Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool. Just trying to help one of the better posters in this thread.
View Quote
BTW: Thank you but it's much higher praise than I deserve, I mostly try to stay out of the way of the better posters like yourself!
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How much of that money came from tax payers and will end up in the hands of politicians who had a hand in PP receiving it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of money for a non-profit organization.

Planned Parenthood launches $45M bid to defeat Trump, flip Senate
How much of that money came from tax payers and will end up in the hands of politicians who had a hand in PP receiving it?
Exactly!! Keep paying your taxes and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I hear this all the time and the typical (informed) counter is that Congress does not have the ability to indict, arrest and prosecute. In a working US Government, Congress would be made aware of an issue, investigate the issue, raise public awareness (rhetoric) of the issue and then (if warranted) refer the issue to the FBI (the guys who arrest people) and/or DOJ (the guys who prosecute people).

Kind of unfair to blame clean Congress critters for inaction when the upstream justice apparatus is in the middle of coordinating a coup to take down a lawfully elected POTUS.

I believe that Gowdy did the best he could with the tools in his toolbox. There is a reason he left Congress and I believe that reason is so that he could become part of Team DO SOMETHING.
View Quote
Hope this is the case
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Ukrainian president is doing a presser that is running 7+ hours long and still going and is saying that there was no "blackmail" in the conversation between him and Trump.  Also said they would be investigating Biden's actions and Burisma.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#6]
https://news.yahoo.com/two-rudy-giuliani-associates-once-070003538.html

is the entire department of justice still compromised? How the hell did they pull this rabbit out of their hat so quickly?

i'm not saying these two arrests are going to implicate Trump into anything, in fact it looks like it could be something that was drummed up just to try and create the appearance of impropriety more so than an actual problem for trump.

But getting back to the department of justice. Who is running the department of justice? Who is really running the department of justice??
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I believe whole heartedly now that the big reveal, the pivotal battle, the big confrontation takes place this winter. It has to be. It will be too cold to riot and protest and it allows enough time for the information to be gone through and expose the public to what has really been going on. By Spring there won't be anything that can change the narrative and Trump will sail to re-election on the carcass of the DNC.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Edit:  beat.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I believe whole heartedly now that the big reveal, the pivotal battle, the big confrontation takes place this winter. It has to be. It will be too cold to riot and protest and it allows enough time for the information to be gone through and expose the public to what has really been going on. By Spring there won't be anything that can change the narrative and Trump will sail to re-election on the carcass of the DNC.
View Quote
I'm wondering if those 11/03-11/05 dates from early drops regarding HA/JP/HRC are going to pan out or if were just used for some sort of leverage.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or it's a continued giant shit show up to election day, with no one held accountable, and the Republic is truly lost forever.

Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://news.yahoo.com/two-rudy-giuliani-associates-once-070003538.html

is the entire department of justice still compromised? How the hell did they pull this rabbit out of their hat so quickly?

i'm not saying these two arrests are going to implicate Trump into anything, in fact it looks like it could be something that was drummed up just to try and create the appearance of impropriety more so than an actual problem for trump.

But getting back to the department of justice. Who is running the department of justice? Who is really running the department of justice??
View Quote
Giuliani said he represented them in a separate matter and said the timing is suspicious.  Said he will release some information to show how this is linked to his corruption investigation.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hear this all the time and the typical (informed) counter is that Congress does not have the ability to indict, arrest and prosecute. In a working US Government, Congress would be made aware of an issue, investigate the issue, raise public awareness (rhetoric) of the issue and then (if warranted) refer the issue to the FBI (the guys who arrest people) and/or DOJ (the guys who prosecute people).

Kind of unfair to blame clean Congress critters for inaction when the upstream justice apparatus is in the middle of coordinating a coup to take down a lawfully elected POTUS.

I believe that Gowdy did the best he could with the tools in his toolbox. There is a reason he left Congress and I believe that reason is so that he could become part of Team DO SOMETHING.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But seriously, I hope that Gowdys relative inability to bring the heat in anything but rhetoric was entirely the swamp sucking dildos he was surrounded by, and is now going to be an actual asset to us

Hopefully it isn't just the team of 'Bark Louder"
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:38:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like Catherine Herridge just reported that Giuliani also find the timing of these two campaign finance violators very suspect. Giuliani said he found the timing of the unsealing of this indictment "suspect"....

