Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck pits.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This x100.

You do not love dogs if you think a pit is a good dog.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus, when are we going to end that fucking breed?  Useless fucking animals
This x100.

Yep ban them and arrest the owners..............oh, wait, I’ im a hypocrite, I’m against assault weapon bans and confiscation because they arent bad in the hands of responsible people, I must unknowingly be an idiot
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yep ban them and arrest the owners..............oh, wait, I’ im a hypocrite, I’m against assault weapon bans and confiscation because they arent bad in the hands of responsible people, I must unknowingly be an idiot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

Yea! I love it when people draw comparisons between animals and inanimate objects!

This thread is officially awesome.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Shitbulls make great therapy dogs for people suffering from low income, low self esteem, and/or lack of education. See... they are good for something.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I love my pitbull.  She is the best dog I have ever seen, loyal smart well behaved.

Most people who hate pitbulls have never owned one, just like most people who hate guns.
View Quote
How do you even dignify this horseshit logic with a response?

I've never owned a shitbull but that hasn't stopped me from being bitten on three different occasions.

Weird.

Where's the other guy that was trying to justify how awesome and cuddly his shitbull is but then states he wouldn't leave it alone with small children?

That was fucking priceless.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well bred Pit.  Displays all the characteristics of the breed.  Probably should have gotten best in show.
View Quote
I busted out laughing...
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#7]
From the comments:

"Shitbulls make great therapy dogs for people suffering from low income, low self esteem, and/or lack of education. See... they are good for something."

Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I love my pitbull.  She is the best dog I have ever seen, loyal smart well behaved.

Most people who hate pitbulls have never owned one, just like most people who hate guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

My in-laws said the same thing about the Pit they inherited from their dead beat son. Right up until the point that it mauled their other dog- TWICE.

But they were just playing they said. The first time the dog was mauled it was over 100 stitches and a several thousand dollar vet bill.

Yeah, the grand kids aren't allowed to be around their "loving, friendly family dog."
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I love my grizzly bear.  She is the best grizzly bear I have ever seen, loyal smart well behaved.

Most people who hate grizzly bears have never owned one, just like most people who hate guns.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My in-laws said the same thing about the Pit they inherited from their dead beat son. Right up until the point that it mauled their other dog- TWICE.

But they were just playing they said. The first time the dog was mauled it was over 100 stitches and a several thousand dollar vet bill.

Yeah, the grand kids aren't allowed to be around their "loving, friendly family dog."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

No offense, but that's shitty grandparents.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Serious question for those wanting to end the group of breeds collectively referred to as ‘pit bulls’: which large, potentially aggressive breed would you like to see replace them as the demon dog du jour?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#12]
My dog has nearly dismantled two pit bulls that have attacked him. Both at dog parks
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

In this regard you're not wrong.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Serious question for those wanting to end the group of breeds collectively referred to as ‘pit bulls’: which large, potentially aggressive breed would you like to see replace them as the demon dog du jour?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pet alligators.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
We could do a poll or something, but I'd vote chow.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
We should engineer some custom dog for poor people, kinda like jurassic park. It can still look like a peabou but we can make them very lethargic and weak and without teeth.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We should engineer some custom dog for poor people, kinda like jurassic park. It can still look like a peabou but we can make them very lethargic and weak and without teeth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don’t want that. They want large and potentially aggressive and tough looking.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Kill every damn one of them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Just doing what their owners want them to do

Ice Bucket Challenge Goes Wrong When Pit Bull Attacks Grandma A pit bull f
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did that briefly and quickly moved on. Rarely do they go back, only onward to bigger, badder, or better. Try again.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
A FATUOUS ARGUMENT!
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Dupe Poop
That article was posted yesterday. Try to keep up
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:37:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
I just don't get it. Seems like the people who own them are the same ones that like to brandish a weapon for stupid reasons. They are ugly as hell imo. I don't get it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The original of this dupe is 2 threads down
View Quote
Got Vaginitis?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:38:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Awesome OP.
Truth to Ignorance
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just doing what their owners want th em to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
View Quote
Got to hand it to that lady.  She was quite calm and collected after the attack.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:41:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Do you own a pitbull?

I doubt it.  Probably just repeat stuff you read on the internet, like a gun grabber.
View Quote
Another Fatuous argument
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

DUPE.
View Quote
You duped the previous dupe.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Your dog may be awesome. I doubt it, but maybe.

That doesnt change the fact that pibbles are responsible for the overwhelming percentage of serious dog bites (requiring medical attention or causing death). They were bred for strength and aggression. Full stop.

Guns and pit boos is a terrible comparison.
My gun does not have free will and cannot spontaneously shoot someone. You're the one using gun grabber logic here.
View Quote
THIS!
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
But but, its the owners not the dogs... Right, pitbull apologists?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Note the waggy tail on the BOP as he's shaking his head and tearing at the other dog's throat.

Pit bulls are the Muslims of the dog world.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Broom stick up the pooper will cause that Pit Boo to let go.
View Quote
You know what works too?  Stabbing the shit out of it with a knife.

I once saw a guy stab the shit out of an attacking dog woth a screw driver... You wouldnt think a screw driver would go right through a dog's flesh, but it does.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
THIS!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That doesnt change the fact that pibbles are responsible for the overwhelming percentage of serious dog bites (requiring medical attention or causing death). They were bred for strength and aggression. Full stop.

