Well fuck.. why did I read that... Damnit lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Click To View Spoiler
Well fuck.. why did I read that... Damnit lol
You just had to press the red button, didn’t you?
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You just had to press the red button, didn’t you?
View Quote
Its human nature... shiiit...
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whats everyones biggest fish excluding legendary?

I caught an 18lbs 4oz and a 17lns 6oz catfish in the spot on the map thats marked "the fishing spot" or something like that near the legendary gator icon.  I was smart enough to get a screen grab of the 18lbs.
View Quote
Caught this while trying for the legendary lake sturgeon.
Attachment Attached File

ETA: 2 casts later I got it. Not too much trouble reeling it in from the rail bridge.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#5]
How To Install Red Dead Redemption 2 On PC
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#6]
If RDR2 ever comes to PC I cant wait for the RDR1 remastered mod for it.

Maybe we get lucky and Rockstar does it as DLC but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
My new hobbie between killing bounty hunters and robbing people is riding into St Denis and firing dynamite arrows at as many citizens as I can before go north across the border.

Ive ran up a $1500 bounty in St Denis that I dont intend to pay. I got the initial part of the bounty by stabbing a pickpocket to death after I caught him and I've accumulated the rest by killing anyone who tries to arrest me for it. Now I just kill indiscriminately in that county.

I use Leymone for all my criminal activities since the fence is just over the border in another county and the stagecoach robberies are in Rhodes in Leymone.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:08:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Any of the high dollar camp upgrades worth it?

Also, I finally got the White Arabian horse.  I'm going to try her out for a while, but I already miss Rommel (war horse).
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Did this earlier today. If you have the expanded valuables bag it nets you $25k in one go.
Red Dead Redemption 2 MONEY GLITCH IN UNDER 2 MINUTES! $250,000+ EASY! (WORKING XBOX ONE & PS4)
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Made it back to the trapper after losing my legendary Bison pelt. It's fucking gone.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did this earlier today. If you have the expanded valuables bag it nets you $25k in one go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfdZ__X-GqA
View Quote
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler
Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Pro tip:  if you are xbox,  download the amazon music app or similar,  then make a playlist with music from dances with wolves, open range, and the austria Orchestra does an album of every Western theme ever.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:53:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I think I shot the back leg off of a pronghorn last night.

That was awkward.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:51:28 AM EDT
[#16]
And it looks like I got screwed out of the special edition treasure.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:07:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yup.  I did this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have not verified if this is real or not, but this guy is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrSvjTYHw0
Yup.  I did this.
Could you just walk in and kill em then rob em?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:51:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Made it back to the trapper after losing my legendary Bison pelt. It's fucking gone.
View Quote
If you skinned a legendary animal, the trapper and fence will automatically get the materials from it if you lose it. You just lose the money from selling it to the trapper.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:44:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Finally got that bitch.. I was in Chapter 6 before it would spawn
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And it looks like I got screwed out of the special edition treasure.
View Quote
Did you order before 8/15? They didn't include the map after that for some reason.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Did you order before 8/15? They didn't include the map after that for some reason.
View Quote
And digital preorder only I think
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Huh. The few links I’ve checked say that it’s special edition content. The Morts treasure was a preorder perk?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 1:22:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Alright.

Erotic photographs.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#24]
I sat through the whole Vaudeville show. This was a pretty good song:

I''d rather live in Saint Denis #Red Dead Redemption 2 #Cabaret
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Top 3 Bath Girls
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Anybody know what treasure, the map you get with the collectors box goes to? Least I think I got it out of the collectors box.. Its on some kinda funky paper.. I have NO clue where to even begin with it..
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#27]
There s a serious lack of nudity in this game.   It makes aurthurs dick sad
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Anyone have a good source for a silver earring?

I sold the one I found in a shack before realizing it was needed for crafting.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:30:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
I need one too, along with a gold earring... Also How does the buck trinket work? Seems like nothing changed.. If I see a 3 I kill it. If I see anything else, I leave it alone... Im not really seeing the benefit with the trinket...
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I need one too, along with a gold earring... Also How does the buck trinket work? Seems like nothing changed.. If I see a 3 I kill it. If I see anything else, I leave it alone... Im not really seeing the benefit with the trinket...
View Quote
Sometimes a good animal will skin or drop maybe as a perfect. It’s basically a chance at an upgrade.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:52:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sometimes a good animal will skin or drop maybe as a perfect. It’s basically a chance at an upgrade.
View Quote
So I need to start skinning 2's to check then?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The buck trinket gives you a chance of a two star animal becoming a three star when you harvest it. Seems very random, but it saves me some effort in the end.

Quoted:
Yes.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I need one too, along with a gold earring...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go look for Watson's cabin just East of Hanging Dog Ranch, in the valley North of Strawberry.  There's an interaction there that will yield some loot.  I think I remember getting one (or a few).  After the first interaction at the cabin, come back a day to two later for another.  You'll also be able to get the semi-auto shotgun if you don't have it already.

