BCM
User Panel

Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I

I think this must be a scam against the world.

The real stuff would be more classified than the stealth.

Think anybody applied for a patent on the f117 of the B2 that anyone could see?

Txl
View Quote
It could be that "they" were planning on monetizing this for someones personal gain, and POTUS is putting a end to that, and in doing so, he would be uplifting humanity, moving the ball forward in a tremendous way..

Just a fantasy for me, but another thing I've been thinking about is what if 8kun is back online at the same time that the IG report drops?  
That would be uplifting for sure.. the information flow has slowed considerably since 8chan was taken down, by design I assume.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nah, F**** a bunch of that. These traitors need to BURN for what they've done. No less.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfsg0IbTRZU
Jr. just said "We don't need to lock them up."

That doesn't get my vote for solution to the problem.
Nah, F**** a bunch of that. These traitors need to BURN for what they've done. No less.
I don't want GOPe Republicans elected. I want my children to grow up free. I want traitors to swing at the end of a rope. I want those responsible for endless wars of profit to face firing squads. And if there was a plot to have a nuclear armageddon depopulation event, I want those responsible held accountable for their crimes against humanity.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

View Quote
Got a buddy who got in. Said lines were massive.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone who doesn't have an account on twatter having issues with the copy past link?  I can't copy past the link here anymore but instead I get the "embed tweet" thing from them instead.  It doesn't work for me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone who doesn't have an account on twatter having issues with the copy past link?  I can't copy past the link here anymore but instead I get the "embed tweet" thing from them instead.  It doesn't work for me.
View Quote
Can confirm.

I’m trying to post this...

https://twitter.com/millie__weaver/status/1182467314211590144

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can confirm.

I'm trying to post this...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/F0749D88-F5DD-45C6-831B-999510D7A33B_jpeg-1119881.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/3BAAA949-3B8F-4D69-AAC1-2C77B1805648_jpeg-1119882.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can confirm.

I'm trying to post this...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/F0749D88-F5DD-45C6-831B-999510D7A33B_jpeg-1119881.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/3BAAA949-3B8F-4D69-AAC1-2C77B1805648_jpeg-1119882.JPG
is this what we're trying to do?

Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone else should try copying my embedded tweet and post that link to see if it works for them or not?

I'm sure Twitter is trying to make it difficult to find re-post these tweets outside of their own platform.

I have not been able to embed a tweet successfully when I copied the link from an embedded tweet on some other forum.

The only way I've ever been able to get it to work correctly is to go back to the users homepage on Twitter and scroll down until I find the tweet and click on the individual tweet and copy the link from that page.

This seems like a new-ish issue and I would be shocked if it were some other problem we are experiencing and not really meddling by Twitter inc. to make it more difficult for us to "spread the word".
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
is this what we're trying to do?

View Quote
Yep. My recently updated iPad wouldn’t let me embed.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Interesting Bongino show

Link Posted: 10/10/2019 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I loved having the ability to post Tweets here but in the last several weeks, it has stopped working.  I finally gave up in disgust.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I loved having the ability to post Tweets here but in the last several weeks, it has stopped working.  I finally gave up in disgust.  
View Quote
Don't give up, Twitter is just making us work a little harder to continue to spread the information.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Working for me

Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Working for me

View Quote
Are you on twatter or are you just a free loader like me?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Click date listen carefully.

Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Working for me

Using Twitter app on my phone
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

Given that the problem must not only get solved - it must also stay solved, and given President Trump's known predilection for revenge...

Don Jr. might have a more permanent solution in mind than incarceration.  After due process, of course.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep. My recently updated iPad wouldn't let me embed.
View Quote
I actually updated my iPhone this week.

But I already had the inability to post a tweet from that I found as an "embedded tweet" on some platform other than Twitter.

I discovered that I had to go find the original tweet under the Twitter users account on the Twitter website and copy it from that original location if I wanted it to work correctly.

It's got to be Twitter trying to cancel the message by making it more difficult to share off of their platform?
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know you did not ask me, but I do not have a Twitter account.

