Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Oh my...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/406377/Rice_lawyer-1424279.jpg
View Quote

that is gone sting

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh boy shit's getting good now. Going back to Jan 2016 instead of Nov 2016, LOL.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:15:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BairnAtHeart:

NFA regs? 

yeah; bet they don't.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Klee:

ANY?

Damn that is amazing.

NFA regs? 

yeah; bet they don't.

I'm thinking EPA regs are target number one.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
I hate to have to ask for this but it's an hour long and it's not in English and there is no transcript. 

Could you help a guy out and indicate a good time to scroll forward to?

Thanks
View Quote

Subtitles are there.  The whole thing is good and different parts show different things.  It shows Kerry was actively in on it too.  The NGO's / Soros getting our money, an inspector general (not sure which one) involved in this corruption, ect.
It shows Biden getting the prosecutor fired and replaced with their guy.  Talked about the taxpayer money flowing and where.
This didn't just leak.  They had a presser to release it so Durham probably already has it all.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By JackalAR:
For Easton. 

https://twitter.com/drewanon17/status/1262819539009470464 (tweet won't embed)

View Quote

Let me try.  Ifit works scroll down through the thread and see what the patriots have done. I got something in my eye watching that.

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:

Let me try.  Ifit works scroll down through the thread and see what the patriots have done. I got something in my eye watching that.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It may be wrong, but I read there was a contract for Obama's White House Presidential portrait in 2017 and Obama cancelled the contract himself (refusing to sit for the portrait). There is also a rumor that Obama has said he will not do so as long as Trump is in the White house.

Doesn't hurt my feelings any, as we all remember who Obama and her wife had do their "odd" earlier portraits (Believe his name is Wiley).
View Quote
I hope he sits for the portrait wearing orange.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#9]
This seems to be a common theme in the Q drops; the MSM is coordinated and spreading misinformation and disinformation.  

So what's being done about it?  I mean, c'mon, if the news was reported fairly and accurately, we'd be miles ahead of where we are right now.  You want to talk about an awakening- well there's the awakening.

At some point we're going to reach critical mass- where all the people that are ever going to be awake are awake, and the rest will stubbornly hang on to what the MSM tells them.  Does anyone remember any Q post addressing a solution instead of just pointing it out?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:17:22 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Aren't those 'powers' agencies already have?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Man the details are flying out now.  Good stuff over the last few pages.

I'll add to the fun:

That's a good boom and the article yesterday on the NSA database searching in the Department of the Treasury this is all coming out now.  We've known it, but it's coming.

Also note that last week Gowdy stated Trump's family was unmasked and it didn't get much coverage but the Senate is moving on that now.

Then there's this interesting article:

https://www.mittdolcino.com/2020/05/19/obamagate-joseph-mifsud-e-le-reti-di-potere-dem/  Note, you'll have to translate it to English from Italian but its about Papa-D and his wife the Italian spy.  Some language translations issues but I'll highlight a few things:

...The most interesting aspect of Mangiante's interrogation of 2018 is that she declares that Mifsud was a member of the Clinton Foundation . The declaration was not denied by anyone, it was made under oath, there are no investigations or penalties for false declarations against Mangiante, therefore we can consider it reliable. Also because ... Mifsud, interviewed by Repubblica, declared the same thing in 2017, claiming to have "left" ideas...

...On November 8, 2019, the newspaper La Verità published a scoop, writing that in May 2018 the Link Campus University should have received a 9 million Euro bank transfer from Ukraine. Note that according to many Mifsud would hold important shares in the company that manages the private university...

...Mifsud's lawyer, Claus Roth, says: « Scotti (Vincenzo, former minister, founder and president of Link, ed) said that the expected money came from Ukrainian sources . The same has been confirmed by my source inside the Link. Scotti is part of the pact with Suite Finance, he knows the scenario perfectly ".

Roth points out that Mifsud, with whom he is very familiar, had successfully brought home funding for Link, such as that from the Saudi Obaid family. « Mifsud is more connected to Ukraine than to Russia ... the press reported that he has a partner and a child in Ukraine and that he has often gone there. Mifsud denied having a baby, but confirmed that he was traveling to Ukraine and was helping Link find funding, having been Link's international director in 2016-2017. "

From Scotti, threats of lawsuits are reported for all the newspapers that spoke "in defamatory terms" of the Link Campus University, and various complaints of the Link Campus al Foglio, for the publication of an investigation on the so-called russiagate. Scotti also denied any financial transaction from Ukraine to Link Campus University. Far from the writer making any insinuation and defamation, Scotti's denials regarding the payment of funds of Ukrainian origin towards the Link Campus are reported faithfully and slavishly, with the utmost firmness possible.

