Link Posted: 9/10/2021 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

More treason.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I hope someone’s keeping track, because that’s going to be a looooooooong list come the days of wrath and the Revolutionary Tribunal.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm sure it's been noted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope someone’s keeping track, because that’s going to be a looooooooong list come the days of wrath and the Revolutionary Tribunal.

I'm sure it's been noted.

That give the most hope I’ve had in a long time.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 12:55:44 AM EDT
[#11]

She's been dropping massive big truth bombs for weeks now, I'm surprised she is still allows on TV.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:08:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ha, funny one!

View Quote
No one working for the Biden admin has any honor so unlikely they'd resign.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:40:56 AM EDT
[#13]
If say, a year or so ago, a US soldier had shot up a car and killed an Afghan citizen who posed no obvious immediate threat... and tried to justify it with "I don't know who he was, but I think I saw him at a house that I heard was an ISIS safe house... and later on I think I saw him loading stuff into his car.  Might have been bombs."

... would that have been ok?  Or would the government have thrown the book at him for basically committing a retarded war crime?

I guess its different when the President orders it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:44:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Remeber the days when just one fuck-up could ruin a Presidency?

Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:50:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Be patient, she will get the the Afghanistan fiasco....

Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:54:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

More treason.
View All Quotes

disgusting! seriously blows my mind.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 4:51:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Especially since when we started withdrawing, we had the contractors pull out stuff from aircraft and other equipment.  We basically undermined the Afghan military, an ally, but will help strengthen the Taliban one, an enemy entity.  Seems to meet the constitutionally-limited definition of treason to me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Biden yesterday, in his speech commemorating 9/11 and the people we lost:

"We also witnessed the dark forces of human nature. Fear and anger. Resentment and violence against Muslim-Americans  true and faithful followers of a peaceful religion,"

Link Posted: 9/11/2021 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Guilty.

Link Posted: 9/11/2021 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"We also witnessed the dark forces of human nature. Fear and anger. Resentment and violence against Muslim-Americans  true and faithful followers of a peaceful religion,"
View Quote

This answer to radical Islam by Brigitte Gabriel nails it. It's a little dated (addressing Benghazi), but well worth a watch.

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly » T
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Saw a similar headline in the Detroit News, some muslim complaining about how scared they were after 9-11.  As if they were the victims.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy shit.......Logan is an honest woman.............HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Logan says it I gotta believe it until something contrary is proven.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 9/11/2021 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Holy shit.......Logan is an honest woman.............HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm thinking of a post from last week...

Quoted:
Michael Yon@MichaelYon

...I will say one because she comes to mind because she just sent another message. Lara Logan doing stellar work. Lara is like terminator. Wish i could say it all but too much going on. She's working behind the scenes like terminator.

Link Posted: 9/11/2021 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Easy answer: measles vaccine mandate.
View Quote

At least that one somewhat works…
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Easy answer: measles vaccine mandate.
View Quote

This is exactly the attack line that everyone who can get face time on TV should be repeating right now:

Are Afghan refugees being forced to take the measles vaccine? If not, why not?
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

The speech writers just had to get that in there, didn't they? It's not even like a mental illness, it's more like bovine encephalitis with these people. And they have a President* of the United States parroting these laughable tropes...because it will appeal to the people who they think matter, at their dinner parties and speak easies in Georgetown.

These people are really like the useless colorful birds of Panem, who think everyone out in the Districts must be a bunch of cannibals.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#29]
The thought of these people who possibly just created the most dangerous times in this nations history are speaking at these memorials today is sickening.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Massive procession on I-70 for a fallen Marine
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#31]
???? «Fuiste tú, Joe. No Trump» Kayleigh McEnany rompe en lágrimas al recordar a los Héroes Caídos
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#32]
The kinder gentler taliban beheaded the VP of Afghanistan's brother and posted the video on a taliban chat forum.

The man was the brother of Amrullah Saleh (pictured in 2019), the former Afghan vice president who became one of the leaders of anti-Taliban opposition forces in Panjshir Valley

More
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#33]
How Depraved Liberal Culture Led Us to Lose the War on Terror

How Depraved Liberal Culture Led Us to Lose the War on Terror
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No.  
View Quote
Makes tricky Dick Nixon look like a boy scout.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  

Was gonna say this.

Watergate wouldn't even be a blip on the radar in today's world when compared to things Biden had done on a monthly if not weekly basis.  Absolute back-page nothing burger in comparison.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 9:02:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Trump calls Biden''s withdrawal of Afghanistan a ''surrender in defeat'' in 9/11 address video
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_Azn8RWUAMre6D?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_AzpHiWEAsNTL5?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2021 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Words from an unlikely source.