I do not have the app loaded on my phone either.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/200878/6ED6EE1D-39C0-41FE-8E69-0E99A763A13C_jpeg-1119804.JPG
That's a bingo.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#24]
I've seen much better fabrication work by a High School art class.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Sounds like the people leaving the rally may get greeted by violent protesters.  ANTIFA/ BLM types attacking police.  Things may get spicy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:42:20 PM EDT
[#27]
It was Joe.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#28]
click for video.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Did you catch it?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 10:51:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
click for video.
View Quote
anyone have a good live video feed for when the 20,000 trump supporters hit the streets after the rally?

edit:
News Now Stream - Part 2 - 10/10/19 (FNN)
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:00:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I said it the other day.  I think that the Dems are using some of the key ones involved in the corruption as "whistle blowers".
If they get prosecuted it will be a violation of the whistle blower protection.  They are trying to block the investigation that way.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:03:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
click for video.
View Quote
Man, I hope they get the shit kicked out of them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:08:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

anyone have a good live video feed for when the 20,000 trump supporters hit the streets after the rally?

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYKhO2N1nCo
View Quote
Found this

News Now Stream - Part 2 - 10/10/19 (FNN)
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I've seen much better fabrication work by a High School art class.
View Quote
I see what you did there!  
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#35]
From Trumps Twitter feed.

Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:27:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There is so much swamp cooked into the DOJ I think the only way they get outed is when they pull something like this.  I think they have to be desperate, because once they out themselves they are essentially burnt as an operative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They've done enough signals analysis to know who they can and cannot trust to be with them (the DOJ) and then build little cases here and there.

All those unsealed cases?  There is some deep state insurance sprinkled about.
There is so much swamp cooked into the DOJ I think the only way they get outed is when they pull something like this.  I think they have to be desperate, because once they out themselves they are essentially burnt as an operative.
Yup and there is as you mention enough support that they aren't immediately suspended or disciplined.

The swamp methodology for addressing misbehavior is long and drawn out and they know it.  We'll likely see an IG report on it two years from now and of course the DOJ's refusal to prosecute.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Excellent fan fiction.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From VOAT:

Deep State in Turkey, This is what I have received on the day after the coup about the situation in Turkey from a reliable intel source from Middle East:

*,The coup was carried out by 60% of the Turkish army, including staff of the air force and even the reserve soldiers came out to the streets to support their colleagues against the dictatorship of Erdogan ...

The army tanks entered to the streets in Ankara and Istanbul, the largest Turkish cities, flying army helicopters carrying army personnel taking command of vital infrastructure centers to control them and that was successfully accomplished. Successful control of the TV broadcast building, Ataturk International Airport and the houses of Parliament and the Presidential Palace where Erdogan was, who was taken by military helicopter to the Ankara international airport where he asked to leave the country immediately ...

Erdogan approved the demands of the coup leaders under condition of preservation of his life and the lives of his family and he was granted this condition. Then he recorded a Skype voice message on board of the airplane asking supporters of his efforts to go out to the streets to stop this coup ..

No one went out to the streets during the wee hours of the coup and the scene was blurry, those supporting this coup were by the thousands marching next to army tanks greeting the soldiers raising the banner of Turkey and referring to the founder of modern Turkey Mustafa Ataturk ...

What happened after?

Erdogan flew from Ankara airport out of the country and he asked for asylum to Germany but Germany refused, then to Azerbaijan which closed its borders and so did Iran in the face of Erdogan.

Erdogan had no choice but to return. A phone call between Obama and Erdogan took place in the plane as stated in the Washington Post, and he asked and was given permission to land in Incirlik US military base in the south of Turkey.

Moments after that, 12 unknown F-16 aircraft in the skies of Ankara and Istanbul intercepted and shot down 25 helicopters of the Turkish army, carrying soldiers and some leaders who were on their way to control the vital centers in the country, and a real war took place in the air between US Air Force and helicopters of the Turkish army... shot down all the Turkish army helicopters and killed most of the soldiers and their number reached more than 800 soldiers and 50 officers communique from the CIA, demanding them to surrender and stop the coup otherwise they will crush all the Turkish soldiers on the border and in the streets through aerial attack.

