Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thot the DNC had him wacked because he knew too much.
View Quote
Shawn Lucas too.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's always the Russians
View Quote
The funny part is, yahoo and the msm invested so much of their credibility on russia conspiring with Trump and were proven wrong, that now the russian narative has lost all credibility with anyone who has above room temperature imtelligence.  So yahoo blaming the Seth Rich conspiracy on russia all of the sudden gives the conspiracy theory a leg of legitamacy.

Unless of course you honestly think yahoo news brings you umadulterated truth.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The story has gain wide spread credibility.

Label it Of Russian Origin and a lot of people will ignore it.

SOP disinformation.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The funny part is, yahoo and the msm invested so much of their credibility on russia conspiring with Trump and were proven wrong, that now the russian narative has lost all credibility with anyone who has above room temperature imtelligence.  So yahoo blaming the Seth Rich conspiracy on russia all of the sudden gives the conspiracy theory a leg of legitamacy.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's always the Russians

Easily knocked down since yahoo news is the genesis for the FusionGPS production of Trump Russia collusion gas lighting.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The fact that he was an idealist working for the DNC and a Sanders supporter leads anyone with a functioning deductive reasoning capability to raise the question as to the motives for his death.

The fact that there was a massive data breach in December of 2015 between the Sanders and Clinton campaigns, and that the Sanders campaign voter data people said this had been happening before, was reported to the DNC (who did nothing), sets the stage for major questions that the presstitutes ignored.

Sanders campaign was blamed and his voter data director was fired.

Then Wikileaks dumps came in March.

The NSA has said that the Wikileaks Podesta emails are not part of a phishing attack, but from someone who had direct access to DNC servers with a data storage device.

Trying to blame this on the SVR is pure BS steering away from holding Clinton and the DNC responsible for their crimes, including rigging the election, rigging the debates, discussing laundry lists of presstitutes willing to slavishly do Hillary's bidding, many of whom voluntarily approached Podesta and Mooks with their adoration and willingness to print any story Hillary wanted.

I'm sure most of these presstitutes have SVR ideological warfare handlers upwind of the editors and directors within the disinformation brothels, but the SVR was not the lead on the Seth Rich story.  Anyone with a brain immediately raised a red flag on the Seth Rich murder.
View Quote
Yup.  This.  The date and time stamps on the document file transfers were too close together for it to be a remote download.  They were copied directly to a storage device/thumb drive.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I've never gotten a solid handle on the veracity of this one, but... Here ya go:

D.C. surgeon who operated on Seth Rich: ‘The DNC staffer was alive and well after surgery, before a group of LEOs showed up to the ICU’
DNC staffer's plug pulled in ICU?

By Shepard Ambellas -  May 22, 2017
WASHINGTON (INTELLIHUB) — A 4-year resident surgeon at Washington Hospital Center claims that Seth Rich was alive and recovering well in facility’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU) after being treated for a total of 3 routine gunshot wounds — that is until a number of law enforcement officers arrived eight hours later kicking most everyone out of the ICU and physically barring doctors and others from attending to Rich.

The surgeon who witnessed this bizarre behavior decided to come forth with the information despite the fact that he or she may be easy to identify.

Posted on May 17, to 4chan under the anonymous ID: “rhotYJAg,” the surgeon wrote:

4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won’t be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn’t stay silent.

Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergently where we performed an exlap and found a small injury to segment 3 of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots to the back exiting the abdomen) which we resected ~12cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn’t hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning. He did not have any major vascular injuries otherwise. I’ve seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he’d sustained a fatal wound.

In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine. About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell. At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that’s exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).

No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I’ve never seen anything like it before, and while I can’t say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don’t understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may, /pol/, I’m just one low level doc. Something’s fishy though, that’s for sure.

If this report is even half-way accurate, I'd like to know two things: Where did Rich actually die, and from what?

