and this Tweet is gone

Not sure if this is the same one

Lol, new tweet removed Breaking 

thank you for posting the new Tweet

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MCSquared:

While the particulars of that tweet didn't age well, we are on the path to get there.
View Quote

Yep, I'd say the prediction is aging well considering the unknowns and stumbling blockings that have arisen.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Wonder what Putin's giving us in return?  
View Quote

Russia sent a planeload of ventilators and masks early on when CV cases were rising in the US.

IIRC the US said they were going to pay for them after they were sent.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#4]

This is the ultimate truth. We here are a rag tag group (who otherwise wouldn't have really communicated or worked together) who along with numerous other  rag tag groups have come together. We, with our President and Q's prodding, form a massive collective of patriotic Americans who want to restore lawfulness from destruction, good from evil, and freedom over subjugation.

to patriots and researchers all over the world.
View Quote

makes me think of battlestar gallactica

but I am a nerd

and I agree

love our folks here
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#5]
JW doing work!

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONElectronic Communication

Title: Crossfire Hurricane Date: 07/31/2016

Cc: [Redacted]
Strzok Peter P II

[Redacted]

Approved by: Strzok Peter P II

Drafed by: Strzok Peter P II

Case ID #: [Redacted]

CROSSFIRE HURRICANE;
FOREIGN AGENTS REGISTRATION ACT
RUSSIA;
SENSITIVE INVESTIGATIVE MATTER

DOCUMENT RESTRICTED TO CASE PARTICIPANTS
This document contains information that is restricted to case participants

Synopsis: (S/ / CC/NF) Opens and assigns investigation

Reason 1.4 (b)
Derived from: FBI
NSISC-20090615
Declassify On: 20411231

[Redacted]

(S/NF) An investigation is being opened based on information received by Legat [Redacted]         on 07/29/2016. The text of that email follows:

SECRET/ORCON/NOFORN
[Redacted]

Title: (S/ / CC/NF) CROSSFIRE HURRICANE
Re: [Redacted] 07/31/2016

BEGIN EMAIL

(U/ /FOUO) Legat [Redacted] information from [Redacted] Deputy Chief of Mission

Synopsis:
(U/ /FOUO) Legat [Redacted] received information from the [Redacted] Deputy Chief of Mission related to the hacking of the Democratic National Committee's website/server.

Details:
(S/ /REL TO USA[Redacted] On Wednesday, July 27, 2016, Legal Attach (Legat) [Redacted] was summoned to the Office of the Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM) for the [Redacted] who will be leaving [Redacted] post Saturday July 30, 2016 and set to soon thereafter retire from government service, advised [Redacted] was called by [Redacted] about an urgent matter requiring an in person meeting with the U.S. Ambassador. [Note: [Redacted]. The [Redacted] was scheduled to be away from post until mid-August, therefore [Redacted] attended the meeting.

(S/ [Redacted]) [Redacted] advised that [Redacted] government had been seeking prominent members of the Donald Trump campaign in which to engage to prepare for potential post-election relations should Trump be elected U.S. President. One of the people identified was George Papadopolous (although public media sources provide a spelling of Papadopoulos), who was believed to be one of Donald Trump's foreign policy advisers. Mr. Papdopoulos was located in [Redacted] so the [Redacted] met with him on several occasions, with [Redacted] attending at least one of the meetings.

(S/ [Redacted]) [Redacted] recalled [Redacted] of the meetings between Mr. Papdopolous and [Redacted] concerning statements Mr. Papadopolous made about suggestions from the Russians that they (the Russians) could assist the Trump campaign with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton. [Redacted] provided a copy of the reporting that was provided to [Redacted] from [Redacted] to Legal [Redacted]. The text is exactly as follows:

(Begin Text)

(S/ [Redacted]) 5. Mr. Papadopolous [Redacted] also suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion from Russia that it could assist this process with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Mrs. Clinton (and President Obama). It was unclear whether he or the Russians were referring to material acquired publicly of through other means. It was also unclear how Mr. Trump's team reacted to the offer. We note the Trump team's reaction could, in the end, have little bearing of what Russia decides to do, with or without Mr. Trump's cooperation.
(End Text)

(s/ [Redacted]
[Redacted]
(s/ [Redacted] Legat requests that further action on this information should consider the sensitivity that this information was provided through informal diplomatic channels from [Redacted] to the U.S. Embassy's DCM. It was clear from the conversation Legal [Redacted]
had with DCM that [Redacted] knew follow-up by the U.S. government would be necessary, but extraordinary efforts should be made to protect the source of this information until such a time that a request from our organization can be made to [Redacted] to obtain this information through formal channels.

