BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope just pointing out that often post in threads like these to flame other members. Kind of like how you got booted from the big Ukraine thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Triggered?

Have some Bounty.
Nope just pointing out that often post in threads like these to flame other members. Kind of like how you got booted from the big Ukraine thread.

Feel free to cry to the mods again sweetheart.

Shouldn't you be bashing Republicans in the main thread with the other simps?

Please stop thread stalking me, it's creepy.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Dems are loving this...they'll get to go fight the ruskies!
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:33:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Where's the video?  I can't believe there isn't a 360 camera view on these things. Shit, a fucking Hyundai has 360 view when parking.

View Quote
Doubt we will see it anytime soon.

We had video footage of my truck hitting a VBIED, they didn't let me have a copy.

Sure it's somewhere, only wish I could get a copy of it one day.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#4]
The russian fighter probably never saw it, or the US is lying and it was shot down.

I am going with the latter

I changed my mind.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Feel free to cry to the mods again sweetheart.

Shouldn't you be bashing Republicans in the main thread with the other simps?

Please stop thread stalking me, it's creepy.
View Quote
You make a comment designed to get attention then you cry about getting it. Insults are all you have.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#6]

WTF are we doing flying drones over the Black Sea.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Considering all the targeting data we give their enemies with our surveillance platforms, its kind of ridiculous to get all bothered and start clutching your pearls.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The russian fighter probably never saw it, or the US is lying and it was shot down.

View Quote

If he didn’t see it my guess is the collision would have been catastrophic for both and the Flanker would’ve crashed too. I’m not buying the story either. It was shit down. If we don’t get shown the video then it was for sure shot down. This happened in the Gulf when I was there and we got to do some sweet max endurance DCA for the drones.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#9]
So the Russians down a US drone in international airspace. Isn't this an act of war?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Has the drone operator been offered grief counseling? Or does he get a Purple Heart?
View Quote

Medal ceremony at the White House?
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Where’s the video?  I can’t believe there isn’t a 360 camera view on these things. Shit, a fucking Hyundai has 360 view when parking.

View Quote

we automatically release all footage from our military assets to the public after any sort of incident...
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Playing chicken with an unmanned aircraft? I really hope they try that again.
View Quote

Not too bright.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So the Russians down a US drone in international airspace. Isn't this an act of war?
View Quote

Only if we want it to be.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

we automatically release all footage from our military assets to the public after any sort of incident...
View Quote

If the story went as our government said, yeah right, then we will get the video. Videos are released all the time of unsafe Russian and Chinese fighter interactions. If it was shot down then we won’t. It’s that simple.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not too bright.
View Quote

Especially over water where this time of years the water temps are fatal within minutes. He ejects, he dies.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:41:07 PM EDT
[#16]
big time this. its incredible how many ukraine zelensky lovers are on arfcom. the dude is a conartist and russia is trying to cut the head off the snake. nobody will understand because they don't want to know. they're much happier and content being spoonfed propaganda and living their "comfortable" lives

Quoted:
Ukie simps are jerking furiously over the prospect of escalation...
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If the story went as our government said, yeah right, then we will get the video. Videos are released all the time of unsafe Russian and Chinese fighter interactions. If it was shot down then we won’t. It’s that simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#18]
So at some airbase in Russia, they are painting a drone kill on one of their jets.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:42:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Russian fighter jet has collided with an American Reaper drone over the Black Sea, the US military confirmed today.

The US military said a Russian fighter jet clipped the propeller of the drone, forcing the US to bring it down over the Black Sea.

A Pentagon official told Al-Jazeera that the collision occurred after two Russian fighters tracked the American hardware 'in an unprofessional or safe manner', the news organisations Arabic language Twitter account said.

One Western source said earlier that an investigation was underway to check whether the drone had been shot down in the area of intense NATO military activity close to the Ukraine war frontlines.

It was quickly confirmed that a collision had occurred between a US-made MQ-9 Reaper and a Russian Su-27 fighter jet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11859443/Russian-fighter-jet-CRASHES-Reaper-drone-Black-Sea.html

Yeah. lol
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Any of you reading this (but not any members here of course, that would be a CoC violation) who either voted for Biden, didn’t vote for trump because of feelz or bumpstocks or whatever faggot reason, or just didn’t vote at all because of muh principles:

Go fuck yourselves.  You’re the reason shit like this is happening.
View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
big time this. its incredible how many ukraine zelensky lovers are on arfcom. the dude is a conartist and russia is trying to cut the head off the snake. nobody will understand because they don't want to know. they're much happier and content being spoonfed propaganda and living their "comfortable" lives

