Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The mods have *no* shame.

Disgusting.
View Quote

I just assume they are covididians and can't bare the truth.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:33:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Did you watch the video? It came off quite differently, though I erred to caution at first as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how I read it as well.
Did you watch the video? It came off quite differently, though I erred to caution at first as well.
That's the big difference in opinions here I think. Reading only the article of what the Phizer guy actually says vs the impression the video gives by inserting the spin of other people gives it a more sinister tone. And we all already hate big pharma and, myself included, don't trust them as far as we could throw them or the revolving door polticians who are supposed to be regulating them. So naturally we assume sinister motives.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:34:57 PM EDT
[#3]
AND...  It's moved.  What a crock of shit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Disgusting.
View Quote

All you have to do is put the covid conspiracy secret in your signature and reply to regular threads in GD.  If you had done that in the beginning then none of this covid stuff would have ever happened.

Why didn't any of you guys think of that?  You could have prevented this whole thing by just exposing the secret on arfcom GD, the only place on the entire internet where the truth would make any difference.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The black dude's words say one thing but his whole demeanor says another.  It screams guilty.  They guy knows what they are doing it sketchy at best and criminally dangerous at worst.  It's pretty clear the he thinks it is gain of function by another name.
View Quote

It's extremely clear that he's indicating that "Directed Evolution" is another term for gain-of-function.

Everyone knows that PV is setting these idiots up through Grindr, right?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:38:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
DNW, only read the text. Sounded like they are saying they would like to mutate the virus in the lab to develop effective vaccines to get ahead of the virus and have vaccines ready before it mutates naturally. If so that would only be sinister if they planned to release the mutated virus.
View Quote

Walker:[Big Pharma] is a revolving door for all government officials.

Veritas Journalist:Wow.

Walker:In any industry though. So, in the pharma industry, all the people who review our drugs -- eventually most of them will come work for pharma companies. And in the military, defense government officials eventually work for defense companies afterwards.

…

Veritas Journalist:How do you feel about that revolving door?

Walker:It’s pretty good for the industry to be honest. It’s bad for everybody else in America.

Veritas Journalist:Why is it bad for everybody else?

Walker:Because when the regulators reviewing our drugs know that once they stop regulating, they are going to work for the company, they are not going to be as hard towards the company that’s going to give them a job.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

All you have to do is put the covid conspiracy secret in your signature and reply to regular threads in GD.  If you had done that in the beginning then none of this covid stuff would have ever happened.

Why didn't any of you guys think of that?  You could have prevented this whole thing by just exposing the secret on arfcom GD, the only place on the entire internet where the truth would make any difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disgusting.

Does someone regret their permanent decision?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Walker:In any industry though. So, in the pharma industry, all the people who review our drugs -- eventually most of them will come work for pharma companies. And in the military, defense government officials eventually work for defense companies afterwards.

Walker:It's pretty good for the industry to be honest. It's bad for everybody else in America.

Walker:Because when the regulators reviewing our drugs know that once they stop regulating, they are going to work for the company, they are not going to be as hard towards the company that's going to give them a job.
View Quote
Strongly agree with you that that is definitely fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:42:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disgusting.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:43:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Keep playing God Pfizer...

It ain't going to end well.
View Quote

Murphy is coming. Always does.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most people's lives don't revolve around covid and/or the covid vaccine.  Normal people aren't obsessed with crackpot bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:45:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Most people's lives don't revolve around covid and/or the covid vaccine.  Normal people aren't obsessed with crackpot bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree but most people acknowledge it was a crock, a money and power grab and the people were pawns. Most people.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:49:45 PM EDT
[#14]
If you're listening to the livecast right now, O'keefe just said they've got another video coming tomorrow involving the same guy saying even more stuff.

Apparently Pfizer is locking down accounts.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I agree but most people acknowledge it was a crock, a money and power grab and the people were pawns. Most people.
View Quote

Yeah I think that's true.  But that's another reason why there's not some desperate need to post about covid in GD 200 times a day.  

There is no covid secret that needs to be posted there so that people will finally see the light.  It's more about just being pissed off that you can't post a bunch of covid bullshit there so you can get people who don't want to spend all day talking about covid, to talk about covid because that's what you want to talk about.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah I think that's true.  But that's another reason why there's not some desperate need to post about covid in GD 200 times a day.  

There is no covid secret that needs to be posted there so that people will finally see the light.  It's more about just being pissed off that you can't post a bunch of covid bullshit there so you can get people who don't want to spend all day talking about covid, to talk about covid because that's what you want to talk about.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't been to this forum in months I am just following this thread which I think could potentially be a BFD. Maybe not we will see but it sure the fuck shouldn't be here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If you're listening to the livecast right now, O'keefe just said they've got another video coming tomorrow involving the same guy saying even more stuff.

View Quote

I wonder why they would do that….
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's extremely clear that he's indicating that "Directed Evolution" is another term for gain-of-function.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The black dude's words say one thing but his whole demeanor says another.  It screams guilty.  They guy knows what they are doing it sketchy at best and criminally dangerous at worst.  It's pretty clear the he thinks it is gain of function by another name.

I didn't but the black dude did seem flaming.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#19]
We are all crazy conspiracy neck beard rednecks ... until one day we aren't, was right all along, and the smartest ones in the room. :)
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Walker:It's pretty good for the industry to be honest. It's bad for everybody else in America.

Walker:Because when the regulators reviewing our drugs know that once they stop regulating, they are going to work for the company, they are not going to be as hard towards the company that's going to give them a job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DNW, only read the text. Sounded like they are saying they would like to mutate the virus in the lab to develop effective vaccines to get ahead of the virus and have vaccines ready before it mutates naturally. If so that would only be sinister if they planned to release the mutated virus.