Link Posted: 9/12/2021 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The kinder gentler taliban beheaded the VP of Afghanistan's brother and posted the video on a taliban chat forum.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/11/10/47780815-9980101-image-a-28_1631353136580.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/10/17/47756387-9977941-The_man_was_the_brother_of_Amrullah_Saleh_pictured_in_2019_the_f-m-30_1631290752458.jpg

The man was the brother of Amrullah Saleh (pictured in 2019), the former Afghan vice president who became one of the leaders of anti-Taliban opposition forces in Panjshir Valley

More
View Quote

If that was to be my fate, I would hope that I could take a few of them with me
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 10:37:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
CDC halts Afghanistan evacuation flights after passengers contracted MEASLES before getting into the US: First photos show sprawling tent city housing thousands of refugees as flights are halted

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/10/22/47767025-9979005-image-a-12_1631309102264.jpg

The CDC halted evacuation flights out of Afghanistan because of a measles outbreak as the Biden administration released photos of the sprawling tent city at Fort Bliss, New Mexico, where thousands of refugees are being housed

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/10/22/47767027-9979005-image-a-14_1631309200424.jpg

The U.S. has halted all U.S.-bound flights of Afghan evacuees from two main bases overseas after discovering a limited measles outbreak among Afghans arriving in the United States, a hitch that American officials warned will have a severe impact on an often-troubled U.S.-run evacuation.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection made the decision on the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to halt the flights from U.S. bases in Germany and Qatar, according to a U.S. government document seen Friday by The Associated Press.

The document cited unspecified 'health safety concerns.'

Continued
View Quote

import unvetted trogs get troglodyte diseases. Our administration can not figure to import, allow for the crossing over into this country of undocumented unvetted individuals without putting the general health and welfare of our citizens at risk......hey, maybe that's been the plan all along. Even at the height of the glory days of Ellis Island people were quarantined for health reasons.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If say, a year or so ago, a US soldier had shot up a car and killed an Afghan citizen who posed no obvious immediate threat... and tried to justify it with "I don't know who he was, but I think I saw him at a house that I heard was an ISIS safe house... and later on I think I saw him loading stuff into his car.  Might have been bombs."

... would that have been ok?  Or would the government have thrown the book at him for basically committing a retarded war crime?

I guess its different when the President orders it.
View Quote

to say nothing of the Generals that signed off on the intelligence and carried through with the orders.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

From what I remember, the Bin Ladens are actually decent people, and they disowned Osama years ago for being the black sheep dickhead of the family.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

From what I remember, the Bin Ladens are actually decent people, and they disowned Osama years ago for being the black sheep dickhead of the family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's what I heard also. Usama is an embarrassment to them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Inside an Abandoned Mansion That 150 Taliban Now Call Home

Inside an Abandoned Mansion That 150 Taliban Now Call Home | Afghanistan News

More Pics
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#46]

You ever wonder what brings about revolution.....all you have to do is look at these pictures....I'm not in agreement with the Taliban, but, our country's leaders should take notice when they look at their graft-filled banking accounts, and their expansive oceanfront estates, to say nothing of the thirty different types of Choco-choco icecream in their freezers.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_Azn8RWUAMre6D?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_AzpHiWEAsNTL5?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

They forgot this one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:21:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
5 hours ago
Must see: Lara Logan just messaged
Lara says it best: Distilled —

“Why do we not have an emergency presser or demand of the Biden admin to state publicly if it stands w terrorist vs standing with democratically elected leader of the country and the govt forces we trained?And why are we saying nothing about the assets being transferred to terrorists? About breaking the law? About sharing intelligence/nat assets w terrorists? We now know that 17 of the 33 Taliban Emirate members are on the UN sanctions list for terrorism AS WELL as the Haqqanis. How can we turn to terrorists to help us secure the airport? And then blame the attack on another terrorist groups who used to be Taliban before then? How can we hand over sensitive intel systems to our enemies/terrorists and not have urgent security concerns raised?”
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
5 hours ago
Must see: Lara Logan just messaged
Lara says it best: Distilled —

“Why do we not have an emergency presser or demand of the Biden admin to state publicly if it stands w terrorist vs standing with democratically elected leader of the country and the govt forces we trained?And why are we saying nothing about the assets being transferred to terrorists? About breaking the law? About sharing intelligence/nat assets w terrorists? We now know that 17 of the 33 Taliban Emirate members are on the UN sanctions list for terrorism AS WELL as the Haqqanis. How can we turn to terrorists to help us secure the airport? And then blame the attack on another terrorist groups who used to be Taliban before then? How can we hand over sensitive intel systems to our enemies/terrorists and not have urgent security concerns raised?”
View Quote

I can see why she left CBS, she's too honest.
Page / 252
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top