Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 5:54:22 AM EDT
[#1]
He'll be fired......for getting caught for letting the cat out of the bag.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 6:01:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you honestly think they can predict what variants of this virus will occur naturally.. if you do I have a bridge to sell you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So they’re doing it to try and get ahead of future variants and have vaccines ready to go? Oh the humanity!

Do you honestly think they can predict what variants of this virus will occur naturally.. if you do I have a bridge to sell you.

The idea is normally to simulate a million mutations.  That way you are likely to capture all possibilities.

You can’t predict which it will be, but you don’t have to if you simulate enough to cover them all.

But you have to be really careful, because some of those million will be completely benign, and others will end mankind.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 6:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He'll be fired......for getting caught for letting the cat out of the bag.
View Quote

I'm thinking very few people who watched those clips are concerned about that gay dick doctor's future career

It's outrageous to think that all the jokes about manufacturing new COVID variants to sell a custom cure are likely true...I don't even have words to describe the level of rage that fills me with.

I just hope I live long enough to see them all hang.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 7:13:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Seriously where do they find these idiots.  I would never talk details about my company or my job with a stranger.
View Quote

It appears the exec is a queer and trying to impress his “date” with inside info.

Easy enough to understand how Veritas finds a targets weakness and exploits it.

Just like in the past, they put a hot woman out there wired up and get some some simp to blab.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Watching FOX news at 4 and 5 with 0 mention of the PV video and not one ill word for Phizer. Just sad how they won’t cross their handlers.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Watching FOX news at 4 and 5 with o mention of the PV video and not one ill word for Phizer. Just sad how they won't cross their handlers.
View Quote

At least people can share it on Twitter (for now) without it being censored or "shadowed"
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#7]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For the TLDR crowd:

Pfizer is intentionally mutating covid to create new strains, with the intention of releasing them in order to sell new vaccines.

Cue the Iago clip.

Why am I not surprised?
View Quote

LOL

Where did you get the idea that they're planning to intentionally release mutated SARS-CoV-2 viruses?
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#9]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 8:37:35 AM EDT
[#10]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LOL

Where did you get the idea that they're planning to intentionally release mutated SARS-CoV-2 viruses?
View Quote

He didn't say they plan to release it. But why the FUCK would anyone think its a good idea to do this? You dont see a potential disaster there?
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#12]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He didn't say they plan to release it. But why the FUCK would anyone think its a good idea to do this? You dont see a potential disaster there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Walker: “Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”

Walker: “You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t.”

Walker: “From what I’ve heard is they [Pfizer scientists] are optimizing it [COVID mutation process], but they’re going slow because everyone is very cautious -- obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. I think they are also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations.”
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes, let’s talk about what chewing gum is the best, or make 4,879,755 dupe threads as opposed to talk about one of the biggest crimes against humanity so as to maybe actually do something about it.
View Quote

you're not doing anything about it, you're just shitposting on the internet
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 9:31:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

I'm sure the lowest bidder has the safest lab

I think we should send them to the moon to do their experiments, one condition, they stay there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So you didn’t actually watch it, but you are an expert on the content and dictate that it is perfectly acceptable behavior for a pharmaceutical company .  

Interesting approach.
View Quote

Even more interesting that you think he thinks it's acceptable behavior.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Things like this should never be removed from GD. This isn't just about covid, what else have they done this with or are currently doing this with?
Millions of Americans have been conned/forced to take this corrupt companies product, information like this should be shoved in front of everyone like their shots were shoved into people.
How much is Pfizer paying Brownell's?
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Things like this should never be removed from GD. This isn't just about covid, what else have they done this with or are currently doing this with?
Millions of Americans have been conned/forced to take this corrupt companies product, information like this should be shoved in front of everyone like their shots were shoved into people.
How much is Pfizer paying Brownell's?
View Quote

This

Pfizer is a greedy ass company that cooked shit just to make even more money. They see the government and COVID as a cash cow.

This dude even admitted that the Wuhan lab released the shit. Of course we all knew that already.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#20]
I thought the summary from ZeroHedge was nice: "Directed Evolution"? Pfizer R&D Exec Says Covid-19 Created In Wuhan, Is 'Cash Cow' For Company

Does anyone still question that our biggest enemies are already inside the wire???
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 11:46:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It
....yep. That's awesome! Now the thread will be moved and seen by 9 people.
View Quote
# 9 here lol
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
DNW, only read the text. Sounded like they are saying they would like to mutate the virus in the lab to develop effective vaccines to get ahead of the virus and have vaccines ready before it mutates naturally. If so that would only be sinister if they planned to release the mutated virus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Project Nothingburger

BOMBSHELL!!!!

DNW, only read the text. Sounded like they are saying they would like to mutate the virus in the lab to develop effective vaccines to get ahead of the virus and have vaccines ready before it mutates naturally. If so that would only be sinister if they planned to release the mutated virus.

Watch it again.  The guy says that COVID-19 probably went worldwide due to a lab release from someone doing "directed evolution" in Wuhan... the kind of stuff he indicates Pfizer is currently working on right now.  

One quote:

We can do these selected structure mutations to make them more potent. There is research ongoing about that. I don’t know how that is going to work. There better not be any more outbreaks because Jesus Christ," he continued.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#23]

I checked the chans this morning and there were spam threads all over about the doctor being fake, not a Pfizer employee, fake credentials, etc...

It was pretty lame lol.

I guess if you can't control the narrative, just try obfuscate and create doubt?
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Will life imitate art soon?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#25]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Exactly

Pfizer: Were gonna make new strains of rona........for science of course

Gd Mods : Well shit , we can't have THIS getting out , we gotta help fauci and the pedo....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For FUCKS SAKE Mods. I get the raging hard on to moderate and bury this in the Covid dungeon . But some corruption should be allowed for discussion with the broader audience of GD. Most folks like me never come to this dungeon and wouldn't know about this otherwise. It's not like it's gonna show up on MSM or get exposure anywhere other than Twitter

Exactly

Pfizer: Were gonna make new strains of rona........for science of course

Gd Mods : Well shit , we can't have THIS getting out , we gotta help fauci and the pedo....

I have no insider info, but I'm gonna guess that most of the pressure to remove COVID threads in GD comes from a handful of longtime members who quite simply don't want to have to be reminded of it; we know a lot of members lost loved ones to the shots as well, so it's probably not entirely just some pfizerbro type thing.

Anyway, that's often how that shit goes, but...those billions per month in profit do seem to be getting around pretty well lol.
I just saw a Pfizer ad last night with about 7 or 8 big celebrities in it
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Clearly unable to stay on topic.  
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top