Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't understand how cops can't seem to get the right address. I mean the mailman and pizza guy always gets it right, and it's not a life and death situation!!
View Quote

Door dash, Amazon, fed ex, Usps and UPS get it wrong often even though my house number is on the curb, my mailbox and my house and they are delivering in daylight
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Sad what NM has turned into. Used to be a decent state then liberals and communists ruined it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Murder. Manslaughter at a minimum.

If the officer can show that he had a reasonable fear of serious bodily harm or death, that he wasn't the initial aggressor, that he was not acting recklessly, etc, then it is neither.

Oh he had permission and authority to be there? Nope. Murder.

Yes.  In every state I can think of, he would be a licensee - he has a legal reason to be there.  I can't think of a state where that's not the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYhntVjqVMU

It's a jury trial, and the judge made no rulings on trespass or illegal search.  

A jury comes to a verdict, and isn't asked to explain why.  This is why verdicts are simply verdicts in individual trials, and can't and shouldn't be used to interpret and apply law in other cases.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Looking forward to the bodycam.

Dear Police: You shoot enough innocent people every year that innocent people should view you as a threat to life and limb.  I once got asked by an officer why i had a radar detector.  I was in too many wrecks in my racing days on the track to have any interest in speeding. “Well officer…it tells me when the most dangerous driver on the road is about to make a surprise appearance at 150 miles an hour going the wrong way down the highway…you know, that guy…”

If I have enough presence of mind to tell that someone has a holstered pistol I probably have the presence of mind to see their complete police uniform if they were wearing it.  If the homeowner shoved a gun in the officers face then yeah fuck that guy even though it was the wrong house.  If the guy had it in hand, good for him.  That’s his right.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:16:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Rule number 1: NEVER have a gun in your hand when dealing with the police.   The first thing I did, even after having killed someone and being wasted on adrenaline, was sit the gun down on my wife's car and walk away from it.  I knew the cops were about 30 seconds away, and I'm not dying like that.

Rule number 2: NEVER FORGET RULE #1.

You can violate that rule if you want to, but all you are going to do is have the police saying how sorry they are while you are dead on the floor, and even if they pay out a lawsuit, you're still dead.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow.

Those specific police officers seem to be really bad at that specific time.

I don't know protocol needs to be put into place for this to stop happening but it needs to happen before more random innocent homeowners are killed by the government.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#7]

That was different.
Evidence was presented at trial to support the claim that the resident pointed a firearm at the intruder.
And I don't believe evidence to dispute that claim was presented. So far we have no evidence that Dotson pointed a firearm at anybody.

And apparently the jury decided, as I did, that she had every right to point a firearm at Dean, or any other intruder who breached a fence and shined a flashlight in her bedroom window.
It could also be argued that she had the right to shoot Dean if he presented an immediate threat by pointing a firearm at her (which he did) or attempting to breach the window.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Did the officers commit a crime by knocking on the door of a home? No.

Did the homeowner respond to a knock on his door in a criminal manner? Maybe.

Is self defense justified when someone unlawful points a firearm at you? Yes.

All of the above it true whether they were cops, Mormon missionaries or magazine salesmen
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The wife ALSO came to the door and was ALSO armed. Are we to believe she heard police identify themselves, heard her husband get shot and STILL came to the door armed ?

What are the chances that BOTH failed to hear Police identify themselves ?

I am also curious as to how the homeowner presented himself ?

Was he calm or aggressive ?

Was he aiming his firearm or was it by his side ?

Apart from being armed, did he say or do anything to make officers perceive a threat ?
View Quote
Yeah this would all be good info, but we will never get it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Rule number 1: NEVER have a gun in your hand when dealing with the police.   The first thing I did, even after having killed someone and being wasted on adrenaline, was sit the gun down on my wife's car and walk away from it.  I knew the cops were about 30 seconds away, and I'm not dying like that.

Rule number 2: NEVER FORGET RULE #1.

You can violate that rule if you want to, but all you are going to do is have the police saying how sorry they are while you are dead on the floor, and even if they pay out a lawsuit, you're still dead.  
View Quote

While that is VERY good advice - it is not clear that the occupants KNEW the police were at their front door.

