Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You going to graduate this time?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

False dichotomy.  One can think O'keefe is a joke and think most other mainstream journalists suck, too.  Try adding some nuance to your diet - you'll like it I promise.
View Quote
I'm just playing by your rules Brosef.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What's sad is it took till 2017 and a video to show people CNN was bullshit.

I knew in the early 90's.  
View Quote
I won't argue with you on that. Hopefully it makes a few more people wake up.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:09:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It is a shame that the media wasn't talking about this all day... Sad!
https://i.redd.it/zbysq4sc6n6z.png
View Quote
Winning!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
The media IS the enemy and has been for decades. Trump pushing back is awesome, and I hope he keeps it up. In fact, I wish he were meaner, because the people coming after him are scum of the earth and deserve everything he throws at him.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You know who her dad is, right?  Think failed jimmy carter foreign policy...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
her brother was a Clinton and Obama appointee.

embedded in the Democratic Party.

no way impartiality can be considered.
You know who her dad is, right?  Think failed jimmy carter foreign policy...
Oh yeah.

1980 was my first presidential election.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The angry lesbian inspired Progressive tribalism from the 60's has brought great gifts to wmoenz. They will stick together against the right target, but the inside tribal fighting is just an accepted practice. It's sorta like a cop showing up to break up a domestic call. Two angry fighting lesbians will band together at the threat of somebody interfering in their knockdown drag out. Will redirect their violence towards the interloper. it's just part of the sisterhood...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a vagina-centric Progressive world, you say something to one, its the same as saying it to every gal in the trailer park.
Women secretly hate other women so that world would be a shitshow of two faced con artists back stabbing each other constantly...
The angry lesbian inspired Progressive tribalism from the 60's has brought great gifts to wmoenz. They will stick together against the right target, but the inside tribal fighting is just an accepted practice. It's sorta like a cop showing up to break up a domestic call. Two angry fighting lesbians will band together at the threat of somebody interfering in their knockdown drag out. Will redirect their violence towards the interloper. it's just part of the sisterhood...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:35:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The media IS the enemy and has been for decades. Trump pushing back is awesome, and I hope he keeps it up. In fact, I wish he were meaner, because the people coming after him are scum of the earth and deserve everything he throws at him.
View Quote

5 or 6 decades, if not longer.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It was an appropriate response to your post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a genius response. I am truly in awe of your intellectual superiority. 
"Appropriate" responses to your posts would result in an insta-ban.

But keep the tears flowing, they're delicious.    LMAO
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.deatonpath.georgiahistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CBS_Evening_News_with_Cronkite_1968.png

5 or 6 decades, if not longer.
Lets remember that W C lied about the battle of An Loc when he reported it.  The next day congress was going to vote on the bill to resupply the SVN army and his false report swayed the vote.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Go away, Jeb.
View Quote
Nothing is more unpresidential than, well, actually not being the president. Jeb should know...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No tears here. How long have you experienced hallucinations?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#14]
mika says "whaaa whaaa whaaa that big old mean Trump told everyone the truth about my plastic surgery, hes a woman hater"

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:20:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
[Yellow eyed Scott Farcus] C-Mon.  Cry for me now.  Cry ! Cry ! Cry !

Waaahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa !!!!! [/Yellow eyed Scott Farcus]
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... breathe..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa !!!!!!!

Trump is doing the equivalent of bringing a gun to a gunfight, so...

Suck it NeverTrumper.

Suck.  It.  Like.  You.  Mean.  It.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, it's such a refreshing change to have a POTUS with the emotional maturity of a spoiled child.
[Yellow eyed Scott Farcus] C-Mon.  Cry for me now.  Cry ! Cry ! Cry !

Waaahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa !!!!! [/Yellow eyed Scott Farcus]
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... breathe..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa !!!!!!!

Trump is doing the equivalent of bringing a gun to a gunfight, so...

Suck it NeverTrumper.

Suck.  It.  Like.  You.  Mean.  It.
Nah. You do it so much better.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hurt feelings?  Nah I'm sitting back enjoying the view  

As Mencken said "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

1.  Tweet crazy shit that makes POTUS look like a petulant man-child.
2.  ???
3.  Enact legislation that benefits small-government conservatives (maybe with some stuff that expands 2nd Amendment rights while we're at it).

Step 1:  COMPLETE
Sorry about your hurt feelings. Everything will be ok tho.
Hurt feelings?  Nah I'm sitting back enjoying the view  

As Mencken said "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
A person with your myopic view isn't even seeing assholes receding in the distance, assholes that they'd feel privileged to kiss.  Instead, at this point, such posters would relish the merest taste of taint. That would be a step up after being kicked to the curb. Left behind.

Irrelevant cuck comes to mind.  Being driven before us, lamenting like a stuck pig, but in the end providing salt, in the form of tears.  Keep posting.  These posters are merely a condiment for our feast.
MAGA
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:39:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cool.  So quote a single post of mine where I stated I voted for Clinton.  Time to put up or shut up.

