Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 6:48:57 AM EDT
[#1]
If this is a true story, and there is some sketchiness to it....

I would nail that fucker....if truly a professional meeting to help someone with issues, would have been done at the chrch office with people around....not in a park in a mini-van

And I am saying this so he can protect his buddy....I could not be around my buddy and his wife, knowing what I know what she was doing behind his back.  Aint going to happen with me

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 6:52:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Send pics to friend anonymously. Let nature take it's course.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

ROFL
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:11:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mind your own business. It’s not your problem so why inject yourself are you fucking stupid?
View Quote

Notice how this guy not only expressed a cynical and wildly unpopular opinion, but also found it necessary to insult everyone who disagrees with him. Perhaps his myopic view of how friends should act towards one another developed from a sad inability to build and maintain friendships in the first place. If he immediately calls someone "fucking stupid" for humbly seeking advice about how to handle a difficult situation, just think how unpleasant he must be in more routine contexts. And if no one wants to be your friend because you go around acting like a dick, it unsurprising that the mutual loyalty of friendship would be lost on you.

OP, you know what to do here. Treat your friend the way you would want him to treat you. That's the Golden Rule, isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So I took the kids to a park (remote & quiet) to get some autumn photos when I see our assistant pastor sitting alone in his minivan.

I wanted privacy so we avoided contact with preacher man... Then along comes my buddy's wife and she plops down in Bible boy's car after hugs and kisses.

I could see nasty stuff going on in the minivan.  Had the camera so I took some photos as they said their goodbyes. Just hugs and a kiss.

Normally I mind my own business but I think this guy is a total predator.  My Friend's wife has been going through major bout of post-partum and she's a total train wreck right now.  Clearly mentally fragile.

I've asked for a meeting with church leadership.  Not sure if I should tell my friend yet.  Having mixed feelings about not confronting them in the car...

Could use some advice here.

View Quote
Lucky coincidences that you just happened to witness their secret rendezvous with a good camera, and they didn't spot you. What are the odds?
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:21:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

No matter what, make sure your friend knows.

Bros before Hoes.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:24:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Troll thread.

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Mind your own business. It's not your problem so why inject yourself are you fucking stupid?
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:26:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Who develops photos these days?

View Quote

The Church of the Luddites must have a dark room.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:28:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Religion... the world's biggest scam
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Find a church girl they said
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:34:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Clergy are are original situational alphas.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#13]
If true it sounds like this guy is preying on someone when they are vulnerable.  I would bet he's done this before.  He needs to have his name ruined, not just in the current church but everywhere so he his not able to simply move on and repeat the process at the next place.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:38:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Be sure to keep us informed how it all ends up
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Bring it to the church leadership.

They are supposed to confront him and her and give them an opportunity to repent.

If they do, then the church should do the following.

They will make them both will have to
confess their affair to their respective spouses and ask for forgiveness. This is important this must happen.

He will have to step down and give up his position within the church.

Both cheating parties will have to be counseled by leadership and reconciled to their spouses.

And they both should be allowed to stay as members in the church and only the spouses and leadership needs to know.

BUT

As I have seen in the past none of that will happen.

They'll divorce their spouses and leave the church. They'll claim its Gods will that they be together. And move in together and start going to a new church in another city.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I would tell your buddy and him only. Provide your photo evidence and let him decide how he wants to handle this. I personally wouldn’t go to the church about this, let your buddy make that decision.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Tell your friend.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Mind your business, they're adults.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#19]
My friend would know everything.  

and the pastor would leave and find a new line of work
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Tell friend. He wont forgive you if you dont tell.

Tell church leaders. They need to know they have a predator.

The fake bible toter is the worst kind of predator.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:49:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Mind your business, they're adults.
View Quote

It is his business. His friend and his church.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:52:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lucky coincidences that you just happened to witness their secret rendezvous with a good camera, and they didn't spot you. What are the odds?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I took the kids to a park (remote & quiet) to get some autumn photos when I see our assistant pastor sitting alone in his minivan.

I wanted privacy so we avoided contact with preacher man... Then along comes my buddy's wife and she plops down in Bible boy's car after hugs and kisses.

I could see nasty stuff going on in the minivan.  Had the camera so I took some photos as they said their goodbyes. Just hugs and a kiss.

Normally I mind my own business but I think this guy is a total predator.  My Friend's wife has been going through major bout of post-partum and she's a total train wreck right now.  Clearly mentally fragile.

I've asked for a meeting with church leadership.  Not sure if I should tell my friend yet.  Having mixed feelings about not confronting them in the car...

OP was also seeing preacher on the side and is mad he's the other other woman???
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#25]
GD: Tell your buddy!
Also GD: mind your own business.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Any reason why you didn't just walk up and say "hi" while nasty stuff was going on?

No blaming you.  Just curious.  That would get everything out in the open right then and there.

