Link Posted: 1/23/2023 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]
He's selling more rifles.  Congrats you degenerate POS
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 11:32:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Calm your tits down.

What he is saying is that like tobacco, it shouldn’t be MARKETED toward children.

Just like drag queen story hour, liquor, vaping, etc.

Just because you happen to agree with this one example (guns) doesn’t make it right.

Kids have enough shit to warp their minds.

I’d much prefer to be the only one giving my kid a message about guns, so it can be done responsibly.
View Quote

What a dumb fucking post
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Better sue Savage, Keystone, Henry, S&W, and Ruger (among others) too.

They also sell rifles sized for kids. I guess the only real difference is that to a bunch of pant pissing retarded leftoids the JR-15 is somehow "scarier" (nobody tell them about the M&P 22).

In reality, the quiet part that they won't say out loud, the real reason they don't like this, is the exact reason they SHOULDN'T like this. Parents will teach kids to be safe and proficient with America's rifle so that they will grow up with the ability to defend themselves from their tyrannical oppression (in addition to being able to defend their homes and enjoy guns for hunting and sport). Exceptions apply but most shooters/gun people tend to be able to think critically and are capable of independent thought and are more self sufficient than average. .gov can't be having that!

Also, to the morons wailing about "marketing guns to kids" - NEWS FLASH, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH KIDS SHOOTING GUNS.  It's the parents who have to buy the guns, and teach and supervise the kids. The marketing may show kids, but it is directed towards the buyers. Do they advertise youth rifles during Sat morning cartoons? In kids magazines? NO. Only a stupid lefty would even have such a thought enter their head. Kids learning and enjoying to shoot doesn't "warp their minds". It strengthens their minds. It instills responsibility, confidence, respect, and self esteem among other things. Again, only someone with a twisted view of the world would think otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We can't share a nation with these people forever. I'm just sayin'.

View Quote

Hell, we can't share it now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What a dumb fucking post
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm your tits down.

What he is saying is that like tobacco, it shouldn’t be MARKETED toward children.

Just because you happen to agree with this one example (guns) doesn’t make it right.

I’d much prefer to be the only one giving my kid a message about guns, so it can be done responsibly.

What a dumb fucking post

No, he’s right.  The God given right to the most effective means of self defense is completely the same as drugs and deviant mental illness.  /sarc
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Have to deflect from the democrats real problems.

Only a tiny fraction of U.S. counties account for nearly all of the
country’s homicides
, according to research released Tuesday that showed a
striking concentration where killings take place.

The worst 31 counties — generally urban
jurisdictions — have about a fifth of the country’s population but
accounted for 42% of the country’s homicides in 2020, said John R. Lott Jr.
, president of the Crime Prevention Research Center, which conducted the study.

The worst 5% of counties accounted for 73% of homicides. That ticked up slightly from 69% in 2014 and 70% in 2016.

Meanwhile, 52% of counties recorded no homicides in 2020, and another 16% recorded only a single killing.

“Murders are a problem in a very small percentage of the counties in the United States,” Mr. Lott told The Washington Times.

Even in those higher-homicide counties, the crime is still concentrated, he said.

Mr. Lott crunched the data for Los Angeles
County and found that 10% of the county’s ZIP codes accounted for 41% of
the homicides. Another 10% accounted for 26% more.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#8]
For those that don't remember, Chuck has no problem with burning down churches:

USA: WACO: CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS UPDATE
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:07:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Some manufacturer should market a "Schumer-15" just to troll that asshole.

ETA - beat by 5 mins
View Quote

The Schumer-15 would HAVE to have a spot to mount those granny glasses he likes to push down on his nose. If he thinks it makes him look smarter, he's mistaken.

It makes him look like a grandmother in a suit.

Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My mom hated guns. My friend in elementary school has a .22 .410 over under. I was horribly jealous. He ran trap lines and sold the pelts. He was the world's coolest kid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, I was given my first .22 when I was five and got to keep it in my own closet.

I think I turned out ok
My mom hated guns. My friend in elementary school has a .22 .410 over under. I was horribly jealous. He ran trap lines and sold the pelts. He was the world's coolest kid

I always wanted a .22 .410 over under.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would like to see chuck shove one of those up his ass.  Fuck chuck Schumer.  He is a cancer on New York.
View Quote

He's a cancer on the USA...
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#12]
How about an FTC probe into Schumer and Pelosi?
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, I was given my first .22 when I was five and got to keep it in my own closet.

I think I turned out ok

My #1 son shot a lot of 22 pistol and 9mm pistol in 4H. He's into 3D printed stuff now.
My #2 son bought himself a new Ruger 22/45 when he was about 14 using money from working at the local trap range/gun club and shot it a bunch in 4H.
My #3 son bought an H&R 22 revolver when he was 12 or 13 and carried it on his trapline because carrying a rifle was too much with his trapping pack.
They were all shooting my guns around age 6 or 7.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Someone needs to tell this dumb fuck that kids can’t purchase firearms. So it really doesn’t matter who they’re marketed to.

Fuck these people are dipshits.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2023 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Calm your tits down.

View Quote

I dont understand how tobacco products in fruity flavors is "marketing to kids" but flavored vodka gets a pass. I mean, I know why and I really dont care that much, but it is quite the double standard.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Some of you must not be old enough to remember the Sears Christmas catalog. Or being
14 years old walking around town with a Marlin Glenfield model 60 and going into the
hardware store and walking out with a brick of ammo for 5 bucks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Calm your tits down.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:12:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think I turned out ok
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think I turned out ok

I was a little older than 5, but I would have traded body parts for a JR-15. Although, I wouldn't have been happy limited to 10 round magazines.

Quoted:

they need to make that magazine fed and id be all over that for my nephews.
they would LOVE it

Marlin or Ruger should do it... that kind of stock design, 16" barrel, magazine fed bolt action with a lower power scope.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top