User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck RI

I'm moving to TX.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Air drop that dipshit into Syria or Iraq, and let him see the difference for himself.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck Fred.

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:16:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't mind seeing ISIS burn that fuck alive.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

HAHA - Rhode Island  
View Quote
Someone get Peter Griffin a case of beer and send him and Joe over there to fuck that dude up!

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope I live long enough to witness the purge of these American hating tools.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Take down Old Glory, and run up a St. Andrew's Cross. That aught to be enough to give poor Fred a fuckin' stroke, and you can go back to business as usual.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:43:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Tell Fred to go fuck himself.
View Quote

Came here to post this.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Honest question: why are so many people from New England so anti-America?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://turnto10.com/news/local/central-coventry-fire-district-asked-to-remove-american-flags-from-trucks

Firefighters and their supporters said it started last year when Fire District Chairman Fred Gralinski likened the flags on the trucks to what you see from terrorists.

"They look like a bunch of yahoos," Gralinski said at a board meeting. "Like in the paper, like ISIS is Syria going to take over a city. I don't think they need that big flag on the back of the truck. That's not America to me. Those are a bunch of terrorists. So, I'm going to ask you to take the flag off the truck."

Hey! Leave us folks from north of the Commonwealth out of this. We're just fine up here.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm not usually one to say "if you don't like it, leave" but seriously if you have a problem with the flag of our nation being displayed.....get the fuck out.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:29:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There has been a ton of crap going on with the majority of the Coventry fire districts (multiple fire districts for one town ) for the past several years.

If you could have heard some of the WTF things Fred has said over the years you wouldn't be surprised by this flag comment.

He's not so much anti-flag as he is anti-Central Coventry firefighter. He has been nickpicking about the smallest things they do since before he got on the board.

There is a special place in hell waiting for him and it's not just over the flag issue.
View Quote

That's a new level of dick move.  Who busts balls with the fd?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wow. So much stupid for one man.
View Quote

It's not stupidity, at least not directly.  They know exactly what they're doing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What in the ever-loving fuck is this commie talking about? Having an American flag on a fire truck is similar to ISIS? That cunt can get fucked.
View Quote

Same thing happened in Berkely on 9/12/01 except they were comparing Americans who display flags to Taliban instead of Isis. Berkely ordered American flags be removed from all their firetrucks before the dust even settled at Ground Zero.

Most people don't understand how corrupt RI is, the same as they don't understand that the corruption in CA makes Chicago and NYC look like amateur hour. Providence, RI is controlled by the mob. I-95 weaves in and out of Providence neighborhoods because the mob stopped their property from being seized by eminent domain. I grew up in Boston, I remember the political wrangling that took place when I-95 was built and the mob involvement of how I-95 routes through New England.

The mob also likes to pretend to be pro-American, so somebody should be given permission to deal with this like only the mob knows how.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:57:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
OK.
I ride on fire trucks quite frequently.
They get dirty, really dirty and cleaned sometimes multiple times a day.

I do not like the American Flag hung on the back of the trucks.
I think the flag should be on the trucks for parades and funerals only.
I had a drawn out argument/discussion with the guys at work.
Some saw my point, others did not.

I do not see it as the flag getting worn down, but more disrespected.
It is crudely attached with zipties.
It does not get taken off for washing the truck.
Getting soaped up and brushed up almost like it is part of the truck and not the American Flag.

Just my opinion and we all know everyone has one.
Would I order it off the truck as a officer. No
We took a vote and now display a flag on the back of the trucks for special events.

meh
View Quote

Weak.

We have a flag on a pole hanging off the back of our ladder truck.  It is properly secured, hangs high enough it doesn't get soap on it, and gets removed and replaced when it starts to show signs of wear.  

Few things more inspiring than seeing that flag flying when the truck goes by with lights and sirens on the way to fight a fire.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:06:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Weak.

We have a flag on a pole hanging off the back of our ladder truck.  It is properly secured, hangs high enough it doesn't get soap on it, and gets removed and replaced when it starts to show signs of wear.  