Let me know if you need any assistance when you invariably start trying to move some goalposts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're a Hillary voter. WTF do you care about the 2A?

https://i0.wp.com/truthuncensored.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/zz-1.jpg?fit=539%2C307
 Critical thinking means you're the enemy.  This is just as intellectually dishonest as the left calling anyone who criticizes Obama a racist.
What is your point?
'
Nothing important.  Just that if the purpose of ARFCOM is a discussion forum, then calling somebody "anti-gun" just because they dare to criticize a president is ... well.. "sad".   When the left reacted with "That's racist!!!" anytime Obama was questioned a lot of people (correctly) rolled their eyes and realized it was just because they didn't have an argument.   Apply the same standard.   Was it a good choice to vote for Trump to keep Hillary out and defend the 2A? Yes.   Am I glad that thanks to Trump being in we may have SCOTUS justices that will defend the 2A for generations? Hell yes.  None of that means he can't be criticized now that he's in.
Strawman much?  You expressed an interest in critical thinking, so I'll assume you're familiar with logical fallacies.  My response wasn't made based on a single post.
Cool.  So quote a single post of mine where I stated I voted for Clinton.  Time to put up or shut up.

Let me know if you need any assistance when you invariably start trying to move some goalposts.
Did Bullet Sponge forget which account he was logged into????

ETA: view the entire quote tree
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm not going to call it classy but really, he's been called a racists, psychopath, nazi, dictator, stupid, fat, old.  They make fun of his hair, his family, his kids, his food.  

Fuck right off if you are looking for sympathy from me when he says one thing about them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Funny how that standard doesn't apply to Melania.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm not going to call it classy but really, he's been called a racists, psychopath, nazi, dictator, stupid, fat, old.  They make fun of his hair, his family, his kids, his food.  

Fuck right off if you are looking for sympathy from me when he says one thing about them.
View Quote
He has small hands...
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Tucker almost gets it....then he falls into the trap of conventional political thought.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#23]
We are witnessing, dear friends.  The king of trolls.  Learn from the master!
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep braying.  I would get a warning for using excessive bandwidth if I posted but a mere portion of your Never-Trumper posts. You are tainted goods, unless I perchance missed the new spots on the leopard?  C'mon, there is room on the train.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lets remember that W C lied about the battle of An Loc when he reported it.  The next day congress was going to vote on the bill to resupply the SVN army and his false report swayed the vote.
View Quote
Pinko Cronkite cost the U.S. the Vietnam War.

No exaggeration
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:19:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Morning Schmoe and Ho
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Best timeline, hugely.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:26:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:28:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, he undeniably is old and fat, he does typically sound rather dumb when he talks, and his hair truly just begs to be ridiculed.

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:49:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wouldn't give a rat's ass if the nightly news had to (riiigghht) apologize for the language and then bleep a hearty, "Fuuuck yooou"  from our President whilst defending himself.  I would jump up cheering & put my hand up in the damn ceiling fan, again.  

The GW Bush era is when the press started drastically proving that attacking a Republican prez had legs, could mold public opinion and garner ratings.  This guy, our President, isn't going to let it slide.  Would any of you?    They punch him AND his family in the nose & he comes back with a lead fucking pipe upside their head and they want to squeal, "no fair, that was mean and uncalled for!" WTF?  Fuuuuck yooooou.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:51:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuck the DNC with a rusty fork in their snowflake asses.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Oh yeah, she bleeds from the face too

I love our President

President Donald Trump took his attack on mainstream media personalities to a shockingly ad hominem place on Thursday, sending out a pair of tweets about MSNBC morning hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinksi.

Trump's morning tweet reads as follows:

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"
View Quote
View Quote

Dunno why some of y'all idolize him, he comes across as a fucking retard by doing this.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:53:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well, he undeniably is old and fat, he does typically sound rather dumb when he talks, and his hair truly just begs to be ridiculed.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5b/af/8b/5baf8b9065ec7fbe83d1cde75597ba22.jpg

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/donald-trump-funny-look-alike-fb2__700.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5b/af/8b/5baf8b9065ec7fbe83d1cde75597ba22.jpg

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/donald-trump-funny-look-alike-fb2__700.jpg
And what will your legacy be, sport?
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Dunno why some of y'all idolize him, he comes across as a fucking retard by doing this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh yeah, she bleeds from the face too

I love our President

President Donald Trump took his attack on mainstream media personalities to a shockingly ad hominem place on Thursday, sending out a pair of tweets about MSNBC morning hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinksi.

Trump's morning tweet reads as follows:

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

Dunno why some of ya'll wanna dog him, has he not done right by you?  
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:08:34 AM EDT
[#36]
It really is staggering that Trump can swing an entire media cycle simply by banging out a tweet about a D list media personality while he's taking a shit.

Clinton had to launch missiles to do that.  