END EMAIL

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By seedlings:

May 6th masks off
May 7th DOJ drops Flynn case
May 8th masks on
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

May 6th masks off
May 7th DOJ drops Flynn case
May 8th masks on

timeline is revealing eh?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#7]
JW doing work!

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONElectronic Communication

Title: Crossfire Hurricane Date: 07/31/2016

Cc: [Redacted]
Strzok Peter P II

[Redacted]

Approved by: Strzok Peter P II

Drafed by: Strzok Peter P II

Case ID #: [Redacted]

CROSSFIRE HURRICANE;
FOREIGN AGENTS REGISTRATION ACT 
RUSSIA;
SENSITIVE INVESTIGATIVE MATTER

DOCUMENT RESTRICTED TO CASE PARTICIPANTS
This document contains information that is restricted to case participants

Synopsis: (S/ / CC/NF) Opens and assigns investigation

Reason 1.4 (b)
Derived from: FBI
NSISC-20090615
Declassify On: 20411231

[Redacted]

(S/NF) An investigation is being opened based on information received by Legat [Redacted]         on 07/29/2016. The text of that email follows:

SECRET/ORCON/NOFORN
[Redacted]

Title: (S/ / CC/NF) CROSSFIRE HURRICANE
Re: [Redacted] 07/31/2016

BEGIN EMAIL

(U/ /FOUO) Legat [Redacted] information from [Redacted] Deputy Chief of Mission

Synopsis:
(U/ /FOUO) Legat [Redacted] received information from the [Redacted] Deputy Chief of Mission related to the hacking of the Democratic National Committee's website/server.

Details:
(S/ /REL TO USA[Redacted] On Wednesday, July 27, 2016, Legal Attach (Legat) [Redacted] was summoned to the Office of the Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM) for the [Redacted] who will be leaving [Redacted] post Saturday July 30, 2016 and set to soon thereafter retire from government service, advised [Redacted] was called by [Redacted] about an urgent matter requiring an in person meeting with the U.S. Ambassador. [Note: [Redacted]. The [Redacted] was scheduled to be away from post until mid-August, therefore [Redacted] attended the meeting.

(S/ [Redacted]) [Redacted] advised that [Redacted] government had been seeking prominent members of the Donald Trump campaign in which to engage to prepare for potential post-election relations should Trump be elected U.S. President. One of the people identified was George Papadopolous (although public media sources provide a spelling of Papadopoulos), who was believed to be one of Donald Trump's foreign policy advisers. Mr. Papdopoulos was located in [Redacted] so the [Redacted] met with him on several occasions, with [Redacted] attending at least one of the meetings.

(S/ [Redacted]) [Redacted] recalled [Redacted] of the meetings between Mr. Papdopolous and [Redacted] concerning statements Mr. Papadopolous made about suggestions from the Russians that they (the Russians) could assist the Trump campaign with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton. [Redacted] provided a copy of the reporting that was provided to [Redacted] from [Redacted] to Legal [Redacted]. The text is exactly as follows:

(Begin Text)

(S/ [Redacted]) 5. Mr. Papadopolous [Redacted] also suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion from Russia that it could assist this process with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Mrs. Clinton (and President Obama). It was unclear whether he or the Russians were referring to material acquired publicly of through other means. It was also unclear how Mr. Trump's team reacted to the offer. We note the Trump team's reaction could, in the end, have little bearing of what Russia decides to do, with or without Mr. Trump's cooperation.
(End Text)

(s/ [Redacted]
[Redacted]
(s/ [Redacted] Legat requests that further action on this information should consider the sensitivity that this information was provided through informal diplomatic channels from [Redacted] to the U.S. Embassy's DCM. It was clear from the conversation Legal [Redacted]
had with DCM that [Redacted] knew follow-up by the U.S. government would be necessary, but extraordinary efforts should be made to protect the source of this information until such a time that a request from our organization can be made to [Redacted] to obtain this information through formal channels.

END EMAIL

View Quote

Small note. Opened on July 31, a Sunday when no one else would be around to verify info.

Strzok drafted and approved opening the investigation.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Follow John he is here to help. he's lookin at you Judge. scroll down it's interesting.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
Follow John he is here to help. he's lookin at you Judge. scroll down it's interesting.

View Quote

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1261480070683688967.html
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:49:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Follow John he is here to help. he's lookin at you Judge. scroll down it's interesting.

View Quote

Wow, that person makes a whole lot of claims against the judge, one of his sons, Cummings, and others. Here's just one (see that twitter thread for worse claims).