However, there are no complaints or denials about Claus Roth's claims about Mifsud regarding his ties to Ukraine...

...Ukraine must be a really interesting country, if 3 children of notables from the US democratic party (Biden, Pelosi, Kerry) and 1 son of notables from the republican party (Romney ... actually a RINO ... republican in name only ), sit on boards of directors of Ukrainian energy companies. On the other hand, at least 30% of the Russian gas that reaches the EU passes through Ukraine. And if a member of the Clinton Foundation like Mifsud is again strongly attached to that country, asking questions is a must, isn't it? Actually, from reading the public documentation on obamagate, other deductions can be made regarding what happened in Ukraine, but it is still not possible to talk about it, unfortunately ...

...Simona Mangiante, who has known him long before the scandal through Gianni Pittella (page 20 of the report), in the interrogation in the US Chamber, claims that Mifsud had widespread relations with the Italian government. The writer believes that at least the ministries are referred to.

However, it is quite easy, looking on the net, to come across a conference held in the Senate in 2015 ... Mifsud was in the company of what seems to be the elite of Italian intelligence and cyber security in the era of Renzi, that is, of fundamental architraves of the Italian State ... this is perhaps the level of power to which Mifsud belongs, which in Italy has made itself available to the Obama & Clintons, against Trump (obviously the writer has no element and does not intend to present any specific fact relating to the participants of the conference mentioned , we would miss ...). Everyone knows that at conferences, in addition to exposing their ideas, they participate to cultivate...

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:10:59 PM EDT
[#12]
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/planned-parenthood-coronavirus-stimulus-money-ppp-return
Thirty-seven Planned Parenthood affiliates applied for and received a total of $80 million in loans from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" has learned -- and now the federal government wants the money back, saying the affiliates should have known they weren't eligible for the coronavirus stimulus payouts.

The Small Business Administration (SBA) is reaching out to each involved Planned Parenthood affiliate explaining that affiliates of larger organizations with more than 500 employees aren't eligible for PPP distributions, Fox News is told. The Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PFFA) alone has had more than 600 employees.

A Planned Parenthood affiliate in Metropolitan Washington (PPMW), for example, will receive a letter stating that although self-certified that it was eligible for a $1,328,000 PPP loan in accordance with the SBA's affiliation rules, it will need to return the money.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank you. I will commit to watching this 39 minute video in the next few days. 

i've bookmarked it because I'm about to pass out from exhaustion right now.
View All Quotes

Listen to Dave at x22 report I think he is on to it.  He puts up a good argument there will be a Military Tribunal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuUBKqES1O4
Thank you. I will commit to watching this 39 minute video in the next few days. 

i've bookmarked it because I'm about to pass out from exhaustion right now.

x22 report puts out good work  I typically listen to it before bed, helps me get a clearer picture of the day and fit everything into a bigger picture. i dont always agree with some of his thoughts but often find myself learning something happened that i was unaware of
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:03:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By u-baddog:
Unmasking story explained why the timeline when Flynn WASNT being unmasked is interesting.

https://news.yahoo.com/unmasking-real-story-flynn-not-103037120.html

Anyone have info/links on the coordination or direct connection to the people on the unmasking request list ? 
How did they communicate/share info?  Who/how directed such a diverse group? 
Once unmasked could multi people log on to a system to see the info? 
View Quote

you may want to give a listen to Bonginos show from Friday. Dont know if it will answer all your questions but he does a good job explaining, a little "just get to the point, Dan" though
https://bongino.com/ep-1251-obama-did-it
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:32:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
0 for 3
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Normies are flipping out over this.  Getting harder and harder to deny.  Thank you Q+

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 2:13:20 AM EDT
[#18]

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-maxwell-delay-criminal-investigation-epstein-20200519-zxtbjulbuvgdzixkyi7ly3j6um-story.html

Ghislaine Maxwell can’t be questioned under oath about Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking scheme because she is under criminal investigation, an attorney for the accused madam writes in new papers. The argument by Maxwell’s attorney Laura Menninger is a rare acknowledgment of the risk facing the British socialite who is said to be in hiding.

