Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Birth control is free at Planned Parenthood
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

At some point conservatives will realize that posters that attack every conservative have an agenda.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At some point “thinking”conservatives will realize that a bunch of mouth breathing retards attached themselves to maga and slipped into political positions. I thought MGT was bad but Boebert is trying to out do her at a rapid pace.

I’m as anti-abortion as you can get, but let’s not turn an anti-abortion stance into a celebration of teenage pregnancy and dropping out of high school.

Further I don’t trust Boebert to honor and uphold the US constitution or my rights when she can’t even honor her marriage vows.

It really shows how bad off even the conservatives are because Boebert, being a divorced 36y/o grandmother, is the epitome of trailer trash. But somehow people keep voting for because GuNz N TiTtIeS.

At some point conservatives will realize that posters that attack every conservative have an agenda.

Maybe. I hope.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So disliking MGT and Boebert for well articulated reasons and preferring DeSantis who has done great things in my state over Trump for president is “Attacking Every Conservative”

Ok

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/521951/IMG_9011_jpeg-2828223.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So disliking MGT and Boebert for well articulated reasons and preferring DeSantis who has done great things in my state over Trump for president is “Attacking Every Conservative”

Ok

Your "articulated reasons" sound like that picture looks.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:10:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If her and AOC were to make out, topless, would that unite the country?
View Quote
I dont know about the country but the ratings would be huge. I'd tune in.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Birth control is free at Planned Parenthood
View Quote

It's free at our local health department...
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#6]
We are never going to win if we keep tearing apart the people on our side.

Is she the perfect person? No

But then again nobody is.

But she is on our side and for that I will support her and not say anything negative about her, period.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We are never going to win if we keep tearing apart the people on our side.

Is she the perfect person? No

But then again nobody is.

But she is on our side and for that I will support her and not say anything negative about her, period.
View Quote

Especially true when "our side" keeps falling for the same "quotes out of context" bullshit.  

Like I posted earlier, I met her in Richmond during Lobby Day 2020.  It was freezing cold, and she came underdressed for the weather, but she stayed the whole fucking day.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeh her and MTG are the conservatives AOC.
View Quote

It's unfortunate, but true. Do they toll and drive the left wild, absolutely. But they dont help move the needle in our direction.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Did she eat lead paint chips growing up?
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're trying too hard.

The comment was joke. The window licking retards are taking it as serious, mathematical calculated decision

36 year old grandma hood rats are hood rats.

Boebert is a congressperson, small business owner, and generally a success. 36, at one point in our nation's history, was quite normal to have a grandchild.

So....what is on display in this thread is likely a lot of jealousy, contempt for success, contempt for women, contempt for conservative who doesn't fit in a given mold. And, mostly, another example of why our side continually loses.

Congrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I watched the video. I think it’s a tongue and cheek thing. She stepped up to the plate and took care of those kids. This is also coming from ultra Marxist yahoo news which says a lot about OP and where he gets his news.

I don't think it was tongue and cheek thing, but her actual statement was paradoxical testimony that birth control was a bad idea in retrospect. What she really did say was that, indeed, birth control was something she couldn't afford, and for her that turned out to be a good thing.

She's a divorced 36 year old grandmother.

Most of GD picks on hood rats for that exact same type of circumstance. Somehow this woman gets a pass though.

I really hope her kids aren't as dumb as she is, but the certainly doesn't seem to be the case so far.

You're trying too hard.

The comment was joke. The window licking retards are taking it as serious, mathematical calculated decision

Boebert is a congressperson, small business owner, and generally a success. 36, at one point in our nation's history, was quite normal to have a grandchild.

So....what is on display in this thread is likely a lot of jealousy, contempt for success, contempt for women, contempt for conservative who doesn't fit in a given mold. And, mostly, another example of why our side continually loses.

Congrats.

Exactly. This thread is a perfect example of why our side keeps fucking losing. Is she perfect? No, who the fuck is but she’s firmly on our side.

Oh dear God she’s divorced. Guess what so is about 87% of this site.

Arf: “fuck public schools”
Also arf: “omg Lauren Boebert dropped out of school”

She represents western Colorado which is where I live. Contrary to my username this is where I grew up. I know she’s not originally from here but she fits in nicely here.

Fuck people do ya think maybe we should try and support the people that support us instead of attacking them? Shit is maddening.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did she eat lead paint chips growing up?
View Quote

You must have. I hear they are regularly fed to people from Somalia.

Again another poster that’s reading the words and not actually what was said.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Birth of Jesus
From the age at which Jewish maidens became marriageable, it is possible that Mary gave birth to her son when she was about thirteen or fourteen years of age."

Wonder if she went to high school.

View Quote

Apples to Oranges. Try harder.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeh her and MTG are the conservatives AOC.
View Quote

This.  It is unbelievable to me that some of these people are in charge of our country.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Personal insults, always a sign of strong critical thinking skills.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Exactly. This thread is a perfect example of why our side keeps fucking losing. Is she perfect? No, who the fuck is but she’s firmly on our side.

