[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 4:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:

That was quick 

IIRC Flynn was on vacation in the Dominican Republic.  There were numerous short calls because the line kept dropping. 

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/20200519_143224_jpg-1423749.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BM1455:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/196710/Capture4287_PNG-1423730.JPG

That was quick 

IIRC Flynn was on vacation in the Dominican Republic.  There were numerous short calls because the line kept dropping. 

another week of BOOMS!!

and it is only Tuesday

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
This is related to the video I posted above.
Lots more here for you folks that can absorb a bunch of reading.

View Quote

Thanks

Parallel construction from the use of the HAMMMER system needed the unmasking, I get.
Be nice to learn how were the UNmaskers given their assignments and who coordinated the common thread between them all.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

As I read that email it strikes me that it's designed to keep Obama from being charged in any way by the continued use of "by the book" claims that are attributed to Obama. Why else would she (Rice) CC herself. This is her insurance policy for Obama. This is (my assumption) why Burr said that chances are basically nil that Obama and Biden would be charged. It's how "the game" is played at that level. Everyone in that meeting will say Obama said to do it "by the book". So it pushes the blame for everything that transpired down to DOJ and the FBI employees who went "rouge" and didn't go "by the book".

It's BS as we all know but that's how the MSM will spin it if it gets that far and they actually start reporting on all this.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:
FORCED Vaccinations: "You Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated" Alan Dershowitz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7l1gU0_eyA
View Quote

I'm sorry Mr Dershhowitz, but Rule 5.56 is contrary to your assertation.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By sbhaven:

As I read that email it strikes me that it's designed to keep Obama from being charged in any way by the continued use of "by the book" claims that are attributed to Obama. Why else would she (Rice) CC herself. This is her insurance policy for Obama. This is (my assumption) why Burr said that chances are basically nil that Obama and Biden would be charged. It's how "the game" is played at that level. Everyone in that meeting will say Obama said to do it "by the book". So it pushes the blame for everything that transpired down to DOJ and the FBI employees who went "rouge" and didn't go "by the book". 

It's BS as we all know but that's how the MSM will spin it if it gets that far and they actually start reporting on all this. 
View All Quotes

As I read that email it strikes me that it's designed to keep Obama from being charged in any way by the continued use of "by the book" claims that are attributed to Obama. Why else would she (Rice) CC herself. This is her insurance policy for Obama. This is (my assumption) why Burr said that chances are basically nil that Obama and Biden would be charged. It's how "the game" is played at that level. Everyone in that meeting will say Obama said to do it "by the book". So it pushes the blame for everything that transpired down to DOJ and the FBI employees who went "rouge" and didn't go "by the book". 

It's BS as we all know but that's how the MSM will spin it if it gets that far and they actually start reporting on all this. 

fuck the spin
fuck the msm

that won't matter when it all comes out
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#7]
btw

concernshills, negativetrolls, just flat out dumbshit posters arguing with each other is at an all time hi on 8kun

must be over the target

and funny anon response

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

Unquestionably a line of defense, regardless how week.

Susan Rice protecting the altar of her god
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bgenlvtex:

Unquestionably a line of defense, regardless how week. 

Susan Rice protecting the altar of her god
View All Quotes

Letter never mentioned which book they were supposed to follow.

Was it Rules for Radicals?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:
Oregon Changes Hundreds Of Republican Ballots To “Non Partisan” Denying GOP Voters the Right To Participate In Primary

Both my ballot and my wife's ballot have been swapped out for non partisan....
View Quote

For me to suggest or imply that it seems the Oregon Capitol Building, Governor's Mansion, and Supreme Court Building should be in flames right now, and lamp posts festooned with the criminals who actively participated in the unlawful suppression of Constitutional rights along with those who intentionally turned a blind eye to the misdeeds, would be a violation of the site's COC.  Therefore, I shall refrain from doing so.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Matthew Whitaker's book "Above the Law" was released today and from reading the sample section provided on Amazon, it's 100% on point in acknowledging the Russia investigation, Mueller investigation and impeachment as soft coups attempts.

ETA:  I just noticed that Comey, McCabe and Strzock are on the cover.  An unholy trinity if there ever was one.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Classless and petty, as always.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/19/obama-reportedly-skip-presidential-portrait-trump-involved/

More at link.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Classless and petty, as always.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/19/obama-reportedly-skip-presidential-portrait-trump-involved/

NBC’s sources said that Obama will forgo the ceremony as long as Trump is in office and is willing to potentially wait until 2025 to have his and former First Lady Michelle Obama’s portraits revealed in the East Room. The Obamas began the customary consultation process for the portraits, different from those revealed in 2018 at the National Portrait Gallery, shortly after leaving office in 2017.