View Quote

Ah shit, you just sent the bat signal to the president of the Zelensky fan club.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Also amazing how many "conservatives" believe Russian talking points.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Banks are crashing so they are gonna distract us...
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#24]
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it."
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Meh, if the drone was being used to provide Ukraine with intelligence I'd say that makes it fair game.  Not like we haven't done the same thing to other country's assets.  Sucks for the taxpayers though.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#26]
who said i believe in russian talking points? ever think to yourself that some people don't pick sides becauses that is what has been taught to us and beat into our brains since children. i side with research, the facts, the truth. just like in iraq. sadaam was far from perfect, but he sure as hell kept the middle east stable. zelensky is a plant and if you think otherwise, you're choosing not to see whats in front of your eyes my brother

Quoted:

Also amazing how many "conservatives" believe Russian talking points.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think we are well past that. We are providing free weapons, training and picking targets. We are already at war, it is just a matter of escalation.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#28]
The news reports are as believable as the tummy tuck reason with the four US citizens who drove into Mexico.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh we better declare war on Russia and send troops off to another episode of the forever war. Tell the public how we need to go over there to fight for our Freedom meanwhile what's left of our Freedom is being raped right here by our elected public servants.
Murica, land of the fee and home of the slave.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Dang ole, fuckin, Alice Babylawn, man.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm not an aviation engineer, but I would think that a mid air collision would also bring down the Jet.
View Quote

If they are flying at about the same speed, then the collision is not much of anything. Blue Angels and Thunderbirds have bumped wingtips when rehearsing.

Clipping the prop with a wingtip will leave damage on the wingtip.

It would be a shame if we put one up that was rigged to explode when fucked with like that.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Iranians clearly shot down a U.S. Military Drone in international airspace in June 2019.

Iran shot it down by a SAM launched from Iran so no "maybe it was an 'collision' " mamby pamby.

President Trump didn't do anything (besides toss some additional U.S. 'sanctions' on Iranian leadership).

The whole point of drones is to be able to  accomplish mission goals without risking valuable aircrew to loss.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Russia is trying to recreate the Soviet Union.    Ukraine is just the next step for them.    Ukraine might not be perfect, but neither is the US or Europe.     I see what's happening in Ukraine as very similar to what happened in the leadup to WWII.     Now is our chance to stop Russia before they keep pushing.  So far at least the cost is relatively low and those munitions and equipment we're handing over were generally made to stop the Russians when they attacked.  They're being used as intended and someone else is paying in blood to use them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The only simps in this thread are the ones who support Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#36]
The rooskis did not shoot down the drone.  However, there was a collision between the drone and an independently powered, detachable, and steerable part mounted on the rooski jet.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Defending pedophilia, and trans rights you bigot.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#38]
This business...
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Monitoring an ongoing situation. Pretty typical...
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not in Clown World.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#41]
JUST IN - Putin: Nord Stream attack was committed "at state level."
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

User Name & Join Date...  Da Comrade! Tell us Americans more!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
who said i believe in russian talking points? ever think to yourself that some people don't pick sides becauses that is what has been taught to us and beat into our brains since children. i side with research, the facts, the truth. just like in iraq. sadaam was far from perfect, but he sure as hell kept the middle east stable. zelensky is a plant and if you think otherwise, you're choosing not to see whats in front of your eyes my brother

View Quote

I trust my wife's family in Ukraine, more than I trust anything you say. You really don't know what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Looking at a photo of the mq-9, clipping the propeller will clip a lot of other important stuff too.
View Quote

T H I S . . . I'm calling bull-shit . . . there's no way in hell that you're going to "clip" the prop on one of these fuckers with a jet fighter.

Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Russians take out an American asset and it's the anti Russian guys that are the simps...
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm not an aviation engineer, but I would think that a mid air collision would also bring down the Jet.
View Quote

Doubtful.

Russian aviators train extensively in the PIT maneuver.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

I changed my mind
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#49]
It's gonna be a big war sooner than people think, and China will take Taiwan, and we wont be able to respond well to a big regional skirmish because we gave it all to Ukraine and more missle chips could take a few years for production. Putin's has everything to lose with a failed war and is getting old, his closest advisors have lost kids due to exploded cars. The US had economic and financial issues which hurt a continued war chest when BRICS is now overtaking GDP of US allied countries, prompting an alternative world reserve currency.

Potatus could use the crisis as an impetus to round up "foreign actors" causing malinformation, hello return of Japanese internment camps for MAGA, as well as steal another election with the senate to pack the supreme court.  
It's going to get very, very bad!
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man, a big portion of Americans are walking around on egg shells when it comes to Russia. "WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO UPSET THE RUSSIANS, THEY MAY NUKE US!"

Reagan rolling in his grave
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top