Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 3:09:08 AM EDT
[#1]
One might think they might take set up cheese cake pix of the more symmetrical females to encourage recruitment

Many of those women have rather high maintenance finger nails.

woe to thee, if you imported one.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 3:38:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And for all their faults, no one can knock your Russian grunt for his toughness and ability to endure the sort of hardships that would render a western soldier combat innifective.

http://www.stratfor.com

That's pretty much bullshit.  Plenty of folks like to classify Russians as xtra tough, dedicated, etc.
That same grunt would kill his commander for an authentic BigMac, a pair of Levis and ticket to a Coldplay concert.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 3:50:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 3:53:44 AM EDT
[#4]

but, I thought every man in the Russian Army was an E-L33T, black bat shitting, spesnatzi?
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 4:03:23 AM EDT
[#5]
2nd picture.. i didn't sgt sugarcookie was a spetnaz the womenz are hot and i would want them in my squad
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://premium1.uploadit.org/docZox//axeman.jpg
but, I thought every man in the Russian Army was an E-L33T, black bat shitting, spesnatzi?

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7598/spetsnazo.jpg

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#8]
tag for the hot Russian chicks
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#9]
We need to invade North Korea.  

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Combat fatigue and high heels?  What up with that?

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p355/ff162162bfd/ghsdfhg.jpg

I bet they are some sort of 'National Guard', once a month thing. Some forgot or did not have boots. Also the camo mix and that some looks like they weren't washed properly.
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I bet they are some sort of 'National Guard', once a month thing. Some forgot or did not have boots. Also the camo mix and that some looks like they weren't washed properly.

Probably one of the "Putin Youth" formations like Nashi......they run paramilitary training camps for the faithful.

Link Posted: 3/16/2009 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can anyone verify this?:

Most of young men in Russia hate even the idea that someday they would need to go to the Russian Army.

And it’s not because they don’t want to obey the commanders and loose two years of their young life.

It’s because there is a dreadful hierarchy system between new soldiers and old soldiers that exist in all the Russian Army units since early Soviet Era.

All the young soldiers that begin to serve are severely beaten daily by the guys who served more than a year already. They do it simply because all of them were beaten in the same manner when they started their journey to the Russian Army. Nobody wants to change this - he knows that he need to suffer first year but then when his torturers would retire he would turn the new generation of the soldiers to his personal slaves.

New soldiers have to do all the dirty job that is not connected with army service itself. They need to clean up the personal things of their older masters, to run as fast as they can to the shop if somebody from the privileged class wants something, but that are not the awfull things. Real horror starts when every night the older soldiers drink a lot and then torture on the younger ones - in different manners including sexual violence.

Every year in Russian Army thousands of young soldiers die because of this and nobody cares. People who were in army say it was worse than to go to the prison. And you can’t go - it would be a crime. The Russian Army service is obligatory for everyone.

englishrussia.com

The Russian army is aware of the problems and is taking steps to deal with it.

They are commited to translating to being a professional rather than conscript army.  Paratroops are pretty much there and their standards are high and would bare comparison with an equivalent Western force.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Russian_paratroopers_9_may_2005_b.jpg/800px-Russian_paratroopers_9_may_2005_b.jpg

And for all their faults, no one can knock your Russian grunt for his toughness and ability to endure the sort of hardships that would render a western soldier combat innifective.

So at what point in their training do they learn to point their guns away from each other's heads?
Link Posted: 3/16/2009 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So at what point in their training do they learn to point their guns away from each other's heads?

That's part of the training...the Russians are firm believers in "killing a chicken to frighten the monkeys".

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#15]
hit or

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Not the army but still the video always cracked me up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/TreyAzagthoth/um.jpg

Please explain

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#18]

I'm with you on that one brother!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/TreyAzagthoth/um.jpg

Please explain

Well I found a video of the dude in the back years ago and it just cracked me up. I recently found it on another site I go to but it sometimes has a NWS ad so don't know if I can link it here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:17:01 AM EDT
[#20]
It has been 45 foxtrottin' days since I first posted the following (page 2 of the thread) but I'm posting it again and with more vitriol this time.