In fact the Police press release indicates the wife only realised it was police AFTER she had seen her husband shot and she had returned fire.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't understand how cops can't seem to get the right address. I mean the mailman and pizza guy always gets it right, and it's not a life and death situation!!
View Quote
Maybe in your town.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Take the police part out of it.
If some stranger knocks on my door at 11:30 at night looking for their lost spouse, and I show up armed to answer, can they legally shoot me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not reckless.  That's knocking on the wrong door.

The police have a legal reason to be there - to conduct an investigation.  It's not a search.  It's not trespassing.  It's someone knocking on your front door - your interface with the public.  

Someone who has a legal reason to be where he is, is not the initial aggressor, is, in most states, afforded the use of deadly force if he has a reasonable belief of serious bodily harm.  The officer and officers may make this claim.

In general, the officer would be, at a minimum, a licensee.  Same as some kid looking for a lost dog, an adult looking for a missing child, someone looking for a missing spouse - all of these people can be at the wrong house, but, nonetheless, have a legal reason to be at the house they are at.  They are afforded protections and defenses against assault and threat of assault.

Take the police part out of it.
If some stranger knocks on my door at 11:30 at night looking for their lost spouse, and I show up armed to answer, can they legally shoot me?

Holstered, holding, brandishing or aiming? Do you even know the difference?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Slight topic slide, but this situation brings up an interesting point.

If you are going to investigate a disturbance at night (answering the door in this case), is it better to do it with a handgun, or a long gun with a sling?

The gun I can get to the quickest is my CCW, and if I was going to answer a door, it would be in my hand (lowered, maybe hidden a bit)...but no matter what, it would be in my hand.  Assuming you are in your tighty-whities when you answer the door, and you don't prison carry, what else would you do with your handgun?  

Would a slung rifle/SBR/pistol work better?  Especially if you have one hand on the weapon, but not on the grip?

View Quote

I put on my pants before I answer the door. Handgun in its holster.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#14]
They should start using pizza delivery boys as cop car drivers to make sure they get the right address.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Never answer the door.
View Quote
Or at least throw your vest or plates on.

Why mine stay near my gun.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

All of the above it true whether they were cops, Mormon missionaries or magazine salesmen
View Quote

Cops need to realize they are working in an environment where they can screw up.  They don't get to shoot everyone.  It is normal behavior to have a gun if someone is unexpectedly at the front door, especially in the middle of the night.

If there was any hint of aggressive action on the part of the homeowner, I have no doubt the cops would have lead with that.

I probably would have been trying to get verbal communication started while out of sight, enough to tell whoever it was, cops or not, to GTFO, and also be trying to call 911 about unwelcome visitors.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm betting they teach in police academy to shoot the instant a gun is visible. There are too many instances of these types of incidents happening. Further, is there not a better way? Like confirming the address, landmarks (cars in driveway, types of cars, etc any info that dispatch must obtain), etc? Finally QI must end. Just because you have a badge doesn't place you above the law. You should be held to the same standard any non leo is held to concerning the law.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#18]
It looks like the front door had a lot of glass.

I wonder if it was opaque ?

Could officers see in ?

Could homeowner see out ?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:30:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Slight topic slide, but this situation brings up an interesting point.

If you are going to investigate a disturbance at night (answering the door in this case), is it better to do it with a handgun, or a long gun with a sling?

The gun I can get to the quickest is my CCW, and if I was going to answer a door, it would be in my hand (lowered, maybe hidden a bit)...but no matter what, it would be in my hand.  Assuming you are in your tighty-whities when you answer the door, and you don't prison carry, what else would you do with your handgun?  

Would a slung rifle/SBR/pistol work better?  Especially if you have one hand on the weapon, but not on the grip?

View Quote
Get a video doorbell and you will never have to deal with this shit.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Lock your outside door.  Make sure it's not all glass otherwise they'll see your firearm.

leave your light on

very clearly put your house numbers under said light next to the door.

Talk through the door, no need to open it.

Not this guys fault but when idiots are near you need to go to extra lengths to protect yourself.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:31:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Bottom line is a man is dead because Cops were looking for an even number address on the odd number side of the street…Sad
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So anybody with a gun is fair game then ?

I look forward to the bodycam footage.

