Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 68
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 2:52:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats everyones biggest fish excluding legendary?

I caught an 18lbs 4oz and a 17lns 6oz catfish in the spot on the map thats marked "the fishing spot" or something like that near the legendary gator icon.  I was smart enough to get a screen grab of the 18lbs.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:24:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Epilogue question....
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:40:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Epilogue question....
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Legendary fish starting mission is NE corner of Flat Iron Lake at the dock.
View Quote
Flat iron lake eh?

There is a flat iron lake in the bighorns I have been to on many occasions.

I must visit this place.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I caught an 18lbs 4oz and a 17lns 6oz catfish in the spot on the map thats marked "the fishing spot" or something like that near the legendary gator icon.  I was smart enough to get a screen grab of the 18lbs.
View Quote
Muskies that was 19lbs up in the mountains, wasnt a legendary fish either.   Its the lake where the white bison and white arabian are at.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
No big catches here. I caught one legendary but it was just the bluegill. I caught a legendary I forget what but could not get it reeled in. Fought for about 10 minutes, it ran out all my line and then broke it. I just can't seem to reel in any big fish. Kinda sucks. I did finally get the legendary buck though so at least I'm getting better pelts now with the trinket.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I finally killed a legendary animals, the Bison. I was headed out of the Grizzlies to find a trapped when I came across Watson's Cabin. I tried to rob them for the stash. Got killed. Now my Bison skin and ingredients to make a talisman are gone. Not to mention the wood skins and other skins and shit I had are gone. I'm kind of pissed.
View Quote
Save after doing anything important then again before any encounter.  If anything goes wrong, just load your last save (not the autosave).

I save often and use four save slots so I can go back farther if needed for some reason.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#8]
A lot of the challenges in the game aren’t being tracked/recorded. I know I’ve deadeyed just about every species in the game several times over but I still can’t get past that achievement — am I retarded?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A lot of the challenges in the game aren't being tracked/recorded. I know I've deadeyed just about every species in the game several times over but I still can't get past that achievement  am I retarded?
View Quote
I noticed that as well!! I killed a rabbit with my horse... then it told me if I kill a total of 5 rabbits with my horse I would earn an achievement. Probably killed 30 more rabbits since and never heard another thing about it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:37:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A lot of the challenges in the game aren’t being tracked/recorded. I know I’ve deadeyed just about every species in the game several times over but I still can’t get past that achievement — am I retarded?
View Quote
I'm stuck on the eat 4 different types of berries. Every time I eat a berry it's the first time
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm tired of following dumbass Dutch around.

He's a fucking moron and half the camp is made up of useless idiots.

I would much prefer if I could recruit my own gang members, stake out my own locations, and plan and execute my own heists.

It would just be Hosea, Bill, Javier, Lenny, that badass blonde girl, and myself. Maybe Uncle, Leopold, and the cook back at camp.

It would be much cooler to hang out at a bar and eavesdrop on a riverboat gambler and then raid a poker game.

Or get contacts with the railroad and hit a car carrying payroll.

But no, I'm part of the Dutch Cassidy and the dimbass kid gang.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Save after doing anything important then again before any encounter.  If anything goes wrong, just load your last save (not the autosave).

I save often and use four save slots so I can go back farther if needed for some reason.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I finally killed a legendary animals, the Bison. I was headed out of the Grizzlies to find a trapped when I came across Watson's Cabin. I tried to rob them for the stash. Got killed. Now my Bison skin and ingredients to make a talisman are gone. Not to mention the wood skins and other skins and shit I had are gone. I'm kind of pissed.