This will be the first time since Ronald Reagan’s first term in office that the current president did not host his predecessor — at the time Jimmy Carter — for such an unveiling ceremony. 

More at link.

The last president.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Since we already had the letter, only the Comey paragraph is new. Comey gives himself a little bit of an out by saying "thus far".

I don't recall Trump receiving a defensive briefing on their "suspicions" that Gen. Flynn was compromised. At least not until Obama told POTUS not to hire Flynn while they were sitting in the White House, but that's not a defensive briefing.

If I'm correct (& I may not be), that alone negate's the "We did everything by the book" bullshit.

Anyway, that letter also proves that Obama threw whoever he needed to under the bus to save his hide.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

As I read that email it strikes me that it's designed to keep Obama from being charged in any way by the continued use of "by the book" claims that are attributed to Obama. Why else would she (Rice) CC herself. This is her insurance policy for Obama. This is (my assumption) why Burr said that chances are basically nil that Obama and Biden would be charged. It's how "the game" is played at that level. Everyone in that meeting will say Obama said to do it "by the book". So it pushes the blame for everything that transpired down to DOJ and the FBI employees who went "rouge" and didn't go "by the book".

It's BS as we all know but that's how the MSM will spin it if it gets that far and they actually start reporting on all this.
View Quote
I read it the same way. But in all honesty, if they ALL wanna fall on the sword for their king, then let em. But that day will come soon where they look their wives and children in the eyes as they are faced with the decision to spend most, if not all, of their remaining years in a jail cell or point the finger at their now powerless former boss. In my experience.....somebody always snitches. Once that happens the entire rope unravels and even the ones that wanna protect him, can't. The only way the "protect Obama" gameplay works is if EVERYONE is on board and willing to sacrifice themselves. That's highly unlikely IMHO
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#17]
NABU is the National Anti Corruption  Bureau of Ukraine if you guys are wondering.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#18]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1262817985737248768?s=21%F0%9F%9A%A8%F0%9F%9A%A8[/tweet]
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#19]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Inevitable_ET/status/1262810863091630080/photo/1[/tweet]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By mp41:

The last president.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mp41:

The last president.

Maybe.

Since the necessary ingredients for our Grand Experiment are no longer viable.

They are spoiled.

Quoted:
I read it the same way. But in all honesty, if they ALL wanna fall on the sword for their king, then let em. But that day will come soon where they look their wives and children in the eyes as they are faced with the decision to spend most, if not all, of their remaining years in a jail cell or point the finger at their now powerless former boss. In my experience.....somebody always snitches. Once that happens the entire rope unravels and even the ones that wanna protect him, can't. The only way the "protect Obama" gameplay works is if EVERYONE is on board and willing to sacrifice themselves. That's highly unlikely IMHO

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I had some thoughts on Biden, Ukraine, and the phrase "transitional candidate" attributed to Biden.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv
Amendment XXV
Section 1.
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
There has been speculation the Dems will replace Biden at the convention.  Maybe they will, maybe they won't.  However, if Biden were to get the nomination and were to win in the general election, he would likely be successfully impeached over the Ukraine issue.  Then, the VP becomes president and gets to choose a new VP.  New VP must be confirmed by both houses of congress, but not by the voters.  If not ever confirmed???? Maybe no VP for a while?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

How could anyone blame him???

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

It may be wrong, but I read there was a contract for Obama's White House Presidential portrait in 2017 and Obama cancelled the contract himself (refusing to sit for the portrait). There is also a rumor that Obama has said he will not do so as long as Trump is in the White house.

Doesn't hurt my feelings any, as we all remember who Obama and her wife had do their "odd" earlier portraits (Believe his name is Wiley).
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
I had some thoughts on Biden, Ukraine, and the phrase "transitional candidate" attributed to Biden.

Amendment XXV
Section 1.
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
There has been speculation the Dems will replace Biden at the convention.  Maybe they will, maybe they won't.  However, if Biden were to get the nomination and were to win in the general election, he would likely be successfully impeached over the Ukraine issue.  Then, the VP becomes president and gets to choose a new VP.  New VP must be confirmed by both houses of congress, but not by the voters.  If not ever confirmed???? Maybe no VP for a while?
View Quote

Or the VP elevated to President then resigns immediately, which makes Pelosi the new President.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:19:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

ANY?