I don't think there's enough info to know where this is headed yet. But it certainly creates the appearance of impropriety.

edit: I see this was covered above. Thank you.

Check out this lovely news headline from the daily beast.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We can certainly blame a few for abdicating their roles and responsibilities in the auditing and oversight of the FISA program.
View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Frankly I'm tired of the other two branches of gov't and the US public allowing the Judiciary to become the defacto arbiter and ruler of all things.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Planned Parenthood + political activity & tax money -

I do not know if PP PAC $ has to be in the form of donations and siloed from taxpayer sponsored OP funds.

Under the rules I believe the PP PAC can also receive funds from other (tax payer sponsored) 501’s - so conceptually the ‘donor’ list could be largely bullshit by the time you figure out the $ shuffle from 501 to foundation to 501 or whatever the financial bunny trail may be - in the end it could be all tax $$.

On that note, check out Elster v City of Seattle - WA Supreme Court Upholds Seattle’s Democracy Vouchers Given to Candidates

Overview:

- WA Supreme Court AFFIRMS lower court’s ruling that this is kosher
- City of Seattle is pimping property owners and squeezing their balls a little harder so as to give $$ to ‘candidates who will promote a more inclusive voice in the political process’
- Argument was based on 1st Am - perverse part about this - no one is arguing against anyone getting into the process. Typically that means your ideas are good enough to create a following, which leads to funds, which leads to partnerships and broadening of the coalition, which leads to election victories. No.....now the city of Seattle not only views all politics based on the AOC model - wherein a special PC status demographic and a face is chosen to carry the water - but they are going to make you pay for the underlying group that is selecting that spokesperson.

Every major blue MSA will jump on this.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Or it's a continued giant shit show up to election day, with no one held accountable, and the Republic is truly lost forever.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScratchyAssuredAvians-size_restricted.gif
View Quote
It's the only (to me) logical time to do it. If he waits til Spring it will be total chaos in this country with riots and protests. The media will give that nonstop coverage and ignore the evidence coming out. It has to be done far enough ahead of the election to allow the information to get to the voters and be accepted by the voters. If it doesn't happen this winter I don't see how this can be done. At least not without major strife.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Some other government corruption news from across the pond.

Dancila's Romanian government falls in no-confidence vote

Prime Minister Viorica Dancila was defeated amid dramatic scenes by 238 votes in favour of the motion - five more than needed in the 465 house.

She was appointed in January 2018 - the third prime minister in seven months. Romania has for years been plagued by government corruption scandals.

President Klaus Iohannis will now choose a replacement government.

He will hold talks with all parliamentary parties, with new elections due in late 2020.

Ms Dancila's Social Democrats (PSD) have been in power since 2016.

However, Ms Dancila lost her parliamentary majority in August after a succession of setbacks.

Her centre-left party suffered huge losses at the European elections in May, coming second with less than 23% of the vote behind the National Liberal party.

In the same month Liviu Dragnea, the president of the PSD who was widely viewed as the most powerful figure in Romanian politics, was jailed for corruption after he was found guilty of having two party members paid by a state agency for fake jobs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Taiwan leader rejects China's 'one country, two systems' offer

Tsai, who is seeking re-election in January amid criticism of her policy towards China, referred to the arrangement for the return of the former British colony of Hong Kong to Chinese rule in 1997 as a failure.

Hong Kong has been hit by months of anti-government protests triggered by widespread resentment of what many city residents see as relentless efforts by Beijing to exert control of their city despite the promises of autonomy.

China has proposed that Taiwan be brought under Chinese rule under a similar arrangement, but Tsai said Beijing’s policies towards the island were a danger to regional stability.

“China is still threatening to impose its ‘one country, two systems’ model for Taiwan. Their diplomatic offensives and military coercion pose a serious challenge to regional stability and peace,” Tsai said.

“When freedom and democracy are challenged, and when the Republic of China’s existence and development are threatened, we must stand up and defend ourselves,” Tsai said, referring to Taiwan by its official name.

“The overwhelming consensus among Taiwan’s 23 million people is our rejection of ‘one country, two systems,’ regardless of party affiliation or political position.”

