Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 10/8/2011 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#1]

wasn't bad.

The thing about fireforce is its a very simple concept.  the execution requires exceptional trust, leadership and individual soldier abilities.
Link Posted: 10/8/2011 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2011 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Viscount Down
New book coming out written by Keith Nell, who served in the Rhodesian SAS. He was part of the team that hunted down the terrorists that shot down Air Rhodesia passenger planes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Rhodesia_Flight_825.

Eighteen of the fifty-six passengers survived the crash, with most of these having been seated in the rear. Five of the survivors went to a local village to ask for water. However upon returning, they heard African voices and automatic gunfire - ZIPRA guerrillas killed 10 of the survivors before looting the aircraft.
Sunset was at 17:47 and by 18:33 (80 minutes after the attack) pitch darkness had set in.[4] This allowed three crash survivors who initially remained at the aircraft to avoid being killed by running away and hiding in the bush but prevented rescue parties from arriving until the following morning.[citation needed

Imagine surviving an airplane crash only to be butchered by the savages:

At that moment the eighteen surviving whites comprised the following: the five in McLaren's group; Tony Hill, who, after searching for a usable weapon in the wreckage, tore off his white shirt and deliberately ran through a grass fire to cover his escape when a dozen Zipra guerrillas showed up; a Mr. and Mrs. Hansen, who managed to hide themselves in the wreckage, where they covered themselves in dirt and debris and lay still all night; and the remaining ten who were taken captive. At first the guerrillas promised help and water. "They got us together, forcing those who could walk to carry those that couldn't" said Mr. Hans Hansen. "Then they opened up with sustained automatic fire. It was the most brutal thing I have ever seen."

That brought the death toll to forty-three.

The Rhodesia Herald . "We ran," sad Mr. Hill. "They kept firing at us until we ducked behind a ridge." The survivors stayed hiding for about two hours. Then the terrorists came back. They raided the aircraft wreckage looting suitcases that were strewn around, while the survivors, hidden in the nearby bush, watched in horror as the terrorists made off  "with their hands full." said Mr. Hanson.  Mr. Hanson is sure he heard a terrorist's bayonet as he drove it several times into the body of a seriously wounded survivor who was killed in the first sustained burst of automatic fire two hours previously.  Mrs. Hansen said, "They were terribly brutal. They took everything." "I can't think how people would do such a thing. They are animals," said Mr. Hansen.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/rob_rickards/viscounts/hunyani.htm

Link Posted: 10/8/2011 11:52:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2011 9:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 10/9/2011 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The age of minority governments was ending, and frankly a minority government is antithetical to the ideals upon which this country was founded.

All that being said, the "Majority/African rule now!" sentiment that predominated in the US and UK was horribly misguided.  A slower, more gradual transition (I'm talking a couple decades minimum) with power sharing would have allowed the black Africans to eventually govern competently, and probably would have prevented the racial animosity that currently exists.

The situation in Rhodesia and South Africa (white minority government) could not have continued indefinitely.  What ended up happening with the immediate change to majority rule was easily foreseeable, which makes it all the more tragic.

The last Prime Minister of Rhodesia was black.

The communist party was illegal in Rhodesia.  Carter didn't throw Rhodesia under the bus because of race.  He threw it under the bus because it wasn't communist.

No, the last Prime Minister of Rhodesia was white.

The Prime Minister of the short-lived (and unrecognized) successor state of Rhodesia, known as Zimbabwe-Rhodesia, was black.

Zimbabwe-Rhodesia was a separate and distinct entity from Rhodesia that existed for just over 6 months, from June through December 1979.  It was a result of an attempted settlement between Smith's government of Rhodesia and African groups that were not involved in the Bush War.

unrecognized by whom and why?

By the entire world, primarily because the Internal Settlement hadn't included any of the major players in the Bush War (other than the white government).  A "settlement" to an armed conflict that excludes major belligerents isn't a settlement at all.

But I thought the conflict was between blacks wanting freedom and racists whites.

Surely you aren't telling me that this was a communism versus western government war?

And most surely you aren't telling me that President Carter demanded that the communists be given control of the government?

Are you saying that western europe abandoned Rhodesia to the communists?  I thought it was because it was evil white racists oppressing blacks.

What are you talking about?

When did I say any of that?

Your posts are normally intelligent and well reasoned but your posts in this thread are bordering on incoherency.

