Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/26/2016 7:24:30 PM EDT
http://turnto10.com/news/local/central-coventry-fire-district-asked-to-remove-american-flags-from-trucks

Firefighters and their supporters said it started last year when Fire District Chairman Fred Gralinski likened the flags on the trucks to what you see from terrorists.

"They look like a bunch of yahoos," Gralinski said at a board meeting. "Like in the paper, like ISIS is Syria going to take over a city. I don't think they need that big flag on the back of the truck. That's not America to me. Those are a bunch of terrorists. So, I'm going to ask you to take the flag off the truck."
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if my left wing relatives had a hand in that..................
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Fred can get fucked
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
What in the ever-loving fuck is this commie talking about? Having an American flag on a fire truck is similar to ISIS? That cunt can get fucked.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
(Edit-cleaned up)

The value is not in flags, it is who and what they represent.

Kinda like tools have a value in how they are used..

You know real complicated stuff

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:30:14 PM EDT
[#5]
HAHA - Rhode Island  
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fred can get fucked
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#7]
What an asshat.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Screen names?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#9]
FFG

RI  
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow. So much stupid for one man.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I got relatives up there that say Freds life gonna get real stressful, real soon.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Okay.

You asked.

The answer is no.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://turnto10.com/news/local/central-coventry-fire-district-asked-to-remove-american-flags-from-trucks

Firefighters and their supporters said it started last year when Fire District Chairman Fred Gralinski likened the flags on the trucks to what you see from terrorists.

"They look like a bunch of yahoos," Gralinski said at a board meeting. "Like in the paper, like ISIS is Syria going to take over a city. I don't think they need that big flag on the back of the truck. That's not America to me. Those are a bunch of terrorists. So, I'm going to ask you to take the flag off the truck."
View Quote

Honest question: why are so many people from New England so anti-America?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Fuck that fucking Fred fucker fucking fuck!!!

Seriously, fuck that guy.

I am honestly glad that is not my hometown.

"Perry also said they want to check with the military on flag display protocol."

wtf? Is that a real thing?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I grew up in NE and it didn't use to be that way.  Reflecting back I'd mostly blame the teachers in the school for being a bunch of liberals and brainwashing the students.  I left.  The people I left behind turned into a bunch of Obama lovers.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Hope freds house catches fire..
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:50:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Communist scumbag can choke on a rusty cactus?  Did I get that right?

I would love to shove a pike pole up his sector c.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#18]
My lefty brother in law was upset at the "nationalism" shown by all the people a few years back flying American flags on the back of their pickups.

There was a nearby apartment that had a huge Mexican flag. Doubt that "nationalism" bothered him.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Hope freds house catches fire..
View Quote
Hope the fire department shows up and roasts marshmallows.

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My lefty brother in law was upset at the "nationalism" shown by all the people a few years back flying American flags on the back of their pickups.

There was a nearby apartment that had a huge Mexican flag. Doubt that "nationalism" bothered him.
View Quote

Did you give him the classic Glenn Ford/Erin Grey backhanded bitch slap when he opened up his piehole?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I got relatives up there that say Freds life gonna get real stressful, real soon.
View Quote

Please report back with details when it happens.  These fucks need to be dispensed with.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I grew up in NE and it didn't use to be that way.  Reflecting back I'd mostly blame the teachers in the school for being a bunch of liberals and brainwashing the students.  I left.  The people I left behind turned into a bunch of Obama lovers.
View Quote

I grew up in Mass and would say that this ^^^ is spot on for that state.  Maine still has some of the old New England left in it but is getting over run by transplants from the retarded parts of the north east.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#23]
What a fag.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Further proof that there are no limits to the depths of human stupidity.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

They should just say no.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Proper response is

Go to Hell Sir
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Gralinski now said through a district spokesman he used a poor choice of words and apologizes for an perceived disrespect of the flag.

But he also said they're not telling firefighters to take the flags or decals off the trucks.

There is, though, a new policy.

"All that has to happen is for someone that wants to put a sticker or decal on the first truck to go to the board and ask for permission," Gregg Perry, who is the spokesman for the fire district, said.

Perry also said they want to check with the military on flag display protocol.

But the union president maintains he's being asked in private to remove the items. He said something else is happening behind the scenes.
View Quote

So Fred realizes he came on a little strong, gonna dial it back some, but those flags will eventually come off. Just later, once all the furor dies down. WTF is going on with our country anymore? "Something" is indeed going on "behind the scenes."
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Holy shit.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#30]
New proper response is

See you in Hell Sir
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#31]
People that are offended by the American Flag should leave the country.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Huh, I didn't figure firetrucks in Rhode Island could travel far/fast enough for the flag to actually wave.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#33]
There has been a ton of crap going on with the majority of the Coventry fire districts (multiple fire districts for one town ) for the past several years.

If you could have heard some of the WTF things Fred has said over the years you wouldn't be surprised by this flag comment.

He's not so much anti-flag as he is anti-Central Coventry firefighter. He has been nickpicking about the smallest things they do since before he got on the board.

There is a special place in hell waiting for him and it's not just over the flag issue.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#34]
It's like loony liberals are trying to out stupid each other now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Fred's house burn down yet?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:26:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Did you give him the classic Glenn Ford/Erin Grey backhanded bitch slap when he opened up his piehole?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn't come to my house anymore.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Fred can get fucked
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
HAHA - Rhode Island  
View Quote

I have three flags, a larue sticker, and one that says "shiny" on my truck

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#40]
I think I would tell Fred the flag will be either on my trucks or up your ass, you choose which!
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Huh, I didn't figure firetrucks in Rhode Island could travel far/fast enough for the flag to actually wave.
View Quote

Its the sea breeze
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Hey Fred go choke on a big bag-o-cocks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#44]
So flying the AMERICAN FLAG in AMERICA is like a bunch of terrorists....

Hey Fred, I believe I speak for the majority of America when I say you can go fuck yourself with a ebolagonoherpasyphalaids infested cactus you fucking son of a bitch

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#45]
OK.
I ride on fire trucks quite frequently.
They get dirty, really dirty and cleaned sometimes multiple times a day.

I do not like the American Flag hung on the back of the trucks.
I think the flag should be on the trucks for parades and funerals only.
I had a drawn out argument/discussion with the guys at work.
Some saw my point, others did not.

I do not see it as the flag getting worn down, but more disrespected.
It is crudely attached with zipties.
It does not get taken off for washing the truck.
Getting soaped up and brushed up almost like it is part of the truck and not the American Flag.

Just my opinion and we all know everyone has one.
Would I order it off the truck as a officer. No
We took a vote and now display a flag on the back of the trucks for special events.

meh
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:56:31 PM EDT
[#46]
You should have seen the triggering in Berkeley after 9/11 and the firemen started flying flags on the rigs.

Much butt hurt. Communism knows no bounds.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Tell Fred to go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Sounds like that fire department needs a bigger flag.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:02:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:03:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah,  fuck fred...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top