Menninger asked a federal judge to freeze a lawsuit brought by alleged Epstein victim Annie Farmer due to the investigation by federal prosecutors in New York. Farmer claims that both Epstein and Maxwell sexually abused her at the multimillionaire sex offender’s New Mexico ranch. Farmer seeks damages from Maxwell and Epstein’s $634 million estate.

“The U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York has publicly and repeatedly announced its ‘ongoing’ criminal investigation into alleged Epstein ‘co-conspirators’ on the same topic as [Farmer] alleges in this case,” Menninger wrote in a letter last week.

“Denial of a stay, particularly a stay of Ms. Maxwell’s deposition, pending outcome of the criminal investigation could impair her Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination ... expose the defense’s theory to the prosecution in advance of trial, or otherwise prejudice the criminal case.”

Farmer’s attorney, David Boies, wrote that Maxwell hadn’t shared enough details about the nature of the criminal probe to justify a delay.

“Maxwell has provided no information about the subject matter of the criminal investigation into Epstein’s co-conspirators, the status of the investigation, or even disclosed whether she herself is a target of the Southern District’s investigation,” Boies wrote Monday.

“Maxwell therefore cannot use the existence of a criminal investigation to dodge her discovery obligations in this matter, particularly while at the same time refusing to provide any details or reasons as to why the investigation is a reason to stay the action.”

A hearing that will address Maxwell’s request for a delay is scheduled for Friday.

Many Epstein accusers say that Maxwell, 58, lured them into his underage sex trafficking scheme. They claim she recruited new young victims, helped arrange abusive “massages” of Epstein and sometimes participated in depraved acts.

Maxwell, the daughter of British press baron Robert Maxwell, has adamantly denied wrongdoing and kept a low profile since Epstein killed himself in a jail cell last year while awaiting trial. Victims’ attorneys have formally served Maxwell lawsuits via email because they could not determine her whereabouts.

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman has vowed that the investigation into Epstein’s enablers is ongoing. Berman called out Prince Andrew, who is a friend of Maxwell’s, in March for refusing to cooperate with the probe.

Maxwell sued Epstein’s estate, arguing it should cover legal fees and personal security costs. She claims Epstein’s longtime attorney Darren Indyke assured her the financier would support her financially.

But Indyke, who is now co-executor of Epstein’s estate, has allegedly ignored Maxwell’s requests for money since Epstein hanged himself.

The Daily News exclusively reported that Indyke faces questioning under oath next month about his decades of work for Epstein
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 2:17:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Well, Bless his heart...

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:08:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Good evidence all in one place

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1262441045197049856.html
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:12:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Good refresher thread

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1262875385156509702.html
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:58:15 AM EDT
[#22]
This the reason Rudy Contreras, the first judge on Gen. Flynn's case, recused himself? You decide...we know Strozk wanted Contreras on the case.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Mainsail:
This seems to be a common theme in the Q drops; the MSM is coordinated and spreading misinformation and disinformation.  

So what's being done about it?  I mean, c'mon, if the news was reported fairly and accurately, we'd be miles ahead of where we are right now.  You want to talk about an awakening- well there's the awakening. 

At some point we're going to reach critical mass- where all the people that are ever going to be awake are awake, and the rest will stubbornly hang on to what the MSM tells them.  Does anyone remember any Q post addressing a solution instead of just pointing it out?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/171243/Q4282_png-1424384.JPG
View Quote

the legal process on fixing it may be slow/to near impossible until the normies wake up to it and demand antitrust against it

potus steady fake news talk to set the stage, and constant hey look at this things----that initially look bad for potus----look at the dipshits in gd bite on it all the time-----then 3 days later----potus was right

it is a wave----I feel it rising

in the meantime---the antitrust groundwork is being laid---you can read that here the last couple of pages

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:31:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
Normies are flipping out over this.  Getting harder and harder to deny.  Thank you Q+

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/1589949440499_png-1424601.JPG
View Quote

but

but

nothing will happen

since when do presidents even discuss treason on the down low, much less bring it up in the first place?

how many coincidences until it is mathunpossible?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:42:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By splitbolt:

Aren't those 'powers' agencies already have?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By splitbolt:

Aren't those 'powers' agencies already have?

Yes, and POTUS Trump just shined a light on it for all to see.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:45:51 AM EDT
[#26]

I'm thinking EPA regs are target number one.
View All Quotes

ANY?

