User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I feel bad for Kellyanne, she retweeted the video.

View Quote
The left hates her deeply.

She beat them.  She out maneuvered them, out polled them, and won one of the most incredible upsets in US history.

They think she is the devil in flesh.

Won't stop her from winning again though...
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hahahaha, sure seems like it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're a Hillary voter. WTF do you care about the 2A?

https://i0.wp.com/truthuncensored.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/zz-1.jpg?fit=539%2C307
 Critical thinking means you're the enemy.  This is just as intellectually dishonest as the left calling anyone who criticizes Obama a racist.
What is your point?
'
Nothing important.  Just that if the purpose of ARFCOM is a discussion forum, then calling somebody "anti-gun" just because they dare to criticize a president is ... well.. "sad".   When the left reacted with "That's racist!!!" anytime Obama was questioned a lot of people (correctly) rolled their eyes and realized it was just because they didn't have an argument.   Apply the same standard.   Was it a good choice to vote for Trump to keep Hillary out and defend the 2A? Yes.   Am I glad that thanks to Trump being in we may have SCOTUS justices that will defend the 2A for generations? Hell yes.  None of that means he can't be criticized now that he's in.
Strawman much?  You expressed an interest in critical thinking, so I'll assume you're familiar with logical fallacies.  My response wasn't made based on a single post.
Cool.  So quote a single post of mine where I stated I voted for Clinton.  Time to put up or shut up.

Let me know if you need any assistance when you invariably start trying to move some goalposts.
Did Bullet Sponge forget which account he was logged into????

ETA: view the entire quote tree
Hahahaha, sure seems like it.
Go back and see who SWO was responding to originally.  (And I use the term "responding" loosely)

ETA:  Back on page 5
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:19:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The left hates her deeply.

She beat them.  She out maneuvered them, out polled the, and won one of the most incredible upsets in US history.

They think she is the devil in flesh.

Won't stop her from winning again though...
View Quote
she feeds of their hate, just like Trump. it makes them stronger.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[Citation Needed]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's see:

1.  Tweet crazy shit that makes POTUS look like a petulant man-child.
2.  ???
3.  Enact legislation that benefits small-government conservatives (maybe with some stuff that expands 2nd Amendment rights while we're at it).

Step 1:  COMPLETE
strange, i never knew donald trump was the house and senate.
Republicans don't control both right now?

How about some Pro-2A love with some Executive Orders?  Can't blame Congress there...
You're a Hillary voter. WTF do you care about the 2A?

]
[Citation Needed]
How do I link to 2,999 3,016 posts???
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well, he undeniably is old and fat, he does typically sound rather dumb when he talks, and his hair truly just begs to be ridiculed.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5b/af/8b/5baf8b9065ec7fbe83d1cde75597ba22.jpg

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/donald-trump-funny-look-alike-fb2__700.jpg
View Quote
I like the way he dances..........it pisses off libtards.

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:41:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Go back and see who SWO was responding to originally.  (And I use the term "responding" loosely)

ETA:  Back on page 5
View Quote
Read Heartiste, Read Vox Day, Read RamZPaul. Maybe they can help you make the voices go away.

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#7]
OST
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:51:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a vagina-centric Progressive world, you say something to one, its the same as saying it to every gal in the trailer park.
Women secretly hate other women so that world would be a shitshow of two faced con artists back stabbing each other constantly...
The angry lesbian inspired Progressive tribalism from the 60's has brought great gifts to wmoenz. They will stick together against the right target, but the inside tribal fighting is just an accepted practice. It's sorta like a cop showing up to break up a domestic call. Two angry fighting lesbians will band together at the threat of somebody interfering in their knockdown drag out. Will redirect their violence towards the interloper. it's just part of the sisterhood...
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/262787/A654D93C-35AC-4863-9BE5-C8904690BC1C-1680-0000030681D9BD2F-tmp-241724.JPG