Damn that is amazing.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
[ I read it the same way. But in all honesty, if they ALL wanna fall on the sword for their king, then let em. But that day will come soon where they look their wives and children in the eyes as they are faced with the decision to spend most, if not all, of their remaining years in a jail cell or point the finger at their now powerless former boss. In my experience.....somebody always snitches. Once that happens the entire rope unravels and even the ones that wanna protect him, can't. The only way the "protect Obama" gameplay works is if EVERYONE is on board and willing to sacrifice themselves. That's highly unlikely IMHO
View Quote

Just look at the mob you have mobsters and family that would face certain death if they ratted out anyone but they still did it.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

Regarding the "delay" in producing exculpatory evidence...

"[T]hings happen and documents are lost," Sullivan stated. "I mean, it just happens.”

We're talking about a man's life here and all you can say as a judge is "stuff happens"?!?!?!?!

And Brady documents being withheld by the prosecution, whether through incompetence or criminality, should be grounds for disbarment if not criminal charges.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I had some thoughts on Biden, Ukraine, and the phrase "transitional candidate" attributed to Biden.

Amendment XXV
Section 1.
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
There has been speculation the Dems will replace Biden at the convention.  Maybe they will, maybe they won't.  However, if Biden were to get the nomination and were to win in the general election, he would likely be successfully impeached over the Ukraine issue.  Then, the VP becomes president and gets to choose a new VP.  New VP must be confirmed by both houses of congress, but not by the voters.  If not ever confirmed???? Maybe no VP for a while?
View Quote
I think the Dems are in a separate state of panic over this. They know Biden can't win, but their not entirely sure that anyone they put up can win. They don't wanna waste all of their (our) money and their empower god on a loss to Trump. So their desperately trying right now to fix the system in their favor
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Ooops! The left's God has spoken about hydroxychloroquine, LOL.  

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:44:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By seek2:

Or the VP elevated to President then resigns immediately, which makes Pelosi the new President.
View Quote

Only if Dems keep the house.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just look at the mob you have mobsters and family that would face certain death if they ratted out anyone but they still did it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[ I read it the same way. But in all honesty, if they ALL wanna fall on the sword for their king, then let em. But that day will come soon where they look their wives and children in the eyes as they are faced with the decision to spend most, if not all, of their remaining years in a jail cell or point the finger at their now powerless former boss. In my experience.....somebody always snitches. Once that happens the entire rope unravels and even the ones that wanna protect him, can't. The only way the "protect Obama" gameplay works is if EVERYONE is on board and willing to sacrifice themselves. That's highly unlikely IMHO

Exactly. IMHO I foresee all of them eventually rolling on Obama and Biden with the hope/prayer/belief that because they were former POTUS and VPOTUS that they could or would take the blame and still not be prosecuted. That's why I stand by my belief that they will both go down and will be prosecuted.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Klee:

ANY?

Damn that is amazing.

View Quote

That's going to make some Petite Tyrants cry. It's also going to make a bunch of bureaucrats pop their heads up out of their cubicles in DC.

I would also like to see President Trump's order to be picked up by local govt's also.

ETA here is the EO
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#36]
I am going to re-post the linky in the Q post regarding Biden in the Ukraine.  I don't think this isn't a leak, it is a release by the Ukrainians.  Consider it a "declass."  

Edit:  Probably should have a GD thread but I'm too lazy to do it.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Herc:

I haven't seen that specific picture before, but the style is fairly common.

If you are referring to the location, the black square in the bottom left is the North Tower Memorial Pool. Half covered by "mode to transfer." One World Trade is just across the street.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Herc:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/Snowden-1423583.jpg

Does this look familiar to anyone else? It's from the below 'Atlantic' article on Snowden.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/edward-snowden-operation-firstfruits/610573/

I haven't seen that specific picture before, but the style is fairly common.

If you are referring to the location, the black square in the bottom left is the North Tower Memorial Pool. Half covered by "mode to transfer." One World Trade is just across the street.

It reminds me of the opening scenes of enemy of the state.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#38]

That was quick 

View All Quotes
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/196710/Capture4287_PNG-1423730.JPG

That was quick 

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#39]

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/phlow-corporation-awarded-354-million-hhs-aspr-barda-contract-to-manufacture-essential-medicines-in-shortage-1029214375

RICHMOND, Va., May 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Phlow, a U.S.-based, public benefit drug manufacturing corporation, has received federal government funding of $354 million for advanced manufacturing of America's most essential medicines at risk of shortage, including medicines for the COVID-19 pandemic response.