I turned off auto-save. I forgot to save after the legendary bison. It was my first legendary kill and I was excited to make something with it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I noticed that as well!! I killed a rabbit with my horse... then it told me if I kill a total of 5 rabbits with my horse I would earn an achievement. Probably killed 30 more rabbits since and never heard another thing about it.
View Quote
I ran over a rabbit with my horse, figured i would drop down and pick it up.    Hopped down and it was gone without a trace v0v
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I ran over a rabbit with my horse, figured i would drop down and pick it up.    Hopped down and it was gone without a trace v0v
View Quote
How fast were you going? Rabbit mist?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 4:50:32 PM EDT
[#15]
There are definitely zombies in the Bayou.  Stopped to help a lady who appeared to be kidnapped.  Rushed by 5 others.  After I shot them I took a look and looked like TWD.  Threw them on a pile and fire bombed them.

Stay frosty
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There are definitely zombies in the Bayou.  Stopped to help a lady who appeared to be kidnapped.  Rushed by 5 others.  After I shot them I took a look and looked like TWD.  Threw them on a pile and fire bombed them.

Stay frosty
View Quote
Got attacked by them when I went to investigate a corpse hanging from a tree. It's also been pointed out that they are not zombies but inbred rednecks called the night folk.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 6:56:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Got attacked by them when I went to investigate a corpse hanging from a tree. It's also been pointed out that they are not zombies but inbred rednecks called the night folk.
View Quote
People don't think the night folk be inbred rednecks, but they is.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Not looking forward to the ending, glad i know what happens now, but not happy about it
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No big catches here. I caught one legendary but it was just the bluegill. I caught a legendary I forget what but could not get it reeled in. Fought for about 10 minutes, it ran out all my line and then broke it. I just can't seem to reel in any big fish. Kinda sucks. I did finally get the legendary buck though so at least I'm getting better pelts now with the trinket.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do short casts. I flip a lure out maybe 3-6 feet. Reel slowly and when the fish hits, it’s perhaps 30 seconds of fuss (or less) to get them in the boat.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How fast were you going? Rabbit mist?
View Quote
lol

wasn't very fast at all, I saw the rabbit rag doll to a stop, the camera paned up as I got off my horse and when i moved the camera around it was gone.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 8:58:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL "legendary bluegill."  Yup, gonna tell the grandkids about that one.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#22]
So I am missing something........Just bought the game and installed and want to know where the hell is the online multiplayer play?  I don't want to be confined to a single player or story mode.  Anyone know?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So I am missing something........Just bought the game and installed and want to know where the hell is the online multiplayer play?  I don't want to be confined to a single player or story mode.  Anyone know?
View Quote
Multiplayer releases at the end of the month.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well shit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well shit.
I find the fact that you bought RDR2 for the multiplayer fascinating.

What in the world made you think it would be good?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 11:39:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I find the fact that you bought RDR2 for the multiplayer fascinating.

What in the world made you think it would be good?
View Quote
Me and the buds waging holy hell and kicking the crap out of each other across the west like we did in the first RDR.  I just happened to buy first this time and was surprised it wasn't there.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Me and the buds waging holy hell and kicking the crap out of each other across the west like we did in the first RDR.  I just happened to buy first this time and was surprised it wasn't there.
View Quote
Weird, somebody liked RDR1's multiplayer?

I mean, good for you, I'm just surprised and fascinated.

My friends and I played it for a bit but it was trying too hard to be competitive like CoD or was majorly flawed in the open world part as we could spawn kill dudes for hours, or be spawn killed by them for hours depending on who got lucky first.

GTA Online isn't a good omen for MP either, but we'll see I guess.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Weird, somebody liked RDR1's multiplayer?

I mean, good for you, I'm just surprised and fascinated.

My friends and I played it for a bit but it was trying too hard to be competitive like CoD or was majorly flawed in the open world part as we could spawn kill dudes for hours, or be spawn killed by them for hours depending on who got lucky first.