If true

Nice troll to get the judge to come after the person making all the twitter claims:
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

If this is true..

I will need to see the sauce.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:52:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Some confirmation of things we've basically known for a while.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By elixin77:

I believe he's talking about handing our own to another country. I too can never support that, no matter whom is getting handed over.

We have a law on the books that dictates we invade the Hague in order to break our servicemen out because we refuse to subject Americans to an international court - we deal with our own. 

I expect that we will deal with those that need dealing with in time (though I am very much a member of the "please let it start soon" camp).

Now, fetching one of our own (don't think I have to say who) from a non-extradition treaty country? Sign me the fuck up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By elixin77:
Originally Posted By POINTMAN380:
Fuck that. That cocksucker spent one BILLION dollars that belongs to your children. I'd personally hand deliver him myself if I could. Hope they fucking execute him for all I care. These treasonous fucks walk around with my/our money in their pocket and just expect me/us to keep picking up the tab for their lavish lifestyles and paying for little Timmy to fuck hookers. If these son of a bitches don't face justice in the next five years, there's some COC shit I'm prepared to do to collect 

see my sig line.....it ain't just a catch phrase

I believe he's talking about handing our own to another country. I too can never support that, no matter whom is getting handed over.

We have a law on the books that dictates we invade the Hague in order to break our servicemen out because we refuse to subject Americans to an international court - we deal with our own. 

I expect that we will deal with those that need dealing with in time (though I am very much a member of the "please let it start soon" camp).

Now, fetching one of our own (don't think I have to say who) from a non-extradition treaty country? Sign me the fuck up.

@elixin77 is correct. We deal with our own, no one else.

If some other country even tries to put a US official or former official on trial, we go get them (by any means). We deal with their crimes in our house.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#18]
So if the call to Fynn from the Russian Ambassador was the call that every one in the Obama administration had to go look at, and the resulting predicate for Crossfire Hurricane was due to an uptick in calls between Flynn and the ambassador I have a few questions.
Did Flynn or did the ambassador initiate the call?
If the ambassador did, did the Obama administration, or anyone else urge him to make the call?
Flynn was in the Dominican republic on vacation and the call kept getting dropped.
The excuse for Crossfire Hurricane was allegedly due to an up-tick in calls between the two.
Were the multiple dropped calls used as the up- tick excuse?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By BM1455:
View Quote

So, that’s all ya got?

Zero refutation so silence him.

Gotcha.

TC
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The last president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Classless and petty, as always.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/19/obama-reportedly-skip-presidential-portrait-trump-involved/

NBC's sources said that Obama will forgo the ceremony as long as Trump is in office and is willing to potentially wait until 2025 to have his and former First Lady Michelle Obama's portraits revealed in the East Room. The Obamas began the customary consultation process for the portraits, different from those revealed in 2018 at the National Portrait Gallery, shortly after leaving office in 2017.

This will be the first time since Ronald Reagan's first term in office that the current president did not host his predecessor  at the time Jimmy Carter  for such an unveiling ceremony.

More at link.

The last president.
The fact he is willing to wait till 2025 is interesting, and telling.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By seek2:

Russia sent a planeload of ventilators and masks early on when CV cases were rising in the US.

IIRC the US said they were going to pay for them after they were sent.
View Quote

How many Americans’ lives were saved by not getting put on ventilators?

TC
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:00:57 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

As they should. No one outside of the grand jury participants should be able to access information on unindicted accused or witnesses for intimidation and evidence gathering purposes (especially democrat "fishing" parties).
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#24]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/michael-flynns-name-was-never-masked-in-fbi-document-on-his-communications-with-russian-ambassador/2020/05/20/e94ee050-9a0b-11ea-ac72-3841fcc9b35f_story.html
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#25]

https://t.co/D0axFA5GK4?amp=1
View Quote

Was that what they all saw at the Obama WH meeting?  What they saw was supposedly never masked.  Did Comey share it with them all?
After that, they all went out to unmask Flynn calls.  What was that about?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:20:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By splitbolt:

Aren't those 'powers' agencies already have?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By splitbolt:

Aren't those 'powers' agencies already have?

The agencies have that power, sure, but  a vigorous and unfettered population is just a messy beast to try to control.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Was that what they all saw at the Obama WH meeting?  What they saw was supposedly never masked.  Did Comey share it with them all?
After that, they all went out to unmask Flynn calls.  What was that about?
View Quote

It has to be. McCabe (if he can be believed) says he told Comey, Comey told Clapper, And Clapper told Obama. So those 4, at least, knew the contents of the call before the 5 Jan meeting at the WH. Yates gave sworn testimony to the house that she didn't know until the meeting on 5 Jan.