This project has been funded with federal funds from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the office of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). The total contract value awarded to Phlow is up to $812 million which includes a four-year base award of $354 million with an additional $458 million included as potential options for long-term sustainability.

With its strategic partners, Civica Rx, Virginia Commonwealth University's Medicines for All Institute, and AMPAC Fine Chemicals, Phlow has initiated manufacturing chemical precursor ingredients, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and finished dosage forms for over a dozen essential medicines to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19-related illnesses. Many of these medicines are in shortage and have previously been imported from foreign nations.

The partnership with HHS/ASPR/BARDA immediately enabled Phlow, with the help of its partners, to deliver over 1.6 million doses of five essential generic medicines used to treat COVID-19 patients to the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile (SNS), including medicines used for sedation to help patients requiring ventilator support, medicines for pain management, and certain essential antibiotics.

Phlow is also building the United States' first Strategic Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Reserve (SAPIR), a long-term, national stockpile to secure key ingredients used to manufacture the most essential medicines on U.S. soil, reducing America's dependency on foreign nations to support its drug supply chain.

"BARDA has long focused on expanding pharmaceutical manufacturing infrastructure in the United States, not only to develop and produce vaccines, but also for essential medicines, and their key ingredients used to make these drugs," said BARDA Acting Director, Dr. Gary Disbrow. "Collaborating with Phlow and its partners is an important step in expanding our manufacturing of strategic APIs and critical medicines at-risk of shortage."

"Years from now, historians will see this innovative project as a defining moment and inflection point for protecting American families-—and our country—from current and future public health threats," said Peter Navarro, director of the White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy. "For far too long, we've relied on foreign manufacturing and supply chains for our most important medicines and active pharmaceutical ingredients while placing America's health, safety, and national security at grave risk. We are now moving swiftly in Trump time to forge an American solution, one that leads with American ingenuity, American workers, and American factories all dedicated to ending our drug shortages and expanding drug manufacturing infrastructure for a healthy and secure future."

The threat of pandemics like COVID-19 has exposed the United States' heavy reliance on foreign pharmaceutical supply chains. Over 80 percent of APIs and chemical ingredients used in the U.S. to manufacture generics and over-the-counter drugs are produced abroad, the majority coming from China and India.

"In the midst of this pandemic, America needs a reliable source of high quality, domestically manufactured, affordable pharmaceuticals and their key ingredients," said Eric Edwards, MD, PhD, co-founder, president and CEO, Phlow. "This advanced manufacturing capability will significantly fortify our nation's pharmaceutical supply chain for critical medicines, including many required to treat patients hospitalized with COVID-19."

Over the past twenty years, due to economic and regulatory factors among others, manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients and essential generic medicines in the U.S. sharply declined. This collaboration with United States Government provides security and sustainability to the nation's drug supply chain, enabling the U.S. to create a solution to combat the nation's chronic issue with generic drug shortages.

Led by Dr. Frank Gupton at the Medicines for All Institute, based at Virginia Commonwealth University College of Engineering, the team will use "flow" chemistry and other continuous advanced manufacturing processes to help manufacture its API. This technology has not been widely adopted in the generic pharmaceutical industry but when used, it can increase the quality, safety, and volume of medicines, yielding lower costs for Americans.

"We believe this work can revolutionize America's generic drug manufacturing model by enabling Phlow to produce affordable ingredients used to manufacture essential medicines in the U.S.," said Dr. Gupton, co-founder of Phlow, chair of Virginia Commonwealth University's (VCU) Department of Chemical and Life Science Engineering and CEO of the Medicines for All Institute.

"As a strategic partner, VCU and the Medicines for All Institute will be able to develop and commercialize innovative chemical process technologies for Phlow to enable domestic end-to-end drug manufacturing with the ultimate goal of providing affordable, high-quality, and U.S. manufactured medicines to patients."

Civica Rx, the nation's leading non-profit pharmaceutical company, was formed to combat drug shortages and price spikes in hospitals. This contract enables Civica to manufacture the finished dosage product on the same site as Phlow's precursor and API production and work with Civica's network of more than 1200 hospitals, consisting of over 30% of licensed hospital beds in the U.S., to make these medicines immediately available to doctors and patients who need them.

"This partnership fits perfectly with Civica's mission to make essential generic medications accessible and affordable," said Martin VanTrieste, president and CEO of Civica Rx. "We thank Phlow, VCU and AMPAC for their collaboration and commitment to serving patients, and we thank the federal government for partnering with us to bring urgently needed advanced manufacturing capabilities for the production of essential generic drugs to the United States."