She represents western Colorado which is where I live. Contrary to my username this is where I grew up. I know she’s not originally from here but she fits in nicely here.

Fuck people do ya think maybe we should try and support the people that support us instead of attacking them? Shit is maddening.
View Quote

I think it’s less about dropping out of school and more about celebrating teenage pregnancy.

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:42:55 AM EDT
[#16]
She was in high school in 2004? jfc
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#17]
I am sure Rep Salazar is more to your liking?
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Birth of Jesus
From the age at which Jewish maidens became marriageable, it is possible that Mary gave birth to her son when she was about thirteen or fourteen years of age."

>oh, that's different<

You're spouting bullshit, immaterial hacks, on a successful female who is on the side of smaller government and more freedom.

It is you who should "try harder".
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think it’s less about dropping out of school and more about celebrating teenage pregnancy.

View Quote

Who cares? Sometimes shit happens. At least the kid wasn’t aborted.

This may come as a shock but people aren’t perfect. At times we have to make the best out of an unfortunate or unexpected situation.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Most of the people who are having kids on the government dime are also getting other taxpayer funded perks, including earned income credit.

I can promise those same people are NOT interested in birth control.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'll take her as congresswoman over literally ANY democrat alive.

I like her.
View Quote

She's a swamp rino at this point
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He says, as he's discussing the insult he first posted.

Holy shit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:50:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

>oh, that's different<

You're spouting bullshit, immaterial hacks, on a successful female who is on the side of smaller government and more freedom.

View Quote

It is indeed different. Trying to equate teenage pregnancy in 2023  to a 2000+ year old culture takes some might fine mental gymnastics Especially when said teenage girl was betrothed and a virgin who miraculously conceived by the power of God.

Totally the same as some teenage girl that wasn’t taught to keep her legs closed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"Birth of Jesus

View Quote

Girl’s didn’t go to school in those days silly goose.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Bruh...
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Odd that she gets so much bad press here, OTOH, my commie senator Bennett, only gets one thread about reintroducing the Ministry of Truth.
View Quote

When you get down to it most people are fucking retards. Its no different here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:59:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It is indeed different. Trying to equate teenage pregnancy in 2023  to a 2000+ year old culture takes some might fine mental gymnastics Especially when said teenage girl was betrothed and a virgin who miraculously conceived by the power of God.

Totally the same as some teenage girl that wasn’t taught to keep her legs closed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

>oh, that's different<

Teen is teen. It was common in this country and socially the norm until not too long ago.

Not to mention, you're hacking on a woman who had a teen pregnancy, kept the baby, continued with life to a successful career not only as a small business owner, but a congressperson, IN SPITE of the extreme difficulty of having a child early on.

So, WTF are you to sling shit at a person like that, ESPECIALLY when she's on the right side of politics?
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You're trying too hard.

Congrats.
View Quote

Exactly this.  They think they are titans of intelligence at the same time.  Its so fucking tiresome.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What does it take to pass your purity test?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's fine. She wears a gun and GD thinks she's hot with her Clark Kent glasses disguise on......it's gonna be fine.

What does it take to pass your purity test?

I hate them all.

Politicians are all crooked.....all of them.

Not being dumb as a fucking rock is a great start though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#31]
why letting women vote / hold office might have been a sketchy plan
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except there are conservatives that deserve much more support and air time than her low tier antics provide. Rand Paul has been targeted many times by the left but is a Uber smart well articulated politician that doesn’t put his foot in his mouth on a monthly basis so the media focuses trolling boebert or MTG put out that doesn’t get shit done in any sense. We need 50 more Rand Paul’s and less Boeberts.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When we calculated percentage of store sells during the week it changes on Saturday night.

Because that was when all the pharmacy cash sales got recorded from those sales to people without insurance.

That $10 scrip you buy with insurance is the same one a person without insurance pays $50 for. Just as examples. Same scrips in Mexico $10.

Same of doctor/hospital. That surgery the insurance company will only pay $1500 for, will cost the person without insurance $10k. BTDT.

And it's not that they are actually paying the difference it's the negotiated pricing.

Do away with insurance and let the free market set pricing. Maybe buy catastrophic insurance. Things would change dramatically.

View Quote

You having a stroke?
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Except there are conservatives that deserve much more support and air time than her low tier antics provide. Rand Paul has been targeted many times by the left but is a Uber smart well articulated politician that doesn’t put his foot in his mouth on a monthly basis so the media focuses trolling boebert or MTG put out that doesn’t get shit done in any sense. We need 50 more Rand Paul’s and less Boeberts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her inability to keep her mouth shut is very similar to what many low class people do.

They just have to put their two cents in, regardless of whether or not they know what they are even talking about.

That's why the left picks on her so much.....because she's an easy target and regularly gives them more ammo to use.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She's very much on our side.  The left has made her a target because she is strongly on our side.  We should not fall into the left's trap and parrot crap that they push to try to make her look bad.