(see link for entire article)
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#22]
For the autists out there, some interesting links in these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VeqRUQkB8I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCUlRSHcHY
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Looks like Catherine Herridge just reported that Giuliani also find the timing of these two campaign finance violators very suspect. Giuliani said he found the timing of the unsealing of this indictment "suspect"....

I don't think there's enough info to know where this is headed yet. But it certainly creates the appearance of impropriety.

edit: I see this was covered above. Thank you.

Check out this lovely news headline from the daily beast.....

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/199527/4AF0B7CE-74C1-4693-9705-26479635BD9C_jpeg-1119198.JPG
View Quote
They’ve done enough signals analysis to know who they can and cannot trust to be with them (the DOJ) and then build little cases here and there.

All those unsealed cases?  There is some deep state insurance sprinkled about.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They’ve done enough signals analysis to know who they can and cannot trust to be with them (the DOJ) and then build little cases here and there.

All those unsealed cases?  There is some deep state insurance sprinkled about.
View Quote
There is so much swamp cooked into the DOJ I think the only way they get outed is when they pull something like this.  I think they have to be desperate, because once they out themselves they are essentially burnt as an operative.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Taiwan leader rejects China's 'one country, two systems' offer

Tsai, who is seeking re-election in January amid criticism of her policy towards China, referred to the arrangement for the return of the former British colony of Hong Kong to Chinese rule in 1997 as a failure.

Hong Kong has been hit by months of anti-government protests triggered by widespread resentment of what many city residents see as relentless efforts by Beijing to exert control of their city despite the promises of autonomy.

China has proposed that Taiwan be brought under Chinese rule under a similar arrangement, but Tsai said Beijing’s policies towards the island were a danger to regional stability.

“China is still threatening to impose its ‘one country, two systems’ model for Taiwan. Their diplomatic offensives and military coercion pose a serious challenge to regional stability and peace,” Tsai said.

“When freedom and democracy are challenged, and when the Republic of China’s existence and development are threatened, we must stand up and defend ourselves,” Tsai said, referring to Taiwan by its official name.

“The overwhelming consensus among Taiwan’s 23 million people is our rejection of ‘one country, two systems,’ regardless of party affiliation or political position.”

(see link for entire article)
View Quote
Seems like that ship's already sailed though, hasn't it?
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ooopsy.   LOL
View All Quotes
FFS.

Data center anyone? (ETA: of course, money laundering is considered a given)
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
FFS.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
FFS.

Looks like we will be entering the messy phase, buckle up buttercups, expect some turbulence....
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Cofer Black from the above article on CIA was Romney's 2012 national security advisor.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Romania?

ETA: Scroll down to replies by "intrigued." (side note- I've been seeing a shitload of possible Sharebluers- low followers and, usually, high following.I'm also seeing more right leaning posters with the same attributes.  Carry on.)
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#33]
MG's bio screams swamp critter.

Obama > Romania
..encouraged greater private sector involvement in state-owned enterprises (SOEs), including the introduction of a corporate governance code for SOEs. Notably, the US-Romanian Ballistic Missile Defense Agreement was negotiated and signed during his tenure. In 2012, Romanian President Traian Bsescu awarded Mark with the "Star of Romanian Grand Cross," the country's highest civil order.

BOD Biden Foundation

Chief counsel to the US Senate's Judiciary Committee
Minority chief counsel for the Senate Judiciary Committee
Chief counsel for the Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Criminal Justice.
Counsel to the US Senate Intelligence Committee
Counsel to the Senate Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights.

https://www.mayerbrown.com/en/people/g/gitenstein-mark?tab=overview
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 4:52:00 PM EDT
[#34]
From VOAT:

Deep State in Turkey, This is what I have received on the day after the coup about the situation in Turkey from a reliable intel source from Middle East:

*„The coup was carried out by 60% of the Turkish army, including staff of the air force and even the reserve soldiers came out to the streets to support their colleagues against the dictatorship of Erdogan ...

The army tanks entered to the streets in Ankara and Istanbul, the largest Turkish cities, flying army helicopters carrying army personnel taking command of vital infrastructure centers to control them and that was successfully accomplished. Successful control of the TV broadcast building, Ataturk International Airport and the houses of Parliament and the Presidential Palace where Erdogan was, who was taken by military helicopter to the Ankara international airport where he asked to leave the country immediately ...