Link Posted: 10/9/2011 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The US military STILL hasn't digested the Rhodesian military's lessons for dealing with insurgents. They are frankly light-years ahead of us.

You should reread the part where their war ends in defeat.

And how many insurgencies have we successfully fought?  Ten years... are the Taliban defeated?  How did that Vietnam thing go?  

Truth is the Rhodiesian Army is an outstanding example of a force dedicated to COIN warfare.  They did way better than we have ever done with far less resources... only losing because they were sold out by the tide of history, just like we were in Vietnam and will be in Iraq and Afghanistan. Anyone who doesn't study the lessons learned here is an idiot.

You've completely missed the lesson if you think any of those wars will be won, or lost, on the small unit level.  The Rhodesian's lost their war on the field of international politics, just like Iraq and Afghanistan will be lost.

their tactics were well within the considerations of modern counter-insurgency.  Are you saying their tactics underminded their international legitimacy?

If so, which and how?

When did he say that?

The UDI combined with the minority government undermined their legitimacy.

I'd have loved us to have been able to help them but it was politically impossible.

If you want to point a finger, point it at the Brits.  They're the ones who hung the Rhodies out to dry, well before the Bush War began.

Link Posted: 10/9/2011 11:25:02 AM EDT
[#8]

I was searching hard for this pic the last time people were talking about the "new way to hold your AR" ala Chris Costa.  Now I have it forever MUAHAHAHA

Link Posted: 10/9/2011 11:43:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
By the entire world, primarily because the Internal Settlement hadn't included any of the major players in the Bush War (other than the white government).  A "settlement" to an armed conflict that excludes major belligerents isn't a settlement at all.

But I thought the conflict was between blacks wanting freedom and racists whites.

Surely you aren't telling me that this was a communism versus western government war?
And most surely you aren't telling me that President Carter demanded that the communists be given control of the government?

Are you saying that western europe abandoned Rhodesia to the communists?  I thought it was because it was evil white racists oppressing blacks.[/quote]
What are you talking about?

When did I say any of that?

Your posts are normally intelligent and well reasoned but your posts in this thread are bordering on incoherency.
 [/quote]

Your statement that the "major players" weren't included in the settlement.  ZANU and ZAPU were both invited to take part in the elections in 1979.  They declined.  They were both communist movements and the electinos of 1980 were hardly free and democratic.

In 1979, the western governments made the decision to simply support a communist movement.
Link Posted: 10/9/2011 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Your statement that the "major players" weren't included in the settlement.  ZANU and ZAPU were both invited to take part in the elections in 1979.  They declined.  They were both communist movements and the electinos of 1980 were hardly free and democratic.

In 1979, the western governments made the decision to simply support a communist movement.

But they weren't included in the settlement that led to the elections.  Thus, my statement is accurate.  The internal settlement was between Smith and Muzorew, who wasn't involved in the conflict like ZANU and ZAPU.

Ideally we would have supported Rhodesia.  But political considerations made support impossible.  I don't like it any more than you do, but that's the way it was.  The only way that the US would have acted differently would been if Reagan had gotten the nomination and won in 1976.  Ford or Dole would have done the same thing as Carter.

Link Posted: 10/9/2011 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#11]
IIRC the condition was that the African insurgents had to disarm. The non-Communist FROLIZI and African National Congress did disarm and consequently participated in elections. ZANU and ZAPU did not and were excluded.

Edited b/c the quote tree died a horrible death.

Link Posted: 10/9/2011 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread inspired me to watch the movie: Mugabe and the White African
Link Posted: 10/9/2011 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The thing about fireforce is its a very simple concept.  the execution requires exceptional trust, leadership and individual soldier abilities.

I read the wiki a couple times unfortunately it is long on equipment descriptions and short on actual tactics ( like most other wiki articles about anything LOL )

As I understand it

helicopters spot and encircle the enemy as soon as they are spotted , stopping/pinning them and doing as much damage as possible

troops are dropped in a couple groups

#1 to push

#2 to anchor/block

the troops kill and push into the anchoring troops to ambush

while the helicopters stay over head killing anyone that might slip out on the edges  , and to keep the enemy pinned and mask noise of ground troops

all of which occurs in a fairly small , changing , and possibly friend/foe mixed environment

hence your comments

is this essentially correct or am I reading it wrong

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:25:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Try this, it's the original article by J.R.T. Wood that was expanded into a book.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:37:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish I could find that as a poster

I've seen it as a poster in another arfcommer's house, I'll ask him where he got it.