Tell friend and tell elders.  Make sure you have evidence that cannot be refuted.
View Quote

Knock knock.
Attachment Attached File

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:02:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Be sure to keep us informed how it all ends up
View Quote

i have my doubts that will be happening.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:03:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Send pics to friend anonymously. Let nature take it's course.
View Quote

Print'em out, mail'em, interview on 20/20 how no one expected murder/murder/suicide with a straight face, adopt kid?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#29]
While I suspect troll, what the hell, tagged.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mind your own business. It's not your problem so why inject yourself are you fucking stupid?
This

Take a moment to think about whether you really believe this, because the principle you have adopted seems to be: If Person A discovers that Person B has a major problem he or she is unaware of, then Person A should not do or say anything unless it is also Person A's problem, even if Person A and Person B are friends and regardless of whether Person B would want Person A to do or say something. When you think about it in the abstract, does that seem moral to you?

Here is a clearer example... Imagine that John is your life-long best friend. One day as you are walking down the street, you pass some lowlifes and overhear them say, "John is a dead man. Tonight we'll kick down his door and shoot him where he stands." Do you then pick up the phone and call John to warn him? Or call law enforcement and report what you heard? Not according the principle above, because John's murder wouldn't be your problem and you should stay out of it, right?

If this seems morally repugnant to you, that's because it is. But it's the exact same thinking you applied to the OP's situation. And before you object that the two scenarios are different because one involves life or death whereas the other does not, remember that we can easily tweak the hypotheticals to account for that. The bottom line is that the "not my problem" philosophy has obvious limitations which should be kept in mind, unless you embrace nihilism and reject concepts like loyalty and ethical duty.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:04:11 AM EDT
[#31]
probably the last place I'd bring that story to is GD
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#32]
In the church I grew up in the youth minister was thrown out when some young girls from his former church came forward to our elders and let them know he had molested them.

Some years later, The songleader had an affair with some dudes wife and they confessed it in front of the congregation.

This was a mega fundamentalist church too
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:11:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Also make it clear to church leadership that they’ll either handle this biblically or you will without them. This cannot be swept under a rug.
View Quote

+1.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ruin him.  Tell Everyone.
View Quote

After you tell friend definitely get it out there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I am not reading 2 pages of shit.

Its not your business OP, butt out.

Maybe she likes dick from other sources, maybe her husband cant provide it.

Whatever the reason, butt out, its none of your business.
View Quote

Incorrect. Not when it's someone in church leadership. The Bible is clear that this is not to be tolerated within the church.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#36]
I am fine with religion in general.  Organized religion on the other hand is more often just camouflage for psychotics; any adult who can not understand basic morality except through the lens of religion is by definition psychotic.   Soooo,... the majority of clergy.   Burn him and his church publicly.   If you bring it to the elders chances are better than 50/50 they will try to keep it quiet and retain the piece of shit.  Highly recommend you let them know in no uncertain terms if they don't deal with the issue immediately and to your satisfaction it will be public as will their response.  Of course doing so will get you the cold shoulder from them for probably a good long while.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean basically everyone has a high resolution high quality camera in their pocket all day in the era of smartphones, so it’s not like that’s a stretch?
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Praying for you this morning, OP.

I figure last night was rough and today won’t be easy either.

For the sake of the Lord’s church, follow through with this. God providentially put you in place to witness this. You have a hard burden to carry here, but you can do it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Not reading through entire thread.

Did anyone mention calling 'Cheaters'?
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Depending on the park he may have an additional witness to these events.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your buddy definitely has a right now know. How you tell him is up to you. The longer you wait the more pissed he'll be at you.

That's 50/50. There are guys that will deny and say you made shit up. Been there.

He has photos…

Depending on the park he may have an additional witness to these events.......

How has no one else commented on this? @ZAquaman
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
My step mother was fucking the pastor while married to my dad.  Really broke his heart when it all came out.

She was an evil bitch, so I'm glad it came out...just wish it would have years earlier when he kicked me out of the house at 15 because of the lies she told him about me.  

Organized religion sucks.
View Quote

Organized religion does not really suck.  Most of the organizations have a good system.  It is the people in them that fuck it up

And that goes for most organizations not just religion

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:27:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Religion... the world's biggest scam
View Quote

Says the guy with zero morals from Portland
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:30:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
In the church I grew up in the youth minister was thrown out when some young girls from his former church came forward to our elders and let them know he had molested them.

Some years later, The songleader had an affair with some dudes wife and they confessed it in front of the congregation.

This was a mega fundamentalist church too
View Quote

How embarrassing for the husband.

So she not only fucks some other guy, she then tells the whole town what she did while her husband sits and watches ?
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:30:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Six fucking pages and still no description of the alleged "nasty stuff".
OP is going to ruin lives for something he THOUGHT he saw.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Also make it clear to church leadership that they’ll either handle this biblically or you will without them. This cannot be swept under a rug.
View Quote

Exactly this.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That’s profound.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Weak church leadership makes doing hard things harder. If they want to be nice men instead of good men find a new church.

That’s profound.

It really is.  For some reason, many church leaders believe being a church leader requires being a giant pussy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Confront “pastor” with pics tomorrow immediately before the service.

I fucking HATE hypocrites
View Quote

Nah, fam...ask to "help out" with the a/v that every church seems to run these days. Load up the pics in the computer and project them on the wall, right after the weekly announcements.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How embarrassing for the husband.

So she not only fucks some other guy, she then tells the whole town what she did while her husband sits and watches ?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Cheating wife is ‘emotionally fragile’

Buddy.. ALL women are ‘emotionally fragile’

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

A good friend would tell him the unfiltered truth. He needs to know.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top