Erdogan approved the demands of the coup leaders under condition of preservation of his life and the lives of his family and he was granted this condition. Then he recorded a Skype voice message on board of the airplane asking supporters of his efforts to go out to the streets to stop this coup ..

No one went out to the streets during the wee hours of the coup and the scene was blurry, those supporting this coup were by the thousands marching next to army tanks greeting the soldiers raising the banner of Turkey and referring to the founder of modern Turkey Mustafa Ataturk ...

What happened after?

Erdogan flew from Ankara airport out of the country and he asked for asylum to Germany but Germany refused, then to Azerbaijan which closed its borders and so did Iran in the face of Erdogan.

Erdogan had no choice but to return. A phone call between Obama and Erdogan took place in the plane as stated in the Washington Post, and he asked and was given permission to land in Incirlik US military base in the south of Turkey.

Moments after that, 12 unknown F-16 aircraft in the skies of Ankara and Istanbul intercepted and shot down 25 helicopters of the Turkish army, carrying soldiers and some leaders who were on their way to control the vital centers in the country, and a real war took place in the air between US Air Force and helicopters of the Turkish army... shot down all the Turkish army helicopters and killed most of the soldiers and their number reached more than 800 soldiers and 50 officers… communique from the CIA, demanding them to surrender and stop the coup otherwise they will crush all the Turkish soldiers on the border and in the streets through aerial attack.

The leaders of the coup had no chance but to stop the coup d'état and ordered the soldiers to withdraw from the streets and end the coup .

Do you understand now why many American bases in any country? It Is to prevent what was going to happen last night in Turkey, it's the same thing in the Gulf states of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and the UAE, all surrounded by the rules of the US military to prevent a coup.

You can find a video on YouTube showing the attack on the helicopters of the Turkish air force and them dropping like flies ..more than 24 helicopters loaded with officers and soldiers were shot down in the blink of an eye...

Had it not been for America... Erdogan today would have been a refugee in one of the countries, that is if he was accepted for asylum by any country. If successful, the coup would have ended the suffering of millions of Syrians and Iraqis with terrorism and arms that come from Turkey... just ended the terror of Daesh in the region ... stopped the migration of peoples affected by the policy of Erdogan and those who drown in the sea trying to escape it ... would have found the leaders of Daesh and al-Nusra themselves detained in Turkey ...all this would have happened if the coup succeeded yesterday ...but this is not in the best interest of America and the interest of its policies in the region .“*
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#35]
#MAGA crowd in Minn.   click date.

Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
From VOAT:

Deep State in Turkey, This is what I have received on the day after the coup about the situation in Turkey from a reliable intel source from Middle East:

*„The coup was carried out by 60% of the Turkish army, including staff of the air force and even the reserve soldiers came out to the streets to support their colleagues against the dictatorship of Erdogan ...

The army tanks entered to the streets in Ankara and Istanbul, the largest Turkish cities, flying army helicopters carrying army personnel taking command of vital infrastructure centers to control them and that was successfully accomplished. Successful control of the TV broadcast building, Ataturk International Airport and the houses of Parliament and the Presidential Palace where Erdogan was, who was taken by military helicopter to the Ankara international airport where he asked to leave the country immediately ...

Erdogan approved the demands of the coup leaders under condition of preservation of his life and the lives of his family and he was granted this condition. Then he recorded a Skype voice message on board of the airplane asking supporters of his efforts to go out to the streets to stop this coup ..

No one went out to the streets during the wee hours of the coup and the scene was blurry, those supporting this coup were by the thousands marching next to army tanks greeting the soldiers raising the banner of Turkey and referring to the founder of modern Turkey Mustafa Ataturk ...

What happened after?

Erdogan flew from Ankara airport out of the country and he asked for asylum to Germany but Germany refused, then to Azerbaijan which closed its borders and so did Iran in the face of Erdogan.

Erdogan had no choice but to return. A phone call between Obama and Erdogan took place in the plane as stated in the Washington Post, and he asked and was given permission to land in Incirlik US military base in the south of Turkey.