ETA: Did you try google?

http://www.memoriesofrhodesia.com/pages/other-sales/art-army.html

Will have to get one.

I ordered one off of ebay last week.

It's going over my reloading bench.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:42:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I read the wiki a couple times unfortunately it is long on equipment descriptions and short on actual tactics ( like most other wiki articles about anything LOL )

As I understand it

helicopters spot and encircle the enemy as soon as they are spotted , stopping/pinning them and doing as much damage as possible

#1 to push

#2 to anchor/block

while the helicopters stay over head killing anyone that might slip out on the edges  , and to keep the enemy pinned and mask noise of ground troops

all of which occurs in a fairly small , changing , and possibly friend/foe mixed environment

hence your comments

I think that's it. The Rhodesians (and later SADF) would sew blaze orange cloth into the inside of their bush hats so that they could be flipped inside out when there were friendly helicopters overhead.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

As I understand it

#1 to push
#2 to anchor/block

hence your comments

most times the terrs were found by LRRS (selous) who used FM to contact the fireforce or telephone from a civilian.  They would then scramble into the helos and possibly the para-dak.
a light attack armed reconnossaince aircraft (usually a twin prop lynx) with the FF commander would arrive and he would be talked on the target by the scout to get his bearing.  At this point he would either direct fast mover air strikes (large defended target) or position the stop groups (4 men built around a FN-MAG (aka M240) Medium Machine Gun to stop escaping terrs before dropping the main sweep force with Daks who would advance on line shooting at anything that looked like a cover position.  The Dak was dual purpose.  Most had a minigun and after dropping the paras it would provide air support.  The helos had two types.  The G-cars carried the stop group and the k-cars (killer or command) would provide side gunship support with dual 20mms or quad 30 calibers (50 caliber was not liked for the same reason I don't like them).  Sometimes the FF commander would be in a k car, sometimes in the lynx.  But he was almost always airborne when directing the fight.  A ground movement would then collect the forces after the fight.

Now.
Replace the selous with UAVs.
Replace the para dak with a Chinook.
Replace the lynx with a Tucano.
Replace aulluettes (sp?) with blackhawks/hueys.

We have a better fireforce (UAVs are generally better than dismounted scouts for these types of operations for any number of reasons.) in more favorable terrain (more open in A-Stan than Rhodesia), with a weaker enemy.  the terrs had a strong 23mm, 14mm and SA-7 inventory.  Most of these are ulmost unheard of in taliban operations.

And we could do with 10% of the soldiers and we wouldn't be driving around getting our balls blown off.

Of course, to the AF, this is just whinning and I should be selling shoes or something.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Fireforce also utilized C47 Dakotas and paratroopers as a part of their package.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 7:04:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Fireforce also utilized C47 Dakotas and paratroopers as a part of their package.

Daks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Here are some illustrations that explain fire force a bit better (from the book)

Fire Force Phase 1

Fire Force Phase 2:  The Alouettes putting down 4 man chalks (they called the stop groups or "stops")

The intent is form an ambushes as the airborne stick is deployed and forms a sweep line

Fire Force Phase 3: The Airborn stick deploying with the helicopter gunships and lynx helping to drive the terrs to the stops helping

Note #1: It is not as set piece as this makes it looks, there is ultimately a lot of flexibility.  For a smaller contact all you would need is the heliborne stop groups.

Note #2: This would drive American officers insane - groups of four men acting independently without mutual overwatch?  As sylvan described if we were to do this our stop groups would be deployed by blackhawks and be 12 or so people a chinook would replace the airborne drop and we would have apaches instead of K-cars

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 7:33:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Here are some pics to bring it home

The Lynx light attack aircraft.  Basically an heavily armed cesna O2

Airborne sweep group getting ready to emplane

View out of one of the Alouettes - gives a great idea of the terrain

A stop (Minus one man)

The bad guys

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#22]
The discussion of Fire Force is interesting, but it is only one of the many unique things the Rhodesians had going on.  But it is probably the most applicable to our current situation.

A lot of the coolest stuff was just the low key shoestring nature of their ops - stuff we don't really need to do. For example Sylvan mentioned the Super Tuc vs the lynx - half the cost of the Super Tuc is the ejections seat.    I also don't know if we could have groups moving as fast and far as they need to overland in full plates etc.

We could do the Fore Force in the dead of night too - a capability the Rhodesians couldn't even dream of.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 7:54:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The discussion of Fire Force is interesting, but it is only one of the many unique things the Rhodesians had going on.  But it is probably the most applicable to our current situation.

