.  She is the best dog I have ever seen, loyal smart well behaved.

Most people who hate pitbulls have never owned one, just like most people who hate guns.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I love my pitbull.  She is the best dog I have ever seen, loyal smart well behaved.

Most people who hate pitbulls have never owned one, just like most people who hate guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

I've never had cancer either, but I'm pretty sure I'd hate it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:09:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A former employee of mine was let go, partly due to his inability to control his damn dog, or leave the fucking thing at home. I have my dogs at my shop, because it's my fucking shop. I told him on multiple occasions that my GSD does not like other males in his area, and definitely doesnt like pitbulls. I think it's because around here they are the ones always getting aggressive at dog parks, and being the resident overwatch, my boy doesnt like anyone getting too rowdy.

I told him to leave the dog at home multiple times, but then, wtf does he do? Shows up with him anyway.

The dog is a fucking tank, and literally tackles people when he's excited, using his mouth and all to play bite, etc. That dog is going to hurt someone or get shot for his bullshit, all the while the owner is going to be in the background saying "staaahp" softly with no real influence over what the dog wants to do.
View Quote
Your GSD has dog aggression? But its the pitbulls fault?

You said a lot of words but I fail to read about a bad pit in your post, only a dog aggressive GSD
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
More often my personal experience has been negative with them. Most I have come across are unpredictable and aggressive.

I’m sure there are well behaved examples but the ghetto culture has taken them to an aggressive breed through selective breeding IMHO.

They’re a dangerous breed.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:13:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Love my pit as well
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#16]
People judge dogs by the breed more so than the individual dog and by how the owner handles it.  For instance, I have a Miniature Poodle.  People hear Poodle and immediately make shitty comments.  Thats because of how Poodles are depicted in the movies and on TV.  Then they actually meet my Poodle and they realize he is a cool little dog.  That little shit has taught my Shepherd mix more about being a normal dog and being more fun than any of us could.

Now that said about a poodle, much of the same could be said of Pitbulls.  It's all how the owner treats and trains the dog.  If I see flatbill hats, bad quality tats, cars parked in the front yard along with the owner telling me the Springfield XD is a great gun, I know theres a Pitbull around there who could be a problem.  Or, it could be like my friends Pitbull that is trained and well cared for, that I know isn't a problem.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

All PB owners continue to say that after their's kill or maim someone.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:24:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Best of class pitbull, here’s your trophy

Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:24:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well bred Pit.  Displays all the characteristics of the breed.  Probably should have gotten best in show.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:33:22 AM EDT
[#20]
I would be curious to know the extent of the injuries on the husky.

Poor thing looked like he got it pretty good for awhile but I couldn’t tell in the shot afterwards
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
People judge dogs by the breed more so than the individual dog and by how the owner handles it.  For instance, I have a Miniature Poodle.  People hear Poodle and immediately make shitty comments.  Thats because of how Poodles are depicted in the movies and on TV.  Then they actually meet my Poodle and they realize he is a cool little dog.  That little shit has taught my Shepherd mix more about being a normal dog and being more fun than any of us could.

Now that said about a poodle, much of the same could be said of Pitbulls.  It's all how the owner treats and trains the dog.  If I see flatbill hats, bad quality tats, cars parked in the front yard along with the owner telling me the Springfield XD is a great gun, I know theres a Pitbull around there who could be a problem.  Or, it could be like my friends Pitbull that is trained and well cared for, that I know isn't a problem.
View Quote
Or someone who thinks there are good quality tats?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't take long for them to come out heh......
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#24]
International assholes.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Sheriffs should put out signs that ward of pit bulls
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#26]
The original of this dupe is 2 threads down
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:54:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#28]
and
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:07:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You said a lot of words but I fail to read about a bad pit in your post, only a dog aggressive GSD
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His business, his rules
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#31]
There were not near enough punches thrown into the dogs face.

Edit: My mother in law rescued a pit and it was the most god awful piece of shit I’ve ever been around. Constantly attacking her other dog and my dog. It was batshit fucking crazy skidish running around constantly looking for way to attack something. When my child was born her dogs got in a huge fight drawing a lot of blood and taking a lot of stitches.  I told her it’s us or the dog... so we put it down.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty much this!
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:25:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep. Should've said "that is the perfect example of a pitbull", given it a blue ribbon, and promptly blown it's brains out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Did I make it in before "it's tail was wagging the whole time, it was playing!"
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Pits are the antifa of the dog world. But prettier.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
One shot each for dog and owner.
View Quote
For the vast major2ity of them, yes.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Who the fuck brings a pit bull to a dog show?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Do we still need a blood test if it occurs at a dog show?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:46:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

Every single Pitbull owner is the greatest Pitbull owner - EVAR !

Just ask them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
More often my personal experience has been negative with them. Most I have come across are unpredictable and aggressive.

I'm sure there are well behaved examples but the ghetto culture has taken them to an aggressive breed through selective breeding IMHO.

They're a dangerous breed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure there are well behaved examples but the ghetto culture has taken them to an aggressive breed through selective breeding IMHO.

They're a dangerous breed.
Any breed favored by ghetto culture is going to be dangerous.  Just like Hi Points.

If every shitbag in the country decided one day to love GSD's then you would hear all the same talking points about them as being aggressive and unpredictable.

They're powerful and strong, they can kill shit.  Nobody can debate that.  But pitbulls will do whatever they think their owner wants, including be a shitbag.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Just ask them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

Just ask them.
Do you own a pitbull?

I doubt it.  Probably just repeat stuff you read on the internet, like a gun grabber.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, and great danes make fantastic water fowl retrieving dogs - better than labs even. "Its all how they are raised"

Im gonna raise a corgi as an attack dog. "Its all how they are raised"
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Do you own a pitbull?

I doubt it.  Probably just repeat stuff you read on the internet, like a gun grabber.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

Just ask them.
Do you own a pitbull?

Thank you for proving my point.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:03:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Do you own a pitbull?

View Quote
Your dog may be awesome. I doubt it, but maybe.

That doesnt change the fact that pibbles are responsible for the overwhelming percentage of serious dog bites (requiring medical attention or causing death). They were bred for strength and aggression. Full stop.

Guns and pit boos is a terrible comparison. My gun does not have free will and cannot spontaneously shoot someone. You're the one using gun grabber logic here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Your dog may be awesome. I doubt it, but maybe.

That doesnt change the fact that pibbles are responsible for the overwhelming percentage of serious dog bites (requiring medical attention or causing death). They were bred for strength and aggression. Full stop.

Guns and pit boos is a terrible comparison. My gun does not have free will and cannot spontaneously shoot someone. You're the one using gun grabber logic here.
View Quote
Even your auto correct hates the breed. I don't blame it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:07:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Pitbull owners are the dumbest people on the planet.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Towards aggressive dogs? Yes, yes he does.

He stops fights at the dog park nearly everytime we're there. And guess which dogs usually start it?

And if you actually read the post, you'd read about his dog tackling random people because he refuses to leash it and believes choke collars are the devil.

Guess who's dog is good off leash, and guess whos will run across the street and tackle a leashed dog.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top