Moments after that, 12 unknown F-16 aircraft in the skies of Ankara and Istanbul intercepted and shot down 25 helicopters of the Turkish army, carrying soldiers and some leaders who were on their way to control the vital centers in the country, and a real war took place in the air between US Air Force and helicopters of the Turkish army... shot down all the Turkish army helicopters and killed most of the soldiers and their number reached more than 800 soldiers and 50 officers… communique from the CIA, demanding them to surrender and stop the coup otherwise they will crush all the Turkish soldiers on the border and in the streets through aerial attack.

The leaders of the coup had no chance but to stop the coup d'état and ordered the soldiers to withdraw from the streets and end the coup .

Do you understand now why many American bases in any country? It Is to prevent what was going to happen last night in Turkey, it's the same thing in the Gulf states of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and the UAE, all surrounded by the rules of the US military to prevent a coup.

You can find a video on YouTube showing the attack on the helicopters of the Turkish air force and them dropping like flies ..more than 24 helicopters loaded with officers and soldiers were shot down in the blink of an eye...

Had it not been for America... Erdogan today would have been a refugee in one of the countries, that is if he was accepted for asylum by any country. If successful, the coup would have ended the suffering of millions of Syrians and Iraqis with terrorism and arms that come from Turkey... just ended the terror of Daesh in the region ... stopped the migration of peoples affected by the policy of Erdogan and those who drown in the sea trying to escape it ... would have found the leaders of Daesh and al-Nusra themselves detained in Turkey ...all this would have happened if the coup succeeded yesterday ...but this is not in the best interest of America and the interest of its policies in the region .“*
View Quote
interesting
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#37]
From my phone about 30 seconds ago.

Attachment Attached File

Edit:

The "real" site still shows nothing.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Excellent fan fiction.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From VOAT:

What happened after?

Excellent fan fiction.  
Looks familiar at that.

ETA: Might be a reason for that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoting my post from page 78 of this thread:

Quoted:
Regarding the former US Ambassador to the Ukraine:

In the transcript, POTUS says, "she's going to go through some things."

I feel like someone needs to look into the former US Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie L. Yovanovitch. You may also see her referred to as Marie-Louise, Ivanovich, or Jovanovic depending on the source and how they translate that particular Slavic language to English.

After reading her wikipedia page, a couple things stand out to me:

1) Prior to being the US Ambassador to Ukraine (18 Aug 2016-20 May 2019), she was the US Ambassador to Armenia (22 Sep 2008-09 June 2011). During the time she was in Armenia, major things were happening with U1.

2) She was stationed in Moscow as Deputy Director of the Russian Desk (May 1998-May 2000)

3) She served, at one time, at the US Mission in Mogadishu.

3) No mention of a husband in the sources I can find. One foreign paper refers to her as a "gospoza" in the source, a term of polite address for female. Not necessarily the "Mrs." that shows when it is translated to English using the browser's translate option.

4) Her father, a Serb national, served in the Soviet Army, was taken as a POW by the Germans, and fled to the US afterward. Her mother's family fled Russia after the revolution. She was born in Canada in 1958.

5) She graduated Princeton in 1980 with a BA in History and Russian Studies. She went to Moscow that same year to study at the Pushkin Institute.

6) Her wiki page references that she speaks French. Apart from postings in Ottowa and possibly London and Mogadishu, I don't see much else on her page that would indicate any mention of education or experience with the French language or areas of French influence.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#42]
The web address you typed in and have a screenshot of shows .ET as opposed to .NET

I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:46:02 PM EDT
[#43]
#soon

Sause

Attachment Attached File

The War Zone has been reporting on a set of bizarre patents assigned to the U.S. Navy that describe radical new technologies that could absolutely revolutionize the aerospace field, and frankly, the very way we live our lives. These include high-energy electromagnetic fields used to create force fields and outlandish new methods of aerospace propulsion and vehicle design that basically read as UFO-like technology. You can learn all about these patents, their viability, and the issues surrounding them in these exclusive features of ours. Now, the same mysterious Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division engineer behind those patents has produced another patent—one for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space—maybe even in a craft. 

