Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
What are 'arms' in the Second Amendment?

Everything this guy had.

What is 'infringement' in the Second Amendment?

The laws requiring registration with the gov, against high capacity mags and suppressors and full auto, and taking his firearms for those unconstitutional laws is is infringement.

The spirit of the 2A is that the individual citizen be allowed to keep and bear firearms that are equivalent to what a man in a standing army would have at that time. So today that includes fully semi-automatic, silencers, high cap clipazines, etc
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be more worried about all those high capacity assault vehicles he was repairing, and putting back in the hands of crazy drivers.  Imagine what they could do with 4000 pounds of projectile traveling at a brazilion miles an hour!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I feel safer. How much time do you think he’s going to end up doing?
View Quote
Pleads out and does less than 5 years.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nonsense.
How many times do you start over when a mag ban or UBCs get passed?
Gun rights matter tgat much to your wufe and kids they'd pick up and move ?
View Quote
It has never been an issue in places I live.

When my work takes me to a ban state, I obey their laws for the time I am there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#5]
And people still give me this shit when I try to explain to them that every single person who works for a local, state, or federal LE entity is a traitor, and a threat to all free American citizens.
You're either with the Constitution, or you're the enemy, it's really that simple.  CA, CT, MD, MA, IL, NY, etc, have chosen to go against the Constitution, which makes them traitorous enemies, along with all who support them.
The bootlickers will be along shortly to regale me with mythical tales of "good cops",  "justice", unicorns, fairies, flying spaghetti monsters, and other fictional concepts.

Juxtapose this thread, with the recent story from Boston where actual crimes against persons & property are now being made exempt from punishment, whereas this man who committed no crime against anyone will soon be made to suffer by the mind numbed obedient servants of the corrupt state they serve.  May pestilence and damnation find them sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#6]
i'd like to see him fight it. not sure it'll do him any good.

he might. from his statements he seemed very open an honest and not giving a fuck about the laws that are infringing on him.

and i thought it was ruled in federal court DV had to have physical contact to prohibit ownership? i might be misremebering or it could be that his local jurisdiction is extending it beyond the context of dv prohibition.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This should be a lesson to every single one of y’all that live in a ban state.

Get the fuck out and start over in a state where you will not spend the cost of your house and a year’s wages just to avoid jail.( but still be a convicted felon)

Seriously, with a lot of y’all the Stockholm Syndrome is thick.
View Quote
I bet he stayed in a ban state "for his family", and "moving is just not that easy".

BULLSHIT

I have moved lots of times, you just back a rental truck up to your house, load your shit up, and drive off.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I bet he stayed in a ban state "for his family", and "moving is just not that easy".

BULLSHIT

I have moved lots of times, you just back a rental truck up to your house, load your shit up, and drive off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This should be a lesson to every single one of y’all that live in a ban state.

Get the fuck out and start over in a state where you will not spend the cost of your house and a year’s wages just to avoid jail.( but still be a convicted felon)

Seriously, with a lot of y’all the Stockholm Syndrome is thick.

BULLSHIT

If you are going to stay in a ban state, it would behoove you to;

Obey the laws of said ban state or;

Live like a hermit.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is how most will go down.................
View Quote
Or red flagged
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#10]
How does having them registered keep them out of the wrong hands?
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:36:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
“The worry is what happens when a cache like this one gets into the wrong hands?” said Marconi. “All it takes is the wrong person to get their hands on these types of weapons.”

Derp
View Quote
They are in the wrong hands now
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I see nothing in the fellows collection he could use for duck hunting
View Quote
Get with it it’s deer not fucking ducks.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My town.

There's a bit more to the story, apparently this guy was making homemade HE rounds for his 37mm launcher. These were also recovered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
My town.

There's a bit more to the story, apparently this guy was making homemade HE rounds for his 37mm launcher. These were also recovered.
The article makes it sound like he was buying parts to make 30mm tear gas grenades.

The explosive device found in the home was made up of parts Albin had purchased to build a tear-gas grenade.

He said the grenade could have been fired from a 3-mm flare launcher, also in his possession and seized by police.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel safer. How much time do you think he's going to end up doing?
Life is over at that point, might as well fight the fuck out of it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

When my work takes me to a ban state, I obey their laws for the time I am there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nonsense.
How many times do you start over when a mag ban or UBCs get passed?
Gun rights matter tgat much to your wufe and kids they'd pick up and move ?

(at previous post...) Until there are no free states left...
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And people still give me this shit when I try to explain to them that every single person who works for a local, state, or federal LE entity is a traitor, and a threat to all free American citizens.
You're either with the Constitution, or you're the enemy, it's really that simple.  CA, CT, MD, MA, IL, NY, etc, have chosen to go against the Constitution, which makes them traitorous enemies, along with all who support them.
The bootlickers will be along shortly to regale me with mythical tales of "good cops",  "justice", unicorns, fairies, flying spaghetti monsters, and other fictional concepts.

Juxtapose this thread, with the recent story from Boston where actual crimes against persons & property are now being made exempt from punishment, whereas this man who committed no crime against anyone will soon be made to suffer by the mind numbed obedient servants of the corrupt state they serve.  May pestilence and damnation find them sooner rather than later.
View Quote
Whoa there, 15er. You just fifteened yourself, bigly.