No matter what else happens Trump is a winner for me just for exposing the shitbird media for what they are. He is so deep in their head they don't have any idea how to react.

Its magnificent to watch.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#37]
A couple of things:

1. My goodness every media and congress member that was shown in that video engenders disgust while watching them. What a bunch of pinched face, sad sack, pretentious douchenozzles that have no realistic views of themselves. If they think they are helping their cause I believe they are sorely mistaken.
2. I think Tucker is a bit off base in the condemnation of Trump's tweets. I agree with him calling for the President to stay on target with his agenda and I double plus agree with him on his call to fire those who are not helping row the boat upstream.
3. Had the POTUS stopped the tweet before the comment on Mika's facelift it would have been a home run. As it is, entertaining, I can only call it an RBI double because of the distraction from Kate's Law and the Travel ban.

I absolutely, to the horror of a lot of my friends, love Trump's tweets. I am so glad that a republican is embracing new technology to reach out directly to the people with his own thoughts and message. I would only seek to sharpen his messaging and chide/insult/embarass the left as Reagan or Churchhill would have. Use an acid wit eloquently, a scalpel as opposed to a hammer.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I absolutely, to the horror of a lot of my friends, love Trump's tweets. I am so glad that a republican is embracing new technology to reach out directly to the people with his own thoughts and message. I would only seek to sharpen his messaging and chide/insult/embarass the left as Reagan or Churchhill would have. Use an acid wit eloquently, a scalpel as opposed to a hammer.
View Quote
Transparency, we haz it.

Well, maybe not, actually... because I personally believe the outrageous tweets are deliberate and intended to provoke the completely predictable response from the left.  But it's nevertheless entertaining to hear those who wail about lack of transparency in .gov call for Trump's twitter account to be locked down.  We have a direct conduit from the President's mind to our own, and both sides should appreciate it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#39]
He could flat out say, "Hey, this is media bait..." before everything he tweets, and they'd still fall for it. 
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#40]
And he just doubled down on it. Sweet Jesus, I love this guy.

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#41]
BARTENDER!

Bring another bottle of your finest Liberal Tears...I have not yet BEGUN to defile myself...
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:18:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I don't get why everybody is upset. His tweet pointed out their hypocrisy. They bitch about Trump on their show while behind the scenes trying to be buddies with him. He only stated why he wouldn't spend time with them. The bitch is bleeding from her fucked up face. I wouldn't want to spend time around that either.
View Quote
Because their Russian scandal pipe-dream died.  But their hatred of him has taken such a set, that it doesn't matter if each and every "Scandal" they come up with falls like domino's, they can't get over their hatred.  And so, now there is the cry-bully righteous outrage at a man they do nothing but slander and insult, throwing an insult back.  

It's kind of hilarious.  

Thing is, he is keeping them so off balance and unhinged, that if he's able to ride this for another 3.3 years, he'll win the next election too.

While sure, in general one does hope for better tact, in the end this sums up what pretty much any person not already blinded by their hatred really sees:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Libs: Mika is a strong woman because she stands up against the president. 

Trump hits Mika back. 

Libs: Mika is a helpless woman that needs white knighted.  She's so helpless. 

Come on libs.  She's either a strong woman that can take anything or she's a helpless dove. 
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And he just doubled down on it. Sweet Jesus, I love this guy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:26:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And what will your legacy be, sport?
View Quote
Sucking at the .gov teat
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???
3.  Enact legislation that benefits small-government conservatives (maybe with some stuff that expands 2nd Amendment rights while we're at it).

View Quote
STEP 4:  Keyboard warrior.........Complete.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#47]
I feel bad for Kellyanne, she retweeted the video.

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

Meh. Outside of political threads(the rare occurrence), Bullet_Sponge is a decent poster.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Meh. Outside of political threads(the rare occurrence), Bullet_Sponge is a decent poster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

2.  ???

False.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're a Hillary voter. WTF do you care about the 2A?

https://i0.wp.com/truthuncensored.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/zz-1.jpg?fit=539%2C307
 Critical thinking means you're the enemy.  This is just as intellectually dishonest as the left calling anyone who criticizes Obama a racist.
What is your point?
'
Nothing important.  Just that if the purpose of ARFCOM is a discussion forum, then calling somebody "anti-gun" just because they dare to criticize a president is ... well.. "sad".   When the left reacted with "That's racist!!!" anytime Obama was questioned a lot of people (correctly) rolled their eyes and realized it was just because they didn't have an argument.   Apply the same standard.   Was it a good choice to vote for Trump to keep Hillary out and defend the 2A? Yes.   Am I glad that thanks to Trump being in we may have SCOTUS justices that will defend the 2A for generations? Hell yes.  None of that means he can't be criticized now that he's in.
Strawman much?  You expressed an interest in critical thinking, so I'll assume you're familiar with logical fallacies.  My response wasn't made based on a single post.

Hahahaha, sure seems like it.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top