The problem now is WHO really leaked the info to the press? Now that we know he was never masked, the pool of possible leakers becomes exponentially larger. Could be any of the above OR any number of Obama's staff whom I'm sure he told about the call before the 5 Jan meeting.

Of course, we also know that both McCabe, Comey and Clapper have been confirmed leakers who lied about it. So...???????
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:31:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

So, that’s all ya got?

Zero refutation so silence him.

Gotcha.

TC
View Quote

Here’s vid of her meltdown..
TDS is real.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By tranzformer:

What if a former POTUS or former high ranking government official flees to a foreign nation to seek protection from federal indictment and/or military tribunal. No humor, do you seek extradiction?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tranzformer:
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:
Originally Posted By Klee:

Hummm extradition? 

Que "Joe you have to go back" meme 

Humor notwithstanding, extradition of our current or former administration officials is a line of precedent that we must never cross. Ever. Period.

What if a former POTUS or former high ranking government official flees to a foreign nation to seek protection from federal indictment and/or military tribunal. No humor, do you seek extradiction?

Does anyone know offhand whether the US has an extradition treaty with Kenya or Indonesia? Not that he'd necessarily hide within those particular borders, but one never knows about the arrogant prick, does one?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#31]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/196710/Capture4297_PNG-1425445.JPG

View Quote

Here's the reason Mika is so triggered over the "morning Joe" deal. People are looking into it and finding huge problems, LOL.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1263176107680919552.html

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/19/mcconnell-judges-handling-flynn-case-268117

I must have missed this.

With the Twitter guy calling Sullivan out pretty loudly, and then McConnell coming out and saying shits fucky, i wonder if this case really is the Lynch (ha ha, get it?!) pin before military tribunals.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#33]
So if the call to Fynn from the Russian Ambassador was the call that every one in the Obama administration had to go look at, and the resulting predicate for Crossfire Hurricane was due to an uptick in calls between Flynn and the ambassador I have a few questions.
Did Flynn or did the ambassador initiate the call?
If the ambassador did, did the Obama administration, or anyone else urge him to make the call?
Flynn was in the Dominican republic on vacation and the call kept getting dropped.
The excuse for Crossfire Hurricane was allegedly due to an up-tick in calls between the two.
Were the multiple dropped calls used as the up- tick excuse?
View Quote

Crossfire Hurricane started in July.  Comey was using the number of calls as excuse to continue investigating Flynn.

Flynn was being investigated before this based on the unmasking logs.
29 Dec was Russian flynn call.
Fbi cleared Flynn on 4 Jan
5 Jan WH meeting where Comey discusses his concerns  about Flynn.

Then they ambushed him for the interview.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:48:02 PM EDT
[#34]
More info re: Morning Joe's intern death case issue

A super deep dive (be prepared it's almost 300 tweets) on the guy responsible for Lori Klautisis' autopsy, Michael Berkland, and it ain't good.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/937774933496786944.html
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#35]

Was that what they all saw at the Obama WH meeting?  What they saw was supposedly never masked.  Did Comey share it with them all?
View All Quotes

You should listen to today's bongino.  He explains it good.

It looks like Flynn was never unmasked,  despite what we keep hearing.  FBI had Kyslyaks calls. They were told to get the transcript in which Flynn wasn't masked.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ASRM:
The fact he is willing to wait till 2025 is interesting, and telling.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ASRM:
Originally Posted By mp41:
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Classless and petty, as always.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/19/obama-reportedly-skip-presidential-portrait-trump-involved/

NBC's sources said that Obama will forgo the ceremony as long as Trump is in office and is willing to potentially wait until 2025 to have his and former First Lady Michelle Obama's portraits revealed in the East Room. The Obamas began the customary consultation process for the portraits, different from those revealed in 2018 at the National Portrait Gallery, shortly after leaving office in 2017.

This will be the first time since Ronald Reagan's first term in office that the current president did not host his predecessor  at the time Jimmy Carter  for such an unveiling ceremony. 

More at link.

The last president.
The fact he is willing to wait till 2025 is interesting, and telling.