This latest design is the brainchild of the elusive Salvatore Cezar Pais, the inventor of the Navy’s bizarre and controversial room temperature superconductors, high energy electromagnetic field generators, and sci-fi-sounding propulsion technologies that The War Zone has previously reported on. The patent for Pais’ “Plasma Compression Fusion Device” was applied for on March 22, 2018, and was just published on September 26, 2019. The claim states, in part:

"At present there are few envisioned fusion reactors/devices that come in a small, compact package (ranging from 0.3 to 2 meters in diameter) and typically they use different versions of plasma magnetic confinement. Three such devices are the Lockheed Martin (LM) Skunk Works Compact Fusion Reactor (LM-CFR) , the EMC2 Polywell fusion concept, and the Princeton Field-Reversed Configuration (PFRC) machine. [...] These devices feature short plasma confinement times, possible plasma instabilities with the scaling of size, and it is questionable whether they have the ability of achieving the break - even fusion condition, let alone a self-sustained plasma burn leading to ignition." 

It is claimed in the patent application that this plasma compression fusion device is capable of producing power in the gigawatt (1 billion watts) to terawatt (1 trillion watts) range and above with input power only in the kilowatt (1,000 watts) to megawatt (1,000,000 watts) range. By comparison, America's largest nuclear power plant, the Palo Verde nuclear power plant in Arizona, generates around 4,000 megawatts (4 gigawatts), and the A1B nuclear reactors designed for the Navy's Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carriers generate around 700 megawatts. The patent even claims that the device can "possibly lead to ignition plasma burn, that is self-sustained plasma burn without need for external input power."

USPTO

Patent documentation showing the spinning, electrically-charged fusors (200) which are claimed to be able to contain nuclear plasma (75) in a high-energy magnetic field.

Most fusion reactor designs employ magnetic confinement to contain fusion reactions. This involves torus-shaped coils of superconductors to produce powerful magnetic fields that confine a reactor's plasma core.

The Navy's new plasma compression fusion device, however, claims as its key feature the same principle as in Salvatore Pais' other inventions: the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter via accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin subjected to smooth yet rapid acceleration transients, in order to generate extremely high energy/high intensity electromagnetic fields.” Pais cites some of his prior publicationsas evidence that this type of spinning, vibrating electromagnetic system can create the high magnetic fields required to contain powerful fusion reaction in a stable form.

The patent describes how those magnetic fields are generated within a hollow plasma chamber which includes one or more opposing pairs of conical or domed “counter-spinning dynamic fusors” that feature an electrically charged outer surface containing ducts that inject fuel gases, such as Deuterium or Deuterium-Xenon, into the plasma chamber. As these electrically-charged fusors spin, Pais claims, they “create a concentrated magnetic energy flux and electromagnetic radiation within the vacuum chamber,” compressing and heating the gasses within. These fusors vibrate at a high rate as they spin thanks to piezoelectric films such as lead zirconate titanate (PZT) - the same piezoelectric metamaterial Pais claims enables his room-temperature superconductor patent. 

Energy dominance has become a cornerstone of American military policy as laboratories seek to develop the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation: nuclear fusion. These attempts at developing stable fusion reactors utilize incredibly powerful magnetic fields in order to contain the nuclear reactions occurring inside. Creating a stable fusion reaction is difficult enough, but some laboratories are going even further by attempting to create compact reactors small enough to fit inside shipping containers or even possibly vehicles.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/IMG_20191010_180307_jpg-1119641.JPG
View Quote
Wonder why this never came up during the Mueller investigation into foreign interference in the election of 2016?

Too bad 8ch is not live right now, those guys would probably be able to figure out what typed on the back of that page or words printed on a page beneath the page we're looking at.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The web address you typed in and have a screenshot of shows .ET as opposed to .NET

I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
View Quote
Good catch. I was in a hurry trying to take care of phone things before putting it away so that I could watch my son's school event.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Wonder why this never came up during the Mueller investigation into foreign interference in the election of 2016?

Too bad 8ch is not live right now, those guys would probably be able to figure out what typed on the back of that page or words printed on a page beneath the page we're looking at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/IMG_20191010_180307_jpg-1119641.JPG

Anything that wasn't part of the Russia narrative was outside Meuller's preview.

In other words,  he ignored it intentionally.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#47]
People are PUMPED!!!

FULL: President Donald Trump Rally in Minneapolis, MN 10/10/19
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfsg0IbTRZU
View Quote
Young Trump just said "We don't need to lock them up."