GTA Online isn't a good omen for MP either, but we'll see I guess.
View Quote
We kind of looked at it as a hang out since we all live far from each other.  There were no rules and shit talking was mandatory the whole time.  We fought anyone and anything we could find and if we couldn't find anyone we would just pick on each other until we found someone else.  Maybe we were just easy to please simpletons but we had fun!  LOL!
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:51:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We kind of looked at it as a hang out since we all live far from each other.  There were no rules and shit talking was mandatory the whole time.  We fought anyone and anything we could find and if we couldn't find anyone we would just pick on each other until we found someone else.  Maybe we were just easy to please simpletons but we had fun!  LOL!
View Quote
Loading up a stagecoach with buddies and riding around flinging dynamite at randos was the best.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:57:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Muskies that was 19lbs up in the mountains, wasnt a legendary fish either.   Its the lake where the white bison and white arabian are at.
View Quote
Caught one of those myself tonight.  19 something. Out in front of the waterfall at Willards Crest.  Legendary fish location too but I've never fished for one so I dont know if its a luck thing or you have a process you go through like with Legendary animals.

I think there are bigger fish there cause I could see a couple surface near the shore and they looked bigger than the one I caught.

My character is a mass-murderer/fisherman.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:57:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I got notice that I was in a legendary fish area. I spent 10 minutes trying to catch the bastard with a pole, then just started chucking dynamite. I lost honor for that, but got my legendary fish.

I find keeping a good stock of dynamite to comes in handy for lots of occasions.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:59:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Use the spinner baits.  They are for the large fish.  The 2 locations Ive caught big fish also happen to be legendary fish locations so that may play a roll.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 2:06:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Loading up a stagecoach with buddies and riding around flinging dynamite at randos was the best.
View Quote
Hell Yeah!  That and sniping random folks with the explosive rifle while your buddies cheer you on!
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:09:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
I was afraid of that, thanks. Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:16:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Use the spinner baits. They are for the large fish. The 2 locations Ive caught big fish also happen to be legendary fish locations so that may play a roll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Use the spinner baits. They are for the large fish. The 2 locations Ive caught big fish also happen to be legendary fish locations so that may play a roll.
Yep. I have caught 2 14lb fish, and 1 19 lb fish using these. 2 near the Indian Reservation and 1 by the alligator bridge.

In a humorous side note. After catching the fish I fell off of the bridge trying to mount my horse. While trying to retrieve the fallen fish I was bitten twice by an alligator. After downing a health potion I grabbed my fish and successfully ran to shore.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:17:24 AM EDT
[#36]
I had fun in both GTA V and Red Dead 1 multiplayer.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:21:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:20:25 AM EDT
[#38]
What in the fuck are you wearing?
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:24:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Appears to be the bear skin grenadier hat.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:45:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah.  I was pretty excited about the legendary bear hunt, but I thought the other hat looked gaudy so I substituted this one.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#41]
I have not verified if this is real or not, but this guy is hilarious.

HIDDEN CRASHED TRAIN WITH $1100 IN GOLD BARS! Red Dead Redemption 2 EASY MONEY
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrSvjTYHw0
View Quote
Friendly guy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yup.  I did this.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:16:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Guess I'll be back playing RDR2 for the next few days.

The fucking Fallout patch is 47G!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I laughed so hard my dog came to check on me.  Which made me laugh even harder.  Love that guy and I wish he would narrate gun/jeep/game/hunting videos for all of youtube.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s only $1000 in gold bars and I spent twenty minutes one afternoon trying to get them. Fuck that train.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s real, went and hit it up after watching this video. It’s kind of tricky navigating the narrow ledges on the cliff faces, took me a few tries... be sure to save first
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#49]
I found that gold a few days ago.  My wife was with me watching me play and trying to give helpful directions the entire time.  It was a lot like when I drive us .  I wish I had recorded it, some of her commentary is hilarious.  Especially the time I tried to canoe down the entire river from the lake at the top.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It’s real, went and hit it up after watching this video. It’s kind of tricky navigating the narrow ledges on the cliff faces, took me a few tries... be sure to save first
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did it too after watching the video.
Page / 68
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top