I was thinking "hissy fit."
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:55:25 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

I predicted this would happen. It's the start.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#38]
How awesome would it be if Scarborough cracked and fessed to the murder on live TV?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#39]
So if the call to Fynn from the Russian Ambassador was the call that every one in the Obama administration had to go look at, and the resulting predicate for Crossfire Hurricane was due to an uptick in calls between Flynn and the ambassador I have a few questions.
Did Flynn or did the ambassador initiate the call?
If the ambassador did, did the Obama administration, or anyone else urge him to make the call?
Flynn was in the Dominican republic on vacation and the call kept getting dropped.
The excuse for Crossfire Hurricane was allegedly due to an up-tick in calls between the two.
Were the multiple dropped calls used as the up- tick excuse?
View Quote

That is my assumption.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
How awesome would it be if Scarborough cracked and fessed to the murder on live TV?
View Quote

I'm late to the party, where did the idea come from? Has this been something suspected since it happened?
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#41]
FL gov goes off on media.  Video in tweet

Watch it, great to see another republican fighting

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#42]

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-senior-us-navy-employee-charged-role-bribery-conspiracy-and-lying-investigators

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:

Does anyone know offhand whether the US has an extradition treaty with Kenya or Indonesia? Not that he'd necessarily hide within those particular borders, but one never knows about the arrogant prick, does one?
View Quote

Well Obama set a precedent when using drone strikes on Americans overseas. So there is that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Crazy_Diamond:
Post 9246980 14 hours ago • View on 8kun

How Can Susan Rice Know What Obama and Comey Said if She Was Not Present?

Here is the bottomline in a nutshell–Susan Rice has been caught red handed trying to construct a lie about what Barack Obama knew and did not know with respect to General Michael Flynn. She claimed to be present when Barack Obama discussed the Michael Flynn intercept but, according to Sally Yates, who was interviewed by the FBI, only Yates, Jim Comey and Barack Obama were present. This new revelation–made possible by the declassification of the Susan Rice email written in the last moments of the Obama Administration–actually bolsters Michael Flynn’s contention that he was the victim of a political hit job designed to take out Donald Trump.

Let me remind you of the essential facts that you must have in mind in order to understand Rice’s clumsy attempt to fabricate an excuse for Obama’s inexcusable spying on Donald Trump, his family and his team.

December 29, 2016: Michael Flynn, who was vacationing in the Dominican Republic, returned Russian Ambassador Kislyak’s phone call at the behest of the Trump Transition team back in Mar-a-Lago and requested that Russia not escalate the situation and only respond to the U.S. Sanctions in a reciprocal manner (see here).

January 3, 2017: Deputy FBI Director Andy McCabe tells Department of Justice official, Mary McCord, that the FBI had been planning to close the Flynn investigation but “discovered” his phone calls with the Russian Ambassador. McCabe described the content to the calls (Exhibit 3, page 2).

January 4, 2017: The FBI Agent leading the investigation of the General Flynn sends Peter Strzok the memo recommending the case be close because there was no evidence against the General. (Exhibit 1) Peter Strzok tells the Agent that the “7th Floor” is interested.

January 5, 2017: Barack Obama tells Acting Attorney General Sally Yates in the presence of Jim Comey that he had learned about Flynn’s conversation with the Russian Ambassador on sanctions. (Exhibit 4)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/larry-c-johnson-can-susan-rice-know-obama-comey-said-not-present/
View Quote

Today on Bongino's show he does a really good job of explaining it.

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Interesting thoughts on the newly released EC for Crosswind Hurricane. Guys is usually right on point.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1263219812060278790.html

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Edit - already well covered
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:

I'm late to the party, where did the idea come from? Has this been something suspected since it happened?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:
Originally Posted By sixnine:
How awesome would it be if Scarborough cracked and fessed to the murder on live TV?

I'm late to the party, where did the idea come from? Has this been something suspected since it happened?

Yes, it’s been talked about openly since he left office.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Was that what they all saw at the Obama WH meeting?  What they saw was supposedly never masked.  Did Comey share it with them all?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone more than likely on the NSC staff (per McCabe the President's PDB team or presidential daily brief team which would include FBI) asked the FBI to go look for it.  As in hint, hint, nudge, nudge.  

Given that the Brits had realized they should make nice and not play fuck-fuck games with Trump winning they sent a letter to Rice and Flynn stating Steele was garbage and distancing themselves from the operation.

They were already unmasking Flynn via NSA requests (what came out last week) but there were plenty of unmasked calls they could pull from and they simply did...more than likely at the direction of the president himself (hence no masking).

All Obama had to say was "hey chief, what are the Russians up to since I kicked a bunch of them out" and people would know what to do.  (Taken in a way from Bongino).

Also keep in mind since they were performing a counterintelligence investigation Trump, Flynn, et-al were all suspects.  "By the book" might even mean they have a right to lie to Trump and his team because they are after all suspects and you don't want to tip your hat.  I'd also say that in that meeting they decided to move ahead with multiple plans of action and Rice wrote the memo to put the blame back on Comey and make Obama look cleaner than he was.
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top