Damn that is amazing.

NFA regs? 

yeah; bet they don't.

I'm thinking EPA regs are target number one.

OSHA is another one that needs to be reigned in hard.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:50:29 AM EDT
[#27]
This seems to be a common theme in the Q drops; the MSM is coordinated and spreading misinformation and disinformation.  

So what's being done about it?  I mean, c'mon, if the news was reported fairly and accurately, we'd be miles ahead of where we are right now.  You want to talk about an awakening- well there's the awakening. 

At some point we're going to reach critical mass- where all the people that are ever going to be awake are awake, and the rest will stubbornly hang on to what the MSM tells them.  Does anyone remember any Q post addressing a solution instead of just pointing it out?

View Quote

A major part of the solution is pointing it out, making the general public aware.

There was a law passed a while ago that allows "news" to be propaganda.  That law needs to be repealed, but for that to happen we need both houses of Congress and the Presidency.  Same for the law that protects InstaRedTwitBook when they censor opposing political viewpoints.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:54:49 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

While the particulars of that tweet didn't age well, we are on the path to get there.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Fauci and team may soon be on the back burner, as a leaked phone call
suggests Trump is assembling 27 doctors to advise in the reopening.
Lib media is off the rails, and pushing  Fauci as the savior.

“El-Sadr said having doctors relay contradictory information on behalf of the president is “quite alarming.”
“I find it totally irresponsible to have physicians who are touting some information that’s not anchored in evidence and not anchored in science,” El-Sadr said. “What often creates confusion is the many voices that are out there, and many of those voices do have a political interest, which is the hugely dangerous situation we are at now.”

https://apnews.com/4ee1a3a8d631b454f645b2a8d9597de7
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:52:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Good refresher thread

View Quote

FYI, Ruemler is Obama's fixer.

Bongino has talked about her and everything she did during his admim and numerous conspirators she's represented since.

The list is long, but my memory fails me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

People are still waking up.
One of my associates, whom I've known for years, is eating the red pill one bite at a time.
He's gone from writing in his vote for president in 2016 to seeing how much of a threat the liberals are to personal and religious freedoms.
What was the final straw? The COVID-19 response.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By getalab:
Fauci and team may soon be on the back burner, as a leaked phone call
suggests Trump is assembling 27 doctors to advise in the reopening. 
Lib media is off the rails, and pushing  Fauci as the savior. 

“El-Sadr said having doctors relay contradictory information on behalf of the president is “quite alarming.”
“I find it totally irresponsible to have physicians who are touting some information that’s not anchored in evidence and not anchored in science,” El-Sadr said. “What often creates confusion is the many voices that are out there, and many of those voices do have a political interest, which is the hugely dangerous situation we are at now.”

View Quote

hahahaha

the negative folks will blow a gasket
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#34]
New Flynn tweet.

Can't post link here because it is just a pic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:06:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Claire McCaskill was on MSNBC this am, suggesting Susan Pompeo was being
investigated by the fired IG, for using private emails to contact the State Dept.

“Officials involved in carrying out the dinners say all the information collected by the State Department during the invitation process, including the names and contact information for potential guests, is emailed back and forth to Susan Pompeo's private Gmail account. Two congressional officials expressed concern that information could then be used by Pompeo as a potential donor Rolodex if he runs for office again. The Hatch Act prohibits most federal employees from engaging in political activity at work or in their official capacities.“

Mrs Pompeo helps arrange The Madison Dinners, also
under scrutiny.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/pompeo-s-elite-taxpayer-funded-dinners-raise-new-concerns-n1210746
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:15:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Claire McCaskill was on MSNBC this am, suggesting Susan Pompeo was being
investigated by the fired IG, for using private emails to contact the State Dept. 

“Officials involved in carrying out the dinners say all the information collected by the State Department during the invitation process, including the names and contact information for potential guests, is emailed back and forth to Susan Pompeo's private Gmail account. Two congressional officials expressed concern that information could then be used by Pompeo as a potential donor Rolodex if he runs for office again. The Hatch Act prohibits most federal employees from engaging in political activity at work or in their official capacities.“

Mrs Pompeo helps arrange The Madison Dinners, also
under scrutiny. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/pompeo-s-elite-taxpayer-funded-dinners-raise-new-concerns-n1210746
View Quote

FYI, the Dept of State IG was fired due to his office leaking info about ongoing investigations.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:16:32 AM EDT
[#37]
POTUS is on it

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:19:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:

FYI, Ruemler is Obama's fixer. 

