Quoted:
Well said.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

strange, i never knew donald trump was the house and senate.
He is not the house and senate and that's a fair point.  But aside from all the tweeting . . .  trolling the media . . . "MOAR WINNING" silliness, his weakness is he does not know anything about policy and has no patience for it.  He "never reads because he doesn't have the time for it".   Republicans right now have zero governing principles (like do they support market solutions to problems? trade?  What are we trying to accomplish in foreign policy?). It is one party in name only.  An executive with no interest in or taste for principles or details is poorly suited to lead this shit show.  Is it better than having Hillary as POTUS?  Absolutely.  But it is also a recipe for mediocre, confused results.
Well said.
You're alive! I thought the CNN leaked tapes might have stopped your heart.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Let's see:

1.  Tweet crazy shit that makes POTUS look like a petulant man-child.
2.  ???
3.  Enact legislation that benefits small-government conservatives (maybe with some stuff that expands 2nd Amendment rights while we're at it).

Step 1:  COMPLETE
View Quote
Step 4. Crush the petulant whiny bitch so called intelligence community and start over.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#3]
What a glorious shit show.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
 Critical thinking means you're the enemy.  This is just as intellectually dishonest as the left calling anyone who criticizes Obama a racist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're a Hillary voter. WTF do you care about the 2A?

https://i0.wp.com/truthuncensored.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/zz-1.jpg?fit=539%2C307
 Critical thinking means you're the enemy.  This is just as intellectually dishonest as the left calling anyone who criticizes Obama a racist.
He's thinking critically? He comes on here to parrot CNN's, "muh Russia" which he knows is false. Zero thinking going on from him.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Step 4. Crush the petulant whiny bitch so called intelligence community and start over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???
3.  Enact legislation that benefits small-government conservatives (maybe with some stuff that expands 2nd Amendment rights while we're at it).

Good luck getting to that step.

ETA:  Maybe someone can start with figuring out whatever Step 2 is first...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nothing important.  Just that if the purpose of ARFCOM is a discussion forum, then calling somebody "anti-gun" just because they dare to criticize a president is ... well.. "sad".   When the left reacted with "That's racist!!!" anytime Obama was questioned a lot of people (correctly) rolled their eyes and realized it was just because they didn't have an argument.   Apply the same standard.   Was it a good choice to vote for Trump to keep Hillary out and defend the 2A? Yes.   Am I glad that thanks to Trump being in we may have SCOTUS justices that will defend the 2A for generations? Hell yes.  None of that means he can't be criticized now that he's in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're a Hillary voter. WTF do you care about the 2A?

https://i0.wp.com/truthuncensored.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/zz-1.jpg?fit=539%2C307
What is your point?
'
Nothing important.  Just that if the purpose of ARFCOM is a discussion forum, then calling somebody "anti-gun" just because they dare to criticize a president is ... well.. "sad".   When the left reacted with "That's racist!!!" anytime Obama was questioned a lot of people (correctly) rolled their eyes and realized it was just because they didn't have an argument.   Apply the same standard.   Was it a good choice to vote for Trump to keep Hillary out and defend the 2A? Yes.   Am I glad that thanks to Trump being in we may have SCOTUS justices that will defend the 2A for generations? Hell yes.  None of that means he can't be criticized now that he's in.
Fake butt hurt over "muh dignified leader" is bull shit. There's no other way to respond than to call people like yourself out on the bull shit. When there is an actual issue, people call him out.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes, it's such a refreshing change to have a POTUS with the emotional maturity of a spoiled child.
View Quote
[Yellow eyed Scott Farcus] C-Mon.  Cry for me now.  Cry ! Cry ! Cry !

Waaahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa !!!!! [/Yellow eyed Scott Farcus]
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... breathe..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa !!!!!!!

Trump is doing the equivalent of bringing a gun to a gunfight, so...

Suck it NeverTrumper.

Suck.  It.  Like.  You.  Mean.  It.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

View Quote
Sorry about your hurt feelings. Everything will be ok tho.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#9]
dbl.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#10]
The gnashing of liberal teeth and the weeping of the progressive NeverTrumps ......MAGA
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes, it's such a refreshing change to have a POTUS with the emotional maturity of a spoiled child.
View Quote
What, engaging the press on it's own vanity based playground and kicking it's ass? Actually it's hysterical and exactly what needs to happen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

Hurt feelings?  Nah I'm sitting back enjoying the view  

As Mencken said "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

As Mencken said "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2007708_Project-Veritas-makes-CNN-s-day-worse.html&page=1
Step on in.  If you're man enough.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Lol all the nevertrumpets are popping back up
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hmmm k. Your doing a really good job, keep it up.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Personally I am fine with insulting so-called "journalists", who cares.   But let's reevaluate after we stop the government fucking the health insurance industry to death or maybe after we get the HPA passed.
View Quote
Bwhahahahahahahhhaaahhhaaa!
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Exactly why we aren't a democracy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2007708_Project-Veritas-makes-CNN-s-day-worse.html&page=1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

I love the dichotomy of:

"Hurrrrr NeverTrumpers go home! You suck! We need out safe space!"

mixed with

"Huurrr we demand the NeverTrumpers respond to this thread!"

Don't worry I'm sure O'keefe's videos will have the same devastating effect that they had on Planned Parenthood and Hillary's campaign.  And that one where he got arrested...whatever that story was about...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#20]
The media and celebs can dish it out but can't take it.

The old adage applies here:
"Don't start no shit.....won't be no shit."