A lot of the coolest stuff was just the low key shoestring nature of their ops - stuff we don't really need to do. For example Sylvan mentioned the Super Tuc vs the lynx - half the cost of the Super Tuc is the ejections seat.    I also don't know if we could have groups moving as fast and far as they need to overland in full plates etc.

We could do the Fore Force in the dead of night too - a capability the Rhodesians couldn't even dream of.

the only people moving far and fast were the scouts.

the FF had all day.  stop groups, air cover and the sweep force could take as long as they wanted.  If they held up, sweep force owned them.  If they ran, then K-Cars or stop groups.

thats the beauty.  time was completely on the FF side once it was on the ground.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#24]
In an ultimate weird my son (six) just now came in to my office (he wants me to take him to the pool) and as I we were playing airplane he reads my "Be a man among men poster" and which has been hanging in my office for years.

Is it freaky that he asked about after I just did the big Rhodesian post?
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In an ultimate weird my son (six) just now came in to my office (he wants me to take him to the pool) and as I we were playing airplane he reads my "Be a man among men poster" and which has been hanging in my office for years.

Is it freaky that he asked about after I just did the big Rhodesian post?

I think we can count the airborne infantry among that group.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the FF had all day.  stop groups, air cover and the sweep force could take as long as they wanted.  If they held up, sweep force owned them.  If they ran, then K-Cars or stop groups.

thats the beauty.  time was completely on the FF side once it was on the ground.

You have a point, take out the "fast" and leave the "far." Rhodesian terrain is simply a lot easier to do this in than A-stan.  I will defer to you as you have at least been to one of the places though.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:06:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a point, take out the "fast" and leave the "far." Rhodesian terrain is simply a lot easier to do this in than A-stan.  I will defer to you as you have at least been to one of the places though.

south and east are very different fights.
In the south, all day baby.  Lack of vegetation makes it even easier.
Not so much in P2K.
But, as long as the stop groups and air cover are there you can take 4 hours to move a klick.

time is on your side.  great position to be in.

I have done a bastardized ff once using ground movement and a whole bunch of trickery and luck.
the difference is the helos, sustained air power and decentrailized authority.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:26:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
These threads are always interesting.

Quite
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#31]
I just bought a "Man among men" poster, and I'm saving for an FAL.

I hate you guys.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:34:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Here are some pics to bring it home

The Lynx light attack aircraft.  Basically an heavily armed cesna O2

Did you see the thread about the pusher prop light attack that Denel is trying to sell? It looked a lot like the Lynx.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Just bought one of the Long Sleeve shirt versions of the poster. Thanks for sharing that source.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Dont forget his pal Andrew Young...........he supported Mugabe as well

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/09/robert_mugabes_bloody_diamond.html

Quoted:
Quoted:
good god why is the world letting Mugabe get away with what he did/

Jimmy Carter.  My neighbor down the way was a Rhodesian SAS, it's funny when I was younger I was convinced he was from New Zealand.  I found out from his son one time when I was over at his house, I finely got him to tell about it, the things they did. Hell this guy could still out run us, out fight us, and not break a sweat! The guy is absolutely amazing to listen to, he was there at the end, and that story is absolutely insane, what they went through to flee the country.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:04:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Viscount Down
New book coming out written by Keith Nell, who served in the Rhodesian SAS. He was part of the team that hunted down the terrorists that shot down Air Rhodesia passenger planes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Rhodesia_Flight_825.

Eighteen of the fifty-six passengers survived the crash, with most of these having been seated in the rear. Five of the survivors went to a local village to ask for water. However upon returning, they heard African voices and automatic gunfire - ZIPRA guerrillas killed 10 of the survivors before looting the aircraft.
Sunset was at 17:47 and by 18:33 (80 minutes after the attack) pitch darkness had set in.[4] This allowed three crash survivors who initially remained at the aircraft to avoid being killed by running away and hiding in the bush but prevented rescue parties from arriving until the following morning.[citation needed

Imagine surviving an airplane crash only to be butchered by the savages:

At that moment the eighteen surviving whites comprised the following: the five in McLaren's group; Tony Hill, who, after searching for a usable weapon in the wreckage, tore off his white shirt and deliberately ran through a grass fire to cover his escape when a dozen Zipra guerrillas showed up; a Mr. and Mrs. Hansen, who managed to hide themselves in the wreckage, where they covered themselves in dirt and debris and lay still all night; and the remaining ten who were taken captive. At first the guerrillas promised help and water. "They got us together, forcing those who could walk to carry those that couldn't" said Mr. Hans Hansen. "Then they opened up with sustained automatic fire. It was the most brutal thing I have ever seen."