They are out to get her.  She must be a threat to them.  She must be doing something right.

Mocking the very ones that are working the hardest for conservative causes does not help our cause.

Does the OP have any comments about Adam Schiff or Chuck Schumer?
View Quote

Exactly.  Jesus himself wouldn't pass the purity test some "conservatives" try their representatives with.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'll take her as congresswoman over literally ANY democrat alive.

I like her.
View Quote

This. 100%.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Allowing MSM to "guide" your content is pants on head.

Watch for yourself. 2:59

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Can't believe she didn't tip the pharmacist.
View Quote

Should have named a kid "Soaker".  Soaker Boebert

I actually prefer real people as Congresscritters, ones who make real boner statements at times.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm guessing the haters didn't actually watch the video of her telling her story on how she sarcastically made the comment when she found out how much birth control was and couldn't afford it.
View Quote

This.  The video I watched didn't give a lot of context about the statement but it appears that she is in support of reducing the price of birth control.  She didn't say that she currently believes that birth control is more expensive than having a child (that would be retarded), she said that when she was 16 she couldn't afford birth control pills and subsequently had an unplanned pregnancy.  But it's easier to listen to the left's lie than to use critical thought.

You guys that are piling on are being suckered into the left's lies about her and MTG.  You get distracted by an out of context quote so that you don't listen to the bigger point being made.  This is just like the recent story of MTG claiming that adoptive moms aren't real moms; complete bullshit and a distraction from her point that the head of the American Federation of Teachers should not have been influencing the decision to keep schools closed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:49:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with beautiful conservative wimminz having more than 2.5 children.  Your chests should swell with pride!

Seriously, good for her.
View Quote

Exactly!
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That’s some GED level math lol.
View Quote

not really...once the govt subsidizes your fuck trophies, her math works out....
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:00:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This may come as a shock but people aren’t perfect. At times we have to make the best out of an unfortunate or unexpected situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was born to a 17yo daughter of a First Church of God preacher...in the 60s.

Teens having babies has been happening since humans came into being.

Teens having babies to further their career of sucking on the government's teets has been happening since the Democrats figured out how to get their black slaves back.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Her little anecdote is less disturbing than the fact that she named the baby "Kaydon."

White Trash goes to Washington.
View Quote

If she was a young single mom who was currently in school to be a nurse, that name would make sense. Strong independent woman who don't need no man to help raise Aiden, Braden, Jayden and kayden
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:10:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ok

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok

They are two of the best we have in Congress and you waste your time attacking them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

One of the long-standing differences between the left and right, has been the right's insistence on a certain level of intellectual and moral consistency from our representatives. The idea of abandoning that, in order to ape the tactics of the left, is still not something I'm sure is the right choice.

The right has traditionally valued education; she doesn't seem to have placed much importance on it.

The right has also traditionally maintained that one of the ways to exercise birth-control is to stop fucking; apparently that wasn't an option.

Listening to her speak, I'd say she was probably being sarcastic, but it was a lame joke if she was. If she was my representative, I'd feel she was not adequate for the job, but I'd vote for her anyway.

My congressman is not terribly bright, and is a pure creation of the state Republican party, that I personally dislike...but I still vote for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At some point “thinking”conservatives will realize that a bunch of mouth breathing retards attached themselves to maga and slipped into political positions. I thought MGT was bad but Boebert is trying to out do her at a rapid pace.

I’m as anti-abortion as you can get, but let’s not turn an anti-abortion stance into a celebration of teenage pregnancy and dropping out of high school.

Further I don’t trust Boebert to honor and uphold the US constitution or my rights when she can’t even honor her marriage vows.

It really shows how bad off even the conservatives are because Boebert, being a divorced 36y/o grandmother, is the epitome of trailer trash. But somehow people keep voting for because GuNz N TiTtIeS.

One of the long-standing differences between the left and right, has been the right's insistence on a certain level of intellectual and moral consistency from our representatives. The idea of abandoning that, in order to ape the tactics of the left, is still not something I'm sure is the right choice.

The right has traditionally valued education; she doesn't seem to have placed much importance on it.

The right has also traditionally maintained that one of the ways to exercise birth-control is to stop fucking; apparently that wasn't an option.

Listening to her speak, I'd say she was probably being sarcastic, but it was a lame joke if she was. If she was my representative, I'd feel she was not adequate for the job, but I'd vote for her anyway.

My congressman is not terribly bright, and is a pure creation of the state Republican party, that I personally dislike...but I still vote for him.

You are not supposed to really like anyone in government.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I hate them all.

Politicians are all crooked.....all of them.

Not being dumb as a fucking rock is a great start though.
View Quote
It's the smart ones you should be the most afraid of.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They are two of the best we have in Congress and you waste your time attacking them.
View Quote

"two of the best"
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That’s some GED level math lol.
View Quote

That's some GD level math.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:24:15 AM EDT
[#50]
yahoo does a great job covering idiotic statements by all people except for ...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top