Why is it funny to make fun of another country's soldiers?  I'm curious why this would be funny.  I could understand a thread talking about problems in their modern military, personnel, equipment, etc. But I don't "get" a thread that just makes fun of the regular ivans who are serving. Even the lowest-level, most supposedly "unattractive" (for the men pictured) or "ditzy" (for the women pictured) have done a small part to serve their country. Are the men being mocked just to make you feel better? You are all Americans only through fortune and chance. Your ancestors –– whether as recently as a decade ago, or earlier –– did what it took to get to this country so that YOU could have the privilege and rare good luck of being born in this country and not subjected to the brutality of a military draft such as the one currently in place in Russia.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:37:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It has been 45 foxtrottin' days since I first posted the following (page 2 of the thread) but I'm posting it again and with more vitriol this time.

Why is it funny to make fun of another country's soldiers?  I'm curious why this would be funny.  I could understand a thread talking about problems in their modern military, personnel, equipment, etc. But I don't "get" a thread that just makes fun of the regular ivans who are serving. Even the lowest-level, most supposedly "unattractive" (for the men pictured) or "ditzy" (for the women pictured) have done a small part to serve their country. Are the men being mocked just to make you feel better? You are all Americans only through fortune and chance. Your ancestors –– whether as recently as a decade ago, or earlier –– did what it took to get to this country so that YOU could have the privilege and rare good luck of being born in this country and not subjected to the brutality of a military draft such as the one currently in place in Russia.

Lighten up Masha,

You should see the shit the guys serving give each other just over what branch they chose, if they do this they're sure as hell going to give some Russian soldiers shit.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:48:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The Russian is full of guys wasted on vodka, infected with AIDS because of all the buttsex (seriously, the older soldiers make a habit of assraping new recruits and pimping them out for money), and armed with machine guns and RPG's.

The Russian military basically consists of some guys who get drunk, pile onto an armored vehicle, and go invade the nearest neighboring country.

So you are saying it is fun being in the Russian Army?  

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Russian women are beautiful until they reach that magical threshold sometime in their 30s and turn into a scarf-wearing "Olga" [Russian accent] "Olga built for comfort, not for speed" [/Russian accent] with ankles as thick as my waist.

Seen it happen with my own eyes too many times.  

And damn, they're a humorless lot.

74 years of communism will do that to you.

Look to the US in 2083.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:54:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't know about the others, but the last one is Israeli.

And the first one is an American reenactor.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:55:32 AM EDT
[#25]

You bet I would. I'd run my tongue from her sweet perky lips all the way down to her tight little asshole.
So yes, I would hit that !

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:55:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Cuz they are the enemy?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:58:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Russian_paratroopers_9_may_2005_b.jpg/800px-Russian_paratroopers_9_may_2005_b.jpg

Well, they are fully trained Paratroops, and I'm sure you'll be happy to tell us what your Drill Instructor told you about weapons drill when you were a Paratrooper.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cuz they are the enemy?

Did you tell the US Navy that?

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:23:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cuz they are the enemy?

Did you tell the US Navy that?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/AdmiralPanteleevLassen2007.jpg

Naval folks tend to be a little dense.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

give me a break.  They should have let Patton run over them when he wanted to.  We produce better soldiers then and now bar none  ps if the cold war ever became hot and conventional it would have been a slaughter for the commies.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#31]

Hell yes I'd hit it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:57:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

give me a break.  They should have let Patton run over them when he wanted to.  We produce better soldiers then and now bar none  ps if the cold war ever became hot and conventional it would have been a slaughter for the commies.

What was Patton going to 'run over them with'? His Staff Car?

Just a hint… the US Army drew down pretty rapidly in the ETO in 1945, the Russians didn't.

Patton was talking out of his butt and his Boss knew it.

And as for the Cold War?  Those of us who were doing that 'Cold War' thing back in the day didn't share your beliefs… Something to do with being outnumbered 10:1 or worse.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top