Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#1]
She will lose to my man and y'all will be like "Muh Gal Lost".
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It makes me wonder what Trump saw in her to support her and fund her... She is bad news and has always been bad news...
View Quote
Billionaires buy politicians. It's how our system works.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Perfect fit for identity politics.  A black woman running on the 100th anniversary of women attaining the right to vote.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've seen her speak in person during Senate hearings. She's as light-headed as she makes herself out to be. She poses less of a winning threat than other contenders for the white-house.
View Quote
You're assuming liberals care about the intellect of their candidate.

Stop.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope so.

A fellow Democrat just accused her and the Dem from Hawaii of religious bigotry. So that's nice.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Im sure the ARFCOM_Leftists are giddy with joy about this announcement.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#7]
But muh bumpstock...ill stay home to punish trump and who cares if she wins
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#8]
She is married to a white man...….can you IMAGINE how big of a cuck you would have to be to be a white man and marry that racist piece of shit!!??
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:30:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Black & female.  Now she just needs to come out at a rug muncher before the elections to get the trifecta.

Bonus points if she can come up with some proof that she is 1/1000 Hispanic Cherokee.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Give the Marxists loud speakers and push them up to the front where everyone can hear them.

expose them for the cockroaches they are.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#11]
How many Senator Ratched's are the Scamocrats gonna run?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#12]
The only reason she won the Senate was due to California would only allow another Democrat to run against her.  She's taken short cuts at every step of her career and got bold because of it.  I don't see her getting past the primary, but I hope she does.  She won't win.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I realize that.  Why wouldn't they saddle him with a VP that quasi-appeals to the millenial fringe?

My theory is this: Biden brings in the old dems, the moderates, fence-sitters.  A "fringish" VP attracts the younger generation-Harris is a possibility.  I could also see them using Ruben Gallego or Cheri Bustos.
View Quote
No, 2016 changed everything.  Democrats are used to having the media cover up their shortcomings.  They don't have that luxury anymore.  Everything is online now, and the pedo memes we'll drown him before he can get any meaningful momentum.  And that's without factoring in the retarded statements this dude can't help but make.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#14]
She scares the hell out of me as a POTUS candidate.  Way more so than any other of he names in the DNC hopper so far.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#15]
It's going to be 2016 all over again! Except this time there will be 20+ on the Democratic side
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:52:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She will get the democratic vote
She will get the fickle female vote
She will get the fickle horny male vote
She will get the bump stock whiner vote
She will get the "hey she's the first woman pres" vote

She will win when she runs.

The only thing that stopped Hillary was Hillary
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't brush this chick off. Shes feisty.

I could see this happening...

Blacks will be excited as they have a candidate to vote for.  99% of them will vote for her just because she is black and no other reason. (doesn't matter her voting records or positions)  Many of them will proudly tell this to you or anyone that will listen.   I can't tell you how many times I've heard this shit from them when I lived in the city and on FB.
Many Leftie whites will vote for her, so they can say they voted for a black person and prove their not racist... (doesn't matter her voting records or positions)

Many Whites and Conservatives won't even vote, because they are they will use the excuse, "my vote doesn't matter anyway", or they are just to lazy to get off their ass, put down the Cheetos and go vote..
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Willie Brown's girlfriend.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's to hoping she fails miserably.

How did she get her start in cali again???
Willie Brown's girlfriend.  
Yeah, I was gonna say "the same way all women in Hollywood & corrupt politics do"

She got her job for getting slammed by Willie Longest, and promotes #metoo because it neutralizes men who could call her out on her hypocrisy & ruin her ambitions.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's going to be 2016 all over again! Except this time there will be 20+ on the Democratic side
View Quote
Never happen.  The DNC is way too authoritarian to let that happen.  They will use any tool, up to and including “accidents”, to narrow the field and allow their chosen candidate to get the nomination without a damaging primary.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Attorney General
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's to hoping she fails miserably.

How did she get her start in cali again???
Attorney General
DA of San Francisco...
She got where she is by deep throating Willie Brown.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#20]
This is the worst-kept secret in the world, OP.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#21]
She's dangerous.

Poor Gillibrand and Warren, they stand no chance against her in the primaries.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#22]
So when will the DNC just cut to the chase and either unbury Vladimir Lenin or get a DNA sample from his body and try to clone/reanimate him.....so that they can run the "one true commie"?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She scares the hell out of me as a POTUS candidate.  Way more so than any other of he names in the DNC hopper so far.
View Quote
She checks all the boxes for the left in a candidate.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She's dangerous.

View Quote
Running mate potentials?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at what the globo-Marxists and media-entertainment turned Barry Soetoro, by all indications an intellectual lightweight and lousy public speaker, into....
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#26]
1st. FKH
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#27]
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01/10/cbs-harris-launch-presidential-bid-mlk-day/

She covered for and praised an aide who was sexually harassing people.

So don’t count her out, but don’t count her in for the nomination yet either. Harris has a number of problems, of which San Francisco is only one. For one thing, the book she’s currently promoting hails the leadership qualities of her longtime deputy Larry Wallace and credits him with creating an “implicit bias and procedural justice training program.” Wallace had to resign a few weeks ago after credible allegations of sexual harassment arose, so that part of the book makes Harris look incompetent at best. At worst, the $400,000 settlement reached with his victim makes Harris look both dishonest and manipulative.
View Quote
Wasn't any better when she was AG.

In Baca, Harris’ office only withdrew its opposition after an embarrassing (and filmed) hearing before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, where a panel of three Ninth Circuit judges pointedly asked why such prosecutors weren’t being charged with perjury and threatened to release an opinion naming names if Harris’ office continued in its folly.