In order to begin rapidly producing medicines for patients in need, Phlow partnered with AMPAC Fine Chemicals, a leader in commercializing continuous processes, and a custom manufacturer of API and precursor chemical ingredients based in the U.S. Phlow is working with AFC to produce ingredients used in the manufacturing of essential medicines, and is working to build an advanced manufacturing capability in Virginia and Sterile Injectables Manufacturing Facilities.

About Phlow

Phlow Corporation ("Phlow") is a public benefit pharmaceutical manufacturing company dedicated to providing high-quality, low-cost pharmaceuticals through state-of-the-art, U.S. based advanced manufacturing processes. The company will manufacture precursor chemical ingredients, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and finished pharmaceutical products, domestically for essential medicines critical to the Nation's healthcare. To help ensure the quality, safety, and affordability of pharmaceutical products of strategic importance to the United States, Phlow utilizes advanced manufacturing platforms, including continuous manufacturing, to provide essential medicines to its customers, health systems, and government partners.

About Civica Rx

Civica Rx was established in 2018 by health systems (CommonSpirit Health, HCA Healthcare, Intermountain Healthcare, Mayo Clinic, Providence St. Joseph Health, SSM Health, and Trinity Health) and philanthropies (Gary and Mary West Foundation, Laura and John Arnold Foundation, and Peterson Center on Healthcare), in partnership with the Veteran's Administration, to reduce chronic generic drug shortages and related high prices in the United States. It exists in the public interest as a non-profit, non-stock corporation committed to stabilizing the supply of essential generic medications.

Today over 50 health systems are Civica members, representing more than 1200 hospitals with over 30% of the licensed hospital beds in the United States. In just over a year, Civica launched 20 sterile injectable medications and expects to launch another 20 medications this year, building toward 100 by 2023. Civica ensures it has dedicated manufacturing capacity for the medications that are most needed through redundant manufacturing and a strategic safety stock of medications.

About AMPAC Fine Chemicals

AMPAC Fine Chemicals (AFC) is a United States-based, custom manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs, Drug Substances) and registered intermediates. AFC solves problems through technology and innovation to reliably deliver quality products that save and improve lives. With over 75 years of experience, AFC has mastered challenging chemistries, enabling us to provide the highest quality services to our customers. Our fully cGMP compliant facilities located in California, Texas, and Virginia specialize in process development, scale-up, and production from kilograms to multi-ton quantities. AFC has expanded its capabilities to include contract analytical services. These services are conducted at AMPAC Analytical, located near our headquarters in California.

About Virginia Commonwealth University and The Medicines for All Institute

The Medicines for All Institute (M4ALL), based at Virginia Commonwealth University College of Engineering in Richmond, Virginia, is committed to improving global access to high-quality medications by driving down production costs. By re-imagining manufacturing processes, the institute's chemical engineers and chemists optimize active pharmaceutical ingredient production and provide open access to manufacturers around the world to enhance the security of medicine supply chains. The institute was founded in 2017 with funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)

Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority known as BARDA is part of the office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. BARDA invests in the innovation, advanced research and development, acquisition, and manufacturing of medical countermeasures – vaccines, drugs, therapeutics, diagnostic tools, and non-pharmaceutical products – needed to combat health security threats and is playing a leading role in the COVID-19 response efforts.

MEDIA:

Eric Bovim

[email protected]

(202) 320-8948

Leslie Strickler

[email protected]

(804) 240-0807

View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/phlow-corporation-awarded-354-million-hhsasprbarda-contract-to-manufacture-essential-medicines-in-shortage-301061648.html

SOURCE Phlow Corp.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#40]

ANY?

Damn that is amazing.

View All Quotes

ANY?

Damn that is amazing.

NFA regs?

yeah; bet they don't.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#41]

Last sentence, next to the last paragraph. 

Flynn wasn't "unmasked", he knows it and want them to say out loud how it was the transcript to the call was obtained if he wasn't unmasked. 
View Quote

That's a bingo.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#42]

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/phlow-corporation-awarded-354-million-hhs-aspr-barda-contract-to-manufacture-essential-medicines-in-shortage-1029214375

RICHMOND, Va., May 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Phlow, a U.S.-based, public benefit drug manufacturing corporation, has received federal government funding of $354 million for advanced manufacturing of America's most essential medicines at risk of shortage, including medicines for the COVID-19 pandemic response.

