Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

it is a play anywhere game so the save should work on both.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wow, they're letting us DL it already???
I wonder if it shares saves between Xbox and PC....

it is a play anywhere game so the save should work on both.

Nice. I use my personal computer for work and gaming, but most of the time I like to play in the living room on the xbox. nice to be able to move back and forth though.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Regardless, this will be a make or break for Bethesda.

They better get it right.
View Quote

Absolutely, lesser so even for Xbox and Gamepass.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I just watched the deep dive and the game looks totally sick.  

I have played Oblivion and Skyrim and of course fallout series on various Xbox consoles. From watching the deep dive, I think it will be a lot bigger than fallout 4 and even bigger than Skyrim as far as size. That's no dis on Skyrim either because I am still running characters in that game, one of my favorite games of all time. I have always wanted a full blow space game open world sand box style game like this. I just hope the quests are really good and there are multitudes of them, they didn't really talk about quests much, maybe i missed it.

Edit
Added a bit

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If you're gonna be wrong, be wrong with confidence

Seriously though, did you even watch the deep dive on Sunday?
View Quote

Yeah I wasn’t greatly impressed. We will see what the game is really like once it releases.  I hope it’s good, but I’m not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m the quintessential late adopter in video games.  I just discovered Fallout 4 about 3 years ago, and Skyrim about a year after that.  I’m still rocking an Xbox One.  I like to play games after they’ve been out a while and they’ve gotten cheaper.  But if Starfield is all that and a bag of chips, I might just have to find a way to get an Xbox Series X.  That is the latest, right?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:47:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I purchased the Constellation Edition and I cannot freaking wait. The best part is I kept thinking it would be really cool to have the Starfield watch in real life, and now I will.

Seriously. I have taken the 2 days following labor day off. I haven't been this excited about a game since Fallout 4. I need to update my graphics card though. It's unbelievable that I'm still limping along on a 7 year old card (GTX 1080).
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#8]
After watching some of the update video.... I'm hopeful, but not holding my breath.

It looks like a prettier No Man's Sky, but worse. I really, really hope that they manage to integrate a good story throughout, but I suspect there will be a lot of "radiant quest" style things where you go here, kill thing, go here, clear dungeon, with no substance behind it.

If it's really Skyrim in Space I can breathe a sigh of relief. I own like 5 versions of that game (midnight purchase at GameStop to begin with).
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:08:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’m the quintessential late adopter in video games.  I just discovered Fallout 4 about 3 years ago, and Skyrim about a year after that.  I’m still rocking an Xbox One.  I like to play games after they’ve been out a while and they’ve gotten cheaper.  But if Starfield is all that and a bag of chips, I might just have to find a way to get an Xbox Series X.  That is the latest, right?
View Quote

Yep the Series X is the latest console. If you are getting the console almost solely for Starfield you might look into a Series S, but if you are going to play much else I recommend the Series X.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
After watching some of the update video.... I'm hopeful, but not holding my breath.

It looks like a prettier No Man's Sky, but worse. I really, really hope that they manage to integrate a good story throughout, but I suspect there will be a lot of "radiant quest" style things where you go here, kill thing, go here, clear dungeon, with no substance behind it.

If it's really Skyrim in Space I can breathe a sigh of relief. I own like 5 versions of that game (midnight purchase at GameStop to begin with).
View Quote

That's funny because it looks like the opposite to me. I call NMS "Chores in Space". It's not a bad game, but not much to it IMO. Starfield looks to me like all the best parts of NMS + Skyrim/Fallout + a few elements of ED.

Games are subjective of course, and it's not going to be for everyone.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 9:58:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's funny because it looks like the opposite to me. I call NMS "Chores in Space". It's not a bad game, but not much to it IMO. Starfield looks to me like all the best parts of NMS + Skyrim/Fallout + a few elements of ED.

