Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/18/2022 12:22:54 PM EDT
https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-lambasts-us-gods-messenger-world-order-changing

Russian President Vladimir Putin blasted the U.S. in speech from St. Petersburg Friday, accusing Washington of believing it is "God’s messenger" and warning that the world order is changing.

"After declaring victory in the Cold War, the United States proclaimed itself to be God’s messenger on Earth," Putin claimed. "They seem to ignore the fact that in the past decades, new powerful and increasingly assertive centers have been formed."

Putin’s speech, which was delayed for over an hour due to an alleged cyber-attack, focused almost solely on attacking the U.S. and its Western allies.

Russia has come under immense international condemnation following the illegal and deadly invasion of Ukraine four months ago – an incursion that has resulted in the greatest threat to European security since World War II.

But Putin, who has long relied on propaganda to drive the political temperature in Russia, suggested Moscow had been hit with severe sanctioning due to Western fears that the global order is changing.

"Our colleagues are not just denying reality. More than that, they are trying to reverse the course of history," Putin claimed. "They consider themselves exceptional. If they are exceptional, that means everyone else is second rate."

The Kremlin head accused the U.S. of attempting to "cancel" states that do not accept western values.

Putin claimed Moscow is just the latest victim to be hit by "crazy" and "insane" sanctions and said Western efforts would not stop the world order from changing.

"Nothing lasts forever," he said.  "While planning their economic blitzkrieg, they did not notice, simply ignored the real facts of how much our country had changed in the past few years."

The U.S., European and other western allies have not only slapped Russia with tough sanctions in an attempt to stymie its war efforts, but have moved to block the sale of Russia's largest income earners – oil and natural gas.

The European Union, which imported a whopping 40 percent of its energy needs from Moscow prior to its invasion of Ukraine, has said it will cut 90 percent of its Russia oil imports by the end of the year.

Additionally, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen vowed earlier this month to address the other 10 percent as well.

Link Posted: 6/18/2022 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck pooty
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
He's an asshole but he's got a point. Pushing wokeness and failed policies has destroyed the US' credibility overseas.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's an asshole but he's got a point. Pushing wokeness and failed policies has destroyed the US' credibility overseas.
View Quote

He's absolutely right.  We make no attempt to hide our policy of undermining the emergence of new super power nations.

Putin has a duty to his people to try and thwart any system which seeks to undermine the prosperity of his people and our leaders are supposed to perform the same duty on our behalf.

This is the game from time immemorial.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Speaking of New World Order, Russia stripping the cupboards bare and floundering in Ukraine has to have China thinking this might be a good time to realign the Chinese-Russian border westward.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]
He maybe a dickhead... But he is right.  The US and wokeness have weakened the US BAD.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He maybe a dickhead... But he is right.  The US and wokeness have weakened the US BAD.
View Quote

We are the laughing stock of the world. LGBTQ+ obsession is crazy.

Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#7]
fvp
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#8]
He ain't wrong. Weaponizing your currency has consequences.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:06:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

And Europe is letting the US fund this war while they continue to avoid their obligations and send money to Russia.  

China and India have also thumbed their noses at the sanctions.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I posted a video of the speech in the Ukraine war thread about 2 pages back from current page. China also gave a speech after him Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He's absolutely right.  We make no attempt to hide our policy of undermining the emergence of new super power nations.

Putin has a duty to his people to try and thwart any system which seeks to undermine the prosperity of his people and our leaders are supposed to perform the same duty on our behalf.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, and in before the usual pillowbiters get offended that anyone dare agree with Putin.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't worry, the Big Guy's got our back, said he could go toe to toe with Putin
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#13]
In before someone explains how Putin has worked to improve the lives of his subjects
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In before someone explains how Putin has worked to improve the lives of his subjects
View Quote

Or Biden.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He's an asshole but he's got a point. Pushing wokeness and failed policies has destroyed the US. ' credibility overseas.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Not a fan of Russia... but America's influence on the world is a bad influence.
We are literally trying to conserve the purity of children, because there is a significant and powerful movement that is trying to move us closer to the day of normalizing pedophilia and legalizing it.

If thats the direction America is going, I *HOPE* we lose influence on the global stage. Any country that is willing to accept the victimization of their children because of woke political bullshit... *DESERVES* to lose influence and power on the global stage. I pray for it, in fact.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
In before someone tells us how Joe Biden wouldn't totally do the same shit Putin is doing if he could get away with it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Speaking of New World Order, Russia stripping the cupboards bare and floundering in Ukraine has to have China thinking this might be a good time to realign the Chinese-Russian border westward.
View Quote
They probably want Taiwan more than they want to take on Russia.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
fvp
View Quote
Great... now do Biden.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In before someone tells us how Joe Biden wouldn't totally do the same shit Putin is doing if he could get away with it.
View Quote

Invading Canada? Poisoning dissidents with nerve agents?

What would people in this country do if Tucker Carlson was found dead from some horrible chemical weapon that could be easily traced to a US military facility?