The leaders of the coup had no chance but to stop the coup d'tat and ordered the soldiers to withdraw from the streets and end the coup .

Do you understand now why many American bases in any country? It Is to prevent what was going to happen last night in Turkey, it's the same thing in the Gulf states of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and the UAE, all surrounded by the rules of the US military to prevent a coup.

You can find a video on YouTube showing the attack on the helicopters of the Turkish air force and them dropping like flies ..more than 24 helicopters loaded with officers and soldiers were shot down in the blink of an eye...

Had it not been for America... Erdogan today would have been a refugee in one of the countries, that is if he was accepted for asylum by any country. If successful, the coup would have ended the suffering of millions of Syrians and Iraqis with terrorism and arms that come from Turkey... just ended the terror of Daesh in the region ... stopped the migration of peoples affected by the policy of Erdogan and those who drown in the sea trying to escape it ... would have found the leaders of Daesh and al-Nusra themselves detained in Turkey ...all this would have happened if the coup succeeded yesterday ...but this is not in the best interest of America and the interest of its policies in the region ."*
Excellent fan fiction.  
Yeah.  That didn't happen that way at all.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:53:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Jim Watkins

Link Posted: 10/11/2019 12:15:28 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
Jim comes across as a bit strange and could be a serial stalker. If you don't know what he stands for he is hard to pin down and difficult to explain, that is why 8-chan is such a threat to the establishment. Jim isn't manipulated by money, he can't be blackmailed with their normal tactics.

The new 8-chan will be the most heavily attacked social media site ever built, expect every type of excuse to shut it down and stop its success.

It will be both a Honeypot and a Meca.

Fun times ahead!
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 12:39:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
#soon

Sause

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59051/https___api_thedrive_com_wp-content_uploads_2019_10_2424424_jpeg_jpg-1119676.JPG

The War Zone has been reporting on a set of bizarre patents assigned to the U.S. Navy that describe radical new technologies that could absolutely revolutionize the aerospace field, and frankly, the very way we live our lives. These include high-energy electromagnetic fields used to create force fields and outlandish new methods of aerospace propulsion and vehicle design that basically read as UFO-like technology. You can learn all about these patents, their viability, and the issues surrounding them in these exclusive features of ours. Now, the same mysterious Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division engineer behind those patents has produced another patent—one for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space—maybe even in a craft. 

This latest design is the brainchild of the elusive Salvatore Cezar Pais, the inventor of the Navy’s bizarre and controversial room temperature superconductors, high energy electromagnetic field generators, and sci-fi-sounding propulsion technologies that The War Zone has previously reported on. The patent for Pais’ “Plasma Compression Fusion Device” was applied for on March 22, 2018, and was just published on September 26, 2019. The claim states, in part:

"At present there are few envisioned fusion reactors/devices that come in a small, compact package (ranging from 0.3 to 2 meters in diameter) and typically they use different versions of plasma magnetic confinement. Three such devices are the Lockheed Martin (LM) Skunk Works Compact Fusion Reactor (LM-CFR) , the EMC2 Polywell fusion concept, and the Princeton Field-Reversed Configuration (PFRC) machine. [...] These devices feature short plasma confinement times, possible plasma instabilities with the scaling of size, and it is questionable whether they have the ability of achieving the break - even fusion condition, let alone a self-sustained plasma burn leading to ignition." 

It is claimed in the patent application that this plasma compression fusion device is capable of producing power in the gigawatt (1 billion watts) to terawatt (1 trillion watts) range and above with input power only in the kilowatt (1,000 watts) to megawatt (1,000,000 watts) range. By comparison, America's largest nuclear power plant, the Palo Verde nuclear power plant in Arizona, generates around 4,000 megawatts (4 gigawatts), and the A1B nuclear reactors designed for the Navy's Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carriers generate around 700 megawatts. The patent even claims that the device can "possibly lead to ignition plasma burn, that is self-sustained plasma burn without need for external input power."

USPTO

Patent documentation showing the spinning, electrically-charged fusors (200) which are claimed to be able to contain nuclear plasma (75) in a high-energy magnetic field.