View Quote

I agree. To me Starfield looks like what I hoped No Mans Sky was. And I still enjoy No Man’s Sky.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I agree. To me Starfield looks like what I hoped No Mans Sky was. And I still enjoy No Man's Sky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. To me Starfield looks like what I hoped No Mans Sky was. And I still enjoy No Man's Sky.
I'm being hard on NMS, my son and I play it sometimes and it's a cool game...but yeah, SF looks like what a lot of us hoped NMS would be.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#13]
I have Game Pass but will still upgrade so I can Play on Sept 1st.  I watched the deep dive live and was really excited.  Todd's interview afterward with IGN was really interesting too.  I hear people complain about the frame lock of 30fps on Xbox but I won't care if it helps stability and playability.  I would love to go over to PC but can't justify the expense.  I got Series X for Microsoft Flight sim. Still waiting on next Elder Scrolls and hope I live long enough to see it.  I had a heart attack in January so it was funny listening to Todd talking about the last game he was probably going to work on I think is Fallout 5 because of his age by that time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#14]
My daughter bought me "The Outer Worlds" for Xbox a few months ago, and Starfield reminds me of it sort of, an RPG in space.  Outer Worlds was good, but you could tell it didn't have a massive budget, as you were limited in how much you could interact with the environment, and a lot of it got repetitive.  It was a good play thru once, but not dense enough to go back and try again.  It did have good dialogue and a lot of cool weapons.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:36:39 AM EDT
[#15]
I liked Obsidian's Outer Worlds, I felt it was a decent mixture of New Vegas and KOTOR 2. It played to the strengths of the two games which made it very "walled garden" like the KOTOR games but it gave you the FPS combat and loot angle from New Vegas. I don't think it was necessarily a budget issue restricting anything and more of a notion to make a more "tight" game experience while still giving the player a hint of freedom.

Something that bugs me a bit about Bethesda open world games is the nature of their open worlds, in that I feel sometimes they make them too big... which results in a lot of real estate between the major setpiece areas that then need to be backfilled with their cookie-cutter filler stuff. We all remember the epic, expansive setpiece locations but how many of us remember the fiftieth goblin dungeon or empty house? If I had any reservations about Starfield it is that... that with a thousand worlds and all that space to fill, the bulk of it is going to be landing on blue planet number thirty five and exploring abandoned outpost number sixteen that is built from the same kit of parts the other fifteen abandoned outpost locations were, and filled with the exact same space pirates as the last locations, and the same generic loot as the last locations just this time with slightly increased stats.

And with a huge open sandbox world there really isn't a functional way around that, as the unique assets needed to populate a thousand worlds and not have the same or similar locations happen twice would make the game logistically immense.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My daughter bought me "The Outer Worlds" for Xbox a few months ago, and Starfield reminds me of it sort of, an RPG in space.  Outer Worlds was good, but you could tell it didn't have a massive budget, as you were limited in how much you could interact with the environment, and a lot of it got repetitive.  It was a good play thru once, but not dense enough to go back and try again.  It did have good dialogue and a lot of cool weapons.
View Quote

I felt the same about OW in general. They had some FANTASTIC ideas and great aesthetics, it just needed to be fleshed out some more. OW2 should be great.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I liked Obsidian's Outer Worlds, I felt it was a decent mixture of New Vegas and KOTOR 2. It played to the strengths of the two games which made it very "walled garden" like the KOTOR games but it gave you the FPS combat and loot angle from New Vegas. I don't think it was necessarily a budget issue restricting anything and more of a notion to make a more "tight" game experience while still giving the player a hint of freedom.

Something that bugs me a bit about Bethesda open world games is the nature of their open worlds, in that I feel sometimes they make them too big... which results in a lot of real estate between the major setpiece areas that then need to be backfilled with their cookie-cutter filler stuff. We all remember the epic, expansive setpiece locations but how many of us remember the fiftieth goblin dungeon or empty house? If I had any reservations about Starfield it is that... that with a thousand worlds and all that space to fill, the bulk of it is going to be landing on blue planet number thirty five and exploring abandoned outpost number sixteen that is built from the same kit of parts the other fifteen abandoned outpost locations were, and filled with the exact same space pirates as the last locations, and the same generic loot as the last locations just this time with slightly increased stats.