This is why this should be in GD and not hidden away in the dungeon.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:09:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
   Walker:[Big Pharma] is a revolving door for all government officials    
   Walker:It’s pretty good for the industry to be honest. It’s bad for everybody else in America?

Walker:Because when the regulators reviewing our drugs know that once they stop regulating, they are going to work for the company, they are not going to be as hard towards the company that’s going to give them a job.
View Quote
ETA...to see red...

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#22]
totally normal, nothing to see here
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#23]
For FUCKS SAKE Mods. I get the raging hard on to moderate and bury this in the Covid dungeon…. But some corruption should be allowed for discussion with the broader audience of GD. Most folks like me never come to this dungeon and wouldn’t know about this otherwise. It’s not like it’s gonna show up on MSM or get exposure anywhere other than Twitter
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PV modus operandi, they always drag out big stories (or what would be big stories if they got coverage from the MSM) trying to keep it trending on twitter and other media.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#25]
It's all just a big misunderstanding.

(It always is).

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:19:50 PM EDT
[#26]
My wife went to college with this guy and his wife.  She was roomates with his wife for 3 years.  We're friends, but live hundreds of miles apart, so we haven't seen them in a few years.  If we ever get together again, boy do I have some questions for him....

Pfizer Big Dog

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#27]
How many more clot shots to make this go away?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#28]
How long until Project Veritas people start getting suicided?  Can't believe it hasn't happened already.

ETA: And this should be in GD.  This isn't about COVID.  This is about corruption.  And if it is true, this is very important and everyone needs to know.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just force everyone in big pharma to take their own products.  All of them.
View Quote

I'm down with this
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:26:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
For FUCKS SAKE Mods. I get the raging hard on to moderate and bury this in the Covid dungeon…. But some corruption should be allowed for discussion with the broader audience of GD. Most folks like me never come to this dungeon and wouldn’t know about this otherwise. It’s not like it’s gonna show up on MSM or get exposure anywhere other than Twitter
View Quote

Twitter has nearly a half billion users but arfcom GD is where the truth needs to be heard?  

Have you thought about typing up a note and posting it on the bulletin board at the local barbecue joint?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#31]
They honeytrapped that gay piece of shit.

He and all the others involved at Pfizer should be hung until dead after a speedy trial.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I can only think it's one of two things:

1-The guy's conscious is so shocked he just has to get it out, or
2-Only dishonorable people would hang around to be involved in such a thing ("There is no honor among thieves")

I'm kind of leaning towards #2, because if it were #1, he would have already left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The number of people who are willing to talk about what should be a company's most classified information while on a date is mind blowing.  

I can only think it's one of two things:

1-The guy's conscious is so shocked he just has to get it out, or
2-Only dishonorable people would hang around to be involved in such a thing ("There is no honor among thieves")

I'm kind of leaning towards #2, because if it were #1, he would have already left.
Dude is trying to impress his next fuck.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:00:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
AND...  It's moved.  What a crock of shit.
View Quote

No sh_t. This is bigger than the stupid COVID discussion forums.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:02:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Everyone involved in that should be publicly executed
View Quote

Immediately...like Sunday Afternoon.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Twitter has nearly a half billion users but arfcom GD is where the truth needs to be heard?  

Have you thought about typing up a note and posting it on the bulletin board at the local barbecue joint?
View Quote

Tell us you don't understand the concept of "going viral" without telling us you don't understand the concept.

Every pond on the internet needs to be rippled over this.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:14:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here. Fucking censorship.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:19:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Pretty soon if you speak about it people will says it’s like that movie Rainbow 6 and you are a conspiracy theorist loony for saying it really happened & is happening
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:35:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Tell us you don't understand the concept of "going viral" without telling us you don't understand the concept.

View Quote

It already got posted in GD.  You're just mad because you can't continually badger people over and over again with crackpot bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It already got posted in GD.  You're just mad because you can't continually badger people over and over again with crackpot bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:45:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The OP is Fucking useless
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 1:01:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how I read it as well.

No, I haven't yet.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 1:27:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, this seems like an obvious thing to do. I’m not sure what the problem is.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Attempts are being made by others (who probably have not seen or heard of this thread) to post the Veritas video in GD as news. Mods are deleting the threads. Not locking them or calling dupe, just making them vanish.

This is unconscionable, communist-style censorship happening on the preeminent gun forum on the internet.

Link Posted: 1/26/2023 2:55:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Since most people were forced to take it, and it’s killing tons of people (no coverage of course), and you have things like this proving those devil worshiping traitors are willing to infect people so they can inject mRNA drugs into them…..yeah…. If day most people’s lives revolve around Covid.

Crackpot?  Did you actually read the article and watch the video?  Or did your reticular activating system kick in?
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 2:57:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, let’s talk about what chewing gum is the best, or make 4,879,755 dupe threads as opposed to talk about one of the biggest crimes against humanity so as to maybe actually do something about it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 3:05:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So they’re doing it to try and get ahead of future variants and have vaccines ready to go? Oh the humanity!
View Quote

Do you honestly think they can predict what variants of this virus will occur naturally.. if you do I have a bridge to sell you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 4:29:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Do you honestly think they can predict what variants of this virus will occur naturally.. if you do I have a bridge to sell you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So they’re doing it to try and get ahead of future variants and have vaccines ready to go? Oh the humanity!

No shit.  They can't predict which flu variants to include in the next flu vaccine, and corona virii historically mutate faster than the flu.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 5:22:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The number of people who are willing to talk about what should be a company's most classified information while on a date is mind blowing.  
View Quote

Alcohol.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 5:24:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Amazing the people on this forum will dismiss this as a Nothingburger.

It SHOULD be enormous as it is highly disturbing if true.
View Quote

I'm sure we will get a couple grandstanding politicians, until the next mass shooting.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top