Nice to see a President hit them back.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I love the dichotomy of:

mixed with

Don't worry I'm sure O'keefe's videos will have the same devastating effect that they had on Planned Parenthood and Hillary's campaign.  And that one where he got arrested...whatever that story was about...
View Quote
"Huurrrrr Hillary didn't win" So it had some effect......
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I love the dichotomy of:

mixed with

View Quote
So you admit you prefer the MSM "anonymous sources" over video of the journalists saying they are making it up. O'keefe is the joke, delivering hard evidence. The ones making the shit up are the ones you take seriously. Sad
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/88145/PATCH-00090-FOREST-2T-241455.JPG
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love the dichotomy of:

mixed with

Fair point.  Now quantify that effect...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
After the CNN tapes how does it make you feel about the media's Russian conspiracy theory falling apart? I know you depended on it being true and fought vigorously with with top secret member here on it's authenticity.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So you admit you prefer the MSM "anonymous sources" over video of the journalists saying they are making it up. O'keefe is the joke, delivering hard evidence. The ones making the shit up are the ones you take seriously. Sad
View Quote
What's sad is it took till 2017 and a video to show people CNN was bullshit.

I knew in the early 90's.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I love the dichotomy of:

mixed with

View Quote
Of course.

When presented with actual evidence that what you've been saying happened based on anonymous sources for almost a year is "bullshit" and a "nothing burger" by people who would know, you want nothing to do with it.

At least you're consistent.  Wrong,  but consistently wrong.....
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love the dichotomy of:

mixed with

False dichotomy.  One can think O'keefe is a joke and think most other mainstream journalists suck, too.  Try adding some nuance to your diet - you'll like it I promise.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
lol, is he describing himself?  Because that's remarkably accurate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go away, Jeb.
lol, is he describing himself?  Because that's remarkably accurate.  
I thought that was his campaign slogan.....It may have well have been.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
As easy to quantify as saying it had NO effect....
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

False dichotomy.  One can think O'keefe is a joke and think most other mainstream journalists suck, too.  Try adding some nuance to your diet - you'll like it I promise.
View Quote
It is a shame that the media wasn't talking about this all day... Sad!
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:57:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I love the dichotomy of:

mixed with

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

I love the dichotomy of:

mixed with

Gonna go check the thread to see if you are, indeed, Man enough to step in there.
Pay attention to timestamps....
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh look at the hipster here:  "I hated CNN before it was cool to hate CNN!"

j/k
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Everything he tweeted looks spot on to me.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

LOL....He must have had a face-lift.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who said it had no effect?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

My good looks are all natural - no "enhancements" needed.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

j/k
View Quote
Says the guy who based tons of opinions on what they were spewing. Often petty much verbatim.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

j/k
View Quote
Guilty
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fair point....... It is as easy to quantify as 'the devastating effect'.....
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Kinda of cool isn't it.

After listening to all the vilification of Republicans and conservatives for years, finally someone isn't taking it.

MAGA motherfuckers!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just like being back in junior high.
Kinda of cool isn't it.

After listening to all the vilification of Republicans and conservatives for years, finally someone isn't taking it.

MAGA motherfuckers!
Absolutely correct. And those juvenile, liberal iceholes can't take a single dose of the incessant, never ending crap they've been dishing out for years.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

My good looks are all natural - no "enhancements" needed.
View Quote
I don't believe you. Punched in the feels you were.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Strawman much?  You expressed an interest in critical thinking, so I'll assume you're familiar with logical fallacies.  My response wasn't made based on a single post.
View Quote
OK fair enough, didn't know that, seemed like it was.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... breathe..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa !!!!!!!

Suck it NeverTrumper.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suck it NeverTrumper.

Where do you want it ?

Pearl Necklace ?

Up the Ass ?

Grabbed by the Pussy ?

Your choices are limited NeverTrumpers.

You.  Are.  Going. To.  Take. It.  One. Way.  Or.  The. Other.

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True.  My sarcasm sometimes doesn't translate to the screen very well.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Since it appears most of you like Coulter, her comment about Hannity really hits the mark with a lot of the Trump supporters/sycophants.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2017-06-28.html#read_more

Sean Hannity, bless his heart, has the zeal of the late Trump convert. He would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of "The Communist Manifesto."
View Quote
I'm sure Trump would just get more winning/MAGA support here for that too (but call it the "Democratic Tears Economic Policy" so it makes sure to hit all the right buttons).
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#47]
And with a single tweet... ok, technically 2 tweets, Trump had the Media, the Liberals, and the nevertrumping traitors off on a wild goose chase instead of covering REAL shit that happened today. 

Kate's Law passes house
Special Commision looking into illegal voting requests EVERY voter roll from EVERY state
Travel Ban goes into effect. 

Well played, Mr. President. 

Carry on, Nevertrumpers and Libtards. MAGA Rolls On. Praise Kek. 
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't mind criticisms That are logical. For instance this was the story today, rather than all of Congress being racist for Passing Kate's Law. I am fine with the idea that the whole media is obsessed with Mika B.s more plastic than flesh face. ...

I AM GOOD WITH IT.

I love watching them drown in their own hypocrisy.  I am glad Congress isn't being hit by the media for Kate's Law.
View Quote
If you're arguing that Trump trolls media as an intentional distraction from legislation, OK I'll buy it.   That is different though, from pretending that a president merely insulting some media people is some kind of victory by itself ("Best.President.Ever. . . because he called a lefty media person dumb").   But when it comes to hard issues and reforming some of the crap we're stuck with  - the healthcare shit show, the terrible complex tax code that is limiting growth - it is going to take more.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#49]
i listen to MJ everyday along with fox and cnn, MJ is particularly vicious in their attacks.  CNN just drones on and on about Russia.

Mika has gotten really personal attacking trump, she had it coming
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't get why everybody is upset. His tweet pointed out their hypocrisy. They bitch about Trump on their show while behind the scenes trying to be buddies with him. He only stated why he wouldn't spend time with them. The bitch is bleeding from her fucked up face. I wouldnt want to spend time around that either.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top