I do not know how big your house is or how good your hearing is ( I have tinnitus ) but in my case, if I was in bed and an officer was outside my front door - he would have to be shouting loud for me to hear. And with the distance - any speech might not be intelligible. If the TV was on ( loud because of my hearing ) all I would hear is some sort of unknown noise at the door.

In fairness to you - I would probably look out a window or peephole in the door before opening the door. Or call out to those outside to identify themselves before opening.

View Quote
Ohh For sure.  This is a given.

If this happened to me, if police (or anyone) showed up at my place after dark, especially in the middle of the night and I did not recognize them (by window, peephole or security cam or their voice) I certainly would not open the door to give them a better/more accurate shot at me, no mater what weapon I was packing.

I would demand them to ID themselves.  IF Not LE and unknown to me, I'd say, "I think you need to head ass on up the road as nothing in here is worth dying for."  If I thought it was LE, I'd ask what they wanted, if I didn't think it was LE I'd tell them to hold on, I'm calling 911, to verify it was LE, before I open the door.

I think unless it was something really bad I was wanted for (in which I would not be) that anyone legit, would wait for me to make the call.
Anyone coming through the door before or during my call would be fair game and could be picked up later at the coroners convenience.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

So....just to make sure I understand this....I go knocking on doors at night, someone points a gun at me I can shoot them? Everything's GTG?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#24]
JBT this it getting old.

the corrupt cops will get off with no punishment

but if the home owner had lived, he would go to prison

FJBTs

F anyone that supports this shit in the least.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So....just to make sure I understand this....I go knocking on doors at night, someone points a gun at me I can shoot them? Everything's GTG?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the door is accessible to the public, you’re good.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Man, there is just NO pleasing you guys!

The cops in Uvalde don't shoot? You complain.

These cops DO shoot? You complain.

View Quote

if you can support either, you are the problem.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Did the home owner respond to a knock on his door in a criminal manner?"  WTF is that?
And how is "all of the above (is) true" when you inserted a "maybe" and a "criminal manner"?

Quoted:

While there is a difference, someone showing up unexpected at 11:30 at night might meet an armed response.   So my original question remains.  You show up at my house at 11:30 at night looking for your lost spouse, and I answer my door armed, do you think you can legally shoot me?  Are YOU armed on MY property at 11:30 at night....if so, does any of those differences matter?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Should be death penalty.

You went to wrong house and murdered someone simply because you saw them legitimately carrying a gun in their own house at night.

No excuse.
View Quote

yep

murder charge. That is what it would be if the homeowner killed a cop.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Can't expect the police to get the right side of the street for an address.  Who do you think they are?  Dominos?  Pizza Hut?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So look out a window?
View Quote

no excuse to support murder.

an innocent died. typ cop argument. make up whatever excuse you need.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

So if I'm in my own house, with my own gun, and I open my own door, what would responding to a knock on my door at 11:30 pm in a "criminal manner" look like?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Right, the reasonable thing to do.
View Quote

There is no excuse no matter what you say. The cops were at the wrong house. IT IS THEIR FAULT NO MATTER WHAT THE INNOCENT PERSON DID.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Opening your door with a gun in your hand when the police are knocking is full stop retarded.

They were responding to a domestic, I can almost gaurantee they weren't tapping on the door. Likely pounding on it and yelling police.

But yeah, attack my geographic location, moron.
View Quote

KEEP SUPPORTING MURDER
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"Did the home owner respond to a knock on his door in a criminal manner?"  WTF is that?
And how is "all of the above (is) true" when you inserted a "maybe" and a "criminal manner"?

While there is a difference, someone showing up unexpected at 11:30 at night might meet an armed response.   So my original question remains.  You show up at my house at 11:30 at night looking for your lost spouse, and I answer my door armed, do you think you can legally shoot me?  Are YOU armed on MY property at 11:30 at night....if so, does any of those differences matter?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

If I show up at your door at 11:30 day or night and you point a firearm at me I am legally justified in shooting you. You don’t get to point a gun at someone for knocking on your door. The place potential visitors are supposed to be. Have some self control and muzzle discipline or buy a holster.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wth is "respond to a knock on his door in a criminal manner" even supposed to mean?

Are implying its illegal to answer YOUR OWN DOOR in the middle of the night armed?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#36]
I never got shot but had the cops respond to an armed burglary in Corona CA back in the 90s to the wrong address.