Other hand, it could be bullshit, but I can't tell, from evidence, whether it is or not.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The NSA has said that the Wikileaks Podesta emails are not part of a phishing attack, but from someone who had direct access to DNC servers with a data storage device.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I posted the first Seth Rich/email leak theory on Arf the morning after he was killed.  Hadn't seen anything about it elsewhere, the possible connection leaps out at anybody completely without Russian help.  No kidding.
This is false.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's always the Russians

I read Yahoo news everyday to see what the left and their shadowy front groups are up to...they are a very good barometer.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:10:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What was it that if it it was downloaded from the outside it would take 2 to 3 hours and this was done in like two minutes on the inside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I posted the first Seth Rich/email leak theory on Arf the morning after he was killed.  Hadn't seen anything about it elsewhere, the possible connection leaps out at anybody completely without Russian help.  No kidding.
The fact that he was an idealist working for the DNC and a Sanders supporter leads anyone with a functioning deductive reasoning capability to raise the question as to the motives for his death.

The fact that there was a massive data breach in December of 2015 between the Sanders and Clinton campaigns, and that the Sanders campaign voter data people said this had been happening before, was reported to the DNC (who did nothing), sets the stage for major questions that the presstitutes ignored.

Trying to blame this on the SVR is pure BS steering away from holding Clinton and the DNC responsible for their crimes, including rigging the election, rigging the debates, discussing laundry lists of presstitutes willing to slavishly do Hillary's bidding, many of whom voluntarily approached Podesta and Mooks with their adoration and willingness to print any story Hillary wanted.

I'm sure most of these presstitutes have SVR ideological warfare handlers upwind of the editors and directors within the disinformation brothels, but the SVR was not the lead on the Seth Rich story.  Anyone with a brain immediately raised a red flag on the Seth Rich murder.
What was it that if it it was downloaded from the outside it would take 2 to 3 hours and this was done in like two minutes on the inside.
William Benny, VIPS. YouTube has deleted all of his videos. Google was the main financial backer of Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike is the sole source for Russian hacking of the DNC.

Seems like one Lawyer at Perkins Coie hired both Crowdstrike and FusionGPS.

They say someone used a memory stick to locally download the stuff from the DNC a few hours after Comey did his press conference. Seth Rich was shot 5 days later. About ten days after that Shawn Lucas, another DNC staffer, who served the DNC with a Fraud lawsuit (the Judge ruled political parties are allowed to defraud voters) was found dead in his home. It has been reported that Rich and Lucas knew each other.

Anyway here is a story from several years back.
https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

more
https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Anytime anyone says Russians I just assume Hillary or the DNC is what is implied.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Anytime anyone says Russians I just assume Hillary or the DNC is what is implied.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yup. We all already knew. It was on Reddit, Chan's, etc. immediately.
View Quote
Indeed.

This new spin, is now trying to say that the russians came up with an obvious theory, and that therefore, the theory is wrong and anybody discussing it is a conspiracy theorist.

It's a back-handed way of denying what we all know, and clouding the waters due to all the MSM jizz-swollowers out there thinking it was a robbery or whatever.

Someone needs to make a timeline with links to these events, seeing them in order and summarized would be an easy way to shut this russian bullshit down.

Also remember: Yahoo News was the source used to leak the Steele Dossier; make up stuff, leak that stuff to Yahoo, Yahoo publishes made up stuff, use Yahoo article to prove made up stuff was true, get FISA warrant on Trump. Circular lies to justify already ongoing spying.

Yahoo his a willing participant in the deep state as a tool, in addition to being fake news.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
William Benny, VIPS. YouTube has deleted all of his videos. Google was the main financial backer of Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike is the sole source for Russian hacking of the DNC.

They say someone used a memory stick to locally download the stuff from the DNC a few hours after Comey did his press conference. Seth Rich was shot 5 days later. About ten days after that Shawn Lucas, another DNC staffer, who served the DNC with a Fraud lawsuit (the Judge ruled political parties are allowed to defraud voters) was found dead in his home. It has been reported that Rich and Lucas knew each other.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@dmnoid77

William Binney reference.  Drink.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I wonder if this is just a coincidence. I kinda doubt it.
https://i.redd.it/v9l1as3o7b931.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those motherfuckers at yahoo news are fronts of FusionGPS.
One in particular that they always go to.. Michael Isikoff.
I wonder if this is just a coincidence. I kinda doubt it.
https://i.redd.it/v9l1as3o7b931.png
Very doubtful.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I really don’t think Putin is all that interested in f’ng with us, and tend to think that anything “Russia” is really just the Dems running smoke for their own nefarious activities.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Those Ruskies are into every damn thing !
View Quote
What's next?  Indoor plumbing?!?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#20]
My first thought, while reading the OP, was that the Dems made this up and released it to Yahoo, trying to keep *Russia!* in the headlines.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
@dmnoid77

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@dmnoid77

Ahh, A classic bs I have more SME than the Technical director of the NSA and Program Director of IBM and muh DNC dint do nufin routine.

