User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Two. (2)

Kick in the front door, and the Whole rotten thing comes crashing down .   Ironically, he would have won too, if not for those pesky Yanks and Brits.  

- Even more Ironically, Putin thought exactly the same thing as Hitler, and now we are Again, supplying Hitlers Putin's enemy, with everything they need to defeat the invaders.  

I truly wish you guys could appreciate Irony.  And history.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Highly doubtful. Russia is nothing more than a paper tiger. They act all big and bad but in reality you punch them in the nose and they crumble. As far as supply lines..Ask Russia about that. They know all about shitty logistics and stretched supply lines.

there was once another guy who thought that too.....

Two. (2)

Kick in the front door, and the Whole rotten thing comes crashing down .   Ironically, he would have won too, if not for those pesky Yanks and Brits.  

- Even more Ironically, Putin thought exactly the same thing as Hitler, and now we are Again, supplying Hitlers Putin's enemy, with everything they need to defeat the invaders.  

I truly wish you guys could appreciate Irony.  And history.

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They arent, there are plenty of BTG's that can fight. They are currently getting butt fucked on the wrong side of the river though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, they are worn out, undersupplied and undermanned. Only a matter of time now.

They arent, there are plenty of BTG's that can fight. They are currently getting butt fucked on the wrong side of the river though.

User name checks out I suppose...

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:20:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yep, just like they did with Napoleon, and then Hitler.    They're gonna let the Ukes get within spitting distance of Moscow, and then wait for old man Winter a the Cossacks to finish 'em off.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Starting to think that Russia is doing nothing more than grabbing Ukraine's army by the belt and bringing it nice and close so as to deal a crushing blow. Ukraine is letting their supply lines stretch. Hopefully they can maintain the momentum. We need that region destabilized if Xiden is going to enable China to take over administrative control of the entire hemisphere.

Yep, just like they did with Napoleon, and then Hitler.    They're gonna let the Ukes get within spitting distance of Moscow, and then wait for old man Winter a the Cossacks to finish 'em off.  
The Ukrainians *are* the fucking Cossacks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:20:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to watch him on YT. I stopped watching and un-subscribed after he made some really dumb comments about Trump and 1/6.

So, I won’t trust anything he says. I watch Speak The Truth.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If it were a car accident, the car would be totaled and we'd be all "Ooooh, ahhh, yuck."  But, even though the tank weathered the impact fairly well ... I don't think the crew would have.  The inside of that tank is going to look like Russian flavored smoothie, flavored with real Russians, not that artificial shit.
View Quote
Rooskis don't spring for the ABS and air bags package I guess.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:23:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Starting to think that Russia is doing nothing more than grabbing Ukraine's army by the belt and bringing it nice and close so as to deal a crushing blow. Ukraine is letting their supply lines stretch. Hopefully they can maintain the momentum. We need that region destabilized if Xiden is going to enable China to take over administrative control of the entire hemisphere.
View Quote
I doubt this is the case. If this collapse was part of some Russian genius plan, they probably wouldn't have left behind so many armored vehicles and weapon stockpiles.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:25:55 PM EDT
[#7]
It's what direct Polish intervention with air power and ground forces can do.  That's where the "foreign fighters" came from.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:31:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's what direct Polish intervention with air power and ground forces can do.  That's where the "foreign fighters" came from.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:32:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Russia can't replace the losses they'd already taken in manpower.  Their birth rate is shit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:34:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

put down the crack pipe
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

As soon as everyone is in the east pushing the last Russian out, more Russians will come in behind them from Belarus.
View Quote

I would wager a guess that many of the Himars and other goodies we have sent them are stationed in the north and north east to make sure that doesn't happen. There is no way that the capitol is not bristling with modern death dealers right now.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:40:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

China
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are they gonna get more Russians?

China

China is a looooonnnggg way from fucking Belarus. Lol.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it were a car accident, the car would be totaled and we'd be all "Ooooh, ahhh, yuck."  But, even though the tank weathered the impact fairly well ... I don't think the crew would have.  The inside of that tank is going to look like Russian flavored smoothie, flavored with real Russians, not that artificial shit.

I'm not sure anybody springs for airbags in a tank?