I lived in apartment building G and they responded to apartment building L down the road. Not sure why they randomly picked building L because I had told dispatch apartment building "G" as in "Gulf" and as in "Golf". The L building was close enough for the four burglars cleaning out my neighbors townhouse to hear the commotion and hit the wind.

Corona PD responded very quickly, if not to the wrong apartment building, but after I convinced dispatch that NO her officers weren't all around my building now but rather a block down the road they brought a K9 officer with the biggest police dog I ever saw in my life. The K9 was an Irish Wolfhound and was nearly bigger than the officer holding its leash. The K9 alerted on the residence across the greenbelt from me so from my upstairs patio I had a perfect overwatch (Mossberg 12-gauge with 00 buck) as the K9 zeroed in on the enclosed barbecue patio of my neighbors.

That dog was up on its hind legs barking and pulling the officer towards the trimmed bushes and short 40" fence. The officer got his feet planted and started winning the war against that 110 pound dog. The officer says something to the dog and it sits. The officer pulls his pistol and points it towards the bushes and yells stand up or I'll release the dog. Dude pops up, officer says put your hands in the air! Dude complies and starts mumbling about his dropped hat and lowers his arms - dog is well trained and leaps up from the sit towards the kid and the officer barely restrains the dog with one hand while holding gun with the other.

PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!

Dude complies and the dog stops, officer puts it to sit again.

For a second time the kid lowers his hands while telling the officer I just dropped my hat, I'm going to pick it up yo' ... and lowers his hands.

Dog springs at the guy's thoat for a second time barking and snapping like a demon possessed. The cop is leaning back at 45-50 degrees trying to hold the dog back and shouts:

PUT YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HANDS IN THE GOD DAMN AIR OR I WILL RELEASE THIS DOG AND HE WILL FUCK YOU UP! (or words to the effect)

Finally the kid complies and a minute or two the additional responding officers cuff the kid.

What I didn't see is what was happening to the other three thieves. One was a juvie female who was caught without incident by an officer. The other two older ones were approached from behind on the sidewalks that snake around the complex. As the cop came upon them from behind they continued to talk back-n-forth after being told to stop. He had them drop to their knees and put their hands up. They continued to talk between each other. As the lone officer came up he noticed a (stolen) .357 revolver sitting on the sidewalk between the two guys.

That officer announced the gun on the radio while the kid I was watching was worried about his hat and that's why K9 was so aggressive with his response.

That was my very first felony trial.

Ends up my neighbor is a kid of a legit LA rapper. Dad is wealthy enough to put his kid in the townhouse next to me. Where he plays rap music at volume 10 from 1 PM when he wakes up to 10 PM when he has to turn it down everyday of the week. He knocked up one of the homies sisters (the juvie female) so they want Pampers money so they take to robbing the guy. When I walked into the courtroom for the case one side was all blue uniforms and the other side was all red gang members colors. The juvenile cases disappeared from my perspective, the two adults weren't charged with the gun because although it was stolen from the very neighborhood they lived in 30 miles away it was just discovered there by coincidence. They were convicted of residential burglary and sentenced to 2-5 years. The local police said that it would be a good thing for me to move after testifying against the blood gang members.

The story is better over beers.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Never talk to cops, stay out of sight, instruct them to leave.  Report people claiming to be cops, still stay out of sight.

All I'm learning from this is shoot faster than whoever is about to murder you.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:49:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If I show up at your door at 11:30 day or night and you point a firearm at me I am legally justified in shooting you. You don’t get to point a gun at someone for knocking on your door. The place potential visitors are supposed to be. Have some self control and muzzle discipline or buy a holster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That rule applies to LE as well?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#39]
You'll see the shooting caused by one of two things:

1- home owner opens the door with gun in hand but not pointed at anyone. One officer calls gun and the victim is shot

2 - home owner opens door with gun in hand, is lax with muzzle awareness and sweeps/points at officers, officers then shoot victim.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So if I'm in my own house, with my own gun, and I open my own door, what would responding to a knock on my door at 11:30 pm in a "criminal manner" look like?
View Quote

Brandishing a firearm in a threatening manner which is different than merely holding it.

Pointing (aiming) the firearm which is more serious than mere brandishing and is a form of assault.