And with a huge open sandbox world there really isn't a functional way around that, as the unique assets needed to populate a thousand worlds and not have the same or similar locations happen twice would make the game logistically immense.
View Quote

Fair analysis. I love open worlds, but sometimes you look at one like Valhalla and you're just like "ain't nobody got time for that!".

With that said, I am hoping that Bethesda makes this one interesting enough to be worth exploring.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:12:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Fair analysis. I love open worlds, but sometimes you look at one like Valhalla and you're just like "ain't nobody got time for that!".

With that said, I am hoping that Bethesda makes this one interesting enough to be worth exploring.
View Quote

Fucking Ubisoft map vomit is the worst. Oh hey an open world... oh fuck me its full of the same five map icons over and over.

I think the secret sauce to overcoming map vomit or the cut and paste location structure is to find a way to reward the player for exploring those areas or doing those repetitive tasks that isn't just another plus two steel dagger or boots of pumped up kicks. Since they're incorporating the No Man's Sky style resource mining I imagine a major element will be finding rare elements for the more advanced ship components or weapon / armor upgrades. And if you have to land on a planet, scout it, wipe out a pirate base, and loot it to get ten pounds of unobtanium you need to build that master level not-a-P90-but-sure-looks-like-one rifle then that is a billion times more interesting than something like the boring ass Mass Effect 2 resource scouting or NMS "laser rock for ten seconds, collect rock".
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fucking Ubisoft map vomit is the worst. Oh hey an open world... oh fuck me its full of the same five map icons over and over.

I think the secret sauce to overcoming map vomit or the cut and paste location structure is to find a way to reward the player for exploring those areas or doing those repetitive tasks that isn't just another plus two steel dagger or boots of pumped up kicks. Since they're incorporating the No Man's Sky style resource mining I imagine a major element will be finding rare elements for the more advanced ship components or weapon / armor upgrades. And if you have to land on a planet, scout it, wipe out a pirate base, and loot it to get ten pounds of unobtanium you need to build that master level not-a-P90-but-sure-looks-like-one rifle then that is a billion times more interesting than something like the boring ass Mass Effect 2 resource scouting or NMS "laser rock for ten seconds, collect rock".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% agreed
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#20]
definitely agree about being tired of the Ubisoft style same 5 icons a thousand times on the map for collectibles. Hogwarts Legacy even did this a little bit, although i really enjoyed the game.

if Starfield turns out to be Skyrim in space i will be supremely pleased though. fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So it'll have aspects of space combat like that, but more so it's going to be an RPG so you're going to create a character and move around in 1st or 3rd person, talk to people, join factions or destroy factions, do missions, collect gear, and go through a main story- or ignore the story and do whatever you want to include base building, exploring planets, upgrade ships, piracy, side missions, etc.

Hardware wise you're probably okay except for the graphics card. I'd look at a 3060, 70 or 80 which can be found for a pretty good price these days and be aware you may need a new PSU so look into that. It's unlikely to run on VR at release, but may later with mods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who caught the deep dive yesterday? Honestly this game looks like it's pulling all the best parts of other games and lessons learned from their own (full dialogue options for example) and making something really spectacular.
Yes, there will be bugs.
No, it won't be perfect.
I do think it's going to be something that gamers get nostalgia over 11 years later (like Skyrim).

I'm all aboard the hype train. I'm going to spend hours on character and ship creation. What do you guys think?

Clearly revealing my age here, but my favorite games were Origin's Wing Commander and Privateer series.

I stopped playing since that time.  

How does this one compare to them?  Is if the same style of mixing adventure, role playing and space combat?

What's needed in terms of hardware to play? I have a core i7, 16GB RAM, low end graphics card (need to upgrade? What model?).