In 2015, Harris’ office also appealed the removal of the entire Orange County District Attorney’s office from a high-profile death penalty case after a bombshell report revealed a long-running and unconstitutional jailhouse snitch program.

In 2014, the California Attorney General’s Office opposed releasing nonviolent California inmates—part of the state’s compliance with a 2011 Supreme Court ruling that found its prison system was unconstitutionally overcrowded—arguing that “if forced to release these inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool.” Harris said she was unaware of her office’s work and was “shocked” to read about it in the newspaper.
View Quote
Trump passed a bill to help people get out of prison. Harris ran operations to illegally put people in and keep them in prison.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Attorney General
View Quote
And a very anti-gun AG at that...
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I don't like it, but I agree (at least with most of it; I don't think any 2A guys are going to swing dem because of bump stocks)

Literally any dem short of Hillary running again will win, and she might even take it the 2nd time around.

Here's hoping to the most moderate/pro-gun Dem getting the nomination.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She's dangerous.

View Quote
Sigh, that poor Indian, second place again. Damn the luck.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It makes me wonder what Trump saw in her to support her and fund her... She is bad news and has always been bad news...
View Quote
Who knows, maybe she got his dick wet?  87% of Arfcom would make the same call given the same option.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yeah cut it out you stupid one issue voters! GD is starting to sound like a bunch of Fudds at a NY gun club with all the excuses for gun control.

Hand in your guns now, wall later
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah cut it out you stupid one issue voters! GD is starting to sound like a bunch of Fudds at a NY gun club with all the excuses for gun control.

Molon Maybe (not)
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:53:30 AM EDT
[#33]
She checks all the PC boxes.   The dems will follow her come hell or high water.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't like it, but I agree (at least with most of it; I don't think any 2A guys are going to swing dem because of bump stocks).
View Quote
Sadly, you are wrong.   Many here have already said they would rather have a Dem in the WH than Trump, either to “send a message” or to hasten the downfall of the USA into a shooting war.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I’m not excusing anything, I think the ban is the path that Harris will use to EO AR15’s and Other things.

My point is that Trump can’t lose any votes and each of the blocks above will take him out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not excusing anything, I think the ban is the path that Harris will use to EO AR15’s and Other things.

My point is that Trump can’t lose any votes and each of the blocks above will take him out.
Well, maybe he shouldn't have fucked them over, then.  We told him for a full year he a was making a stupid, stupid, stupid mistake, and his response is to blaze full on ahead at top speed.  I suppose he thinks it will win him votes or sympathy from Democrats, that's the only explanation.  Or he's a true believer in gun control, which is even more retarded & unforgivable.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:55:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I realize that.  Why wouldn't they saddle him with a VP that quasi-appeals to the millenial fringe?

My theory is this: Biden brings in the old dems, the moderates, fence-sitters.  A "fringish" VP attracts the younger generation-Harris is a possibility.  I could also see them using Ruben Gallego or Cheri Bustos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She may go through the primary, but the DNC will back Biden if he's game for it.  Harris and Cortez are still too fringe.

And Biden will beat Trump.
Biden would be 80 in his first term

Biden & Beto; a presidential buddy comedy
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#37]
lol
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:57:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
well, it pretty much sets up who the nevertrumpers are going to accept and support, over Trump

HARRIS/ocasio cortez 2020
Good.
About the only thing Dems could do to lose at this point is alienate a huge share of male voters; that'd be how they could still snatch defeat from the snatch of victory
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, what did he buy from a Californian anti-gun lawmaker?  Pussy, or gun control?  Because he damn sure doesn't own her now, yet his business assets aren't being confiscated over there, or whatever bribe-theory people have used to try & justify his demonstrated support for gun control politicians nationwide.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#40]
The Ugandan Giant?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:00:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah but how many super delegates does she have promised to her already?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
She will get the “hey she’s the first woman pres” vote

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't brush this chick off. Shes feisty.
She will get the “hey she’s the first woman pres” vote

At least then we can just go full retard, I'ma thinkin Talking Heads wild wild life jamming 24-7 on a whisky binge, throw in a good dose of Idiocracy
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:05:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sadly, you are wrong.   Many here have already said they would rather have a Dem in the WH than Trump, either to “send a message” or to hasten the downfall of the USA into a shooting war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't like it, but I agree (at least with most of it; I don't think any 2A guys are going to swing dem because of bump stocks).
We'll see. I'd have to see the context in which those comments were made. I suppose you'd have a compelling argument that had a Dem done the same thing as Trump, the Republican rank and file would have flipped out. That said, it's pretty counter-intuitive for any 2A single issue voter to vote Democrat. I could see them just sitting out, or voting 3rd party if anything.

The Republicans seem to be pro-gun to the extent they'll halfway fight Democrat introduced legislation, or to fear-monger during an election cycle. Beyond that, it seems to be a bunch of lip service.

I also don't think ARFCOM is that representative of the country. I'd bet the vast majority of folks who rank 2A as being in their Top 3 most important issues have any idea the significance of the bumpstock crap.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#45]
A rat done bit her sister Nell. And Whitey on the moon.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Every democrat with a pulse will run.  I could see twenty candidates.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She may go through the primary, but the DNC will back Biden if he's game for it.  Harris and Cortez are still too fringe.

And Biden will beat Trump.
Biden would be 80 in his first term

Damn....I am surprised that anyone outside of IL has even heard of her.

Although I did just see that she was just elected head of the DCCC.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm sure she can sleep to the top job just like she did to become Att general
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

HARRIS/ocasio cortez 2020
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#50]
If she runs against Hillary, then she better have a food taster.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top