That doesn't get my vote for solution to the problem.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
#soon

Sause

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59051/https___api_thedrive_com_wp-content_uploads_2019_10_2424424_jpeg_jpg-1119676.JPG

The War Zone has been reporting on a set of bizarre patents assigned to the U.S. Navy that describe radical new technologies that could absolutely revolutionize the aerospace field, and frankly, the very way we live our lives. These include high-energy electromagnetic fields used to create force fields and outlandish new methods of aerospace propulsion and vehicle design that basically read as UFO-like technology. You can learn all about these patents, their viability, and the issues surrounding them in these exclusive features of ours. Now, the same mysterious Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division engineer behind those patents has produced another patent—one for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space—maybe even in a craft. 

This latest design is the brainchild of the elusive Salvatore Cezar Pais, the inventor of the Navy’s bizarre and controversial room temperature superconductors, high energy electromagnetic field generators, and sci-fi-sounding propulsion technologies that The War Zone has previously reported on. The patent for Pais’ “Plasma Compression Fusion Device” was applied for on March 22, 2018, and was just published on September 26, 2019. The claim states, in part:

"At present there are few envisioned fusion reactors/devices that come in a small, compact package (ranging from 0.3 to 2 meters in diameter) and typically they use different versions of plasma magnetic confinement. Three such devices are the Lockheed Martin (LM) Skunk Works Compact Fusion Reactor (LM-CFR) , the EMC2 Polywell fusion concept, and the Princeton Field-Reversed Configuration (PFRC) machine. [...] These devices feature short plasma confinement times, possible plasma instabilities with the scaling of size, and it is questionable whether they have the ability of achieving the break - even fusion condition, let alone a self-sustained plasma burn leading to ignition." 

It is claimed in the patent application that this plasma compression fusion device is capable of producing power in the gigawatt (1 billion watts) to terawatt (1 trillion watts) range and above with input power only in the kilowatt (1,000 watts) to megawatt (1,000,000 watts) range. By comparison, America's largest nuclear power plant, the Palo Verde nuclear power plant in Arizona, generates around 4,000 megawatts (4 gigawatts), and the A1B nuclear reactors designed for the Navy's Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carriers generate around 700 megawatts. The patent even claims that the device can "possibly lead to ignition plasma burn, that is self-sustained plasma burn without need for external input power."

USPTO

Patent documentation showing the spinning, electrically-charged fusors (200) which are claimed to be able to contain nuclear plasma (75) in a high-energy magnetic field.

Most fusion reactor designs employ magnetic confinement to contain fusion reactions. This involves torus-shaped coils of superconductors to produce powerful magnetic fields that confine a reactor's plasma core.

The Navy's new plasma compression fusion device, however, claims as its key feature the same principle as in Salvatore Pais' other inventions: the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter via accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin subjected to smooth yet rapid acceleration transients, in order to generate extremely high energy/high intensity electromagnetic fields.” Pais cites some of his prior publicationsas evidence that this type of spinning, vibrating electromagnetic system can create the high magnetic fields required to contain powerful fusion reaction in a stable form.

The patent describes how those magnetic fields are generated within a hollow plasma chamber which includes one or more opposing pairs of conical or domed “counter-spinning dynamic fusors” that feature an electrically charged outer surface containing ducts that inject fuel gases, such as Deuterium or Deuterium-Xenon, into the plasma chamber. As these electrically-charged fusors spin, Pais claims, they “create a concentrated magnetic energy flux and electromagnetic radiation within the vacuum chamber,” compressing and heating the gasses within. These fusors vibrate at a high rate as they spin thanks to piezoelectric films such as lead zirconate titanate (PZT) - the same piezoelectric metamaterial Pais claims enables his room-temperature superconductor patent. 

Energy dominance has become a cornerstone of American military policy as laboratories seek to develop the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation: nuclear fusion. These attempts at developing stable fusion reactors utilize incredibly powerful magnetic fields in order to contain the nuclear reactions occurring inside. Creating a stable fusion reaction is difficult enough, but some laboratories are going even further by attempting to create compact reactors small enough to fit inside shipping containers or even possibly vehicles.
View Quote
I

I think this must be a scam against the world.

The real stuff would be more classified than the stealth.

Think anybody applied for a patent on the f117 of the B2 that anyone could see?

Txl
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Jr. just said "We don't need to lock them up."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfsg0IbTRZU
Jr. just said "We don't need to lock them up."

Nah, F**** a bunch of that. These traitors need to BURN for what they've done. No less.
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top