Does this game work with VR goggles?  If so, which models?

I might consider going back to that stuff.

So it'll have aspects of space combat like that, but more so it's going to be an RPG so you're going to create a character and move around in 1st or 3rd person, talk to people, join factions or destroy factions, do missions, collect gear, and go through a main story- or ignore the story and do whatever you want to include base building, exploring planets, upgrade ships, piracy, side missions, etc.

Hardware wise you're probably okay except for the graphics card. I'd look at a 3060, 70 or 80 which can be found for a pretty good price these days and be aware you may need a new PSU so look into that. It's unlikely to run on VR at release, but may later with mods.

Thanks!  It looks like Privateer.  We could follow the script or do whatever we wanted and also had the collecting stuff and running missions or simply ransacking other ships to get money, slaves or stuff to equip our own ship or sell for money to fix or equip our ship.

I'll look into the graphics cards.  As far as PSU, I installed a 750W Corsair.  Would this be enough?

C: drive is a 1TB Nvme, D: and E: are std. 4TB HDDs.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2023 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Happy to see love for Outerworlds. Sucks there wasn't a new game+ option after finishing the base game. Had some bad ass armor.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#23]
As soon as the mod tools come out, there will be tons of cool map replacement mods.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#24]
I ordered the premium on the 13th.
Hey I’m hopeful it’s half as good as it appears to be, and with Nexus to turn out mods it’s going to be a lifetime game.
Heck, I’m still modding Skyrim so it’s still got new to me content.

Big thing is how massive this game is, for comparison Skyrim SE needed 12gb, Cyberpunk2077 required 70gb, this game requires 125gb and an SSD.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I ordered the premium on the 13th.
Hey I'm hopeful it's half as good as it appears to be, and with Nexus to turn out mods it's going to be a lifetime game.
Heck, I'm still modding Skyrim so it's still got new to me content.

Big thing is how massive this game is, for comparison Skyrim SE needed 12gb, Cyberpunk2077 required 70gb, this game requires 125gb and an SSD.
View Quote
Somebody produced some mods for Skyrim to make the characters all AI scripted and voiced. It's obviously not polished or "there" yet, but I think it's going to be the future of gaming. Nvidia was demoing similar tech recently. Basically no playthrough would ever be the same. I wonder if they'll eventually come out with something similar for Starfield.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Somebody produced some mods for Skyrim to make the characters all AI scripted and voiced. It's obviously not polished or "there" yet, but I think it's going to be the future of gaming. Nvidia was demoing similar tech recently. Basically no playthrough would ever be the same. I wonder if they'll eventually come out with something similar for Starfield.
View Quote

You should see all the additional dialogues they recently added for Serana.
She now has about the same amount of lines as Inigo.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You should see all the additional dialogues they recently added for Serana.
She now has about the same amount of lines as Inigo.
View Quote

The Serana mods are crazy and so many are well made.  There are tons of them too. My kid plays with so many mods sometimes I have a hard time recognizing what she is even playing, well not really.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

with how much Microsoft invested in ChatGPT i can't wait till Bethesda has Radiant quest in their RPGs that are AI powered.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 12:30:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

with how much Microsoft invested in ChatGPT i can't wait till Bethesda has Radiant quest in their RPGs that are AI powered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't even make that connection, but that would make sense. I really do hope they come out with a DLC/upgrade/module like it at some point in the future.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 2:30:21 AM EDT
[#30]

I find it hilarious that this already appears to be a planned thing.

https://modding.wiki/en/starfield/community-patch
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 7:14:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I didn't even make that connection, but that would make sense. I really do hope they come out with a DLC/upgrade/module like it at some point in the future.
View Quote

We are still probably at least a decade away from AI being main feature. It takes a good bit of computing power. But tech is rapidly evolving.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 7:29:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

We are still probably at least a decade away from AI being main feature. It takes a good bit of computing power. But tech is rapidly evolving.
View Quote