Quoted:
Quoted:

It has definitely upgraded a few two star pelts for me.  Most notably that of a grey wolf when I was trying to complete the Legend of the East satchel.  I got two three-star pelts out of a pack of five wolves that were all rated as two and one star.

Speaking of which, during my adventures completing the satchels I ran across sasquatch remains.

Attachment Attached File

Visited the drive-through petting zoo.

Red Dead Redemption Choo-Choo

And found some neat pirate stuff; and drowned because my boat disappeared, stranding me on an island.

Attachment Attached File

Then I went and worked up a Number 6 on Valentine.  Good times.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#34]
I finally got my Legend of the East bag.  I had bad luck finding a badger.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Finished the 2nd epilogue today. I like this one more then the first one. And I think Arthur is the better character over John.

That said...
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Well i beat The fuck out a retarded guy
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:13:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Details on a bounty hunt. Little things like this are why I love this game.  Its not a huge spoiler, just don't want to give it away if someone hasn't done it yet.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:55:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Well i beat The fuck out a retarded guy
View Quote
It’s the little things...
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 8:26:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Go look for Watson's cabin just East of Hanging Dog Ranch, in the valley North of Strawberry.  There's an interaction there that will yield some loot.  I think I remember getting one (or a few).  After the first interaction at the cabin, come back a day to two later for another.  You'll also be able to get the semi-auto shotgun if you don't have it already.

It has definitely upgraded a few two star pelts for me.  Most notably that of a grey wolf when I was trying to complete the Legend of the East satchel.  I got two three-star pelts out of a pack of five wolves that were all rated as two and one star.

Speaking of which, during my adventures completing the satchels I ran across sasquatch remains.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/121158/Red_Dead_Redemption_2_20181120085442_jpg-746177.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnQ-THwzAFU

And found some neat pirate stuff; and drowned because my boat disappeared, stranding me on an island.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/121158/Red_Dead_Redemption_2_20181121075429_jpg-746183.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/121158/Red_Dead_Redemption_2_20181120085442_jpg-746177.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnQ-THwzAFU

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/121158/Red_Dead_Redemption_2_20181121075429_jpg-746183.JPG

As far as Watson's Cabin goes don't fuck it up. If they kill you the loot disappears so make sure when you go back to kill them first.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 8:46:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's getting a bit old trying to find the legendary buck. I've been out there looking at least 5 different times and no luck yet. Haven't even seen the hunting clues using Eagle Vision. Not a damn thing. Usually it says the area is too busy for tracking. Ive been there morning, noon and night. What's the trick?! Or do I just have crappy luck?
View Quote
It took me over a dozen times before it finally said it wasn't too busy for tracking.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Details on a bounty hunt. Little things like this are why I love this game.  Its not a huge spoiler, just don't want to give it away if someone hasn't done it yet.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
He goes for help no matter what.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#42]
So I named my horse Melania... only one I’ll get to riding.

I tried crafting small game arrows but they just phase the rabbits for a bit. I wish there was a way to mail the pelts back to craft instead of having to ride all the way back to camp each time.

Killing that Legendary Bear was scary... I had Springfield with 2 Express rounds right to the face & he still knocked me down... got real lucky there...

I also hunted the Legendary Hog and that was similar story except instead of charging me, he ran off... how do you take 2 rounds of Springfield Express to the head & run away? I got real nervous tracking him thru the brush, only to find him bled out in the bushes...
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Am I the only one that is now trying to buy his way into heaven?

Dont know how to do spoilers on the phone
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Am I the only one that is now trying to buy his way into heaven?

Dont know how to do spoilers on the phone
View Quote
I maxed out honor for the store discounts.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So I named my horse Melania... only one I'll get to riding.

I tried crafting small game arrows but they just phase the rabbits for a bit. I wish there was a way to mail the pelts back to craft instead of having to ride all the way back to camp each time.

Killing that Legendary Bear was scary... I had Springfield with 2 Express rounds right to the face & he still knocked me down... got real lucky there...

I also hunted the Legendary Hog and that was similar story except instead of charging me, he ran off... how do you take 2 rounds of Springfield Express to the head & run away? I got real nervous tracking him thru the brush, only to find him bled out in the bushes...
View Quote
When hunting legendary animals you do not have to worry about the pelt quality, use the repeater and just put a dozen rounds into their head on dead eye. Easy peasy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Should I worry my horse poops a lot, and Arthur doesn’t?
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Should I worry my horse poops a lot, and Arthur doesn't?
View Quote
Have you been eating fiber or just smoking cigarettes, chewing cocaine gum and drinking booze?
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Have you been eating fiber or just smoking cigarettes, chewing cocaine gum and drinking booze?
View Quote
I’m actually eating super healthy (game wise!) lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Should I worry my horse poops a lot, and Arthur doesn’t?
View Quote
Obviously he just does it in the tub.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#50]
I've been screwing around doing a lot of hunting and fishing.

I just finished chapter 4.  Chapter 5 surprised me.
Page / 68
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top