My gun does not have free will and cannot spontaneously shoot someone. You're the one using gun grabber logic here.
THIS!
That argument makes sense for wild pitbulls that jump out of the woods and eat people.  But someone's pet is their property, and their responsibility.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
I loved my brother in laws too. Until it ate my kids face.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Got to hand it to that lady.  She was quite calm and collected after the attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just doing what their owners want th em to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
Yeah, wonder what happened to the dog?

After a completely unprovoked attack like that I'd have shot it as soon as I came to my senses. Glad it didn't go after one of the kids.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:00:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That argument makes sense for wild pitbulls that jump out of the woods and eat people.  But someone's pet is their property, and their responsibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS!
Comparing the dangers of any inanimate object to anything with a brain (let alone an unstable one) is always a foolhardy endeavor.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Huskys are considered a dangerous dog also.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've never had cancer either, but I'm pretty sure I'd hate it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

Niiiiiiiiice!
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Huskys are considered a dangerous dog also.
View Quote
Yep. Look at how dangerous they are...

Here is a pie chart of the fatal dog attacks on humans in the US since Jan 1 2008Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yep, and great danes make fantastic water fowl retrieving dogs - better than labs even. "Its all how they are raised"

Im gonna raise a corgi as an attack dog. "Its all how they are raised"
View Quote
I'm going to teach my beagles to herd sheep.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:19:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They did that briefly and quickly moved on. Rarely do they go back, only onward to bigger, badder, or better. Try again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, Chows are so 1980s.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:22:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Now that said about a poodle, much of the same could be said of Pitbulls.  It's all how the owner treats and trains the dog. If I see flatbill hats, bad quality tats, cars parked in the front yard along with the owner telling me the Springfield XD is a great gun, I know theres a Pitbull around there who could be a problem.  Or, it could be like my friends Pitbull that is trained and well cared for, that I know isn't a problem.
View Quote
Disagree

Certain breeds have certain personality traits that they have been bred for and will usually demonstrate regardless of how they are raised.

Pit breeds are going to show the aggressiveness and ability to physically damage prey that they have been bred for, regardless of how they have been raised.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You know what works too?  Stabbing the shit out of it with a knife.

I once saw a guy stab the shit out of an attacking dog woth a screw driver... You wouldnt think a screw driver would go right through a dog's flesh, but it does.
View Quote
There are a few PB owners in my neighborhood. They are "rescues".

One person actually got in their car while I was walking my beagles to tell me about a neighborhood dog attack.

I walk mine in the mornings when nobody else is walking their dogs and have a dog walking load out. I have my turd bandolier, that consists of bags and another bag to put the bagged turds in.

Also pepper spray and my buck 119. Sometimes my revolver but not always.

Ridiculous I have to do that. One dog came through a screened open window. That person's first dog was euthanized when I jumped fences 2 houses over to kill someone's cocker spaniel.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep. Look at how dangerous they are...

Here is a pie chart of the fatal dog attacks on humans in the US since Jan 1 2008https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/261993/dbrf-20130525_jpg-724214.JPG
View Quote
Fatal jack Russell attacks!?!?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:31:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pits have as many attack each year as all other breeds together.

fuck pits
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:34:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This x100.

Most people who love pitbulls have never been mauled by one, either.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Disagree

Certain breeds have certain personality traits that they have been bred for and will usually demonstrate regardless of how they are raised.

Pit breeds are going to show the aggressiveness and ability to physically damage prey that they have been bred for, regardless of how they have been raised.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that said about a poodle, much of the same could be said of Pitbulls.  It's all how the owner treats and trains the dog. If I see flatbill hats, bad quality tats, cars parked in the front yard along with the owner telling me the Springfield XD is a great gun, I know theres a Pitbull around there who could be a problem.  Or, it could be like my friends Pitbull that is trained and well cared for, that I know isn't a problem.
Disagree

A good owner accounts for the characteristics of their dog and acts appropriately to manage those characteristics so that the dog is never a problem. For instance, a good sighthound owner understands that their dog has the propensity to take off after other animals, chase them down, and kill them. That means the owner doesn’t walk them off leash, doesn’t let them play in unfenced areas, and exercises caution when cats and small dogs are around.

That being said, it takes about 7 generations of intentional breeding to create a new “breed” with an appearance and temperament that breeds true. Likewise, generation upon generation of indiscriminate breeding erases the reliability that those traits breed true. Most “pit” mutts come from a whole tree of indiscriminate breeding with no thought to appearance or proper temperament, and that shows itself as well. Some will show gameness, some will not. Some will be 30ish lbs, some will be closer to 70ish. Some are almost brachycephalic, and others have long, snipy muzzles. Some are low slung and others are leggy. And within that muttly mix, there are also several real breeds included, each with their own particular physical characteristics and proper temperaments. There is no universal trait that “pit breeds” are going to show.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chow; the breed most likely to turn on its owner, specifically.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
You win.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about a subcutaneous chip that releases cyanide when a LifeAlert button is pressed, or the dog's heart rate or blood pressure or adrenaline goes above a certain level?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top