There are rumors that came out from Bethesda Studios years ago that when they first tried implementing early AI for NPCs in their games they had to dumb it down.
According to stories I’ve heard from a few sources the NPCs were given a certain amount of autonomy to be more realistic, it started a cascade effect where they would go on to do way more than they were supposed to be able to do resulting in behavior that was breaking quest.
The NPCs started doing the quest on their own, were leaving their cells to complete objectives, and generally going Westworld in the games.
One incident that I saw first hand was an NPC gardener that was nothing more than a background character was inadvertently not given a farm implement, rather than standing there, it went and killed a fellow NPC worker and took it’s hoe so it could complete its function.
And that was not something programmed into the game, the NPC acted on its own.

Hers an upcoming AI being set up for interaction with NPCs…

You won't believe how ChatGPT AI changed Skyrim forever!
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 7:42:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There are rumors that came out from Bethesda Studios years ago that when they first tried implementing early AI for NPCs in their games they had to dumb it down.
According to stories I’ve heard from a few sources the NPCs were given a certain amount of autonomy to be more realistic, it started a cascade effect where they would go on to do way more than they were supposed to be able to do resulting in behavior that was breaking quest.
The NPCs started doing the quest on their own, were leaving their cells to complete objectives, and generally going Westworld in the games.
One incident that I saw first hand was an NPC gardener that was nothing more than a background character was inadvertently not given a farm implement, rather than standing there, it went and killed a fellow NPC worker and took it’s hoe so it could complete its function.
And that was not something programmed into the game, the NPC acted on its own.

Hers an upcoming AI being set up for interaction with NPCs…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wCjosz1vOA
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Another Constellation edition victim here.  I haven't done much preordering since before the days of digital storefronts and the days of GameStop midnight releases and keeping track of a receipt for months (do they still do those?) but I couldn't resist.  I've been following this game since it was announced and I'm excited to see it released, even if it needs some work.  

I tried No Man's Sky but had to refund it.  It was way too cartoonish for my liking, so I'm happy to see Starfield is not similar in that aspect.  I've seen a lot of talk in my various Star Citizen discord channels about it being a so called Star Citizen killer, but I don't see that.  Sure, it may steal some playerbase from Star Citizen but they are 2 very different games, in my eyes.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thanks!  It looks like Privateer.  We could follow the script or do whatever we wanted and also had the collecting stuff and running missions or simply ransacking other ships to get money, slaves or stuff to equip our own ship or sell for money to fix or equip our ship.

I'll look into the graphics cards.  As far as PSU, I installed a 750W Corsair.  Would this be enough?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who caught the deep dive yesterday? Honestly this game looks like it's pulling all the best parts of other games and lessons learned from their own (full dialogue options for example) and making something really spectacular.
Yes, there will be bugs.
No, it won't be perfect.
I do think it's going to be something that gamers get nostalgia over 11 years later (like Skyrim).

I'm all aboard the hype train. I'm going to spend hours on character and ship creation. What do you guys think?

Clearly revealing my age here, but my favorite games were Origin's Wing Commander and Privateer series.

I stopped playing since that time.  

How does this one compare to them?  Is if the same style of mixing adventure, role playing and space combat?

What's needed in terms of hardware to play? I have a core i7, 16GB RAM, low end graphics card (need to upgrade? What model?).

Does this game work with VR goggles?  If so, which models?

I might consider going back to that stuff.

Probably, but you should check your components in a calculator to make sure. I'm running an 850 with a 3080 and I have some room to spare, if you were to pick up a 3060 you're probably fine- but don't take my word for it ;)
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm not impressed. They showed a bunch of short clips, not a complete vertical slice like with Fallout 4, Cyberpunk, ect. I hope I'm wrong, but I think they bit off too much to chew with the scale of this game, and it's not going to have that Bethesda magic. I would rather have a much smaller game world that is all hand made and stuffed with their environmental storytelling that no one else does quite like they do.  I hope I'm wrong though.