Do another one, tell me Trump colluded with Russia because yahoo news and Adam Schiff says so.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Uh huh...
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is false.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
Its funny that you say this, considering damn near everything else you've posted regarding the Trump/russia conspiracy was 100% bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Its funny that you say this, considering damn near everything else you've posted regarding the Trump/russia conspiracy was 100% bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
You've got a chance to prove me wrong right now. Go for it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
Well I read the Mueller report. Never mentions Podesta's emails, and says some or all of the DNC emails could have been given to WikiLeaks by someone who took the locally. lol.

LRRPF is a solid.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Indeed.

This new spin, is now trying to say that the russians came up with an obvious theory, and that therefore, the theory is wrong and anybody discussing it is a conspiracy theorist.

It's a back-handed way of denying what we all know, and clouding the waters due to all the MSM jizz-swollowers out there thinking it was a robbery or whatever.

Someone needs to make a timeline with links to these events, seeing them in order and summarized would be an easy way to shut this russian bullshit down.

Also remember: Yahoo News was the source used to leak the Steele Dossier; make up stuff, leak that stuff to Yahoo, Yahoo publishes made up stuff, use Yahoo article to prove made up stuff was true, get FISA warrant on Trump. Circular lies to justify already ongoing spying.

Yahoo his a willing participant in the deep state as a tool, in addition to being fake news.
View Quote
There used to be one, a continually updated locked google sheet.  Looking for the link.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#27]
 I thought that the KGB was Russia's version of the CIA. The CIA and the KGB came about during the 50's if I recall correctly. The SVR came about in the 90's from the KGB. In any event, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Conspiracy theory BS originated from Russian intelligence as a means of American disinformation to create distrust of the US government by it's citizens. Certainly explains all of the bull crap conspiracies regarding Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas murders.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
He doesn't have to, he recalls your 2 year nonstop motorboating of Muh Russia.

We tried to tell you. You wouldn't listen.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Woogie boogie its teh russians!!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Well if yahoo news is reporting it, that’s good enough for me.

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Many of you are naive and ignorant to the covert activities of the Russian gov.

These are the kinda things they do on the regular. It's very possible Seth Rich was killed by them.

Also they do in fact have a very large online government-run shill army with tens of thousands of Russians posting from Russia, mostly Saint Petersburg and Moscow,  using IP proxies and advanced software to manage online personas, to appear to be normal Americans  in order to sway public opinions. They do this not only on US forums, social media, and other websites but those of  many other countries in which they want to change public opinons and political outcomes. It's been an area of heavy focus for the Russian government since Putin came into office before 9/11. They post anywhere and everywhere public comments are allowed.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe the Russians were effective with their dis-information campaign because they used actual events and factual information....

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
A lot of you if not most of you are extremely naive and ignorant to the covert activities of the Russian gov.

These are the kinda things they do on the regular. It's very possible Seth Rich was killed by them.

Also they do in fact have a very large online government-run shill army with tens of thousands of Russians posting from Russia, mostly Saint Petersburg and Moscow,  using IP proxies and advanced software to manage online personas, to appear to be normal Americans  in order to sway public opinions. They do this not only on US forums, social media, and other websites but those of  many other countries in which they want to change public opinons and political outcomes. It's been an area of heavy focus for the Russian government since Putin came into office before 9/11. They post anywhere and everywhere public comments are allowed.
View Quote
Yeah, they started the womans March and metoo movement.

They also had Christopher Steel in their pocket. lol
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Russians meddling in our democracy elections!!!!11
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ahh, A classic bs I have more SME than the Technical director of the NSA and Program Director of IBM and muh DNC dint do nufin routine.

