Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Being "religious" does not equate to Salvation.
View Quote

True, but do you know anything of her faith?
If you don't, you should not assume anything.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

When even no-shit terrorists act more appropriate than GD.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/246790/FcJPw-FWQAAtv0A_jpeg-2518781.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't take long for GD Edgelords to come out of woodworks.

When even no-shit terrorists act more appropriate than GD.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/246790/FcJPw-FWQAAtv0A_jpeg-2518781.JPG

Yeah but they're trying to look respectable lately.  Unlike GD trolls.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#3]
She never called anyone in her country a bunch of names.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:23:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I know the guy who did the hand carvings for special pieces and was commissioned ro make her 90th birthday chair.
He is a regular at places just like Windsor and such. He does restoration pieces for the Vatican as well.
He has met the Queen a few times. Said she was nice, but then again, he's the most humble guy you ever knew. Doesn't even talk about what he does. He only told me because I was out and saw his family and his dad was talking about his self taught craft.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#6]
My favorite queen meme:

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She lived her life in the manner required for Salvation in the Anglican faith.

I hope she is reunited with Philip her beloved husband of 73 years.
View Quote

It doesn't work that way
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What the fuck is that thing in the background??
View Quote

Whitehouse press secretary.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:26:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
One of my kids is vacationing in Ireland,  was in a bar earlier, the bartender said 'good riddance' and changed the TV to a soccer match.  Then he said to her and her boyfriend 'You're not English are you? You won't find anyone sad here.'

Some things run deep.
View Quote

You find boorish idiots everywhere.

The Queen visited Ireland recently and was warmly welcomed.

Even Martin McGuinness ( IRA ) said he liked her !
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
RIP, she was a classy lady and a tough WW2 survivor !
View Quote

I don't disagree with this at all.

I obviously don't agree with a monarchy. I also think she held onto the position as long as she could to keep Charles from the position.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:27:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Thou shall see that it is barren. I hath not a single fuck to give.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
One of my kids is vacationing in Ireland,  was in a bar earlier, the bartender said 'good riddance' and changed the TV to a soccer match.  Then he said to her and her boyfriend 'You're not English are you? You won't find anyone sad here.'

Some things run deep.
View Quote

"The King is dead, God save the King".  

Doesn't seem you are *rid* of anything really.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#14]
RIP. She’s lived through more history than most anyone.  She sat front and center, not in it literally. She’s just a figure head, but saw everything from WW2 through every war we and England have been involved in.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#15]
During her almost 64-year-long reign, the queen has seen a remarkable amount of change in the world, but perhaps no change has greater affected her life than the remarkable decline of the British Empire.
View Quote

Bit strange innit?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeremyahu: Her, her father, and her grandfather have been absolutely terrible for the British people. Her great great grandmother Victoria was also a stooge.

The Empire was bankrupted and about a million subjects died so her grandfather's government could pretend to guarantee Belgian neutrality. The Empire was destroyed, Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe was given over to the Soviet Union, and about half a million subjects died so her father's government could pretend to guarantee Polish independence. So her government could pretend to not be racist they brought in so many racial aliens that Mohammed is the most common name among male babies, the population is set up to be majority non British and non White in only a few decades, and thousands of White girls are raped every year by predatory Pakistani prostitution gangs.

Under Elizabeth II's reign Christianity has collapsed, the country was deinudstrialized, drug abuse has ballooned, the divorce rate has skyrocketed, births to unwed mothers has grown by 8 times, homosexuality has been legalized and promoted, children are under threat of psycho doctors trying to mutilate them into castrated trannies, and her government has become entangled in a war against Russia whose violence could very well grow to be another world war.

Kitties-with-Sigs: You do realize she had nothing to do with any of that, right?

Or do you believe she still "ruled" England as a true monarch?
View Quote

She didn't protest any of it.  She gave her assent to it all.  As you say, she held the rudder.  She helped steer the ship into the rocks.  She watched as evil's foothold grew into a boardwalk.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Just think, she became Queen when Joseph Stalin was in power.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Thou shall see that it is barren. I hath not a single fuck to give.
View Quote

Thats a lot of stupid shit to type for someone who doesnt care.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:33:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Not really. We bailed them out big time, they hadn't finished repaying lend/lease until only a few years ago.   They could no longer secure the empire.

Now we secure the entire world.   I'm not sure the Brits didn't get the better deal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well ok then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Die bitch die
Well ok then.
And that earns a 'click'. Bye !!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some things run deep.