I'm more excited for Phantom Liberty even though they showed pretty much the same thing, just a bunch of short clips.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm not impressed. They showed a bunch of short clips, not a complete vertical slice like with Fallout 4, Cyberpunk, ect. I hope I'm wrong, but I think they bit off too much to chew with the scale of this game, and it's not going to have that Bethesda magic. I would rather have a much smaller game world that is all hand made and stuffed with their environmental storytelling that no one else does quite like they do.  I hope I'm wrong though.

I'm more excited for Phantom Liberty even though they showed pretty much the same thing, just a bunch of short clips.
View Quote

i don't think Starfield is gonna be anywhere near as handcrafted as say Elder Scrolls. but that is exactly why they are making a new Elder Scrolls, for that kind of experience.
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 3:31:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I purchased the Constellation Edition and I cannot freaking wait. The best part is I kept thinking it would be really cool to have the Starfield watch in real life, and now I will.

Seriously. I have taken the 2 days following labor day off. I haven't been this excited about a game since Fallout 4. I need to update my graphics card though. It's unbelievable that I'm still limping along on a 7 year old card (GTX 1080).
View Quote

Bah! GTFO! I'm rockin' a 780. My Z87 MB can't go any higher than a 1080. My entire system needs an upgrade. It's the equivalent of walking nekkid in the snow to/from school, up hill both ways. Wussie!
Link Posted: 6/23/2023 5:40:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Edit: not confirmed. my bad

Edit #2:i'll post it, take it with a grain of salt but, apparently the rumor is that Sony tried to buy Starfield exclusivity so Microsoft bought Zenimax. Bruce Wayne move it is true.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Edit: not confirmed. my bad

Edit #2:i'll post it, take it with a grain of salt but, apparently the rumor is that Sony tried to buy Starfield exclusivity so Microsoft bought Zenimax. Bruce Wayne move it is true.
View Quote

"We want more exclusives!"

Douche sony execs and their fanboys can get bent.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 7:27:36 PM EDT
[#41]
I am hyped for it because sandbox games are my bread and butter.

I’m ready
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I’m ready
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/278107/IMG_7511_jpeg-2863717.JPG
View Quote

I would get it but my controllers get stick drift every 6 months

Then again I spam LS left or right when trying to get vehicles in BFV
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm ready
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/278107/IMG_7511_jpeg-2863717.JPG
View Quote

Cool. I want one but can't give up my Elite controller. I love the back paddles.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#44]
owning a ps5. Starfield is moving me into the pc gaming world.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 2:07:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Buy a Ryzen 7000 cpu or Radeon gpu and get a free copy of Starfield

Kinda a bummer the 7800x3d only gets the standard edition. Free is free though.

ETA - Interesting specs they have for 1080 -> 4k

Link Posted: 7/19/2023 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Fuck it, bought the special edition controller.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Walmart cancelled my order along with many other angry players' purchases for the collector's edition. Good thing I had a backup order with Bethesda that I placed when they had a second wave of copies made available.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#48]
My Starfield journal came today so now I can journal about how I can't stop thinking about Starfield.

(Not my picture)

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
My Starfield journal came today so now I can journal about how I can't stop thinking about Starfield.

(Not my picture)

https://preview.redd.it/the-official-journal-excites-the-old-school-rpg-gamer-in-me-v0-807rwyba5yeb1.jpg?auto=webp&s=2eb79e00167eb0c85fd547dd273b3d349b27cd40
View Quote

Enjoy your Chicom made-from-dead-dog skin paper thing!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(Not my picture)

https://preview.redd.it/the-official-journal-excites-the-old-school-rpg-gamer-in-me-v0-807rwyba5yeb1.jpg?auto=webp&s=2eb79e00167eb0c85fd547dd273b3d349b27cd40

Thanks man. I'm going to enjoy the shit out of it just because it seems to bother you.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top