That brought the death toll to forty-three.

The Rhodesia Herald . "We ran," sad Mr. Hill. "They kept firing at us until we ducked behind a ridge." The survivors stayed hiding for about two hours. Then the terrorists came back. They raided the aircraft wreckage looting suitcases that were strewn around, while the survivors, hidden in the nearby bush, watched in horror as the terrorists made off  "with their hands full." said Mr. Hanson.  Mr. Hanson is sure he heard a terrorist's bayonet as he drove it several times into the body of a seriously wounded survivor who was killed in the first sustained burst of automatic fire two hours previously.  Mrs. Hansen said, "They were terribly brutal. They took everything." "I can't think how people would do such a thing. They are animals," said Mr. Hansen.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/rob_rickards/viscounts/hunyani.htm

http://www.viscountdown.com/wp-content/gallery/main/umniati-75.jpg
http://www.viscountdown.com/wp-content/gallery/main/Hunyani%20wreckage%20(2).jpg
http://www.viscountdown.com/wp-content/gallery/main/Hunyani%20plaque%20(2).jpg

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#38]
More stuff to show how uber cool the Rhodies were

They made chest rigs and camoing weapons cool for future generations of ARFCOMers that grew up reading SOF magazine

They used some G3s as well and we see how the war wasn't actually racial

Anybody who would carry this has my vote as baddest MFer of the 70s

They straight up stole some bad guy tanks (well the South Africans did) and turned them around for their own use

Pretty much invented the idea of the MRAP - this is a little one just for scouting the rodes called the "Pookie"

Mind you they built them from Scratch

And a bigger version, the PIG as used by the Selous Scouts and the RLI (also scratch made)

South African Eland armoured cars

They made made good use of 30 yea old aircraft technology (and liked laying it all out to take pics for our future enjoyment)

And fuck all if they didn't SUCCESSFULLY bring back the idea of the cavalry

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#39]
And fuck all if they didn't SUCCESSFULLY bring back the idea of the cavalry

That poor bastard lost a thumb if he fired that G3 like that. The brass would tear it right off at the speed and force it ejects with.....
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#40]

MIU/Grey's Scouts probably my favorite RhSF unit or at least neck and neck with RLI and INTAF.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 1:30:20 PM EDT
[#41]

The Black Devils were so cool they killed Commies with Commie T55's.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Chris Dixon (Call Sign Green Leader)

No 2 Squadron Rhodesian Air Force

Strike from Above

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#44]
If I were to buy the top 5 books on this topic, what would they be?  I've long intended to increase my knowledge on Rhodesia.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Shit, 5 books is about all you'll find.
I have read all the books mentioned here and it really depends on what you want.
If you want tales of derring-do, than Chris Cock's and croukamps books are probably the best.
If you want more of a history book, than counter-strike from the sky is well done.
You can also get the rhodesian COIN manual which has some good stuff in it if you haven't been infantry.  If you have been infantry, it will be very redunandant.
the merc manual that comes with it is funny.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Cool Pics, PeoplesRepublic!  What a different time and culture.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#47]
When I first got out of the Corps my neighbor were and his wife were ex-pat Rhodies. Finer people I've never met. When I was moving in, I'm toting boxes in and I hear this voice say "So where you want this then?"   and there's a guy toting my two seabags. He me invited next door for a "graze" because he was going to do a "braai" all of which I had no freakin idea what he meant, but I went over anyway.  

He had served in the RLI 2 Commando and in the next three years many a beer was drank many a story told (not many war stories) of Rhodesia. Eventually they moved, they were best neighbors I've ever had.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

If I were to buy the top 5 books on this topic, what would they be?  I've long intended to increase my knowledge on Rhodesia.

You can try here:http://www.memoriesofrhodesia.com/

Be advised the second one has a god awful turn around time.

And you'll spend a fair amount of change at either.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
If
[/div][div]Be advised the second one has a god awful turn around time.[/div][div]

[/div][div]A great source is here:http://www.newrhodesian.net/index.php[/div][/div]

Truth.
12 weeks for one of the books.
worth it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Thread is awesome

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top