This project has been funded with federal funds from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the office of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). The total contract value awarded to Phlow is up to $812 million which includes a four-year base award of $354 million with an additional $458 million included as potential options for long-term sustainability.

With its strategic partners, Civica Rx, Virginia Commonwealth University's Medicines for All Institute, and AMPAC Fine Chemicals, Phlow has initiated manufacturing chemical precursor ingredients, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and finished dosage forms for over a dozen essential medicines to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19-related illnesses. Many of these medicines are in shortage and have previously been imported from foreign nations.

The partnership with HHS/ASPR/BARDA immediately enabled Phlow, with the help of its partners, to deliver over 1.6 million doses of five essential generic medicines used to treat COVID-19 patients to the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile (SNS), including medicines used for sedation to help patients requiring ventilator support, medicines for pain management, and certain essential antibiotics.

Phlow is also building the United States' first Strategic Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Reserve (SAPIR), a long-term, national stockpile to secure key ingredients used to manufacture the most essential medicines on U.S. soil, reducing America's dependency on foreign nations to support its drug supply chain.

"BARDA has long focused on expanding pharmaceutical manufacturing infrastructure in the United States, not only to develop and produce vaccines, but also for essential medicines, and their key ingredients used to make these drugs," said BARDA Acting Director, Dr. Gary Disbrow. "Collaborating with Phlow and its partners is an important step in expanding our manufacturing of strategic APIs and critical medicines at-risk of shortage."

"Years from now, historians will see this innovative project as a defining moment and inflection point for protecting American families-—and our country—from current and future public health threats," said Peter Navarro, director of the White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy. "For far too long, we've relied on foreign manufacturing and supply chains for our most important medicines and active pharmaceutical ingredients while placing America's health, safety, and national security at grave risk. We are now moving swiftly in Trump time to forge an American solution, one that leads with American ingenuity, American workers, and American factories all dedicated to ending our drug shortages and expanding drug manufacturing infrastructure for a healthy and secure future."

The threat of pandemics like COVID-19 has exposed the United States' heavy reliance on foreign pharmaceutical supply chains. Over 80 percent of APIs and chemical ingredients used in the U.S. to manufacture generics and over-the-counter drugs are produced abroad, the majority coming from China and India.

"In the midst of this pandemic, America needs a reliable source of high quality, domestically manufactured, affordable pharmaceuticals and their key ingredients," said Eric Edwards, MD, PhD, co-founder, president and CEO, Phlow. "This advanced manufacturing capability will significantly fortify our nation's pharmaceutical supply chain for critical medicines, including many required to treat patients hospitalized with COVID-19."

Over the past twenty years, due to economic and regulatory factors among others, manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients and essential generic medicines in the U.S. sharply declined. This collaboration with United States Government provides security and sustainability to the nation's drug supply chain, enabling the U.S. to create a solution to combat the nation's chronic issue with generic drug shortages.

Led by Dr. Frank Gupton at the Medicines for All Institute, based at Virginia Commonwealth University College of Engineering, the team will use "flow" chemistry and other continuous advanced manufacturing processes to help manufacture its API. This technology has not been widely adopted in the generic pharmaceutical industry but when used, it can increase the quality, safety, and volume of medicines, yielding lower costs for Americans.

"We believe this work can revolutionize America's generic drug manufacturing model by enabling Phlow to produce affordable ingredients used to manufacture essential medicines in the U.S.," said Dr. Gupton, co-founder of Phlow, chair of Virginia Commonwealth University's (VCU) Department of Chemical and Life Science Engineering and CEO of the Medicines for All Institute.

"As a strategic partner, VCU and the Medicines for All Institute will be able to develop and commercialize innovative chemical process technologies for Phlow to enable domestic end-to-end drug manufacturing with the ultimate goal of providing affordable, high-quality, and U.S. manufactured medicines to patients."

Civica Rx, the nation's leading non-profit pharmaceutical company, was formed to combat drug shortages and price spikes in hospitals. This contract enables Civica to manufacture the finished dosage product on the same site as Phlow's precursor and API production and work with Civica's network of more than 1200 hospitals, consisting of over 30% of licensed hospital beds in the U.S., to make these medicines immediately available to doctors and patients who need them.

"This partnership fits perfectly with Civica's mission to make essential generic medications accessible and affordable," said Martin VanTrieste, president and CEO of Civica Rx. "We thank Phlow, VCU and AMPAC for their collaboration and commitment to serving patients, and we thank the federal government for partnering with us to bring urgently needed advanced manufacturing capabilities for the production of essential generic drugs to the United States."