Bongino has talked about her and everything she did during his admim and numerous conspirators she's represented since.

The list is long, but my memory fails me.
View All Quotes
Good refresher thread

FYI, Ruemler is Obama's fixer. 

Bongino has talked about her and everything she did during his admim and numerous conspirators she's represented since.

The list is long, but my memory fails me.

SEE IT: Rice’s resurfaced remark on Trump team spying at odds with declassified memo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-resurfaced-2017-comments-deny-knowledge-trump-team-surveillance-flynn
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File

>Meet W.H.O.'s Goodwill Ambassadors: Peng Liyuan, wife of Xi Jinping,

Doesn't even mention her husband in the bio - like he doesn't exist.

https://www.who.int/about/who-we-are/structure/goodwill-ambassadors
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#40]
I have noticed hard core negative folks about covid---the kind that would fight you in  gd if you even questioned the bullshit

have now come around

most of them are the

nothing will happen types as well

no names

just noticing is all..............
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:47:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Attachment Attached File

maybe the ted cruz spying will be the one that is actually prosecuted--

everyone knows potus was

but if they are prosecuted for spying on potus---orange man bad--so it's ok

this would insulate

maybe it will be spying on bernie or the msm itself?

just spitball
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#43]

NFA regs? 

yeah; bet they don't.
View All Quotes

ANY?

Damn that is amazing.

NFA regs? 

yeah; bet they don't.

Well, for starters that would make everyone but the few hardcore enviro-commies happy, is get rid of or at least reduce the number of reformulated gasoline blends required during half the year.  That would help drop the price of gasoline Bigly in a lot of areas by allowing many refineries to ship to other areas.  It’s really not needed anymore anyways with newer cars and their emission controls,  
And get rid of the stupid california compliant gas cans that spill gas all over.  
Get rid of the stupid reduced toilet tank size requirement and go back to what it used to be.

They won’t even think of touching any gun laws, unfortunately
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:25:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It may be wrong, but I read there was a contract for Obama's White House Presidential portrait in 2017 and Obama cancelled the contract himself (refusing to sit for the portrait). There is also a rumor that Obama has said he will not do so as long as Trump is in the White house.

Doesn't hurt my feelings any, as we all remember who Obama and her wife had do their "odd" earlier portraits (Believe his name is Wiley).
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By MCSquared:

A major part of the solution is pointing it out, making the general public aware.

There was a law passed a while ago that allows "news" to be propaganda.  That law needs to be repealed, but for that to happen we need both houses of Congress and the Presidency.  Same for the law that protects InstaRedTwitBook when they censor opposing political viewpoints.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MCSquared:

A major part of the solution is pointing it out, making the general public aware.

There was a law passed a while ago that allows "news" to be propaganda.  That law needs to be repealed, but for that to happen we need both houses of Congress and the Presidency.  Same for the law that protects InstaRedTwitBook when they censor opposing political viewpoints.

I could be wrong, but believe it was FBHO tenure when that propaganda law was passed.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#46]
POTUS is on it

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good, maybe we can get back to picking up where we left off with this before the virus captured the hearts and minds of the world.

edit: I will edit this to say before the coordinated response to the virus captured the hearts and minds of the world.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Good evidence all in one place

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1262441045197049856.html
View Quote

Someone please explain to me how this is not treason, and use small words.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By togadelic:

hahahaha

the negative folks will blow a gasket
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By togadelic:
Fauci and team may soon be on the back burner, as a leaked phone call
suggests Trump is assembling 27 doctors to advise in the reopening. 
Lib media is off the rails, and pushing  Fauci as the savior. 

“El-Sadr said having doctors relay contradictory information on behalf of the president is “quite alarming.”
“I find it totally irresponsible to have physicians who are touting some information that’s not anchored in evidence and not anchored in science,” El-Sadr said. “What often creates confusion is the many voices that are out there, and many of those voices do have a political interest, which is the hugely dangerous situation we are at now.”

hahahaha

the negative folks will blow a gasket

"...many of those voices do have a political interest, which is the hugely dangerous situation we are at now.”

This much at least is true.

Which is why Trump is seeking other opinions.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
View Quote

Hummm extradition?

Que "Joe you have to go back" meme

Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top