Isn't the underlying assumption that these things don't come to abrupt stops?

I mean, that impact fucked up the orbit of the Earth.  Somebody at NASA is all like, "WTF is this shit?"
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 1:05:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Third time that vid's been posted today.

How do I know?  I posted the first one. (To my knowledge.)

The guys falling off the Tokyo drifting tank is hilarous.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 1:24:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I’m waiting for China to sneak attack Russia
Then they will be the biggest country in the world
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 1:25:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
snip

Other hand, goat herders ran the US out of Afghanistan with nothing but throw down rifles and ieds.

snip
View Quote
That is some progressive revisionist history lies!
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 1:49:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Their tier 1 troops and equipment that they've kept in reserve of course. Russia is just getting started.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a wild take.

Sacrificing 15-20% or more of your troops on the ground to “pull” the Ukrainian army in closer…. And counter attack with what?

Their tier 1 troops and equipment that they've kept in reserve of course. Russia is just getting started.

They are already into category 2 and 3 units...............old men going to the front according to some accounts
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 1:57:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not quite as fun when FDR isn't bankrolling your takeover of Eastern Europe I guess.
View Quote

I've started wondering if Russia can win a significant war without American logistics. Sure, Russia can throw bodies into the meat grinder, but was it American logistics that defeated Nazi Germany in the east and west?
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 2:03:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yep, just like they did with Napoleon, and then Hitler.    They’re gonna let the Ukes get within spitting distance of Moscow, and then wait for old man Winter an the Cossacks to finish ‘em off.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, just like they did with Napoleon, and then Hitler.    They’re gonna let the Ukes get within spitting distance of Moscow, and then wait for old man Winter an the Cossacks to finish ‘em off.  

The Cossacks were ukrainians. Its in their national anthem.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 2:06:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

China is a looooonnnggg way from fucking Belarus. Lol.
View Quote

All those shipping containers…
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 2:47:22 AM EDT
[#22]
RUSSIAN ROAD - w/ English Lyrics

It's how the Russians fight??

I don't think anyone really knows what's going on except the guys on the ground.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 2:49:01 AM EDT
[#23]
You can gather some things from evidence; like videos of people raising flags in various towns.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 3:19:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Its going to be humorous when we see conscript battalions rocking Mosin-Nagant rifles and running T-34s from their museums.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, they are worn out, undersupplied and undermanned. Only a matter of time now.

Its going to be humorous when we see conscript battalions rocking Mosin-Nagant rifles and running T-34s from their museums.
Wait. I thought we had all the mosins now. They gonna want 'em back?
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 3:32:14 AM EDT
[#25]

@m35ben, good to see you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 3:34:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yep, just like they did with Napoleon, and then Hitler.    They're gonna let the Ukes get within spitting distance of Moscow, and then wait for old man Winter an the Cossacks to finish 'em off.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, just like they did with Napoleon, and then Hitler.    They're gonna let the Ukes get within spitting distance of Moscow, and then wait for old man Winter an the Cossacks to finish 'em off.  
Russians: Aha! We will retreat and draw you into frozen territory you will not be able to survive! Winter is coming and you cannot imagine the mud and cold!

Ukes: Dude! We're next door neighbors. It's the same weather. Also, get out of my yard, you're fucking up the lawn!
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 3:35:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Glad yer back, btw.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 6:59:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Even minus the demographics. Having enough trained troops and weapons is a big deal. Which they don’t.

Logistics is a huge deal. Which they don’t have.

Etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a wild take.

Sacrificing 15-20% or more of your troops on the ground to “pull” the Ukrainian army in closer…. And counter attack with what?

It was a good idea back when they had the USSR's population to throw into the grinder. The current demographics make that a failing strategy.

Even minus the demographics. Having enough trained troops and weapons is a big deal. Which they don’t.

Logistics is a huge deal. Which they don’t have.

Etc.

@Foxtrot08

I think many people look at the U.S. military and project that relative competence on other militaries of the world.  The U.S. makes it look easy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:04:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What a mind fuck.

On one hand, Ukraine is whooping Russian ass with drones and intel. Other hand, goat herders ran the US out of Afghanistan with nothing but throw down rifles and ieds.