Probably just grumble and complain. Then go back to working themselves to death.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#22]
"Our colleagues are not just denying reality. More than that, they are trying to reverse the course of history," Putin claimed. "They consider themselves exceptional. If they are exceptional, that means everyone else is second rate."
View Quote

Russia doesn't rate that high.

China is second rate.

Russia is maybe 4th rate.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#23]
He wouldn’t tell Trump that.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree.

We used to be exceptional, and arguably even a messenger of God.  But we've basically kicked God out and embraced evil.   We are now just competing to be the biggest Clown Show on earth.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like his western counterparts, he hasn't. "World leaders" are just clueless delegators who get their talking points from advisors, their only true personal conviction being personal enrichment & self-preservation, & they aren't "fighting for you", either. It's all bullshit. All of it. Just like the story about the cabinet minister, the whole business. They've just got us in here to do their dirty work.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah the world order's changing.  Russia's getting wrecked by Ukraine, end of story.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:29:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/3MIdUSil.jpg
View Quote

You're serious, aren't you? What it is that some IDKWTF out there is driving your agenda, and you can't do anything about it, can you?

I cannot see any of this getting to me that bad, man. Even the people doing it all know it's BS.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#28]
God, rofl.

Our gov doesn’t give a shit about god. Unless their god is money, then he’s right.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I do agree with putin that the gov of this country is insane.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This, and in before the usual pillowbiters get offended that anyone dare agree with Putin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Putin's goverenment, and oligarch buddies, are the biggest threat to his people.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/3MIdUSil.jpg
View Quote

I don’t know about “we”….I don’t condone, approve, acknowledge this insanity.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I agree.

We used to be exceptional, and arguably even a messenger of God.  But we've basically kicked God out and embraced evil.   We are now just competing to be the biggest Clown Show on earth.
View Quote

No, WE HAVE NOT. Even if others have, or are suggesting we somehow need to embrace this. This is America, and if they can be critical of us, we can and should return the favor. The government, nor the main stream media, represents me or anything I stand for.

And some things I won't stand for. Defeatism, for one. I cannot and will not picture G-d being defeated by any of these people pushing this nonsense. I mean, seriously, where is the church in all of this? Specifically, the Westboro Baptist Church. Remember when no one could stop them?
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Kids and drag shows are the devil's work.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Russia doesn't rate that high.

China is second rate.

Russia is maybe 4th rate.
View Quote

We are the only first rate country. Also, this is an American embassy
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't think Russians have their children accosted by "drag queens". Probably not many schools teach CRT either.

He is right about the world order changing.

If he just sits tight a little bit longer there won't be anything left here to stop him.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:54:32 PM EDT
[#36]
He's right. We don't need to be pompous assholes.

Not sure how his war is any different than our wars in the east.

Our leaders are corrupt and pathetic.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#37]
I love how Xhina can get the Russian Doll to say what they want stated publicly, while simultaneously using the American puppet government to quash the Doll's interests in Asia.

The US public was getting too cozy with Russia, which would have become a serious threat to Belt & Road. Mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Putin's goverenment, and oligarch buddies, are the biggest threat to his people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And our government is the biggest threat to us. And China’s government is the biggest threat to the Chinese people.

I am noticing a pattern.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#39]
As much as I hate to say it I’d trust Putin more than any of the corrupt bought and paid for pieces of shit running our government. We don’t even know the real story behind all this bullshit, I’m sure there’s tons of nefarious stuff going on.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah the world order's changing.  Russia's getting wrecked by Ukraine, end of story.
View Quote

I agree. Despite our leaders betraying the Constitution, our freedoms, and selling out allies, we still managed to stand up to evil somewhere in the world. Shame Americans won't do it here but progress is progress. I'm not surprised many here support tyranny. Tyranny should have no haven on the planet. Guess we know why America is so divided. Even some on the Right will support evil as long as they can stay on the couch.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Putin can choke on a bucket of dicks from his own dead soldiers... and then he can get another bucket... and another.

Fuck Vlad Putin
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you saying that funding gender awareness in Pakistan isn't a valuable service to the world?
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Soros Brzezinski, Kissinger, Albright, Rice, Nuland…etc.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I do agree with putin that the gov of this country is insane.
View Quote

Your failure, like so many others, to acknowledge Putin and Russia as a whole is even more evil, explains why we are in this situation.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#46]
The world forgot what war was like so fuck them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#47]
It is changing. Russia is leaving the global stage.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I don't think Russians have their children accosted by "drag queens". Probably not many schools teach CRT either.

He is right about the world order changing.

If he just sits tight a little bit longer there won't be anything left here to stop him.
View Quote

Teaching their children that the murdering of tens of thousands of Poles in WWII was an act of patriotism, slaughtering 7 million of their own was an act of heroism, committing genocide on the Ukrainian people 3 times in the last century and now attempting it again, calling Ukrainians who love freedom Nazis while in the invasion of Poland they called the German Nazis allies is not worse?  

Think again.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#49]
The USA will be God's messenger on earth until the rest of the world's population stops moving here. Where does the average Russian want to live, in their shithole, or the USA?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top