Most fusion reactor designs employ magnetic confinement to contain fusion reactions. This involves torus-shaped coils of superconductors to produce powerful magnetic fields that confine a reactor's plasma core.

The Navy's new plasma compression fusion device, however, claims as its key feature the same principle as in Salvatore Pais' other inventions: the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter via accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin subjected to smooth yet rapid acceleration transients, in order to generate extremely high energy/high intensity electromagnetic fields.” Pais cites some of his prior publicationsas evidence that this type of spinning, vibrating electromagnetic system can create the high magnetic fields required to contain powerful fusion reaction in a stable form.

The patent describes how those magnetic fields are generated within a hollow plasma chamber which includes one or more opposing pairs of conical or domed “counter-spinning dynamic fusors” that feature an electrically charged outer surface containing ducts that inject fuel gases, such as Deuterium or Deuterium-Xenon, into the plasma chamber. As these electrically-charged fusors spin, Pais claims, they “create a concentrated magnetic energy flux and electromagnetic radiation within the vacuum chamber,” compressing and heating the gasses within. These fusors vibrate at a high rate as they spin thanks to piezoelectric films such as lead zirconate titanate (PZT) - the same piezoelectric metamaterial Pais claims enables his room-temperature superconductor patent. 

Energy dominance has become a cornerstone of American military policy as laboratories seek to develop the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation: nuclear fusion. These attempts at developing stable fusion reactors utilize incredibly powerful magnetic fields in order to contain the nuclear reactions occurring inside. Creating a stable fusion reaction is difficult enough, but some laboratories are going even further by attempting to create compact reactors small enough to fit inside shipping containers or even possibly vehicles.
View Quote
I suspect this is more appropriate to be posted on 4-1-2020...

LOL!!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 2:06:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

LOL!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
#soon

Sause

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59051/https___api_thedrive_com_wp-content_uploads_2019_10_2424424_jpeg_jpg-1119676.JPG

The War Zone has been reporting on a set of bizarre patents assigned to the U.S. Navy that describe radical new technologies that could absolutely revolutionize the aerospace field, and frankly, the very way we live our lives. These include high-energy electromagnetic fields used to create force fields and outlandish new methods of aerospace propulsion and vehicle design that basically read as UFO-like technology. You can learn all about these patents, their viability, and the issues surrounding them in these exclusive features of ours. Now, the same mysterious Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division engineer behind those patents has produced another patent—one for a compact fusion reactor that could pump out absolutely incredible amounts of power in a small space—maybe even in a craft. 

This latest design is the brainchild of the elusive Salvatore Cezar Pais, the inventor of the Navy’s bizarre and controversial room temperature superconductors, high energy electromagnetic field generators, and sci-fi-sounding propulsion technologies that The War Zone has previously reported on. The patent for Pais’ “Plasma Compression Fusion Device” was applied for on March 22, 2018, and was just published on September 26, 2019. The claim states, in part:

"At present there are few envisioned fusion reactors/devices that come in a small, compact package (ranging from 0.3 to 2 meters in diameter) and typically they use different versions of plasma magnetic confinement. Three such devices are the Lockheed Martin (LM) Skunk Works Compact Fusion Reactor (LM-CFR) , the EMC2 Polywell fusion concept, and the Princeton Field-Reversed Configuration (PFRC) machine. [...] These devices feature short plasma confinement times, possible plasma instabilities with the scaling of size, and it is questionable whether they have the ability of achieving the break - even fusion condition, let alone a self-sustained plasma burn leading to ignition." 

It is claimed in the patent application that this plasma compression fusion device is capable of producing power in the gigawatt (1 billion watts) to terawatt (1 trillion watts) range and above with input power only in the kilowatt (1,000 watts) to megawatt (1,000,000 watts) range. By comparison, America's largest nuclear power plant, the Palo Verde nuclear power plant in Arizona, generates around 4,000 megawatts (4 gigawatts), and the A1B nuclear reactors designed for the Navy's Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carriers generate around 700 megawatts. The patent even claims that the device can "possibly lead to ignition plasma burn, that is self-sustained plasma burn without need for external input power."