Shooting the firearm.

Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#41]
edit not worth it.

JBTs will always be JBT.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Brandishing a firearm in a threatening manner which is different than merely holding it.

Pointing (aiming) the firearm which is more serious than mere brandishing and is a form of assault.

Shooting the firearm.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting the firearm.

These problems are academic and not an issue in rural BFE WY. BUT...we have very few officers...where they live is common knowledge. If I were to wait until midnight and make the rounds knocking on each of their doors what is the chance I will have a firearm pointed at me. It isn't zero. You're telling me I'm good to pop them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It isn't 11:30 in the morning, it is 11:30 at night and no one knows if the person pointed a gun AT the cops or not.
And no, you are not legally justified in shooting me if you (a stranger) show up at my door at 11:30 at night.

Just to be clear, BLM could have legally blasted these guys, right?

Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#44]
edit

once again, not worth it.

I am so glad i see the JBT side of it.

now i know to shoot first because it doesnt matter how wrong they are, they are going to kill innocents.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It isn't 11:30 in the morning, it is 11:30 at night and no one knows if the person pointed a gun AT the cops or not.
And no, you are not legally justified in shooting me if you (a stranger) show up at my door at 11:30 at night.

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2020/09/11/gettyimages-1228460156-bf68b69a3a3fe861c7e915fed38f4226d8333f56.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2020/09/11/gettyimages-1228460156-bf68b69a3a3fe861c7e915fed38f4226d8333f56.jpg

Yes. They screwed up
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Looks like an east-west running street which should mean odd numbers on north, evens on south.
House number clearly visible on front of house.
View Quote

I would bet you money, less than 1% of the population was ever taught that. Even fewer remember it. Kudos to you for knowing.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
They could have easily been legally blasted.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:09:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So, what if it wasn't the wrong address? Cop announces that the police are at your front door and you answer with a gun in your hand?

You're a fucking retard.
View Quote

No, your a Citizen in your own home, answering the door late at night. Dealing with people, from govt, you can't trust.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I know I'm a weirdo, but unless you are expecting someone, why answer your door at 11:30 at night?  I don't even answer it at 11:30 in the morning.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-police-responding-domestic-violence-call-visit-wrong-address-fatally-shoot-resident-inside

The New Mexico State Police released additional information Thursday on a deadly shooting that happened the day prior in Farmington after officers mistakenly responded to the wrong home and shot one of its occupants to death.

In a Thursday statement, the NMSP said an officer with the Farmington Police Department fatally shot the victim, identified as Robert Dotson, 52, after responding to a call for a domestic violence incident at around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Farmington police officers responded to the area but visited the wrong address.

"Once on scene, officers mistakenly approached 5305 Valley View Avenue instead of 5308 Valley View Avenue," the NMSP said. "Officers knocked on the front door of 5305 Valley View Avenue and announced themselves as Farmington police officers. When there was no answer at 5305, officers asked their dispatch to call the reporting party back and have them come to the front door."

The addresses are located across the street from one another. Police said the occupants of 5305 Valley View Avenue opened the door armed and an exchange of gunfire ensued.

"Body camera footage shows as the officers backed away from 5305 Valley View Avenue, the homeowner, Robert Dotson, 52, opened the screen door armed with a handgun. At this point in the encounter, officer(s) fired at least one round from their duty weapon(s) striking Mr. Dotson," police said.

The NMSP added: "After the initial shooting, Mr. Dotson's wife, also armed with a handgun, fired from the doorway of the residence. Once again, officer(s) fired. Once she realized that the individuals outside the residence were officers, she put the gun down and complied with the officer's commands."

Robert Dotson was pronounced deceased at the scene. The other occupant was uninjured and was not charged with a crime, police said.

The Farmington police officers were not injured.
View Quote
It is just to bad that the wife did not have a an AR15 with 100rd mag full of green tip and a mad moment resulting from seeing her man gunned down. Maybe the next one will.

Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yes. They screwed up
View Quote

I'm about to get into the assassination business.  
Show up at someone's door at 3 in the morning.  
If they answer the door armed, blast them.
If they are not armed, simply walk away and come back the next night, and the next night, and the next night, UNTIL they get pissed/scared and show up armed....and them BLAST THEM.

Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top