I’m waiting for the memes of Charles holding a pillow to start.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Charles will now go by "King Charles III"
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
During her almost 64-year-long reign, the queen has seen a remarkable amount of change in the world, but perhaps no change has greater affected her life than the remarkable decline of the British Empire.

https://i.imgur.com/U4yl5oZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fWO9VlB.jpg

Bit strange innit?

Still got the Falklands though and that's something!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not really. We bailed them out big time, they hadn't finished repaying lend/lease until only a few years ago.   They could no longer secure the empire.

Now we secure the entire world.   I'm not sure the Brits didn't get the better deal.
View Quote

One of the few countries who actually repaid us, IIRC
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:43:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Whats this "Back in the day" shit ?  

I'd literally be the King of England after getting pulled out of that ass
View Quote

Username checks out
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Regardless of my feelings about the decline of the British Empire, I feel for her family.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Because the British were basically broke after WWll. All those little sports cars, the Big Healeys/MG/Triumph/Sunbeam were made with the American market in mind to try and balance the trade payments. Indeed we pretty much told the British where we stood in regards to the Suez Crisis. Everybody GTFO, we had enough on our hands regarding the Hungarian Crisis.

Despite being broke, the British still developed the V-Force bombers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#31]
RiP

You were great queen and had great strength for your people.

Probably should bold the title
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Very sad news .
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#33]
I’m both American and British by birth, hold dual citizenship.
I was born in the UK, grew up in UK schools singing ‘God Save The Queen.’ Our family (and thousands other) attended the Silver Jubilee. I’ve always held Her Majesty in high regard.

She was the last of the Great Ones. And held her office with dignity and reserve.
I don’t think I’ll care as much for a King Charles, no matter the number.

Rest In Peace Your Majesty.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:47:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Damn good points
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her, her father, and her grandfather have been absolutely terrible for the British people. Her great great grandmother Victoria was also a stooge.

The Empire was bankrupted and about a million subjects died so her grandfather's government could pretend to guarantee Belgian neutrality. The Empire was destroyed, Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe was given over to the Soviet Union, and about half a million subjects died so her father's government could pretend to guarantee Polish independence. So her government could pretend to not be racist they brought in so many racial aliens that Mohammed is the most common name among male babies, the population is set up to be majority non British and non White in only a few decades, and thousands of White girls are raped every year by predatory Pakistani prostitution gangs.

Under Elizabeth II's reign Christianity has collapsed, the country was deinudstrialized, drug abuse has ballooned, the divorce rate has skyrocketed, births to unwed mothers has grown by 8 times, homosexuality has been legalized and promoted, children are under threat of psycho doctors trying to mutilate them into castrated trannies, and her government has become entangled in a war against Russia whose violence could very well grow to be another world war.

Damn good points
No, no they aren't. He still needs to show us on the doll where she touched him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That figurehead position is the biggest land owner in the World.

"With her 6.6 billion acres, Elizabeth II is far and away the world's largest landowner, with the closest runner-up (King Abdullah) holding control over a mere 547 million, or about 12% of the lands owned by Her Majesty, The Queen."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is in charge now?

Parliment and the PM like always. The royalty is just a figurehead position.

That figurehead position is the biggest land owner in the World.

"With her 6.6 billion acres, Elizabeth II is far and away the world's largest landowner, with the closest runner-up (King Abdullah) holding control over a mere 547 million, or about 12% of the lands owned by Her Majesty, The Queen."
6.6 billion acres? That seems wrong. That's over 3 times the size of the entire United States.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#36]
The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#37]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:53:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
RiP
You were great queen and had great strength for your people.

Probably should bold the title
View Quote
Done!  

Not certain why the mods changed the title to "Not dead", then back to "dead".  
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#40]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Done!  

Not certain why the mods changed the title to "Not dead", then back to "dead".  
View Quote

Well it was locked first.

At least this way we don't have to find a new thread.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Interesting, the Prime Minister called Charles "King Charles III" before he announced his regnal name.
View Quote

Well PM's aren't necessarily smart folks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#44]
God didn’t save the Queen this time.

Even though I don’t personally recognize royalty as being valid in today’s world, she seemed respectable.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#46]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Should have never caved on HKG.

I wouldn’t wish being Queen or King of England on anyone. Never mind the rumours of perversion of your offspring, I just couldn’t have so many places to be and a calendar full of events.

If you want to disappear for a week or two, you can’t.

In for KC3.

TC
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Condolences to our cousins across the pond.

Hopefully Charles will be half the man she was.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:59:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Since Charles is such a tool I wonder if this will create a push in the UK to shit can the whole Monarchy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top