We all know why shit gets done. But damn it, then they give you feminist objective physics as to why it could have been done better and why science isn't androgynous. World be crazy yo.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lets remember that W C lied about the battle of An Loc when he reported it.  The next day congress was going to vote on the bill to resupply the SVN army and his false report swayed the vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The media IS the enemy and has been for decades. Trump pushing back is awesome, and I hope he keeps it up. In fact, I wish he were meaner, because the people coming after him are scum of the earth and deserve everything he throws at him.
http://www.deatonpath.georgiahistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CBS_Evening_News_with_Cronkite_1968.png

5 or 6 decades, if not longer.
Lets remember that W C lied about the battle of An Loc when he reported it.  The next day congress was going to vote on the bill to resupply the SVN army and his false report swayed the vote.
he's a fuckin' commie. He was fake news before fake news was kewl.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/312096/IMG-2534-241970.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 11:19:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Holy shit!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:44:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://media.giphy.com/media/Qjmp5vKEERPyw/giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, he undeniably is old and fat, he does typically sound rather dumb when he talks, and his hair truly just begs to be ridiculed.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5b/af/8b/5baf8b9065ec7fbe83d1cde75597ba22.jpg
http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/donald-trump-funny-look-alike-fb2__700.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/Qjmp5vKEERPyw/giphy.gif
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Holy shit!!
View All Quotes
Photoshopped pic. Fake news.

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#17]
White knighting over an obvious joke. You're a clever one.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Meh. DigDug reacted as if he thought it was real. I figured he was serious, since the average IQ of Trumptards seems to be in the double-digits.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
NO WAY! That was photoshopped? Jesus

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Well no shit.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh really?

Brilliant observation there Short Bus.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't know which revelation is more astounding... that memes are often Photoshopped, or that they are now considered "news".

These are truly amazing times.

Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:31:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Meh. DigDug reacted as if he thought it was real. I figured he was serious, since the average IQ of Trumptards seems to be in the double-digits.
View Quote
The only slow person I see right now is you. Liberals projecting again. Sad.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't know which revelation is more astounding... that memes are often Photoshopped, or that they are now considered "news".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
meme
1 :  an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture
2 :  an amusing or interesting item (such as a captioned picture or video) or genre of items that is spread widely online especially through social media

That photoshopped pic is hardly a meme. In any case, it was done wrong. It shows her bandaged for a nose job, not a facelift.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#25]
her before surgery

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#26]
WOW.  Good detective work there.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#27]
He's dating Greta Van Twisted-Mush now??
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
meme
1 :  an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture
2 :  an amusing or interesting item (such as a captioned picture or video) or genre of items that is spread widely online especially through social media

That photoshopped pic is hardly a meme. In any case, it was done wrong. It shows her bandaged for a nose job, not a facelift.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
meme

Ahh, liberal butthurt at its finest...just gotta love the ugliness Trump brings out in the enemy.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
WITH F**KING SLEDGEHAMMER MAYBE
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Go away, Jeb.
View Quote
That's actually ironically funny, Jeb.

Please clap.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
meme

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
meme

Triggered

Sorry bout your girl

Ghey posts like this are why you lost the meme war

Sad
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satire is impossible. It still stands.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 1:56:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Triggered

Sorry bout your girl

Sad
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
meme

Triggered

Sorry bout your girl

Sad
Yep, shim is merely a caricature at this point.  Floundering wildly and bereft of any entertainment value at this point whatsoever.  Embarrassing, really...  
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 2:25:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Mika had a thing for Trump and he wasn't interested.

Because he doesn't stick his dick in crazy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 2:30:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Laughing at fuckin' Sherlock Holmes
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 4:32:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Off topic but WTF is up with her nose? She had a younger pic showing off her legs which were okay and generally her face is just average, ordinary and plain but in this photo, that nose is

I return you all to the 8 pages of debate
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 4:43:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Off topic but WTF is up with her nose? She had a younger pic showing off her legs which were okay and generally her face is just average, ordinary and plain but in this photo, that nose is

I return you all to the 8 pages of debate
View Quote
Ah, I'd say this wasn't her first rodeo in the surgical chair
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 4:45:03 AM EDT
[#38]
So where are you on the spectrum?
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top