In order to begin rapidly producing medicines for patients in need, Phlow partnered with AMPAC Fine Chemicals, a leader in commercializing continuous processes, and a custom manufacturer of API and precursor chemical ingredients based in the U.S. Phlow is working with AFC to produce ingredients used in the manufacturing of essential medicines, and is working to build an advanced manufacturing capability in Virginia and Sterile Injectables Manufacturing Facilities.

About Phlow

Phlow Corporation ("Phlow") is a public benefit pharmaceutical manufacturing company dedicated to providing high-quality, low-cost pharmaceuticals through state-of-the-art, U.S. based advanced manufacturing processes. The company will manufacture precursor chemical ingredients, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and finished pharmaceutical products, domestically for essential medicines critical to the Nation's healthcare. To help ensure the quality, safety, and affordability of pharmaceutical products of strategic importance to the United States, Phlow utilizes advanced manufacturing platforms, including continuous manufacturing, to provide essential medicines to its customers, health systems, and government partners.

About Civica Rx

Civica Rx was established in 2018 by health systems (CommonSpirit Health, HCA Healthcare, Intermountain Healthcare, Mayo Clinic, Providence St. Joseph Health, SSM Health, and Trinity Health) and philanthropies (Gary and Mary West Foundation, Laura and John Arnold Foundation, and Peterson Center on Healthcare), in partnership with the Veteran's Administration, to reduce chronic generic drug shortages and related high prices in the United States. It exists in the public interest as a non-profit, non-stock corporation committed to stabilizing the supply of essential generic medications.

Today over 50 health systems are Civica members, representing more than 1200 hospitals with over 30% of the licensed hospital beds in the United States. In just over a year, Civica launched 20 sterile injectable medications and expects to launch another 20 medications this year, building toward 100 by 2023. Civica ensures it has dedicated manufacturing capacity for the medications that are most needed through redundant manufacturing and a strategic safety stock of medications.

About AMPAC Fine Chemicals

AMPAC Fine Chemicals (AFC) is a United States-based, custom manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs, Drug Substances) and registered intermediates. AFC solves problems through technology and innovation to reliably deliver quality products that save and improve lives. With over 75 years of experience, AFC has mastered challenging chemistries, enabling us to provide the highest quality services to our customers. Our fully cGMP compliant facilities located in California, Texas, and Virginia specialize in process development, scale-up, and production from kilograms to multi-ton quantities. AFC has expanded its capabilities to include contract analytical services. These services are conducted at AMPAC Analytical, located near our headquarters in California.

About Virginia Commonwealth University and The Medicines for All Institute

The Medicines for All Institute (M4ALL), based at Virginia Commonwealth University College of Engineering in Richmond, Virginia, is committed to improving global access to high-quality medications by driving down production costs. By re-imagining manufacturing processes, the institute's chemical engineers and chemists optimize active pharmaceutical ingredient production and provide open access to manufacturers around the world to enhance the security of medicine supply chains. The institute was founded in 2017 with funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)

Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority known as BARDA is part of the office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. BARDA invests in the innovation, advanced research and development, acquisition, and manufacturing of medical countermeasures – vaccines, drugs, therapeutics, diagnostic tools, and non-pharmaceutical products – needed to combat health security threats and is playing a leading role in the COVID-19 response efforts.

MEDIA:

Eric Bovim

[email protected] 

(202) 320-8948

Leslie Strickler

[email protected] 

(804) 240-0807 

View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/phlow-corporation-awarded-354-million-hhsasprbarda-contract-to-manufacture-essential-medicines-in-shortage-301061648.html

SOURCE Phlow Corp.

View Quote

Let's hope there is language in the contracts that prohibit anyone from buying them out once they get rolling.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Reconcile 4 Jan 2017 FBI against 5 Jan 2017 Comey reporting to Obama & crew per the Rice memo.

Can you, cause I can't    

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Since we already had the letter, only the Comey paragraph is new. Comey gives himself a little bit of an out by saying "thus far".

I don't recall Trump receiving a defensive briefing on their "suspicions" that Gen. Flynn was compromised. At least not until Obama told POTUS not to hire Flynn while they were sitting in the White House, but that's not a defensive briefing. 

If I'm correct (& I may not be), that alone negates the "We did everything by the book" bullshit.

Anyway, that letter also proves that Obama threw whoever he needed to under the bus to save his hide.
View Quote

The only thing I see as revealing in that letter is the notes on Comey discussing Flynns comms with Russia/Kislyak.

He does seem to indicate that there was some proliferation of them, when there was 1 with Kislyak.