After the Azerbaijan dust up, I want not a fucking thing to do with being in a maneuver or occupying element. Basically sitting there waiting to be turned into goo and mist.
View Quote

@TexasDoubleTap

Those are usually political blunders, both to enrich themselves but also through incompetence.  Every aspect of Afghanistan was a cluster-fuck.  Why were we giving billions to Pakistan when they were hiding Osama bin Laden right under our noses?  Lots of parallels to Vietnam.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm not sure anybody springs for airbags in a tank?

Isn't the underlying assumption that these things don't come to abrupt stops?

I mean, that impact fucked up the orbit of the Earth.  Somebody at NASA is all like, "WTF is this shit?"
View Quote
I don't think anybody does ABS in a tank either. My sarcasm might have been a little dry on that one.

I tried that will pickup truck once...the tank did a lot better.

Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:06:38 AM EDT
[#31]
They are doing pretty well.

Who would have thought using pallets of us currency would be so effective for arial bombardment.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:08:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They are doing pretty well.

Who would have thought using pallets of us currency would be so effective for arial bombardment.
View Quote

What pallets of cash are we sending them?

You don't win wars with pallets of cash.

You win wars by making the other side so scared they abandon entire companies of vehicles.

Our investment is paying off

Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:08:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Good, hopefully people wake up and realize war is just too costly and stop.

Wishful thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a mind fuck.

On one hand, Ukraine is whooping Russian ass with drones and intel. Other hand, goat herders ran the US out of Afghanistan with nothing but throw down rifles and ieds.

After the Azerbaijan dust up, I want not a fucking thing to do with being in a maneuver or occupying element. Basically sitting there waiting to be turned into goo and mist.

Good, hopefully people wake up and realize war is just too costly and stop.

Wishful thinking.

War = Profit

The political class and corporations are making money.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What pallets of cash are we sending them?

You don't win wars with pallets of cash.

You win wars by making the other side so scared they abandon entire companies of vehicles.

Our investment is paying off

View Quote

Not sure if this a joke or not.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:11:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

War = Profit

The political class and corporations are making money.  
View Quote

How is putin profitting off of the enormous expenditures in Russian lives, equipment, and political capital for a failed war?
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:12:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not sure if this a joke or not.
View Quote

Dead serious.

Or do you mean the enormous amount of equipment we, the Poles, Czechs, Aussies, Brits, and others have sent?

It wasn't pallets of cash blowing up Russian arms depots for months before the offensives started.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN
View Quote

“Each time I looked around, the walls moved in a little tighter.” ~ Vladimir Putin
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Russia can't replace the losses they'd already taken in manpower.  Their birth rate is shit.
View Quote

Ukraine’s birth rate is worse. But Russia as I wrote months ago is experiencing the results of failing to commit enough forces since day 1 or to mobilize.  I don’t think this is limited to Ukraine or Russia. Other than Africa and Afghanistan and India’s Muslim minority populations the world is experiencing low birth rates and Rumsfeld “you go to war with the Army you have” bullshit back in 03. Today the US Army is projected to be 40,000 personnel short by next year. The other failure for Russia was its poor air power showing. The war isn’t over. We’ll see what Moscow does but relying on local militia for the fight has cost the Russians. They’ll need to commit more Russian personnel not drag the world for third world mercenaries.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:16:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/36246/B4F166A0-E09D-4AC2-AD7B-3096C72BEF53-2522017.jpg

"Each time I looked around, the walls moved in a little tighter." ~ Vladimir Putin
View Quote
He'll nuke the walls before he goes down.  Somebody is going to need to wack him from the inside
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:16:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well, Great Britain is Still celebrating the victorious retreat from Dunkirk. So…
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, Great Britain is Still celebrating the victorious retreat from Dunkirk. So…

Lost the battle, won the war.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:19:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Its fine to think Russia has a wild card up their sleeve.  It has happened in the past with deception playing a large part.  I don't see that now though.  Another battle of the bulge isn't going to happen.  We have so many satellites and signals intelligence that Russia massing any kind of force will get discovered immediately.  Intelligence is giving the Ukrainians a huge advantage and I don't see anything changing that.  The only trump card that Russia has left is cutting off gas to Europe and trying to erode foreign support for Ukraine.  That seems unlikely, but its Russia's best chance.  