Few things more inspiring than seeing that flag flying when the truck goes by with lights and sirens on the way to fight a fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK.

Getting soaped up and brushed up almost like it is part of the truck and not the American Flag.

We took a vote and now display a flag on the back of the trucks for special events.

meh

Weak.

Sometimes the flag can get dirty if it means telling antiAmerican ass holes to fuck off.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:11:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://turnto10.com/news/local/central-coventry-fire-district-asked-to-remove-american-flags-from-trucks

Firefighters and their supporters said it started last year when Fire District Chairman Fred Gralinski likened the flags on the trucks to what you see from terrorists.

"They look like a bunch of yahoos," Gralinski said at a board meeting. "Like in the paper, like ISIS is Syria going to take over a city. I don't think they need that big flag on the back of the truck. That's not America to me. Those are a bunch of terrorists. So, I'm going to ask you to take the flag off the truck."

Your question only applies to the three smallest New England states - MA, CT, and RI. It doesn't apply to VT, NH, or ME and contrary to popular belief, NY and NJ are not part of New England. Bernie represents VT but liberals only control the northern part of the state, in particular the city of Burlington. Burlington has the population to control the entire state just like LA and San Fran controls all of CA. Burlington's liberalism is the unintended consequence of the Vietnam war's draft dodgers heading north but stopping short of the border to hide in the Green Mountains.

Native Vermonters are overwhelmingly conservative as are NH and ME. Unfortunately VT has been invaded by Yankees fans and Connecticunts and NH and ME have been invaded by Massholes so they're in a fight for survival. I grew up in MA. When I moved to NH my neighbor's didn't want to talk to me because they hate Massholes. It wasn't until they realized I was a defector and not an infiltrator that they warmed up to me.

So no, the majority of New England isn't anti-American. What you're seeing is the cancer of NYC, Providence, Boston, and New Haven spreading its poison to the rest of the northeast.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:19:41 AM EDT
[#20]
How incredibly stupid. luckily in my part of the state flags are pretty common on houses and businesses.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:34:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck that fucking Fred fucker fucking fuck!!!

Seriously, fuck that guy.

I am honestly glad that is not my hometown.

"Perry also said they want to check with the military on flag display protocol."

wtf? Is that a real thing?
View Quote

Yes it is, but it only applies to the military. Flag protocol is actually very detailed and specific. Civilians aren't required to pull their car over, get out of their car, face the flag or direction of the flag pole, and salute when Taps is played. Soldiers are. Civilians aren't required to salute the flag when it passes by in parade, or salute the flag every time they walk past a flag pole. Soldiers are. Civilians also don't have to wear the flag with the blue field facing forward (because the flag never faces the direction of retreat). Soldiers are. He's fucking retarded. He's just making shit up.

As civilians the federal protocols apply. Federal protocols apply more to the handling and display of the flag, not so much the actions of individuals. For example, civilians aren't required to place their hands over their hearts. It's just a recommendation. But the American flag is never flown below another flag because it's subordinate to no other flag on Earth, and it's always displayed in the place of honor which is the furthest to the right. There are no laws preventing firefighters from displaying American flags on their vehicles.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:44:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:45:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey! Leave us folks from north of the Commonwealth out of this. We're just fine up here.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you should explain the "Commonwealth" comment. Most people probably don't know.

It correlates to my earlier post about VT, ME, and NH. They're all north of the "Commonwealth of Massachusetts".
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 3:22:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 3:24:06 AM EDT
[#25]
this country is so fucked.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:33:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I have three flags, a larue sticker, and one that says "shiny" on my truck

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAHA - Rhode Island  

I have friends there with similar gear. I'm not one to disparage individuals for the state they live in. However your stickers do not negate what your state and it's population is as a whole.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Fuck RI