You do realize there are a lot of freedom loving LEOs that are members here, right? I'm related to LEOs that fall under the "Free men don't ask" tribe. A lot are just as you describe, but "every single person??" Come on man. Be realistic.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:06:26 PM EDT
[#17]
If you have and make something illegal according to unconstitutional laws, you should be prepared to resist with deadly force the men when are willing to destroy you to enforce them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's rather a broad brush you got there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Whoa there, 15er. You just fifteened yourself, bigly.

You do realize there are a lot of freedom loving LEOs that are members here, right? I'm related to LEOs that fall under the "Free men don't ask" tribe. A lot are just as you describe, but "every single person??" Come on man. Be realistic.
View Quote
Man, I read his post and thought...Geez!  He must not get out much if he thinks "all" cops are in lockstep with gun grabbers and commies.

Kawasaki Man, I and many others were/are cops, and we take/took our oath to defend the constitution when we signed up.  I'll bet many of us still believe in that.

And by the way...I'll bet I've owned way more Kawasakis than you.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Kid called the cops on his dad for a loud argument? Dads gonna do about 20 years in prison now.
View Quote
Maybe the kid should be turned loose; how old is he?
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
“The worry is what happens when a cache like this one gets into the wrong hands?” said Marconi. “All it takes is the wrong person to get their hands on these types of weapons.”

Derp
View Quote
Too late
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#23]
This is what President Trump’s red flag laws are going to look like.

Enjoy your freedom if you can keep it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Derp
View Quote
If they were registered the wrong person couldn’t get their hands on them, right?
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Life is over at that point, might as well fight the fuck out of it.
View Quote
I talk to convicted felons everyday. It's not that big of a deal in many circles. Hell, you can even be the NRA president if you know the right people.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nice policy they have there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
An officer who responded to the scene told Albin they would have to hold his guns.

“He said ‘because you’re a registered handgun owner, I need to collect your handguns,’” Albin said.
Nice policy they have there.
yep

Ridgefield PD are quite the shitheads.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#27]
We had better decide right now to hang together or we will all hang separately.

A Lexington moment is coming.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#28]
There's only one alternative left...

KillDozer !!
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He should've had a couple of them cached in an alternate location
View Quote
I have been assured by many here that the time to cache/bury them is the time to dig them up.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There's only one alternative left...

KillDozer !!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teenage angst
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Illegal use of weapons should be strictly punished. ( crime, robbery, murder etc )

Simply possessing weapons, full auto, suppressors, etc should not be illegal at all. In fact manufacturing a full auto, and a suppressor for your own use should be 100% legal and protected.
View Quote
This seems so simple, yet lawmakers have completely fucked us.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#33]
So much for my pre civil war analogy
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I know a machinist that made a bunch of silencers and homemade guns like sten's and such.  I think it was about 50 counts.  He made them, shot them and then chunked them under his single wide trailer.

Somebody snitched on him as part of a plea deal in a unrelated case.

I thought he was going to prison for the rest of his life.  He is older and kind of crippled so the jury gave him 2 years probation.
View Quote
Well, yeah.  But THIS guy was a mechanic.  That makes all the difference
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"76 unregistered high-capacity magazines"
View Quote
That's all?  Really?  Come on...
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This is the strategy of the long game people.

99.9% of gun owners only stockpile arms, but won't use them.

Tick tock.....

Hope you have multiple caches, cause this guy got wiped out.
View Quote
Hopefully he’s got one somewhere else

Also-screen name?
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"76 unregistered high-capacity magazines"
Sad isn't it?
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Whew! Do I ever feel safer today!
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Civil war can’t come soon enough. It’s long past time for it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Where the fuck is Ridgefield?
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Not guilty
View Quote
This^
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Where the fuck is Ridgefield?
View Quote
Connecticut
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#43]
This is fucking scary. Here is a law abiding man about to get fucked for life because he owned some things.

The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Ayn Rand

Boys, it is about to be civil war time. If not, we will all slowly be rounded up like this mechanic.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Hold his guns due to an argument? What BS should have told that officer to pound sand.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#45]
So this guys life is basically ruined and is now a felon for laws that are clearly unconstitutional and victimless.

Meanwhile 20k more foreign illegal aliens have invaded this week while the gov does nothing to stop or punish these crimes.

What a freaking joke....
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is fucking scary. Here is a law abiding man about to get fucked for life because he owned some things.

The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Ayn Rand

Boys, it is about to be civil war time. If not, we will all slowly be rounded up like this mechanic.
View Quote
^ +1 for this.

The jacked up part , is there are plenty of criminals, both the petty kind and thousands of professional career felons in D.C.
But again, reference the Boston story, they're not going to arrest or prosecute actual criminals, they're going to keep putting the screws to Joe Public who works hard, pays taxes, and likes to go to the range on the weekends.
If you're an illegal immigrant, you can literally shoot an American citizen in the back of the head & walk away with zero consequences.
If you're a tax paying citizen who owns a piece of plastic or aluminum in a certain shape, you're going to get arrested, screwed, and buried under the jail.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So this guys life is basically ruined and is now a felon for laws that are clearly unconstitutional and victimless.

Meanwhile 20k more foreign illegal aliens have invaded this week while the gov does nothing to stop or punish these crimes.

What a freaking joke....
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Where's the tough talking line in the sand'ers? Cold dead hands? Ol boy getting pounded for nfa and mag violations, and guess how many are gonna stand with him..
This is too far.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 4/5/2019 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Why are they getting bent all out of shape for a small collection?
View Quote
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top