Right now, it seems that Russia is going to continue to lose.  We've seen the best Russia has by this point.  They're finished unless something major changes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As soon as everyone is in the east pushing the last Russian out, more Russians will come in behind them from Belarus.

Its fine to think Russia has a wild card up their sleeve.  It has happened in the past with deception playing a large part.  I don't see that now though.  Another battle of the bulge isn't going to happen.  We have so many satellites and signals intelligence that Russia massing any kind of force will get discovered immediately.  Intelligence is giving the Ukrainians a huge advantage and I don't see anything changing that.  The only trump card that Russia has left is cutting off gas to Europe and trying to erode foreign support for Ukraine.  That seems unlikely, but its Russia's best chance.  

Right now, it seems that Russia is going to continue to lose.  We've seen the best Russia has by this point.  They're finished unless something major changes.

From another thread, @Foxtrot08 posted that window is quickly closing as Europe is getting more and more infrastructure to receive shipments of natural gas from the U.S.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:24:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Billions > Trillions wasted on a US troop involved war. Russia can go f itself. It’s not looking good for them.

That being said, I hate the money laundering and corruption.

Consequences:

-Russia has now created multiple new NATO members right on their border
-Russians desperate and embarrassed.
-Putin is either deposed by the oligarchs propping him up or a small nuke is lobbed at Ukraine capitol and few other cities in spite.

After that, it’s who knows.

China decides it’s too much and works with the rest of the West where Russia is carved up as chaos ensues from the political and military fallout of such actions(Think WW2 Allies and USSR alliance for profit). It becomes a game of capture all the wild nukes and paying off Russian generals not to sell them off to Middle Eastern radicals. Then we have Cold War again because China is surrounded by neighbors that all distrust them.  

Or China decides to support Russia, Russia becomes client state with puppet. World is still locked in Cold War.

Either way, Russia has some tough days ahead.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Highly doubtful. Russia is nothing more than a paper tiger. They act all big and bad but in reality you punch them in the nose and they crumble. As far as supply lines..Ask Russia about that. They know all about shitty logistics and stretched supply lines.
View Quote

Right up until the tactical nukes go boom!
And yes, with Putins huge ego, if a loss is near the nukes will fly.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

From another thread, that window is quickly closing as Europe is getting more and more infrastructure to receive shipments of natural gas from the U.S.
View Quote

I just talked to my brother who’s inWashington DC and he said it’s not going well as it needs to. Very frustrating. This all could have been preventable years ago but the animosity to American energy domestically - Biden and overseas - Germany vs Trump led us here.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:31:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Russia has already said they are going to import North Korean soldiers. I'm serious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are they gonna get more Russians?

China

Russia has already said they are going to import North Korean soldiers. I'm serious.

Starving, poorly-trained, poorly-led North Koreans will make all the difference.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Do you honestly think they'll report what's actually going on over there?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Russia could carpet bomb that place 24/7 until they surrendered. It would be interesting to hear the real story what's happening. I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA has a plan to kill all Ukraines top people that hold dark info on all the corruption. What a complete sham and shakedown. Something just isn't right. Celebrities and Congress people visiting and worshipping Zelensky is some weird stuff.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Billions > Trillions wasted on a US troop involved war. Russia can go f itself. It’s not looking good for them.

That being said, I hate the money laundering and corruption.

Consequences:

-Russia has now created multiple new NATO members right on their border
-Russians desperate and embarrassed.
-Putin is either deposed by the oligarchs propping him up or a small nuke is lobbed at Ukraine capitol and few other cities in spite.

After that, it’s who knows.

China decides it’s too much and works with the rest of the West where Russia is carved up as chaos ensues from the political and military fallout of such actions(Think WW2 Allies and USSR alliance for profit). It becomes a game of capture all the wild nukes and paying off Russian generals not to sell them off to Middle Eastern radicals. Then we have Cold War again because China is surrounded by neighbors that all distrust them.  

Or China decides to support Russia, Russia becomes client state with puppet. World is still locked in Cold War.

Either way, Russia has some tough days ahead.
View Quote

Bart simpson: Today was the worst day of the war.

Homer Simpson: Worst day of the war so far.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top