If Flynn call with Kislyak was not unmasked (It wasn't) and Comey was aware of that, then Comey was involved in whatever form of illicit spying (not legitimate unmasking) that took place.

For the Susan Rice part it is just obviously cya for her and Obongo.

I'm kind of wondering if some of these people weren't saying "Oh fuck, this is not the way this should be going and if we get caught we're all fucked" and hence the memorialization of this "meeting"

I have and will continue to avoid prediction, but I'll be very surprised if Comey doesn't go to jail.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#46]
I read it the same way. But in all honesty, if they ALL wanna fall on the sword for their king, then let em. But that day will come soon where they look their wives and children in the eyes as they are faced with the decision to spend most, if not all, of their remaining years in a jail cell or point the finger at their now powerless former boss. In my experience.....somebody always snitches. Once that happens the entire rope unravels and even the ones that wanna protect him, can't. The only way the "protect Obama" gameplay works is if EVERYONE is on board and willing to sacrifice themselves. That's highly unlikely IMHO
View All Quotes

I read it the same way. But in all honesty, if they ALL wanna fall on the sword for their king, then let em. But that day will come soon where they look their wives and children in the eyes as they are faced with the decision to spend most, if not all, of their remaining years in a jail cell or point the finger at their now powerless former boss. In my experience.....somebody always snitches. Once that happens the entire rope unravels and even the ones that wanna protect him, can't. The only way the "protect Obama" gameplay works is if EVERYONE is on board and willing to sacrifice themselves. That's highly unlikely IMHO

Agree, i think this guy knows also
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#47]

The only thing I see as revealing in that letter is the notes on Comey discussing Flynns comms with Russia/Kislyak. 

He does seem to indicate that there was some proliferation of them, when there was 1 with Kislyak.

If Flynn call with Kislyak was not unmasked (It wasn't) and Comey was aware of that, then Comey was involved in whatever form of illicit spying (not legitimate unmasking) that took place.

For the Susan Rice part it is just obviously cya for her and Obongo.

I'm kind of wondering if some of these people weren't saying "Oh fuck, this is not the way this should be going and if we get caught we're all fucked" and hence the memorialization of this "meeting"

I have and will continue to avoid prediction, but I'll be very surprised if Comey doesn't go to jail.
View All Quotes

Since we already had the letter, only the Comey paragraph is new. Comey gives himself a little bit of an out by saying "thus far".

I don't recall Trump receiving a defensive briefing on their "suspicions" that Gen. Flynn was compromised. At least not until Obama told POTUS not to hire Flynn while they were sitting in the White House, but that's not a defensive briefing. 

If I'm correct (& I may not be), that alone negates the "We did everything by the book" bullshit.

Anyway, that letter also proves that Obama threw whoever he needed to under the bus to save his hide.

The only thing I see as revealing in that letter is the notes on Comey discussing Flynns comms with Russia/Kislyak. 

He does seem to indicate that there was some proliferation of them, when there was 1 with Kislyak.

If Flynn call with Kislyak was not unmasked (It wasn't) and Comey was aware of that, then Comey was involved in whatever form of illicit spying (not legitimate unmasking) that took place.

For the Susan Rice part it is just obviously cya for her and Obongo.

I'm kind of wondering if some of these people weren't saying "Oh fuck, this is not the way this should be going and if we get caught we're all fucked" and hence the memorialization of this "meeting"

I have and will continue to avoid prediction, but I'll be very surprised if Comey doesn't go to jail.

Good thread on that

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:47:54 PM EDT
[#48]

That's going to make some Petite Tyrants cry. It's also going to make a bunch of bureaucrats pop their heads up out of their cubicles in DC.

I would also like to see President Trump's order to be picked up by local govt's also. 

ETA here is the EO
View All Quotes

ANY?

Damn that is amazing.

That's going to make some Petite Tyrants cry. It's also going to make a bunch of bureaucrats pop their heads up out of their cubicles in DC.

I would also like to see President Trump's order to be picked up by local govt's also. 

ETA here is the EO

That is epic
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Oh my...

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I am going to re-post the linky in the Q post regarding Biden in the Ukraine.  I don't think this isn't a leak, it is a release by the Ukrainians.  Consider it a "declass."  

Edit:  Probably should have a GD thread but I'm too lazy to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaE9OZ89bnQ
View Quote
I hate to have to ask for this but it's an hour long and it's not in English and there is no transcript.

Could you help a guy out and indicate a good time to scroll forward to?

Thanks
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top