I'm moving to TX.
View Quote

I've got a friend in Hopkinton, I hear this exact quote often.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:35:40 AM EDT
[#28]
American flag not American. Got it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:45:09 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My experience with people in Rhode Island was the opposite.   Very patriotic in general.  This sounds like one jerk off who is pissing off the rest of them.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:03:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Coventry is the next town over from me. It's not a lib kinda town. This guy is going to regret being a douchebag, when he can no longer go out in public without being berated, ridiculed, and either threatened, or getting his ass kicked.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:08:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of us are not!!!!!! However it is a proven fact that there is so much corruption at the government level that these fucking assihats keep getting voted in. False promises, envelopes with cash, falsified books etc etc etc. Hell we found out last night that one of the cities in the state went from being in the black, to being 300 million in the red ...overnight.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:11:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fred can get fucked
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:11:55 AM EDT
[#33]
American hating scum have been empowered by our American hating scum president.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Fred, when you open your mouth, stupidity escapes. You should see to that.  Schmuck

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:50:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I have friends there with similar gear. I'm not one to disparage individuals for the state they live in. However your stickers do not negate what your state and it's population is as a whole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAHA - Rhode Island  

Little brother syndrome.

You can pick on your little brother relentlessly but as soon as an outsider starts you defend your brother and attack the outsider.

Please dont make me defend RI
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it's time to make a law that protects the flag since we have so many tards allowed to dis it. I get freedom of speech and all, but how about freedom to be patriotic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:55:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck RI

I'm moving to TX.

I lived on a 20 acre farm in Hopkinton. Beautiful area, more deer and squirrels than I knew what to do with. Caves and cliffs, and swamps to explore.

I always say rhode island would be a great state if it wasnt for therhode islanders.

Ill be out of here as soon as im done with school. Maybe TN
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#38]
When are people going to stand up and stop being afraid of being "politically correct" and tell these idiots to just shut up?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:59:15 AM EDT
[#39]
I always suspected that NBC news was actually parody.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:00:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I lived on a 20 acre farm in Hopkinton. Beautiful area, more deer and squirrels than I knew what to do with. Caves and cliffs, and swamps to explore.

I always say rhode island would be a great state if it wasnt for therhode islanders.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck RI

I'm moving to TX.

When I was stationed in CT I spent a decent amount of time hiking and exploring RI on the weekends I didn't have time to heard North. Bow Hunted in the state a few times as well. TN is on my short list of future retirement places, the blue ridge mountains are almost as nice as the NEK of VT without the 10 months of winter
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Little brother syndrome.

You can pick on your little brother relentlessly but as soon as an outsider starts you defend your brother and attack the outsider.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAHA - Rhode Island  

Little brother syndrome.

I am not defending this state, every day it finds a new way to piss me off.

However this state is full of good, hard working, patriotic people. To lump us all in as hating America, pisses me off.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Coventry is the next town over from me. It's not a lib kinda town. This guy is going to regret being a douchebag, when he can no longer go out in public without being berated, ridiculed, and either threatened, or getting his ass kicked.
View Quote

Of all towns, this was not the one to drop un American bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

OK.

meh
View Quote

Why do you love ISIS?

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:09:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

When I was stationed in CT I spent a decent amount of time hiking and exploring RI on the weekends I didn't have time to heard North. Bow Hunted in the state a few times as well. TN is on my short list of future retirement places, the blue ridge mountains are almost as nice as the NEK of VT without the 10 months of winter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck RI

I'm moving to TX.

VT was my first choice. My wife vetoed it because of the winters. Im ok with that as it means more bikini time
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck RI

I'm moving to TX.

I lived in Arcadia for 10 years and loved it. Like you said...the Libs have ruined this state.

I'm back in Kent County now to be closer to work for the next few years.

Then were heading for the Carolina's (with my pension)

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:12:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hope freds house catches fire..
View Quote

Ding ding ding
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I got relatives up there that say Freds life gonna get real stressful, real soon.
View Quote

Here's hoping.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:49:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Fred needs his kneecaps adjusted until his patriotism returns.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:56:32 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Fred can fucking move to Canada and suck Trudeau's little commie cock
View Quote
No homo.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol. Go fuck yourself fred.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top