USPTO

Patent documentation showing the spinning, electrically-charged fusors (200) which are claimed to be able to contain nuclear plasma (75) in a high-energy magnetic field.

Most fusion reactor designs employ magnetic confinement to contain fusion reactions. This involves torus-shaped coils of superconductors to produce powerful magnetic fields that confine a reactor's plasma core.

The Navy's new plasma compression fusion device, however, claims as its key feature the same principle as in Salvatore Pais' other inventions: the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter via accelerated vibration and/or accelerated spin subjected to smooth yet rapid acceleration transients, in order to generate extremely high energy/high intensity electromagnetic fields.” Pais cites some of his prior publicationsas evidence that this type of spinning, vibrating electromagnetic system can create the high magnetic fields required to contain powerful fusion reaction in a stable form.

The patent describes how those magnetic fields are generated within a hollow plasma chamber which includes one or more opposing pairs of conical or domed “counter-spinning dynamic fusors” that feature an electrically charged outer surface containing ducts that inject fuel gases, such as Deuterium or Deuterium-Xenon, into the plasma chamber. As these electrically-charged fusors spin, Pais claims, they “create a concentrated magnetic energy flux and electromagnetic radiation within the vacuum chamber,” compressing and heating the gasses within. These fusors vibrate at a high rate as they spin thanks to piezoelectric films such as lead zirconate titanate (PZT) - the same piezoelectric metamaterial Pais claims enables his room-temperature superconductor patent. 

Energy dominance has become a cornerstone of American military policy as laboratories seek to develop the ‘Holy Grail’ of power generation: nuclear fusion. These attempts at developing stable fusion reactors utilize incredibly powerful magnetic fields in order to contain the nuclear reactions occurring inside. Creating a stable fusion reaction is difficult enough, but some laboratories are going even further by attempting to create compact reactors small enough to fit inside shipping containers or even possibly vehicles.

LOL!!!!
Not according to Bob Lazar , who's story Ive been listening to for almost 20 years, and pretty much describes this.

Admittedly Im susceptible to this type of story.. I want to believe
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 3:25:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Did you catch it?

Attachment Attached File
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 3:33:11 AM EDT
[#43]
President "AMLO" draining Mexico's swamp one Mexican Supreme Court Justice at a time?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-politics/mexican-supreme-court-justice-resigns-amid-corruption-questions-idUSKBN1WJ08K

Link Posted: 10/11/2019 3:54:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
President "AMLO" draining Mexico's swamp one Mexican Supreme Court Justice at a time?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-politics/mexican-supreme-court-justice-resigns-amid-corruption-questions-idUSKBN1WJ08K

View Quote
Vows to root out corruption STARTING FROM THE TOP

Can't wait until we make our way to the top.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:06:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Reports that an Iranian tanker caught two missiles fired from SA.

Since twatter is all fucky today I just copied the text from a couple of twats about it:

"#BREAKING - Head of PR for National Iranian Tanker Company stating the #Iran|ian oil tanker was hit by missiles *PROBABLY* launched from Saudi Arabia."

"After a temporary halt in #oil leakage from Iranian tanker #SABITI in Red Sea, the leakage has again started and is going on. #Iran's NITC had earlier said that the two main oil tanks of the vessel had been damaged likely as a result of #missile attack."
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:08:44 AM EDT
[#46]
never mind.  can't get the twatt to post....
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 4:16:44 AM EDT
[#47]
They may have found the whistle blower
Edit: not sure why it says Oct 4...its from a few hours ago
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 5:26:17 AM EDT
[#48]
I am going to break down and set up a Twitter account.  There have been some lists of who to follow, posts of how to capture and post, etc here.  Can someone point me to a "best practices" guide of how to set one up and use it with the least negative effects?  I would prefer to avoid the "rookie mistakes" I will undoubtedly make if I wing it or follow the OEM instructions.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

Bring back public hanging, at the town square  
Link Posted: 10/11/2019 6:29:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
People are PUMPED!!!

Be patient.

Whoever is patient has great understanding,
but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.

Waiting for positive results is positive.
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top