Do another one, tell me Trump colluded with Russia because yahoo news and Adam Schiff says so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@dmnoid77

So doing something 18+ years ago bequeaths upon his countenance intimate knowledge of current tech and operations?  Come on, son.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This is false.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
Can you elaborate on what part is false? Was it not the NSA and was it some other credible source or are you saying it was not an inside job at all?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So doing something 18+ years ago bequeaths upon his countenance intimate knowledge of current tech and operations?  Come on, son.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@dmnoid77

I guess if we're going to use the old "Appeal to Authority" for a has-been like Binney that also means we have to listen to him when he retracts his statement, right?

A month after visiting CIA headquarters, Binney came to Britain. After re-examining the data in Guccifer 2.0 files thoroughly with the author of this article, Binney changed his mind. He said there was “no evidence to prove where the download/copy was done”. The Guccifer 2.0 files analysed by Leonard’s g-2.space were “manipulated”, he said, and a “fabrication”.
https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252445769/Briton-ran-pro-Kremlin-disinformation-campaign-that-helped-Trump-deny-Russian-links

All of the nonsense about "file transfer speeds" came from the fake online persona of a British troll named Tim Leonard. His story is also in the link above.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Can you elaborate on what part is false? Was it not the NSA and was it some other credible source or are you saying it was not an inside job at all?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
The part in red is false.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#39]
The author, Michael Isikoff, is a hardcore leftist who will write only what serves the leftist agenda.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@dmnoid77

Well, yeah. It means he is technically proficient to test transfer speeds and the other stuff he has done, and he is one of a bunch of folks with SME that say the same thing.

I mean, you were once a true believer yourself, you were at the top of the pile of folks screaming the emperors had his clothes on.

Kinda had a come to jesus (or Magog) moment some years back. Benny was on the right side of that too. I get you don't like him for harelipping the NSA and ruining the patriot act party, but I trust him on this.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Does anybody know if they're hiring?  'Cause that actually sounds kind of fun - doing nothing but shitposting all day long and getting paid for it?  I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well, yeah. It means he is technically proficient to test transfer speeds and the other stuff he has done, and he is one of a bunch of folks with SME that say the same thing.

I mean, you were once a true believer yourself. Kinda had a come to jesus (or Magog) moment some years back. Benny was on the right side of that too. I get you don't like him for harelipping the NSA and ruining the patriot act party, but I trust him on this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@dmnoid77

I mean, you were once a true believer yourself. Kinda had a come to jesus (or Magog) moment some years back. Benny was on the right side of that too. I get you don't like him for harelipping the NSA and ruining the patriot act party, but I trust him on this.
At the macro level, perhaps.  Obviously he had some internal knowledge of initial efforts circa turn of the century but he lacks the credentials and access to make definitive statements on things from which he is at least three generations removed.  He left with a personal axe to grind and has been grinding away ever since.

Don't muddy the waters by trying to infer that my distaste for Binney implies support for other things.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
And that part in red being false could be false for a number of reasons which is why I'm asking you to clarify.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:53:09 PM EDT
[#45]
GD could find a conspiracy in a ham sandwich.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
GD could find a conspiracy in a ham sandwich.
View Quote
It's thin-sliced Canadian bacon.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It constantly amazes me that there actually are people in America who know about what happened to Seth Rich, are aware of all the controversies, and still choose to believe the "robbery gone bad" line.
View Quote
Well, there's people on this very website that believe and internet troll from 4chan is saving the world from Satanic Child-eaters with Fox News links and memes.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why don't you pop your head out of your cube, wave, and say "hi" to all of them from us.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
And that part in red being false could be false for a number of reasons which is why I'm asking you to clarify.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
There is no statement of such by the NSA.

Furthermore, the Podesta email data breach was an entirely separate incident from the DNC / DCCC email breach - although the GRU was responsible for it as well.  His email account was hosted by Google.  Anyone conflating the two clearly doesn't know what they are talking about.  Unless someone wants to say that Seth Rich wandered into a Google datacenter and somehow downloaded that data, too.  lol
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is false.
So let me see if I understand you correctly.  You spent all of 2017, 2018, and part of 2019 telling this board that Trump is finished, his inner circle is criminal, and russia effectively has a puppet in the white house, and now I have to prove you wrong?

Well then, what kind of sources should I seek that you'll accept as credible?  comedy central?  msnbc?  cnn?  yahoo?  huffington post?

Honk Honk
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top